Fuck waittresses and their tips

>fuck waittresses and their tips
what the fuck was tarantinos problem when he wrote this dialogue?

Attached: Reservoir Dogs.mkv_snapshot_00.04.29_[2019.07.31_21.39.51].png (1237x818, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.
Do well your fucking job and probably you will get the tip i want.

It's true. Do your job and get paid by your employer. Why the fuck are you entitled to extra money just for bringing out a refill every once in a while?
I never tip and never will. Fuck them.

Imagine how cucked a country must be for tips to be obligatory.

>raping waitresses is not a crime and is more than they deserve, frankly
>[jams cock in] how’s THIS for a tip?!
Tarantino’s stuff has not aged well

He was still a poorfag when he made this movie. If you make normal money, it's a moo point, because you don't miss it anyway.

He’s right, tips are a waste of money. Imagine how many Americans wouldn’t be facing money troubles if they didn’t give tips.

>be waitress
>get tips
>boss lowers wage since you’re making enough from tips and he’s a jew
>rely on tips
>cycle continues forever
This is literally what happens.

you don't care they're counting on your tips to live?

Only in America. Minimum wage shouldn't be ignored just because they get tips.

That's the problem, Ivan. He wouldn't tip even if he got a life-changing blowjob from a waitress. He thinks you're weak.

I know, I’m just saying that’s what happens here. I say this a lot but the only way for tipping to stop it for it to become illegal or for literally everyone to stop tipping, which only one of those is possible.

No, they fucking shouldn't. Tipped jobs allow minimum wage to be cut in half, though.
Until that changes, I'll tip.

Tipping is a way for Americans to make them feel like the big boss of a service worker.

Imagine paying MORE because you want a better service out of someone who should be doing the job well already.

The economic incentive should be coming from the company the employee is working for, not the customer.

No one makes less than minimum wage, the difference between tipped wageand minimum wage is made up by the employer if the tipped wage ends up being less than the minimum. Tips only give employees the opportunity to make more than minimum wage.

Third and best way is to get rid of the "tipped jobs" shit altogether. Make management pay the legal minimum wage regardless of tipping. That shit twists everybody's arms, employer and customer alike.
This would even reduce tips across the board. There are people who make more than minimum actually find tips insulting, and those who consider tipping people for nontipped jobs rude.

alluded to him being selfish and opportunistic which foreshadows him snatching the diamonds

Why should I have to pay for my meal twice? Pay your workers livable wage and quit guilt tripping me into doing what you should have done from the start.

Attached: 1678003A-D148-4B11-AB62-17782B949AC9.jpg (347x312, 51K)

Not even remotely how it works, and if it's supposed to be, it's not enforced.

Get a different job?

Cope with being btfo, retard.

intentionally disingenuous
the server would have made the difference in tips, amounting to either minimum wage, or $1.70 on top of the amount in tips they received

Their fault for picking a job that doesn't pay them. Complain to the manager, not the customer

based esl poster

That's exactly how it works, and if you aren't getting at least minimum wage it's illegal and you need to do something about it. Every restaurant has the minimum wage laws in the BOH that every employee can read, that's law too.

This. Tipping is an incredibly Jewish practice.

You set a national minimal wage based on a historical calculation from the mid 20th century, and you let people earn enough money to have a one income home again.

This is why price inflation is in the toilet: wages have stagnated for people in their teens and 20s and they are unable to afford the big ticket items of the past like a house/new car.

I'll give her a tip. The tip of my dick.

Tarantino is an honorary black

Learn reading comprehension.

and yet, people still vote against their own best interests.

And what are they gonna do? Sue? How are they gonna pay for that?

tipping works well if you are trying to sell the restaurant your beer.

>eat/drink there somewhat frequently to give them business
>get to know the bar manager and bartenders well
>leave big tips that don't affect you because company card
>basically bribes them into putting your beer on tap

>Tarantino is an honorary nigger
FIFY

Fucking this. Don't give people a reason to tip and tipping'll be a thing of the past.
The employers are the ones who pay. If they aren't, then they're the problem.

