Raimi Spiderman Movies

Reposting this because I want to see further discussion on it. What makes them better than the other two alternatives?

Attached: 1564590567668.png (805x538, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Revolori
youtube.com/watch?v=UD0cNRsJugg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's left to discuss
>no/little studio input, was the vision of one man start to finish
>accepted it is a comic book film and embraced it
>Peter is a believeable nerd
>Has an actual supporting cast that are relevant and aren't all comic relief characters
>Peter suffers consequences for his choices
>Memorable soundtrack
>No time wasted desperatly trying to set up a shared universe or constantly reminding us that he's in one

taking b8
Raimi's spider-man is memorable and iconic, i honestly cannot quote amazing spider-man or disney's, marvel's, spider-man,
>tom holland's version is better then Andrew Garfield's

Attached: 1562553898081.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Andrew was the best spiderman, Tobi was the best Peter Parker.

Spiderman does more hero things in the Raimi movies. Far From Home was fun but it's literally Peter's fault his friends are in danger and he solves the issue through another man's technology

Haven't seen the Andrew movies and I don't plan to

Comic book niggers will cry that Tobey didn't quip enough and cried too much, but there's no denying that Raimi understand the emotional core of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. The Disney version is a bratty kid who became a superhero because it's cool, and Andrew Garfield's version is a hipster douche.

Absolutely based user. This is the correct answer, also like this user said Raimi's is the most memorable.

Tone, storytelling, direction, cinematography. SOUL.

Its because raimi is an actual director.

The only people marvel has hired that they let give any creative direction were gunn and wahtiti

The music is better. They have a cleaner look. They have a very distinct style thanks to Raimi.

However, Holland is a better Peter Parker. Tobey as better is way too passive, he just sits there with his mouth open and cries a lot. Holland feels like a character with realistic dialogue, instead of a weird parody of a 50's B-movie nerd.

I think it mostly comes down to vision. Sam has one while the dude they have doing the new movies is just another guy in the mix. There’s allot of grounded strengths to the first 2 movies that just make it feel like the myth come to life in the most surreal way. It feels organic and like someone cared about making Spider-Man/Peter Parker dynamic feel genuine. Now I’m not some Sam dick rider. SP3 is fucking toilet water tier and should be buried so no one else can find it. And the TASM movies are fucking shit too. I don’t have an issue with Tom’s version of the character. But at the end of the day he’s just smaller part of a larger universe.

Attached: 35B58520-57DF-416B-9590-C254757EB88D.jpg (630x630, 91K)

It just doesn't feel so forced. I don't know how to describe it. Reboot is trying too hard and the second reboot is barely spiderman movies. But then again I'm biased.

>However, Holland is a better Peter Parker.
No. Holland's Peter Parker is an Iron Man fanboy who cares more about the image of heroism than genuine heroism. He completely lacks the responsibility and sacrifice that defines Peter Parker.

I kinda agree, this latest movie and 2 were about him having 2nd thoughts about being Spiderman but he felt much more redeemed in 2

Also I think the music has a ton to do with our love of the Raimi movies, no MCU music can touch this
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY

Wrong, and proof that you only consumed his movies through Yea Forums shitposts. The whole climax of Homecoming was Peter choosing to protect Queens instead of enjoying his social life, and to be a hero whether or not Iron Man approves of his vigilantism.

Did you forget the whole sequence in Spider-Man 2 where Peter quits being a superhero because he's depressed? I guess that means he completely lacks responsibility and sacrifice that defines Peter Parker (hint, every Spidey film is about the protagonist debating internally about whether he wants to be happy or be a hero, the climax is where he chooses to be a hero).

I think the one of the best things about Raimi's movies and the one that sets it apart is how well it deals with consequence. Generally speaking, the issues that Maguire's Spidey is faced with are far less 'important' (e.g. Being late to MJ's play, keeping his secret hidden from the people closest to him) than the ones Holland's Spidey is faced with (literally saving the entire universe and/or the world) but they still hold far more emotional than any of the issues in Homecoming or Far From Home. In Far From Home for example, when Peter has to abandon MJ at the opera to help fend off the elemental monsters, his relationship with her is hardly damaged at all. And the most pathetic moment of all in Far From Home was when Peter's identity as Spider-Man was just casually made known to MJ (I know she figured it out by herself, but that was just so the writers could subvert any direct criticism). This results in a main character I don't give a shit about because he just seems almost immune to all of the problems Spider-Man has to face in his everyday life. Consistently, the biggest struggle for Spider-Man is the effect being a superhero has on his life or at least that's the way a well crafted Spider-Man should portray this amazing character. I mean, even Spider-Man 3 does this better than Homecoming or Far From Home.

Raimi>Disney>Amazing

i just don't like nuSpider cause those manchildren writers justify their trash quip-filled zoomer script based on the fact that Peter's now 16.

Except Holland's Peter Parker never experiences any genuine consequences for his heroism; even at the end of Homecoming when he has to sacrifice showing up to dance on time to save Queens when he finally shows up no one gives a fuck that he's late. Everything conveniently works out for Peter no matter what. The Disney flicks misunderstand that the fundamental core of Spider-Man's heroism is he has to make tough decisions and face the consequences. Tobey's Peter Parker gave up being Spider-Man in 2 because he had completely wrecked his social life and fell into depression, whereas Holland's Peter Parker has never faced such woe.

>The whole climax of Homecoming was Peter choosing to protect Queens instead of enjoying his social life, and to be a hero whether or not Iron Man approves of his vigilantism.
Funny, because that's completely negated and ignored in Endgame and Infinity War.

