youtube.com/watch?v=CLnY7HKdymY
youtube.com/watch?v=LRSMq_QNvOA
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=sz0udoHr3j8
youtube.com/watch?v=kgbKCbrW5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=WnEIDAOnkj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah i guess hes back

Attached: avgcu.jpg (1211x636, 142K)

Meh, Gilbert is not as funny as he thinks he is.

I'm sad to see that Experian has chosen to associate with vile racists like Cinemassacre's Mike Matei.

Worst episode since the Lloyd Kaufman one

I don't know why he decided to review the Aladdin deck enhancer right before this, would've been perfect for Gottfried

>old avgn
>casually reviews games as if he were James himself.
>even at his angriest, it feels genuine and how people would actually react
>Quotes are actually memorable for being funny
>skits were actually funny and had soul
>has control over the game, if it’s shit he turns it off when he wants
>are infinitely rewatchable, can put on in background anytime I wanna get comfy

>Modern avgn
>completely flanderizes the character.
>Has over the top fits that are super annoying and cringe, not how normal people act
>quotes are only memorable for how cringy they are
>skits are terribly unfunny and overuse green screen/bad effects, whereas the old ones actually try.
>games have control over him. Acts like he’s in actual pain rather than in shock at how bad they are.
>watch once just to see how bad they are, never wanna see again.

Please James just end it

Attached: 14E7F918-0917-45B9-B9A9-7151066138FD.jpg (512x512, 19K)

ok I'm going in
this ad at the beginning is not a good sign

>gilbert shilling for cameo.com at the end

JUST

Attached: 1511569734296.png (707x710, 296K)

>old Jewish man yelling at the top of his lungs obscene things

Wow so funny and edgy

Holy shit this is a new low
This makes the Lloyd Kaufman episode look good
I mean, just compare this to Texas chainsaw massacre, and you’ll see how soulless modern AVGN has become

>first the home alone kid and now gilbert gottleib ?!?!?!?!?

holy shit how does AVGN does it?

>the Experian ad targeted to my fellow 30-40something boomer retrogamers
Trash it.

>that intro showing off all the "guest stars"
ooooohh I see what's happening here

at least they admitted the game would sit on a shelf unplayed

I am a boomer and i picked up on that too. My credit score is 815 so I don't need that shit.

>guest star Gilbert Gottfried
Can’t tell if this is a reflection of how big James has gotten, or how low Gilbert has gone

>"fucking and sucking"

sweet

know we know who's been spamming Yea Forums

Attached: 0ksmck62oej21.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

Post YouTube kino

youtu.be/ZBwUVNtVs_Q

Is James the definition of SOULLESS at this point? His production has been hijacked, he doesn't care, only in it for the money. The only thing he cares about "muh movies" are such simpleton surface level criticisms and observations that he comes across as a idiot. James is dead Yea Forums.

Attached: 1458418387842.jpg (260x220, 16K)

james is JUST now

Attached: actionmax.webm (720x404, 325K)

>that justin all the way back
Everyone must hate that fatfuck

Attached: 05372dc872ae7dd3522f8410b9c9264e[1].jpg (251x201, 12K)

post the one where it looks like mike will hit him and james recoils in fear

Attached: 1557702423355.jpg (474x632, 66K)

james has been spiritually dead for a while now. meanwhile /ourguy/ based Mike "the long shlong" Matei grows more powerful every day

Attached: 1496531770432.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

>I wanted to include a scene of tigers fucking, but could not
>just imagine them FUCK and SUCKing
>Nerd: I dont want to!
>the nere thinks about it
>Nerd: Hmm
What the fuck was kieran thinking writing that

Attached: a052a27cd92616fe20a5b428c392a114.jpg (2624x3037, 505K)

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1564608343878.jpg (1013x699, 83K)

>new AVGN
cool!

>with Gilbert Gottfried
aaaaaaand dropped.

Based

/r/ the webm of him running around and high fiving people like a retard

Counterpoint: You could stop watching it.

