Fucking dropped

Attached: 1549014493998.png (1918x336, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/news/buried-bombshell-fox-news-poll-shows-only-45-percent-of-americans-oppose-impeachment/
rt.com/usa/356133-cnn-milwaukee-victim-sister/
newsinitiative.withgoogle.com/youtube/funding/
youtube.com/watch?v=o6e4HosXBxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like how they target Fox news specifically because it's essentially the only "right wing" influencer period, as if shit like CNN isn't just as bad if not worse

>Yes, the elevator pitch of the show is: Marvel is real. Their superheroes are real. They take over the world. I think what's more dangerous than places like Marvel or Disney are places that purport to be entertainment organizations, but then use their slickness to actually manipulate political change. (I'm looking at you, Fox News. Oh, and since I'm looking at you: fuck you). That to be is really what we're targeting with Vought.

>even capeshit has to be political
fucking americans.

the lack of self awareness these people have is honestly frightening

He should shut up because he's embarrassing himself but who cares really

This.

>"I can't be the bad guy, because I'm the good guy!"

>describe literally every late night show
>say it's Fox News
yikes

Fox has literally become the republican government's propaganda machine. CNN might fail at times at doing its job right because it cares more about ratings than journalistic integrity, but Fox has never been a legit news organization to begin with. From the start it's been about spreading misleading partisan talking points and claiming it was news, when it was simply spreading opinions.

But... these companies push a heavily leftist agenda so how is Fox... Are they really that stupid, or do they think everyone else is too stupid to catch onto their hypocrisy? What... What is even going on anymore?!

Attached: 1564601755796.jpg (547x619, 104K)

The entire media establishment agrees with me! I'm the good guy!

MSNBC is the Dems' propaganda. Those in between Fox and MSNBC are still skewed towards the liberals(because they make up most of their viewers). The conservative viewers are more concentrated at Fox

Holy shit the irony of targeting the one that stands out from the rest.

as long as his retarded political views don't get into the actual show i don't see any problem
everybody has some extreme, objectively wrong opinion on some shit or another

>CNN might fail at times at doing its job right because it cares more about ratings than journalistic integrity

Imagine actually believing this. If CNN cared about ratings they wouldn’t be the lowest viewed cable news channel out there. The problem with CNN is that they’re wedded to an agenda but MSNBC already has that market cornered.

MDNBC is just neocons establishment talking points, because they're owned by big business. That doesn't make them democrat propagandists the way Fox is to conservatives.

How is it government propaganda when Tucker, the guy with the biggest show on the network, often criticizes GOP talking points and Trump himself (like the Iran thing recently)?

Fox News is shit but so is Netflix, so who cares.

>Those in between Fox and MSNBC are still skewed towards the liberals
reality has a liberal bias

>says it's about Marvel
>uses DC analogs
>says no, it's about Fox News!

This guys sounds like a fag, no wonder he was politely fired from Supernatural.

Attached: aquaman1.jpg (1280x719, 484K)

>neocons
kek. They're neolibs. neocons are on the Republican side. They are 100% Dem propaganda, Obama was their god

There are more conservatives than liberals. As I said, the liberal viewership is more spread out while the conservatives are concentrated on Fox

MSNBC's prime time is literally made of "russia russia russia". Maddow is a borderline conspiracy theorist and the closest thing to Alex Jones in Mainstream Media. Fuck off.

i mean, it was the highest upvoted comment and got gilded and everything. so yeah.

yes

Oh the irony. Disney is exactly what he just accused Fox News of being except far, far worse and more dangerous because they are targeting children. Also the superheroes in the show are blatantly parodies of DC's characters and the Justice League, not Marvel. The only Marvel influence is that Homelander is Superman meets Captain America.

Still amazes me to see people think that big business only owns Republicans and that Democrats are grassroot fighters

Jesus, I've been hearing "Faux News" jokes for almost 20 years now. It's incredible how one slightly differing information source makes them seethe so much.

radical centrist bias*

Fox News regularly shits on Trump though.

