/trek/

Attached: 7th.Heaven.S11.jpg (422x406, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3EEIelv9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Collins#Sexual_abuse_allegations_and_confession
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: i recognize that.jpg (569x1055, 109K)

That fact that the dad was a sleeze all along makes that episode where he has slightly sexual thoughts regarding his daughter that much more disgusting.

What a total Neelix.

Attached: image.jpg (720x647, 89K)

Too bad he's a kiddie diddler

Half the people in the /trek/ discord have expressed pro-pedo opinions, for your health.

>no fun allowed
I guess it's Kurtzman fans only.
It must be depressing to go to the convention and see all that not-Trek shit.

Have you actually been to one? The Q&A segments are top tier cringe. Starstruck turbo-autists asking stupid questions and telling bullshit sob stories and the panelist(s) are like deers in the headlights. They can make for funny stories after the fact but in the moment it's arguably the most embarrassed you'll ever feel for another person.

I don't want to hear autism adventures

>Have you actually been to one?
No and I don't think I'll ever go to one.

>embarrassed for another person
Why would you feel embarrassed if other people are doing dumb things?

That you have to witness it

He didn't touch the kid, he just showed them his popes hat.

Yes, you obviously need to witness it otherwise you won't know it is happening/happened. But why would that make you, a person who is not being a fuckwit, embarassed? Are they your friend or family member? If not, then when they do something stupid, it is funny, not embarrassing.

I went to a convention last year and there was maybe one person out of thousands wearing an STD costume, and no matter how hard they were pushing STD-related booths and panels they got very little attention. There was unironically more interest in Orville stuff than STD stuff.

Oh shit this thing called empathy exists and it's a real fucking bitch.

Empathy is for people who suffer through no fault of their own. If you feel bad for everyone any time they fuck up without outside help, you don't have empathy, you're just an insecure emotional wreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI

where were you when this episode dropped

Attached: dude!!!!!.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Attached: Dilation Institute.png (337x670, 128K)

Perfectly understandable.
Nothing worst than some uckig autist who doesn’t know how to pace a story

>where were you when this episode dropped
October 6th 1997? Probably watching my VHS recording of VOY: Revulsions and wishing my local syndicate affiliate kept DS9 on a regular schedule so I could watch Rocks and Shoals.

Attached: Revulsion.jpg (700x530, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3EEIelv9w

Attached: 4779939_700b.jpg (608x672, 61K)

It's called vicarious embaressment and closely related to a person's empathic response to another's situation

There is like a swarm of grasshoppers attacking Vegas right now I think lmao.

Attached: kZtV_BqCeeV1h2qC5aGk6qDJNbHfKtOHtejMx6paVxk.jpg (1200x628, 104K)

Can it with the anti-Ferengi remarks

I've seen a few around my house lately. They're supposed to be moving north toward me in the next week. Wish me luck in the onslaught.

I was in there once, quite frightening. If /trek/ is the real world then the discord is the inside of the serial killer's mind from the Cell. [/spoiler]Bashirfaggot is there, smiling demurely...[/spoiler]

The Trek normiebook groups are so much worse

The best thing about Vegas was the thc gummies and the fresh avacado. We ate at this hole in the wall off the strip and I dont even like avacado but this fucking avacado was just fresh and delicious as shit. I don't even gamble.

Attached: kale cooper.jpg (740x1024, 175K)

>doesn't have health care
Sounds like a gamble to me.

what about the mom, did she have an affair with captain Kirk?

Attached: voyagehome18.jpg (900x385, 53K)

Why do you think anyone would even care?

Because avacado is really good, but only when its fresh and I live in the northeast and all my avocados taste like ass up here. If you're ever hesitant about avacado wait until you're in the southwest and then try one. That's just good free advice.

Attached: 1512782804642.jpg (1273x1077, 167K)

I never participate and only lurk for cringe blog posts from the tripfags. I like watching crazy people.

Yes and the kid in Child's Play was Kirk's son

Which tripfags are there now?

Avocado is fucking disgusting.

it's obvious, they look the same, wait, are you talking about the doll?

ValleyForge hasn't killed himself yet so we're watching that slow motion breakdown
Bashirfaggot is still as cringe as ever

Kino is back on the menu

>paying to watch a 2001 knockoff

Imagine living in a world where O'Brien tore his pants and you missed out.

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Collins#Sexual_abuse_allegations_and_confession

Voyager sucks ass

No

/trek/ sucks ass

I was in the Alita discord for less than 24 hours and it was powerful stupid.
I said goodbye to the group and uninstalled the app, never to return.
I don't suspect the /trek/ discord would be any better.

Attached: Picard Pepe.png (699x674, 123K)

It got killed by __

Discord has got to have some weird subliminal shit, how is every discord group filled with unironic tranny degenerates?

It was founded by Discordians who worship Eris and chaos, so that should tell you something. It's part of the agenda to decentralize the youth.

It's literally in the name

>In a December 2014 interview with People magazine, Collins admitted he committed "inappropriate sexual conduct with three female minors" in 1973, 1982, and 1994.[23][24] A profile by The Washington Post reported that he apologized directly to one of the girls.[1] He has stated that his inappropriate conduct was motivated by arrogance and youth, not pedophilia. To explain his motivation, he spoke about an older woman who repeatedly exposed herself to him when he was between the ages of 10 and 15.[15]
>he spoke about an older woman who repeatedly exposed herself to him when he was between the ages of 10 and 15.[15]
Nice

Who's the tranny in the /trek/ discord? They post selfies in there now?