But I want James to put his time into other projects that are actually worth watching

I'm sick of product shilling on every video channel. I miss when Youtube was just a hobby for people and little to no profit.

You'd be better off making content yourself. Get on it user, I'll be your biggest fan!

>hating Gilbert

>not hating Gilbert

>tigers fucking and sucking
Based.

>Feels genuine

The whole thing was an act from the start

For me, it's Milon's Secret Castle

Attached: 1502722315154.png (621x579, 244K)

gilbert was not drenched in urine, but pure autism

kino

That episode was one of the handful written entirely by Mike Matei. Not that he was given writing credits. And now James gives no writing credits for Pepsiman and this Black Tiger episode to the screenwave writers.

Well duh. He said "Feels genuine" for a reason.

I have to agree. You can tell that the writing is shit and the only real funny part was the one where they included it at the end. The rest was just poor translation to video from paper

mike is humble, unlike the fatsos

Attached: 1538888227464.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

MORE LIKE MILONS SHITTY ASSHOLE

NJ gun owner, pretty based

Attached: Screenshot (60).jpg (3840x2160, 1.39M)

Holy shit that was a genuine flinch. He's definitely been physically abused by someone.

this one?

Attached: jamesrun2.webm (1280x720, 573K)

easy on the friend simulating, pal

Honest question, what's wrong with his feet? He ran strange in the Rocky episodes too.

We've reached peak web 2.0. Nowadays it seems everyone is trying to monetize their internet persona, even random asshats on twitter now are trying to make a quick buck online.

more like this please

BALD

Attached: SCARED.png (122x114, 8K)

>that douche trying to "psych" him at the end

He had a bad car accident

Attached: wifeb.jpg (1218x912, 223K)

This must be the worst episode ever.

Attached: 1557811523755.png (966x752, 1.29M)

retarded garbage

Attached: 98fo67tc8qs21.png (1341x753, 2.37M)

I'm glad he's wearing a hat so I don't have to look at his disastrous copeover.

Attached: ptysKJ2-ZOq1qm0lf_4p9XqSA6t1_HNbcz4w63zXzk4.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Attached: 1537777484667.jpg (1072x789, 74K)

>I was only 27 years old
>I loved AVGN so much, I watched all the episodes
>I pray to the nerd every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"AVGN is love" I say; "AVGN is life"
>My stepdad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the nerd
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the nerd
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "What the fuck were they thinking?"
>He grabs me with his powerglove and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the nerd
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the nerd
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the nerd
>He loudly yells "ASSSSS" as he fills my butt with his love
>My stepdad walks in
>The nerd looks him straight in the eyes and says "Buffalo diarrhea fuck farts."
>The nerd leaves through my window
>AVGN is love. AVGN is life.

shut up zoomer. Got to pay the bills somehow

Attached: 1564554440394.jpg (960x960, 106K)

64bit

Attached: image.png (451x477, 349K)

The only episode I have never seen because I refuse to watch an AVGN that has a nazi in it.

Attached: 1547258503250.png (303x453, 169K)

damn whatever that post was it was scrubbed QUICK
something fishy is going on here

The autoplay ads at the beginning were understandable (still unwanted tho). The fact that guys like him have to personally shill as a result of the new guidelines/adpocalypse really fucks it up for me tho, just doesnt feel right.

Fucking this, theres something discomforting about people attempting to pass as down to earth/humble reviewers online, yet they have a whole fabricated studio and a team of editors/promoters. It definitely leads to them getting disconnected from what made them fun to watch and probably to an extent who they fundamentally are as individuals. Its why AVGN, JonTron, Nostalgia Critic, and many others really lost their comedic touch imo (of course you can debate the effectiveness/your fondness of their initial comedic efforts, but regardless you can notice the content quality go downhill, even if the production value has increased)

What a fucking world...