Oh please, at least use Shep if you want to point out how Fox occasionally talks back at Trump. Majority of Fox's programming is entirely about supporting republicans in everything, they let few thibgs go against the grain simply so that they csn go "see, we're not biased!"

Tucker's current populism angle is just riding on the same establishment hate that Trump ran on, while his show still does a lot of purely feeding people conservative talking points and trowing potshots at democrat members of the house.

>borderline
I actually like Maddow and have watched all the major news channels unironically for entertainment but MSNBC has become a total conspiracy network. Nonstop every hour main story is about Russia. But Maddow doesn't even seem to deviate whatsoever later in the show to smaller topics.

Maddow has always just been an smug lesbian Glenn Beck anyway

Imagine having a worldview this one-sided.

Hey you just described MSNBC!

The way she does her show is really cool though. I don't remember Beck much but now that I think about it he presented his findings similarly didn't he?

Attached: 1464767448018.jpg (320x362, 17K)

More or less, yeah. At least until he started getting really schizo and all over the place.

>/pol/boomers have convinced themselves that fox news is good simply because the liberals are bad
I'll never get over how easily influenced american cattle are

>Seething, buttblasted National Conservative asshole

A dime a dozen on the pedo board.

>only mentions the right wing manipulative media group, while ignoring the dozen or so left wing ones

Attached: 17E26FAA-E264-4992-8624-6DBFDDB36687.png (1334x750, 1.37M)

Fox has to retract more stories than any other news network.

Or maybe they're aware that both are bad?

>virtue signaling this hard
lol

It doesn't matter if fox is good or not. If you're going to talk about manipulation the first name should be CNN.

Disney fans should boycott dysney products until they shut it down

goddamn I fucking hate liberals.

>they're aware that both are bad
No, most aren't. They'll lap up anything that shits on the "libs" because they all treat politics like a sports game
Fox is equally manipulative. Whenever anyone tries to point this out on Yea Forums all the /pol/tards immediately deflect towards left-wing outlets as if that makes fox okay for some reason

>no one mentions /pol/
>/pol/ REEEE
fucking rent free

>No, most aren't.
Opinion disregarded. You're fucking retarded lad.

FOX News is actually the most respectable news organization which is sad but maybe fuck you too buddy

They literally showed a poll that said more people agree we should impeach Trump which means more Democrats watch then you think.

All these libshits living in 2004 and think dissing fox news is cool are so retarded

Fox is controlled opposition. At the end of the day, they still answer to the same globalists that the other mainstream news channels do. They have just jumped on the Trump train to boost their ratings for a few years. After that, they will join the other decaying news channels whose average viewer age increases every year.

TuckNat is the future

>only the right lies and does propaganda lmao
I WANT OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE

all big news channels are slimy propaganda ridden hellholes
if you don't think so about a certain one, it means you align with their political view

>manipulate political change
>not Disney itself or the entire democrat-media complex
lel, and these people wonder why Trump will get re-elected.

>On today's episode of Yea Forums, nobody knows what project mockingbird is so anons will proceed to argue over which corporate news media outlet is more shit based off of their own trivial black and white dichotomy.

Attached: 1517453069951.png (500x775, 451K)

>places that purport to be entertainment organizations then use their slickness to actually manipulate political change
Outside of him pretty much describing every organization isnt that behavior pretty much what those types of people champion?

yikes

this. Fuck this gay earth.

>dude, the world is like, grey
Holy shit Sherlock, what a revelation!

Attached: 1511258818021.png (576x592, 345K)

Stop pretending CNN, MSNBC, and FOX aren't all part of the same issue of propaganda and lacking integrity.

CNN is the worst of the three because they try to project an aura of being partial but are clearly sided. At least MSNBC and FOX have the balls to be forthright.