Tipping is BASED. If we didn't tip the cost of wages would be passed onto consumers so instead of having a $12 lunch with a $3 tip we get a $15 lunch with no tipping. However if wages were simply given to waitresses and waiters, that income would be taxed, and the government doesn't need another fucking dime, especially off the backs of bottom tier workers.

why should they be able to count on someone else? everyone’s responsible for themselves

Tipping is a clear example of Jew influence on America. Abraham should pay his fucking employees, not the customers.

Tipping should be illegal. It's basically begging for shekels like a homeless faggot. Employees should be paid right.

Those minimum wage requirement posters in the BOH always have an federal HR phone number to call. Once an investigation starts an employer has to have a real reason to fire you, IE can't fire you for calling HR. My lady works for HR and this stuff is a fairly rare occurrence. Usually local bars or restaurants. Surprisingly almost never chain places either which surprised me.

Pink, as per his character, failed to see the forest from the trees. By attacking the waitresses he failed to realize that the actual problem was her boss, the law, and tipping as a whole.
The rambling of the ignorant.

If you think having an influx of foreign labour doesn't impact on real minimum wages then you're just as much of a fool as the capitalist.

If you have a coolie that will work for $7 per hour and you have a fellow citizen that won't work for under $15 per hour, businesses have an incentive to utilize the coolie as much as possible UNLESS THEY ARE FORCED to hire the citizen.

That they aren't entitled to a tip and customers don't owe them one, if they want more money they need to discuss it with their boss.

Makes me wonder if at least some chain places are hiding their BOH posters.
The kids working there aren't gonna know and they sure as shit won't point it their direction.

>instead of having a $12 lunch with a $3 tip we get a $15 lunch with no tipping
the consumer pays either way because in Burgerland you're forced to tip

I'll take the expense of honesty over the shady shit we have, thanks.

>If we didn't tip the cost of wages would be passed onto consumers so instead of having a $12 lunch with a $3 tip we get a $15 lunch with no tipping.

No it would reduce the balance sheet of the multi-billion dollar corporations, not raise prices.

See: Big Mac index between a high wage country like Sweden or Australia vs the USA.

Wages are just a component of overall costs for businesses.

He attacked tipping as a whole, though. That's his whole thing. Watch the movie.

This.
Restuarants need to be forced by law to pay their waiters and waitresses fair wages. This sick mentality of forcing waiters and waitresses to put in triple the amount of effort just to make ends meet is the reason why so many american consumers (particularly boomers) act like narcissistic and entitled jackoffs towards restaurant/store employees.

Tipping culture erodes basic decency between consumers and workers.

>Burgerland you're forced to tip
not necessarily, they'll just get extremely pissed. usually they only force the tip if you bring in a large party of people.

if you notice in Pulp Fiction (diner scene) both hunny bunny and the guy started the stand off before they had to pay the check and tip

>tarantino projecting hard

Shouldn't that be on the business that hired the worker and not the foreign laborer? I understand your argument and you're completely right, but it seems most people don't want to hold the corporations liable.

In my poor rural county we have one big slaughterhouse that's constantly in trouble for hiring undocumented workers. Their fines are printed in the local paper and it's always a few thousand dollars. For a multi-million dollar corporation that's nothing. Why not raise those fines to a level where it wouldn't be financially beneficial to the corp to hire them anymore?

Servers/waitresses have their cake and get to eat it too. They get all the fun of bitching and whining about customers while feeling completely justified AND getting tons of asspat hugboxes from everybody who hears their lies. But it turns out, they make the most money of anybody in the building, they know they couldn't admit that or they wouldn't continue to get tipped as often or as well since their scam would be revealed.
The only people I tip is actual delivery people since they actually brought me something in this shitty traffic.

I have gotten some shitty service recently that really changed the way I look at tips. Not that I'd go full Mr. Pink on it, but I was basically treated with extreme racism and rudeness by a waitress who clearly didn't want to even pretend I was someone deserving of respect. Since then, I tip accordingly (she got $0 and I told her to her face, I was so pissed)

But he didn't actually understand what he was saying, nor did he give a shit about solving the problem even as a thought experiment. If he did he wouldn't have had to be coerced into tipping. He'd have just begrudgingly tipped on his own, and then justifiably bitched about the tip system and how it's fucking waitstaff and customers alike.
The truth is he was just a cheap fucker. It's not like he was an upstanding citizen or anything.