New worst avgn episode ever

Thanks
Aw now I feel bad for laughing thinking he was retarded

Great Episode!

hey slob great writing just kidding

look at this face that he's making, he is an ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD

Attached: 1559707541190.png (350x609, 263K)

Attached: im not impressed, james.jpg (3264x2448, 986K)

>two active cinemassacre threads on Yea Forums and Yea Forums
BEST FRIENDS 4 EVAH

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-070349_Firefox.jpg (805x535, 208K)

Attached: 1493083378643.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Gottfried looks like hes gonna die soon

Attached: 1561351213025.jpg (2048x1536, 435K)

hideous

RLM BTFO

Wrong, and you don't even point out the obvious right above of...
...Actually hideous
Look at that mouth shit looks like that woman's face is about to melt off and reveal a reptilian form underneath.

fuck off incel. theyre all ugly.

Where's Mike?

Trying his best to be anywhere but there. Dont blame him

I would chop off my own fingers to blast semen on Erins ass. The other one with the black hair looks like an aids victim

>The other one with the black hair looks like an aids victim
she used to be hot
youtube.com/watch?v=CLnY7HKdymY

tons of make up on her. She looks like trash irl

>Used to look good
>Dressed as VV
poseur fucking shits

have sex

Why is a whole room of neckbeards listening to two casual trannies?
imagine the smell, this is why I don't go to cons
oh wait let me guess was this at TOOMANYGAMES?

>they actually like nu-avgn
what the fuck is wrong with these mouth breathers? This is why I don't go on to Yea Forums, nothing but garbage people.
I thought eceleb threads were insta-deleted on Yea Forums anyway?

Attached: the old meets the new.png (588x196, 18K)

Spongebob and AVGN both went to shit after they had a movie.

>boomer watches AVGN.
How'd you find him?

>he doesn't care, only in it for the money.
NIGGA GOTTA EAT.

[citations for networth needed]

>gun owner

nope, check out that rear sight cringe.

Why can't avgn be the new Sneed or mask. Thatd be so much soul

I've tried with Matei but the only place he's viable is these threads

Attached: 1555155884424.jpg (458x618, 96K)

AVGN started to be shit around episode 90

2004-2011:
>Golden age of content. Worst AVGN episode is something like Master Chu, where it's still perfectly enjoyable, just kind of forgettable. No outright stinkers.
>Episodes are direct products of James as a filmmaker.
>Mike helps out in all aspects of production behind the camera, but knows that James is the star and only appears occasionally as characters.
>"Anger" is always used for humor. S1 anger is derived from James' frustration with a dead-end liquor store job and feels raw, but is toned down/made more surreal in later episodes as his life changes for the better. James is self-aware and general tone of videos is fun and upbeat.
2012-2014:
>Noticeable decline in quality. Genuinely good episodes (like Ghosts and Goblins) are now the exception. Majority of episodes are bad, with some ranking as the worst in the series.
>Episode quality is directly related to James being completely exhausted/stressed by production of the AVGN movie. He sees the movie as a logical end of the series, leading to a zombie effect of him not making episodes out of love but necessity. As a silver lining, non-AVGN series are still very enjoyable, as James is clearly more passionate about them.
>Mike forced to create solo content during James' initial shooting period, which is noticeably lackluster (except for masterpieces like the Elmo review and Minecraft with Gadget). Post-movie begins James & Mike Mondays to give his buddy a more low-effort environment and consistent YT bucks; ironically being more entertaining than the main episodes.
>Anger always seems forced and is sad rather than funny. James doesn't seem self-aware and general tone of videos is shallow and pessimistic.

[continued...]