>fox is bad because it pushes agendas but only old white boomers watch fox so they are a dying breed, about time and that's beautiful. But that makes them still worse and more dangerous than companies like Disney because Disney only targets children and manchildren

You do realize every other outlet is basically an arm of the DNC, right? We're fucked both ways for actual news, it's just propaganda and editorial now.

Who the fuck watches news channels?

Go home CIA. At least the KGB didn't have hard drives dedicated to Chinese cartoon reaction faces so they could attempt to shitpost on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

I guess her descent makes more sense then.

Just what in the fuck do you expect a conservative outlet to do? Have libshit talking points?

most right wing spaces in media are lie machines plain and simple.

despite him mentioning a "black-white dichotomy" thats not really what he was saying. He's saying all media is controlled in order to bolster this dichotomy.

for me? i get my news exclusively from r/politics

>Angry Magapedes get triggered like the snowflakes they are
This shit is so fucking embarrassing and 2016 ruined this website forever

Rent free.

Sad.

Imagine having this little self awareness. This type of rationalization is dominant among leftists.

What a fucking snowflake conservacuck

That's because it is a sports game and you better figure out which side you're on.
Screeching pedophile tranny white guilt faggots or normal people.

owned

Fuck you fox news for telling the truth

How so?

republican establishment doesn't like trump. how do you guys not know this

holy shit based he's calling out Them and pretending it's something They all hate that he's mocking
Very slick indeed

have a link to that poll? I'll drop some red pills on that thread if you give them to me?

lol

why do they do this. wouldn't you want to not mention politics so you get max views

yes they do. he's their good goy.

>Faux News bad!
>CNN good!

People actually believe this

>either good
people actually believe this

There's literally only one mainstream outlet for news/political commentary that leans right, and it makes neolib cucks seethe.

Tucker Carlson alone has done more for the U.S. than every person working at CNN, MSNBC, etc. put together.

Fox isnt even that right wing, it just (kindof) likes trump, the only reason ((they)) allow it on tv is because its the blandest milquetoast rightwingism ever, and only serves to make real rightwings look bad

It's virtue signaling. He's basically stroking his ego about how much of a great person he is without actually doing anything. People like him are addicted to the validation of others.

>[The network that reinforces my political views] is good! [The network that doesn't] is bad!
You're all epic

Fox is red color themed, CNN is blue. But Fox makes money. And CNN is in the red, because it's not after ratings, it makes money through NGOs and god knows what else to play liberal limbo with America's culture.

Both should be destroyed and burnt to a crisp. Reminder that Rupert Murdoch owns Genie Energy along with Dick Cheney, Bob Richardson and Jacob Rothschild, located in Syria's Golan Heights, but now renamed Trump Heights by Netanyahu. No 20 year conflict of interest here no way.

Attached: 1563389502754.jpg (1024x683, 199K)

And CNN and MSNBC is exactly what you describe but for the left. Don't pretend both sides aren't guilty of it you lefty stooge.

You know the common narrative is FN is watched by gun touting conservatives who bang their relatives while CNN is unbiased and presents facts how they are

At least the former chooses a side rather than pretending to be the middle ground for news

Attached: every time.png (1440x979, 196K)

This, so much this

>tfw my mom's face when I tell her NPR is the same thing as Fox news, just the other side

Attached: mrasanti.png (583x548, 454K)

Stay on your containment board, faggot.

Attached: 1541017333585.jpg (552x561, 58K)

Everytime.

Does Fox News purport to be an entertainment organization? I'm pretty sure they claim to be about news.

Seeing middle-aged soi boys seethe and rage at Fox News will never stop being hilarious.

>all media that pushes a biased political agenda is bad

It's not that hard. It's actually really easy. In fact for decades 95% of entertainment worked this way. Movies, shows, games, comics, etc.

It's only in clownworld that ratio is reversed.