Now that could be a possibility. this might be off topic, but it's shit like this is why I think we need a "Life" type of class that's mandatory in high school. Taxes, labor laws, credit, loans, ect.

imagine unironically being so stupid you have to be a waiter to make money

>Forced

I've never tipped in my life and when my Mother goes on a cruise, I make sure she speaks to customer service and has the $400 mandatory gratuity taken off her bill too.

Shit is SO cash.

>this might be off topic, but
This isn't some fucking forum or reddit you stupid nigger, fuck off

Agreed. Or even make chain managers point out in small words what a tipped job is. They know they're employing teenagers, and I imagine teenage naivete is easy as shit to take advantage of.

Only here do you see such random, misguided anger abruptly shoved down your throat for no reason other than that you were posting

Waiters exist in every single country on this planet.
Why is tipping culture a problem only in america?

OP. Not sure where I saw it, but I was watching a doc about these restaurants in the US that have taken the EU model and have stopped tipping. The servers basically end up making the same because instead of just working weekends, they can now work the weekdays without it being essentially pointless. The restaurants said they're pulling in almost the same profits, and the staff seemed happier. I'd recommend looking into it if you're interested, it really changed by view of the practice.

>But he didn't actually understand what he was saying, nor did he give a shit about solving the problem
yea, let's make an entire movie based on a tipping revolution just because some asshole doesn't like tipping
>The truth is he was just a cheap fucker. It's not like he was an upstanding citizen or anything.
woah criminals are bad people??

Water is a shit tier job in any country

fuck me for being polite

Attached: 1564167912141.gif (278x246, 489K)

>has the $400 mandatory gratuity taken off her bill too.
what's that? sorry, non-American here.

>Shouldn't that be on the business that hired the worker and not the foreign laborer? I understand your argument and you're completely right, but it seems most people don't want to hold the corporations liable.

The foreign laborer is just doing what is in his economic best interest. If you made $2 per hour in Mexico and you could hop the border and make $7 per hour in Texas for doing the same work, you'd do it no question. Hell, I'd probably do it too if I was in that situation.

The people that lose in this situation are the existing workers within Texas that are trying to make ends meet. Suddenly they aren't just competing with a labour pool that is proportional to the population size of Texas, but instead a labour pool that extends south of the Rio Grande.

>In my poor rural county we have one big slaughterhouse that's constantly in trouble for hiring undocumented workers. Their fines are printed in the local paper and it's always a few thousand dollars. For a multi-million dollar corporation that's nothing. Why not raise those fines to a level where it wouldn't be financially beneficial to the corp to hire them anymore?

That's political corruption. A corporation has more earning power than individual citizens, thus the corporation backs political candidates and the owners influences the politicians to either look the other way or give slaps on the wrist fines for being in violation.

Corporations aren't stupid. If the monetary fine for hiring illegals is below the price to hire citizens, they'll just keep doing it until such time that the violation carries a jail term or the fine exceeds the monetary gain from hiring illegals.

>yea, let's make an entire movie based on a tipping revolution just because some asshole doesn't like tipping
Changing "I don't tip," to "I'll tip, but it's a bullshit practice" isn't even close to changing the entire movie.

So are underwater electricians and sewer maintenance workers.
What is your point exactly?
Waiters exist. They're a component in society. Therefore, it's the job of the state to make sure they're not subject to predatory, private business practices.

this might be offtopic, but fuck me for being polite*
you don't wanna be responsible for a derail and get suspended after all!
nigger

You sound like an entitled nigger.

Was it really so hard to just move the crosshair a little to the left before finalizing the scene?
I know the fucking editor saw it. Editors see fucking everything.

He was being based. Pay employees more and they won't have to rely on tips.

>underwater electricians and sewer maintenance workers
trade jobs that actually require skill
waiters deserve nothing

>yea, let's make an entire movie based on a tipping revolution just because some asshole doesn't like tipping

Sounds more compelling than Reservoir Dogs.

But how will the restaurant owner be able to afford that Mercedes he's been eyeing on?