Attached: war....jpg (1371x857, 387K)

2015-2016:
>Content is hit or miss, but an improvement. Several good episodes, as well as some bad.
>Episodes are a result of James/Mike trying to figure out what to do with the series following the movie, and in a changing internet landscape (increased monetization potential, heavier copyright-enforcement for clip use, etc.).
>Mike begins to take a back seat, focusing more on solo content and collaborations without James. Gets wrapped up in internet drama, and considered a scapegoat by fans for all that's wrong with Cinemassacre. Ryan, Justin, and the gang are lurking under the surface, but nobody notices before it's too late.
Monster Madness dies, a symbolic end of Cinemassacre.
>Anger still feels forced and awkward, which is why best episodes from this time rely on more creative takes (Berenstein Bears, Paperboy, Mega Man). James seems to flip-flop between dreaming about "making that next movie" and focusing on raising a family, which is reflective in the direction of this period. While still not self-aware, the show is clearly James' work, and general tone of videos is much sillier than the depressing vibe of earlier stuff.

Attached: rdjoscars.jpg (528x413, 50K)

2017-today:
>Content is in the toilet. Episodes are written and edited by hacks, with James phoning it in every episode and saying things that feel like somebody else's words coming out of his mouth.
>Episodes are a result of James/Mike handing off the series to random people with no previous involvement in Cinemassacre. Heavy reliance on trying to remain relevant and attract a new, younger/dumber audience.
>Mike has no involvement with the series. Rental Reviews is shameless rip-off of Red Letter Media, a company James has probably never heard of. New garb has zero chemisty, awful taste/opinions, and are creepy to listen to/look at.
>Anger feels like James is reading off of cue cards. People still watching series are either doing so out of blind hope James will "get it back together" or will genuinely accept anything no matter how awful. Content creators are absolutely not self-aware, while James is perfectly content with taking a paycheck while his real focus is his family and personal projects unrelated to the Nerd (probably the only thing that still makes some fans feel ok about the situation).

How'd I do?

Attached: trash-humpers.jpg (612x406, 59K)

I took that screenshot of RDJ at the oscars lel

As far as “what is wrong with cinemassacre” frankly April and James are more to blame than anyone.
April for forcing her husband not to work enough hours to maintain control over him because all she has in life is her dominance over him.
And James for not standing up to her to defend his career.
Everything else is an aftershock.

Pretty good user

They say "he's gonna take us back to the past," but these days its only me doing that via watching his old videos. I cant believe how much time has passed...

“how’d i do”

A major plot point you missed is James and Mike both becoming very very rich during the entire process. And because of that dont really care what happens. They want the content to be easy to make so they can do what they want day to day.

James likes to spend time with his kids a and go to concerts. He does that.

Mike likes to play video games, fuck his girlfriend and get drunk. He does that.

They both never need to work a day in their lives again hey dont want to.

Oh shit, nice! That was a few years ago wasn't it? A thread about the year the Oscars did that Rob Lowe x Snow White thing. What a time to be alive.

one thing that is still going on to this day is James is in complete denial that the avgn movie sucked. he made a tweet saying it was as good as Pee Wees big adventure. He says its the greatest accompolishment hes ever done.
But i think he is aware somewhat that the movie was a failure. Just reading imdb, its mostly filled with negative reviews.
Theres also the fact james presented his film to multiple hollywood executkves; all of which rejected the script. Jamea was never contacted by hollywood oe anyone in thw jndustry aftee the avgn mocie which ia probably a sign of its failure cause james original goal was to make it in the film.

Anither significant event was sega activator avgn. probably the first avgn in a while that got notable backlash. made james make this video
youtube.com/watch?v=LRSMq_QNvOA
and this video really shows a change of attitude in James.

Did you know, in 2008, James was presented with the criticism that he relies on swearing too much to be funny, so in the superman part 1 video, he actually counted his swear words. much self concious about fan reception

but in sega activator commentary. hes basically saying the fans are stupid and dont know what slapstik humor is. even though james does slapstik wrong, by having violence without cause and effect.

Does anyone have a "virgin doug chad james" meme lying around?

They make a sneed reference in this video. AVGN is now part of sneed lore.

he also put his wife as executive producer on his movie.
A movie he should not have made. Which put Mike into an awful position where he had to fill the Nerds shoes.