No, his description applies more to shows like Colbert And Seth Meyers.

redditors visiting this website and SEETHING at /pol/ posters is hilarious

Attached: 1490418681370.png (772x198, 60K)

Retard

>Yes, the elevator pitch of the show is: Marvel is real. Their superheroes are real. They take over the world
That shit sounds awful. Most s oy idea I've heard in a long time and that's saying something.

Every fucking time

They're all selling bullshit to retards like you.

>Yea Forums(nel) is /pol/
And don't forget it, faggot.

Could they really not come up with a better name for the main villain, isn't it just a blatant ripoff of Veidt from Watchmen

I don't understand how someone who is educated in world history could actually believe this.

I kek'd at how it's just matter of factly tacked on at the end.

No idea what you're trying to say chief but your reddit spaced nonsense with q-user cadence is embarrassing drivel

> while his show still does a lot of purely feeding people conservative talking points and trowing potshots at democrat members of the house.

You just described what literally every major news network that's liberal does. Lib talking points and shitting on republican members of congress.

>maga hat
>pol
yeah, my guess is you're a reddit tourist. please go back

t. I have never watched foxnews EVER

Why are mentally ill people running Western film & TV? I’ve never known such emasculated, sickly lying plebs.

>MDNBC is just neocons
Wow, they got you guys good, huh?

Attached: LOL.png (801x534, 333K)

>What's more dangerous than one of the biggest media corporations in the world who is making money hand over fist off of perpetuating a culture of infantilization and escapism is a news organization with a political bias I disagree with
Is it 2005? Are we still at the stage where people think Fox News is the worst thing in the world?

>Marvel is real
>Homelander is Superman
>Black Noir is Batman
>Queen Maeve is Wonder Women
>The Deep is Aquaman
>A-Train is Flash
What did he mean by this?

>Fox has literally become the republican government's propaganda machine.
And every other big MSM is DNC propaganda.

based retarded boomer

fucking delusional
somehow the minority is the majority according to you faggots (hint, of course its not), yet you go around and say the opposite with all your identity politics
bait if not

I can't decide what's more bizarre; the complete lack of self awareness in that statement or that it bothered me even though I've never watched Fox News

>118899444
Sorry I thought it was common knowledge here ya go broth

mediaite.com/news/buried-bombshell-fox-news-poll-shows-only-45-percent-of-americans-oppose-impeachment/

>so the idea for this story is like a superhero movie, but in this movie the super heros are actually real people, unlike the other movies where they are also real people, because in this one they act more like what we wouldn't want them to be, which makes them more real, rather than acting like we would hope they would, which is heroes, and it's important that you fund us in this project, because as much as your cartoonish stories of super heroes has made people pretty complacent with not taking any action of their own, it would be good to further demoralize them by showing how even their heroes, who do all the things these losers wish they could, aren't even heroes. We certainly don't want people believing in heroism, now do we?

Every single time, his surname even looks like kike.

>Boomer News is more damaging than Disney
Gonna be a straight up yikes from me, dawg.

>marvel
>uses DC archetypes

Social media was a mistake.

How is possible to exist and be this wrong about something

>Man FUCK Fox News, amirite?! CNN and the BBC are cool though haha!

JewTube scrubbed the video lmao. Bootlicking leftist corporate establishment are always trying to cover up the more glaring slip ups. Anyway, after the Black Lives Matter rally in Milwaukee in 2016 turned into riots and looting, CNN reported that the sister of the victim of the police racism (an armed black felon shot by a black cop) was calling for peace. CNN aired a clip of her saying "don't burn down our community" cutting it off right before she said "take that shit to the suburbs, burn that shit down." CNN lying to make BLM look better because they're two branches of the same conglomerate, and now a third branch, Google, helps to cover it up. Anyway here's a RT link rt.com/usa/356133-cnn-milwaukee-victim-sister/

Attached: image.jpg (685x380, 60K)

Conservacucks getting triggered. More at 11.

