Why do people dislike him?

Why do people dislike him?
>m-muh fake laughters
Who fucking cares. He is wholesome as fuck and doesn't put on an arrogant smug face like all those other latenight hosts, like Jay Leno or Letterman. Craig Ferguson was really funny also, because he wasnt a smug fuck

Attached: 90f.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L94M4xQcPYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The true shittiest show host of that kind is without a doubt jimmy kimmel
Fallon gets too much shit from normalfags when he’s honestly not that awful, that being said I don’t watch him

what the fuck is wrong with the world when hes somehow the least hateable of all those late night faggots

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

he's a sycophantic little weasel of a man

>liking any late night host
People actually like late night TV? I thought it was just some noise people put on to soothe their crushed souls after a day of wage slavery

he laughs at everything and comes off as fake. conan is the only good current talk show host (though his new set is depressing)

I miss Craig, he was the best of them.

Norm put it best

>Vulture What’d you think of people criticizing Fallon for being too easy on Trump?
>It was absurd. Being hard on people is not what Fallon does. We’ve come to this crazy idea that entertainers should be political experts. Jimmy just likes to laugh and have fun and not hurt anyone’s feelings. He’s a real sweet kid. But mostly, what do you expect from Jimmy Fallon? You have to stick with what you’re best at.

he's really the only semi-watchable one. part of it is just the clout of it being the tonight show

Conan>Fallon>Colbert>kimmel>Meyers>Noah>>>>Corden
If I missed any, it’s probably because they don’t matter

i'd watch conan but hes on like espn3 or some shit now

Can you imagine they replaced Ferguson with Corden? What were they even thinking?

SHAME ON FALLON FOR NORMALIZING DONALD DRUMPF AND PLAYFULLY TUSSLING HIS HAIR!!! HE PRTTY MUCH GOT DRUMPF ELECTED THAT NITE!!!! HES A SHOW FOR ALT RIGHT NAZIS!!! ILL STICK WITH MY DUDES COLBERT AND SETH THANK U VERY MUCH!!!

Attached: nup_175387_1204.jpg (1000x563, 203K)

>states the #1 reason why people hate him
>NOOOOO THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Please die Fallon shill

I used to hate this guy but compared to what the rest of late night is now he doesnt seem so bad. Hes literally the only one who seems to remember that these shows are supposed to be light fun stupid comedy bits you watch before you fall asleep. the other faggots are just smug CNN panelists masquerading as comedians at this point. As much shit as Colbert gets, I think Meyers is the absolute worst of them

Cordens show isnt all DRUMPF LOL shit like the others either but hes such a flaming showtune singing faggot hes just as bad as the political shills

>LE wholesome
The unironic use of this term really shows how much redditfags have overrun this website.

Damn boomers need to just stop watching this shit already

>replaced Ferguson with Corden
Right as I replaced my cable for just torrenting everything I want for the rest of my life. TV is dead to me.

Attached: anger.png (500x603, 86K)

you must be really braindead to still be watching this in an age where you can easily see how artificial and corrupt it all is

I live on the East coast, so most of these late shows come on at around 11:30 pm
And let me tell you, if I’m up at 11:30 pm, it’s definitely NOT because I’m watching tv

He's a fake faggot. He has nothing to say. And he cheats in all the games. Absolutely fucking pathetic. Anyone who likes him is a brain damaged normalfag.

Imagine taking to someone with a fake laugh like Fallon. WTF is wrong with you?

He's a fake corporate puppet without any personality. Conan is best.
youtube.com/watch?v=L94M4xQcPYk

>Craig Ferguson was really funny also

He really wasn't.

I'd rather be Mr. Fake Laugh than some super grim person who has the most generic interviews and everything on his set drips with phony Hollywood glamour in service of bringing "The California Opinion" to every single political and world event.