Nobody could have pulled that off. James fucked Mike over by doing that. It wasn’t intentional but it definitely happened. Thats when people started hating him. People would have hated ANYONE who was filling in for avgn for two years.

Recently James fired Kyle Justin. Apparently because April hates Kyles guts for some reason.

he has a mister metokur shirt on? lol

>he made a tweet saying it was as good as Pee Wees big adventure
its a cheesy b movie like plan 9 and pee wee LOL

>recently James fired Kyle Justin. Apparently because April hates Kyles guts for some reason.
source?

Well Kyle does his own home modeling company now. He has not been seen involved with a cinemassacre video in 2-3 years. And there was a guy who works with him talking about all this recently.

Is it true that they film all the episodes on a green screen and that the nerd room is gone? They cant possibly keep up with this bullshit right?

he never mentioned april having a problem with him though. all he saod was he thinks he and james had a falling out

Attached: 4n8pk5d68nd31.jpg (680x383, 46K)

This is a very accurate take. I have not seen anyone say this before. Usually it is just “fuck mike or fuck ryan”. But not everything is on them

Okay. A falling out then. Either way James fired Kyle.

I know Gilbert is old, but man he looks so frail.

I dont know why people blame mike for anything.

Mike took advantage of James's lack of passion for doing this anymore to basically hijack the channel for his own shitty content that would get zero views if not for it being uploaded to an already established brand. Doesn't help that Mike brought his retarded friends along to further leech off James.

>Mike took advantage of James's lack of passion for doing this anymore to basically hijack the channel for his own shitty content that would get zero views if not for it being uploaded to an already established brand.
mike had to upload shit when james was filming the movie

>Doesn't help that Mike brought his retarded friends along to further leech off James
james asked for their help you tard. james literally does fucking nothing besides showing up to read lines for avgn and spacing out during other content. you think he doesnt enjoy that?

YARRRGH

Attached: 1564554825486.jpg (960x960, 147K)

Attached: 1564629724777.jpg (751x703, 129K)

kek

Who are those boomers?

>james
>ape
>apes mom
>apes dad

I actually watch Mike's streams more than I watch James' stuff
Never thought this day would come

james really is an idiot though

yes that was the thread I took it for, we had a few threads during oscar season about the debacle that happened in '89

Well obviously it's not all mike's fault, but he's a faggot in general. Case in point every time he appears on the show is cringe. But I guess that could be said for just about every guest AVGN has ever had. Except based kyle.

Mike is actually really based

I personally hate the ikari warriors video. The songs he sings there are also cringe as fuck. I actually heard Mike say on stream that he doesn’t like himself as characters in the avgn episodes. He did them because James likes the theatrical elements to the show. Which makes sense honestly since James considers himself a “film guy”

REMINDER that Sreenwave Media Inc copyright strikes all reviews of the AVGN movie

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20 (7) Tetris 99 - Talk About Games - YouTube.png (596x681, 400K)

I cant stand watching Mike in things like “the cowardly lion” or whatever that shit is. But his streams are usually pretty good. He actually talks to his chat like they are himan beings and doesnt ignore people for busting his balls. And he plays deeper into the games than they do for the James and Mike lets plays. I want to see James play deeper into games but after 15 minutes he starts complaining about “muh kids”.
In a way that is respectable. He wants to spend time with his children, and there is nothing wrong with that.
But any regular person that works a day job has to go to work. James profession is to play games or talk about movies. When he is playing a game, he should be willing to put some time into it.
It is actually insulting how lazy he is about it because the average guy would love to get paid to play a game. And James just can’t be bothered. It infuriating

Everyone pray for Kieran
He is getting pretty drunk right now and completely wasted. He was spotted in the Yea Forums thread, really obviously him. He tried to get the truth subreddit reported for child harassment and of course went after Jeff.
There were a lot and lot of comments shit talking the new nerd ep on Yea Forums; calling it cringe and nu AVGN garbage and worst avgn of all time. Kieran read all of it, the hundreds and hundreds of posts calling his writing shit.
he is not a happy cave man right now.