New Flash: Talk to the hand, because I'm not listening.

Wait. They renamed Golan heights to Trump heights? Jesus Christ the absolute state of Jews.

Living in the wrong post-WWII timeline is the mistake from which all other mistakes stem.

>/pol watches Fox News
They’re all jews user

Weird how they pretend Breitbart doesn’t exist. Is that the tribe protecting one another?

You can tell this is real because it gets (((yous))) and also uses the evil no no word "REPUBLICAN."

You're not allowed to criticize Republicans in this safe space

Yeah no shit, Israel is based but nobody believes me, its the Western Jews that don't even follow their religion and just lust for money and power.

Wonder why he targeted Fox News specifically. They barely have an influence compared to CNN and they spread as much fake news as Fox.

faux is pronounced as "fo" though so it doesn't even make sense dumb fucking commies

Why does everything have to be political and what does fox news even have to do with capeshit. Genuinely confused

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

reddit space

Yeah, Vought is a metaphor for Haliburton and the military industrial complex mixed with superheroes. Yet he's a fucking moron to single out Fox News. CNN pulls the same shit. They're controlled opposition. They've supported the military industrial complex as much as Fox News. They're no less propaganda than Fox, just for the other party. It's all a giant fucking puppet show. Hollywood liberals like Kripke have their head far up their ass and have some nerve to take the moral high ground on this.

>MSNBC
Top kek. I voted for Bernie and even I don't trust a word they say.

Attached: msnbc frogposting 1474137994651.jpg (540x720, 81K)

post vinyl

>obvious justice league parodies are marvel
>vought isn't disney, netflix, dearest amazon, apple, or google. it's fox haha
what a retard

Neolibs are delusional about what they are.

>leftist
It's hilarious because of how pseudo-leftist this leftist control group is. They're tools of the 1% and backed by million dollar think tanks just like those behind Fox News and the Tea Party. Soros. Koch Brothers. It's all just a puppet show to keep the plebeian working classes fighting amongst themselves.

Attached: antifa nazis soros 1509321632211.jpg (794x1037, 184K)

Not my place, just saved from whichever user posted it during an election thread. I can't be bothered with MSNBC.

Cnn and msnbc have NEVER been a legitimate news organization.

At least they actually retract stories
Cnn and msnbc just leave fake news up and never correct anything

True when Obama was president but these days they are a legit source

>journalistic integrity
>CNN

Attached: 1486783403959.png (632x649, 325K)

yeah, i saw vought as a mix of disney, google, and raytheon. news was only featured in the show to report press statements from the supes or cover the race and metoo scandal

>but then use their slickness to actually manipulate political change. (
What is Vox, TYT, Huffpo, AJ+ and what that one with Shane something or other?

Anyway. The fucking gal of these assholes in hollywood.

Attached: 1477344753121.png (861x656, 696K)

Out of those, I really only know TYT, and while they try to spread their opinion, I am convinced they don't lie to you on purpose, and they don't have a hidden agenda.

I don't agree. Too many times they have been shown in their own videos of complicity with other outlets, manipulating and taking facts out of context not reporting on actual events.

Let\s just be clear they always took money from rich donors. Did you know they received an investment from Google recently? How can they report on anything now, fairly and unbiasedly?

Attached: Pictures-of-Ana-Kasparian.jpg (753x500, 99K)

>they received an investment from Google recently?
Do you mean newsinitiative.withgoogle.com/youtube/funding/
?
Seems like google pays everyone. I am not worried.

Do you have an example where they
>shown in their own videos of complicity with other outlets, manipulating and taking facts out of context not reporting on actual events.

What an utter hypocrite and retard, Can he even taste the irony when he speaks?