100% agree, well put.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x320, 1.64M)

based

Attached: MASK.gif (324x310, 2.39M)

Some people like to have a conversation, I don't know what you want from me.

I'm white, I walked into a roadside diner with a full Hispanic crew and most of the customers were Hispanic. I did nothing at all but try to eat... My food was practically rancid and the waitress would wave me off while talking to some dude if I tried to get her attention, to which I replied "Ok" and patiently waited. When I got up to pay she made me carry the pay receipt to the counter and then when I didn't know why she handed that to me and had it in my pocket she yelled at me to take it out. When the tip screen came up I literally said the words "Definitely not" and walked out to literally the entire crew laughing at me. Was worth every penny saved. Fuck you, Chiriaco Summit.

That never happened

Spics have no decency and they take no pride in their work.
Slavery is too good for them.

Tarantino is autistic...

lurking moar would be a good start

You'd think that, but I can't really account for why it happened my dude. Believe it or not, that's your bag, but that shit happened to me.

You must be one of those onions boys everyone talks about

Attached: 500px-Soy.jpg (231x287, 11K)

>work at bakery, make the donuts and work the counter
>tip jar in front of register
>boss/ owner of the shop takes all the tips, claiming that they're for the back off the house
>she's the only person in the back of the house

Attached: 6 million clowns.jpg (1200x884, 129K)

>tipping at all
lmaooooo

Only tip I give is to the IRS for some bitch not paying her fair share of taxes.

Who is the retard here;

1. Them for doing what service they normally provide back in Mexico.

2. You for believing that you'd be getting good service.

You go to an ethnic restaurant you better believe you're going to get ethnic service unless the business is catering almost exclusively to middle class westerners.

>Ethnic restaurant
It was an American-style diner... Attached to a Chevron... At the Arizona border... You know I left dox in my long post right? You could've looked it up instead of looking like a contrarian twat

What kind of hours do you do my man?

I know right? if they didn't spend so much on tipping everyone that serves them they could afford their hospital bills

Attached: Overwatch Mercy Hospital Bill.png (790x1303, 395K)

>American style-diner
>staffed by Mexicans

So you know that the management are cheap cunts.

Once you get uneatable food you ask for a refund from their manager and review bomb the place. If it's a chain, you report them that way too.

Or you can just not eat out.

>ethnic restaurant
so any kind of restaurant? ethnic means "people"...

thats his right as a customer

SJWs aren't welcome here

Any waitress with an attitude as deeply engrained and pervasive as hers was reports to a manager who encourages that behavior, I guarantee it. No way was I walking out of there without paying.

I'm not even a SJW but you're misusing an English word like a typical nigger. What's the point of the English language if you don't use it properly?

Attached: 000011123213.png (643x162, 8K)

>Racially tolerant people aren't welcome here

FTFY mi negro amigo

In Western countries ethnic means anyone other than the host population.

You haven't heard of the term used that way because you yourself are ethnic or you're a non-self aware middle class cosmopolitan that really loves his ethnic food.

Attached: Sixty-and-Me_What-is-Being-60-Years-Old-Like-in-2-Words.jpg (1500x844, 190K)

You really gonna do this?
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnic
: of, relating to, or characteristic of a minority ethnic group ethnic neighborhoods ethnic foods

Seconding this but not for the reasons he wants to make this point, I'm sure

Corporate welfare. American laws cater to letting corporations subsidize paying their employees by shifting the responsibility onto the consumer. If you support tipping culture, you’re directly responsible for the fall of the working class.

Cough up the buck you cheap bastard.

Furthermore, the more I think about it, the more I realize that as a white person living in California I had never received that kind of treatment from a Hispanic person. Only black people had ever been racist to me before. It was so odd, given California culture. Because sure, if I saw a Persian restaurant on the side of the road I might not feel entitled to go in, but a Mexican restaurant in California would never daunt me given how many white people in Cali eat Mexican and an American style diner with a Mexican staff isn't an uncommon thing whatsoever. So you best believe I was comfortable, polite, and cheery inside that restaurant, none of my behavior was out of sorts.

His dialogue is literally meant for you to think that he's a horrible human, when he's actually the least psychopathic and most competent of them all.