Attached: 1559353930156.jpg (262x193, 7K)

i wonder if he'll kill himself. i hope not though.

>James likes the theatrical elements to the show
It's sad that he got trapped in this role of pseudo game reviewer when he doesn't really give a fuck about video games anymore. He just wants to make movies but that's not the reason people watch AVGN, the theatrical part of it always seems to detract from the quality.

What is sadder is that in many cases of the older episodes it was Mike who did the gameplay portions of the show.

My question to you. Why did James not credit Mike for that? He did sometimes write “help by Mike” And these days does not admit to screenwave writing the videos.

If I met James I would ask him that. “why dont you give credit to your writers?”

of course

Attached: nerd vs douge.jpg (3262x1230, 348K)

thats how he is. like when he didnt pay bootsy and mike for board james.

Based and Elmopilled

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 (83) Mike Matei Live - Elmo in Grouchland - YouTube.png (1435x807, 1.13M)

>full head of hair

>has 2 beautiful daughters
one literally looks like james

I could barely make it through that thread, those retards are so incessant. 500 is just too much, I'll read the rest in the morning
Yea Forums is quite the cesspool

I do really liked that he embraced these memes. Some people never have a sense of humor about their own mistakes. At least he finally got over it and is now owning it.

will james own the cuck meme?

The game itself is the heart of an AVGN episode. He doesn't want to admit that he is not really behind AVGN. He is pretty much the same as some actor in a real TV show. Showing up to read lines from a script that somebody else wrote for him. If he was up front about that, the fact that he doesn't actually care about this shit would be too obvious I guess.

i dont like it. it shows we live in an era where everyone is ironic and can never say things seeiously. everything is a joke and shit.
i found it funnier when mike got butt mad at all the memes. but besides that, i think it takes a lot more balls to stand by your opinion than to become a clown

dont even bother with mwonster madness again james

Attached: 1507534960375.png (425x166, 109K)

DEE VEE DAY

makes sense.

This thread is gay, Mike is unwatchable without James and the new review wasn’t bad

Attached: 86A12AB5-5F5A-46CD-B7CA-9FA4284AF323.jpg (572x549, 34K)

>the new review wasn’t bad
kieran fuck off already you dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=sz0udoHr3j8
the video kieran doesnt want you to know about

>say swear words
>become an international multimillionaire celebrity
This is jewish privilege

Jontron has to be the absolute worst for this
It makes me sick nobody is calling them out

Those views

jontron is the fucking worst. literally just skits now. garbagae.

Bootsy loves Hillary Clinton

Attached: Bootsy Trump.jpg (620x689, 100K)

Thank god the based zionists at cinemassacre fired him

Attached: oo6dtuzs2pd31.jpg (1080x2220, 606K)

He was ALSO fired for being a manlet. Not just a flaming liberal

Attached: political.jpg (458x231, 75K)

Based Mike making me lol

Attached: 41784392l21.png (584x466, 138K)

>This game is worse than having a black family move into your neighborhood! I'd rather a have homosexual employed as a teacher in my daughter's daycare! I'd rather let women vote! I'd rather let a Chinese guy drive me to the airport in a taxi full of Indians with the windows rolled up and the AC off! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Mike wrote the best episodes.

Attached: avgn2.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Why was Gilbert talking so slowly? Is his voice normally sped up? Or did they slow it down?

now THIS is kino

Those are the kinds of jokes Gilbert would say in his stand up. And Mike would write about nailing people to the cross.

James form of humor is "a llama popped all over the floor"

hes right you know

Attached: ZomboDroid 01082019011609.jpg (1080x2458, 428K)

based

It's nice when he's talking about certain movies and you can really hear how passionate he still is about them.

I'm guessing the voice is harder for him to do now because he's older, so he speaks slower while doing it.

Does she beat him?