2 second search
youtube.com/watch?v=o6e4HosXBxo

HOLY FUCKING BASED. MARVEL SOYS BTFO

>JewTube scrubbed the video lmao. Bootlicking leftist corporate establishment are always trying to cover up the more glaring slip ups. Anyway, after the Black Lives Matter rally in Milwaukee in 2016 turned into riots and looting, CNN reported that the sister of the victim of the police racism (an armed black felon shot by a black cop) was calling for peace. CNN aired a clip of her saying "don't burn down our community" cutting it off right before she said "take that shit to the suburbs, burn that shit down." CNN lying to make BLM look better because they're two branches of the same conglomerate, and now a third branch, Google, helps to cover it up. Anyway here's a RT link rt.com/usa/356133-cnn-milwaukee-victim-sister/

It's kinda crazy how the people running those places are basically manufacturing reality as they see fit, and no one gives a shit. Fake news wasn't a meme, Though I hate how it's become a joke. It should be taken seriously.

Oh please, if the real leftists had power they'd be killing and imprisoning people left and right for wrong think.
Just as we've seen before.

This is just leftist lite, Because they can censor and silence people "peacefully".

>I am convinced they don't lie to you on purpose, and they don't have a hidden agenda.
That is factually untrue.

Youre naive if you believe a leftist wont translate their beliefs into their work. Youd be naive to assume any political leaning wouldnt.

Media has a liberal bias. Reality is quite conservative.

>capeshit thread
>wall of replies
Mutts need to go to bed already.

lol, I didn't realize you meant "out of context" in the Sam Harris way. Nevermind then.

Though, let me say, they had him on for three hours, and they never were as harsh and dismissive of him as they should have been. That guy is not just an idiot, but a really bad guy as well.

>Marvel
Its literally Justice League

>if the real leftists had power they'd be killing and imprisoning people left and right for wrong think
Yeah yeah, all leftists are Stalinists, and all right wingers are fascists. What a great opinion!

And what is their hidden agenda?

go back to /pol I'm sure they'll enjoy your complaining

Im no longer surprised

>at times

Rent free

>because it cares more about ratings than journalistic integrity
This is somehow... a valid excuse for you?

Everyone shits on CNN too, especially after the debate yesterday

cnn and msnbc got worse over time like every other news channel. Fox news was created by Roger Ailes with the explicit purpose of campaigning for Republican policies by setting up an alternative reality for conservative voters. Anyone who denies this is a seething /pol/cel

some shitty little website is the same thing as tv news

Source?

>republican government
Top tier bait

Pretty sure /pol/ hates Fox as much as anyone

>People keep saying Israel runs America

The blackpill is that the agnostic, pseudointellectual """Jews""" of the Northeastern US, who have zero ethnic or religious connection to actual Jews anymore and only carry their surnames and culture, run this country with only each other in mind.

They don't care about normal people. "Normal people" to them are their "poor friends" who only make 300k USD a year, and their "American" friends in California who give them secondhand stories about poor ethnicities and run tech startups.

The entire middle of the country may as well not exist, except as a source of votes. They "know better" than us. They ignore what other Americans want for their country, because they cannot FATHOM the idea that this country was not designed with sweeping changes made without the consent of the people in mind. They see their propaganda and attempts to turn minorities into leftist voters as "opening their eyes", because why would they vote anything but Democrat?

They're not evil, they're just terrifyingly sheltered, thoughtless people with no respect for anyone else, who cannot be reasoned with.

Shows on Fox shit on Fox news. Fox news is garbage

CNN generally posts correct information and any mistakes are quickly retracted or changed. You'd know this if you actually read any articles beyond the title. Their corporate and neolib bias does not mean they post false information. Fox News is actually full of fake news on the other hand. Every guest they invite on is just let to spew their bullshit propaganda as facts without being challenged. Every host on Fox just makes shit up, spreads misinformation and conspiracy theories as facts, with a few attempting to remain impartial by occasionally calling out Trump. They have no reason to do anything else, the republican voting base mostly believes these things already and they don't rely on advertisers for their income, so why bother focusing on the truth.