>If you support tipping culture, you’re directly responsible for the fall of the working class.

I do agree with the sentiment of eliminating tipping but other factors have contributed to the fall in wages since the 1960s.

Remember, America had tipping in the mid 20th century too and yet their real minimum wage in 1969 in today's dollars is $17 or something.

What pisses me off even more is with an aging population the demand for labour should be through the fucking roof within the borders of most Western countries, but because the elites are selfish cunts they are making labour markets international.

The English would be ethnic in Japan?

>In Western countries ethnic means anyone other than the host population.
It makes no sense to use it in America, then. Who's the host population? The Brits? The Germans? Burgerland is a mix of cultures. I could understand its use in Britain or other parts of Europe but it makes no sense to use it America.

Attached: 90394394399303.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Yes, if whatever the japanese word for ethnic is had the exact same definitions and connotations as it does in english, that is what it would be called in japan
Fucking nigger

And yet everyone does use it, it has a cultural connotation, that is his point. Do you live in a cave somewhere plotting war stratagems based on mass sociological data or do you live in the real world of fallacious people?

Tarantino thinks he’s black so of course he’d disagree with tipping

Which is funny because niggers are the ones who tend to niggerise the English language and corrupt its original meanings. I wouldn't have imagined US Euro-blooded people were like this, too. I guess Carl Jung was right after all. The American is a larping Negro at heart. no matter how WASP or European he thinks he is.
I do live in a cave plotting wars, yes.

>because niggers are the ones who tend to niggerise the English language and corrupt its original meanings
Yeah if not for niggers, English would still be the exact same as it was in 1400
Fuck off retard

That's their fault for living in a shitty country where entrepeneurs got their asses licked not matter what they do

20-30 a week
she pays us 50 under minimum wage due to a loop hole

Pffff you forgot a bunch of history inbetween

>tipping some unskilled retard for bringing me out the food
>not the chef who cooked it
I will never understand this dumb meme

based tho i'd never tip a roastie

In an alternate ending the waitress was the rat

Half the waitresses will lose their jobs and the rest will have to work twice as hard, which means service everywhere will get twice as shitty

but the chef doesn't come to my table to let me look at her cleavage

They're guaranteed minimum wage no matter what.

Remember to tip the retard stocking shelves at Walmart so that you don't have to walk into their warehouse to find your groceries. And remember to tip every other retard on minimum wage who makes your life easier. Since apparentely earning minimum wage means we have to tip them for doing their jobs.

Except you won't do that. Since for some reason, the waiter who saves you the time from walking to the kitchen to get your own plate of food deserves $20, while the guy who keeps you from walking into the warehouse to pick your groceries off pallets deserves minimum wage.

Attached: 1548703911681.jpg (1125x1114, 82K)

I think it's funny how more attractive waitresses and waiters make SIGNIFICANTLY more money from tips than unattractive ones.

>End tipping culture by unanimously refusing to tip
>Restaurants get the pressure rightfully put back on them to pay their staff an adequate wage
>less pressure on the consumer to pay the wage of their waiter/waitress
>the resulting increase in pay for staff will require restaurants to trim the fat
>lack luster staff get the boot or get demoted to bussers
>only the best wait staff are retained
>the restaurants that can't keep up with this change rightfully go under
>fast food joints will fully automate
>only the strong restaurants survive
>less dead end restaurant jobs means more kids join the military out of high school
>the American fighting force grows even stronger
>the death of a culture of handouts gives way to a stronger, disciplined generation
>this generation becomes the majority representation of Congress
>they sign off on a declaration of war and annexation of Canada
>the conflict is shorter than the Gulf War
>Mexico will be next

Attached: 1537327879490.jpg (500x500, 54K)

oh come one, give the monkeys some sugar cubes. i alway hand out my small change at most. there 's my tip.

>>less pressure on the consumer to pay the wage of their waiter/waitress
except restaurants will increase prices across the board
>>only the best wait staff are retained
there is no such thing as a "best" waiter, all they need to do is jot down some orders and then carry some plates

Attached: 1535761972164.gif (600x300, 263K)

you wouldn't guess how stupid and lazy some people are