Attached: Eris crazy woman.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Yes. They believe chaos is the true God

Silly because there is no chaos. Everything we know of in the universe works in perfect order, is 100% accurately predictable and adheres to the laws of determinism like a set of dominos.

You'd actually have to believe in the supernatural to believe in chaos. - and though I do, most do not.

This one?

Attached: father-love.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

I know CBS putting STD behind a paywall is some sort of crime against humanity, but goddamn if I had the ability to instantly stream all of Star Trek from multiple devices I would have loved it.

They believe in chaos as the canvas on which creation is painted, sort of like the nothingness before the big bang. Before an idea is formed it is part of the unknowable chaos.
It's beyond the good/evil real/unreal of most religions and isn't an entry level concept if you're new to occult mysticism.

>crime against humanity
No. The crime against humanity would be airing that shit on free tv where it could reach normies.

Will Trek ever be good again?

There is a thread on /pol/ right now that is one of the most intelligent conversations those chucklefucks have ever had.

Attached: Data - Eyes Forward.jpg (783x587, 53K)

why are religous people always pedos?

I see regular /trek/ posters in /pol/ all the time.

I never had the time and channel-skipping DS9 problem because both DS9 and VOY were aired on my local UPN, one after the other.

They believe a higher power will forgive them for their sins. When you believe there is a God who loves you even if you abuse innocent people that's like a giant green light telling them they can get away with anything. Why would God put a child in your life if it wasn't meant to be abused? The Lord works in mysterious ways after all.

>lurking /pol/

Why are gays always pedos?

Why do Christians think we'll still believe in Jesus after we meet an alien civilization?

Maybe the aliens had a Jesus too.

I am in /pol/ everyday, but do not consider myself a /pol/lack. The /trek/ thread in /pol/ just archived, by the way.

Attached: Sisko Pepe.jpg (229x220, 10K)

What do you mean? Star Trek: Discovery is the best Trek we've gotten in 25 years!

Appropriately enough, our station would interrupt DS9 for baseball games.

>that last comment

Attached: WheresTheBeard.jpg (1080x566, 72K)

They also had a son of God who waited until 2000 years ago to be crucified to a cross representing the spiritual ascension of man then died and came back as a ghost before flying into the sky? Did all of these Jesus figures appear on every planet with intelligent life at the same time? Did they all create cults which turned into pedophile networks or was that just on Earth? Were all of those civilizations set back thousands of years philosophically and technologically?
Why doesn't Star Trek ever address these troubling questions?

Attached: tngweg.png (1512x604, 841K)

Historically, male incels make the best scientists.

>holy shit cap, it's a 1:1 rubik's cube!

Attached: 1558955621702.png (526x377, 149K)

>Adrianne Palicki is just Jonathan Frakes in drag

Does anyone else ever get weirded out by how repetitive some of the posts here are?

Does anyone else ever get weirded out by how repetitive some of the posts here are?

Orville makes a whole bunch more sense now

AKA douchechills, or do people not say that anymore
I’m old

>quoting cuck cuckton
Is this the worst part of redit?

>he doesn't stop her
>she doesn't stop when she sees him

Attached: yehaw.png (230x298, 125K)

he showed his dick to a few 12 year olds 40 years ago it's not that big of a deal and if he didn't show it to Ruthie then he's cured

Attached: girl_riker_0.png (835x538, 915K)

>he showed his dick to a few 12 year olds 40 years ago
>it's not that big of a deal

Trekfags, I never watched the series, but I remember watching one episode on television like 13 or so years ago.
The ship was stuck in some sort of groundhog day, the day kept repeating and they kept getting destroyed by an enemy ship.
In the end they finally managed to send a message trough time or something and escape their destruction.

I fucking loved that episode, can anyone direct me to it? I'd love to watch it again. Ever since I catched that I have a thing for time travel stuff in films/series.

Attached: 1404250611483.jpg (640x638, 109K)

something something voyager DVD boxsets

>I never watched Trek
can the mod who lurks please autoban anyone who posts those words

>catched

>"ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS, KIRA NERYS JUST SLOBBED ON MY CARDASSIAN KNOB"
>"THAT IS ALL"

Attached: 1506588118598.jpg (800x450, 25K)

why isn't sisko on a federation penal colony for biological warfare, and war crimes?

Reminder this man is a convicted child rapist, imagine having to be an actor in his on screen family for how many years. What a little faggot. I'm glad people found out.

it's funny every time

Maybe but not for a long time. Have to wait for i

Kill yourself pedo

Post pic/webm and get episode recommendation.

Attached: 1563835952583.png (584x433, 336K)

What's the age of consent in the 24th century?

Attached: 1515595208666.webm (560x684, 752K)

>I didn't check the thread, the post

gay and wrong
real answer

Attached: whatigot.png (1512x1242, 1.04M)

>I'm a fucking faggot blah blah the post
I hope you stub your toe.

Attached: fuckingboth.jpg (500x297, 101K)

Do one for STD.

Enterprise: Season 2: Episode 11 - Precious Cargo

Attached: 1564445951661.jpg (594x767, 115K)

thanks, same to you

Attached: Dash Claw.png (1096x559, 385K)

Attached: whatigotstd.png (1538x574, 897K)

Attached: Man it's a hot one.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Attached: 6bf.jpg (640x621, 35K)

Lol. That's creepy

Sub Rosa

Schizoid Man

Next Phase

Shades of Grey

Masks