Attached: ExecApril.jpg (576x324, 46K)

yes

Pretty good, the concept of collecting erotic animal droppings from endangered species amused me.

Attached: Bootsy.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

Based Experian. I'm glad a credit rating company is here to cater to the needs of white supremacists like myself.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's hit a new low
This was definitely the worst episode of all time, which is ironic considering how much he built it up on Twitter. It took me a long time to finally admit it, but AVGN is officially undead. I honestly thought it was still good in 2017 - not kino like it was in the 2000s or even the early 2010s, but the first Sonic 06 episode, Polybius, and a few others seemed pretty funny and inspired to me. And then in 2018, the good episodes were even fewer and further between, but they still existed (Earthbound, CD32), and even the Video Game Magazines episode this year I thought was pretty good. But I have to admit now, I don't think he can recover from this.
The era of classic AVGN was 2004-2011
2012-2013 was a little worse but still very good
2014-2018 was hit and miss, and increasingly miss as time went on
2019, and he's dead and buried.
But it was a good run.

This.
The new episode didn't even get a chuckle out of me, or a smile. I just wished for it to end. Then again I don't even know if it's possible to make an interesting video about obvious shovelware. A lot of the choices of games to cover have been pretty weak recently.

r/ Mike doing the bugs bunny voice to an autistic fan

NYEH
youtube.com/watch?v=kgbKCbrW5T4

I think you're overestimating how much money they get from this business. They get enough to live comfortably sure, but never work another day in their lives? No way.

Does Gilbert have parkisons? How can speaking be this hard?
Imagine being James explaining the video to Gotfreidenberg. "Yea, look the game has totally bad english, and look at the gameplay! so bad ehehehe!"
gilbert:"Umm, yea, guess it looks like a bad video game haha..."

>A lot of the choices of games to cover have been pretty weak recently
A lot of the problem in that regard is that James/Mike/Screenwave blimps seem to think that it's important to keep finding games that are worse and worse for the Nerd to review to make sure the material isn't boring. That "shit scale" that was introduced a few years ago keeps popping up in videos, as if the Nerd (and the fans) are constantly looking for a new worst game ever, but it's clear that the process becomes too reliant on absurd game mechanics for comedy rather than actual clever writing.
Jontron starting doing this too, just looking for shit to review that's so objectively terrible that the comedy and reactions will just "write themselves", which rarely makes for a good video.

Absolutely based, one of the best episodes he’s done. Also I love how nu-AVGN triggers both faggot redditors and Yea Forums nazis alike

>I thought eceleb threads were insta-deleted on Yea Forums anyway?
James is a bit more than just an eceleb user. He’s one of the most important figures in video game history

>even at his angriest, it feels genuine and how people would actually react
Bullshit

Sonic 06 was a pretty bad sign to me because a lot of it was taken from a James and Mike episode.

That's fair, I did think the episode had some dece jokes in it, but that was lazy as fuck.

It's weird but the quality of the videos is another reason why I don't like modern AVGN as much, the lower quality and production values of his older videos makes them feel more comfy somehow, now everything is super UHD 4k and it isn't as comfy, it's soulless and corporate

64 bit...

>frequently rants against SJW left-wing pc culture in his streams
>brutally cynical twitter posts that trigger NPCs
>9/10 gamer girlfriend who shares his passion for 80s and 90s culture
>god tier gamer, beaten many of the hardest games on consoles such as NES, SNES and Genesis
>supports great American businesses such as McDonalds and Disney
>Reddit hates him
When did he become so based?

Attached: C6EE6868-4072-4C4D-9A9D-1AF21AE8AD05.jpg (350x350, 39K)

He always was user, right back to the days of Mike's Game Glitches. It just took some time for the truth to reveal itself.

>Shows top of treadmill
>All covered in pizza boxes
How is this video not more famous

Attached: andre 3000 laughing.jpg (1000x893, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WnEIDAOnkj4

Earrape warning but kino af.

What Boogie should have become