For a board that hates trannies and lefties, they certainly love movies like The Matrix, writted and directed by trannies, that's an allegory for being trapped in another gender's body, and all these shows that are anti-conservative in nature.

It's embarrassing to watch a tighty righty claim to love all of the art that shits on their entire ideology, while also enjoying it's message, because they're too stupid to realize it's them they're calling stupid.

Be consistent you fucking retards.

Not a single fucking person in this thread arguing about Fox or CNN watches either regularly. Let boomer media strangle itself and stop pretending either side has a shot at survival.

I don’t care if you wanna bash FOX for being a vehicle for republican propaganda but if you don’t think CNN is doing the exact same shit for democrats you are a hypocritical leftist faggot

>soros
Aren't the Koch brothers like 100x richer?

>Yea Forums is one person
>every board is /pol/

Oh so you love trannies? Good to know.

Attached: 26-totallycredible.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>the real leftists
Nigger, twitter is not representative of the average left leaning person. This "if only the real X did Y then Z" is such a low IQ fucking argument. If those "real leftists" existed outside of twitter or were relevant in any way Joe Biden wouldn't be polling so high. Most "leftists" in the US are normal people who just want to have a nationalised health service and make sure big corps pay taxes.

>just as we've seen before
When? Please tell me when progressives imprisoning people for wrong think? When did progressives even exist in the past?

>That guy is not just an idiot, but a really bad guy as well.
Oh! Hi, Hasan Piker

That's because the MCU doesn't have any characters that are archetypal or even particularly iconic. Disney reduced them to fast food.

Why are you obsessed with Rodgers?

>they'd be killing and imprisoning people left and right for wrong think.
They haven't gotten to that point yet.

Reddit.

How is it even possible that title wasn't already taken?

Brave. Really brave.

What part of go back faggot didn’t you understand?

What a dumb ass thing to say. Fox News has been molding Baby Boomers's rotten brains for 20 years. Go get offended over Ms Marvel, you fragile ego faggot.

>"Burnin down sh*t ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down sh*t we need in our community. Take that sh*t to the suburbs. Burn that sh*t down! We need our sh*t! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”
>We need our weaves.

What happened yesterday?

Attached: 2147483660.jpg (372x371, 48K)

They are self aware. Jewish communists love accusing others of what they do to gaslight their actions. They killed millions of whites doing this.

So the fact that nearly every network and show in existence has a leftist tinge to it is irrelevant?
That's not influencing political change?

Did anyone call out his shit in the ama?

fox news? more like FAUX news am i right

I find the response to be hilarious considering what the comics and the show in general imply. Parroting your own characters and doing what the establishment/corps want you to say on Reddit. Anyways all the broadcast networks are AIDS. Neocon or Neolibs which are one and the one same with slight twists on certain topics. It should all burn to the ground. I'd sooner listen to some rando on Youtube or whatever than take what is said on TV even from local networks at face value. Think for yourself and all that. They don't teach that shit in schools so hopefully you had parents or guardians that actually gave a shit about you.

I thought it was like ten times and that's only because Soros was losing money. Plus it's two brothers versus one man. Though both of them are from rich as hell families. It's really sad if you're saying that we should root for someone with 2 billion dollars is controlling the media because at least he's not the brothers with 20 billion dollars controlling the media. They've both a bunch of 1%er assholes trying to promote their twisted views on reality.

All media is (((controlled))), left and right, and if you cannot see this you're an useful idiot.
CreepyThinMan approved !!!FACT!!!

If Soros is a Jewish communist... then why is he so Rich?

That's the most hilarious thing. All these antifa and leftist groups are just doing the bidding of rich 1%ers too. Them doing the bidding of people like Soros, who isn't the only one but is the most famous, is just as bad as all the idiot Tea Party morons promoting the Koch Bros agenda.

reality has a reality bias, you see what you want to see

Fox News isn't entertainment it's fucking news. Disney manipulates fucking politics more than anyone in this day and age. Fuck this kike.

its been political since the turn of the century, and they never have anything smart to say. they just shoehorn in a plot that is just a real world scenario copied verbatim and the mongoloids that pick up on it think they're clever because they recognized it.

Based

>ever single network says the same thing
>this is fine
>one network says something else
>REEEEEEEEEE

2016 broke the whole internet in two and it makes me fucking sad

Attached: 89E92F3B-56C5-4032-B567-7EF5BFCCD61A.png (2894x2300, 162K)

Holy fuck kill yourself and preferable other cnn employees

Anyone with a brain knows glowniggers are the subhumans responsible for nearly everything wrong with media and social media. What they’ve done to the latter is appalling. The internet turned from the greatest invention in human history to an astroturfed shithole of social engineering

>all of Hollywood on the side of the left
>literally every mainstream organization is completely cucked for the democrats
>except one
>target that one

lmaololing

>2019 and people still getting ass pain over fox news

what do they think happens there?

They never even criticize them when it’s deserved either, like the RELENTLESS dicksucking of Israel.

>>Angry Magapedes get triggered like the snowflakes they are

Attached: 1553740713435.jpg (1790x490, 137K)

I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING THAT IT IS LIBERAL PROPAGANDA.

With that out of my system, I doubt many of you have any real political, or ideological beliefs you hold dear. For that reason, his show is perfect for most of you, since it feeds your desire for sex and nudity, while also indoctrinating you to their agenda.

Happy viewing!

God he's delusional
Gotta love the boys though

Burn the EU to the ground.

quality b8, hold still, here's your prize

Attached: 1564369997333.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

Tucker Carlson is great, idgaf

Why? Why do we have to love the boys?

Step back and actually look at yourself, and what you are watching.

He made something, with a clear ideological agenda, that you are eating up. How is he delusional, because from where I'm standing, he seems to have won you over.

Ah yes, beloved Marvel characters like the caped boyscout who can fly, the water based hero who talks to fish, the amazonian warrior, and the guy who runs really fast.

Marvel definitely gets a lot of pastiches later on (X-Men, specifically Xavier, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine; Captain America, Hawk, The Avengers as a team name, and Thor and Spider-Man both show up briefly as well) but everything the show has explored so far is blatantly DC; likely because at the time the comic was published by a subsidiary of DC.

Waste of trips. You can enjoy something and ignore the agenda inside of it. Ironically enough the show is more anti-amazon than anti-fox

CNN is owned by Jews.
Fox News is owned by Saudis.

Stop defending these corporate "news" sources. Especially, Amerimutt ones.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 54K)

You sound like a huge faggot who just discovered /pol/ last week.

BBC, RT, and Al'jazeera are just as bad.

Fox news pundits have openly support the Israeli state. CNN, MSNBC, and others have been the most critical of Israel.

lol you guys got triggered.

What you are saying is exactly the reason the country is where its at today. I grew up through the 80's and on, I saw how ideological agendas permeated mainstream media.

Their goal is to desensitize you. Make you numb and accustomed to degeneracies. I have seen it happen many times before.

I can literally remember a time when gay marriage, transgender surgeries, and other common occurrences of today that are seen as innocuous were treated as revolting and illogical.

How do you think we got to this point?

Attached: 1533123557153.gif (480x238, 415K)

Fuck off boomer.

All media and all social media is left leaning. All leftists get the rope.

why is he talking about marvel when these characters are clearly based on DC?

>You must be invited to visit this community
they're in their safe space

>I'm looking at you, Fox News
and Google, and Netflix, and EA, and Blizzard, and Disney, and Time Warner, and Huffington Post, and Vox, and Vice, and CNN, and Washington Post...

why does every director end up being jewish? I searched the dude who made Euphoria after seeing it having a coal burning couble, and yep hes Jewish.

Attached: ATsGokMb.jpg (1000x1000, 370K)