Why only peter have real powers and not just a high tech suit ? is this the iron man effect ?

Are the TAS movies even worth a shit? Garfield is a good actor

>is actually pretty coles to the original comics in spirit, tone
MCU spider-man is the same spider-cuck of the comics of the las 10 years except he's wannabe tony stark and is friendzoned my a nigra MJ

>instead of enjoying his social life
and what comes of it? Nothing. Liz doesn't care that Peter (Who is supposed to be a loser) ditched her in front of the entire school, no one calls him out on it, all of his relationships remain the same.
The issue with this would be resolved if he had a supporting cast made of impactful characters instead of all comic relief ones
>in Spider-Man 2 where Peter quits being a superhero because he's depressed
I've seen a lot of comparisons to this but they are not the same at all. Sam's Peter has lost so much to be spider-man. The woman he loves is getting married, his best friend hates his guts, his academic idol is gone and he can't hold a job. This causes him to lose his powers somehow and he sees this as an opportunity to leave spider-man behind until he finally sees how much his city needs him.

nuSpidey wants to give up saving the world because he REALLY wants to kiss his crush. Raimi Spidey wants to give up protecting the city because his life is an absolute mess.

Attached: 1560498876769.jpg (960x1005, 577K)

in English user
The suits look cool and the music is decent but thats about it

>Holland is a better Peter Parker.
He's a complete fucking spaz, especially in Homecoming. I nearly walked out after the opening with his home videos where he does nothing but spaz out.
Ultimately I'm glad I didn't, Homecoming was OK. But Holland as Parker isn't the best. We still don't have a great onscreen Peter Parker but Maguire was the closest solely because the stories he was in understood Peter Parker the best.

The action scenes for sure, they have very creative and memorable set pieces while I can’t even remember one distinctive action scene from the 2 reboots

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 is a 5/10 at best; it's a bland retread of Spider-Man 1 and the only reason it isn't totally forgotten is because some retards think Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man is good because he quips a lot. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a dumpster fire.

stakes, consequenses, great and RIGHT casting, score, good villains, minimal trash quips, not an MCU flick

Attached: 1555856427008.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

What i meant by peter is Tobey. Only Raimi's flicks have a spiderman with real powers like the web and stuff. Why do the others don't have this power and are just good fighters and are flexible ?

The opening sequence tell’s you all about SM2. It’s one step forward, two steps back for Peter whether he does good things or not

There are thing I like about Garfield beyond the quips. I like that he's a selfish prick that has to learn to be selfless over the course of the movie. Peter Parker was the sane in the comics. He wasn't interested in being a hero when he first got powers, in fact there's a line of dialogue about how he should look out for number one and how everyone else can rot. TASM is the only Spidey movie that really explores this past the Uncle Ben stuff. It's just that the story itself is messy, the villain is awful, and the ending undercuts the lesson Peter was supposed to have learned. It's not a great movie by any means but it has merit as a Spider-Man movie for exploring important aspects that directly contribute to Peter's growth as a character the other films mostly neglect.

Man I don't know. The Raimi films came out when I was a kid and honestly they felt like a bigger deal than MCU's. I also had a huge crush on Kirsten Dunst and her huge rack

They’re not better than the other two, it’s mere opinion. Personally I love the Raimi films but I prefer Tom Holland in the role for many reasons.

Agree

Nah, you’re part of the shittalking Yea Forums cult. You’ve never been right about Spider-Man, I read all the angsts hate posts for weeks before FFH was released then I actually went to see it with low expectations and you came off looking like a pack of bitter cunts who don’t know anything about film and are bypassed by subtlety. I honestly think you only prefer Raimi’s version because it’s so schlocky and loud it smashes you over the head with the “I AM A COMIC BOOK FILM,” message and it’s the only way you feel emotion.

They don’t ever talk about the films like people have seen it, they just copy and paste the bullshit they see here. They’re fake AF.

>I honestly think you only prefer Raimi’s version because it’s so schlocky and loud it smashes you over the head with the “I AM A COMIC BOOK FILM,” message and it’s the only way you feel emotion.
you've literally just described MCU you utter fucking retard

they came out pre 2014. before contrarianism and being a hipster took over Yea Forums.

Fuck Disney

And you're part of the MCUck cult. You'll blindly eat up whatever Disney shits onto your plate, and will forever REEEEE over the flaws of Raimi's films and turn a blind eye to the flaws of the MCU flicks.

Because in the source material Spiderman uses web shooters rather than organic shooters, this helps portray peters intelligence to the reader/audience and can create tension in some situations when he cant use webs

>>no/little studio input, was the vision of one man start to finish
Are you fucking retarded? Studio input was what tanked Spider-Man 3. The studio execs were that ones that forced in Venom.

Heart. They were made with zero fucks given about broader audience appeal. The only things I didn't like were the organic webshooters and Gobbie's mask.

Peter Parker feels like Peter Parker. He's introverted, inhibited, and clearly suffering from survivor's guilt. It pays more attention to character and personality than concerning itself with how to incorporate the character into a broader universe. Basically everything about Pete's personality, his relationships, and how the people of New York feel about him is tonally perfect.

The Disney films are basically TV movies. They have zero cultural impact. Raimi’s first two are actual movies.

Personally I like the idea that his powers gave him the ability to create his own web fluid. I mean it's illustrated that he's smart but I like to believe in the original comics he knows how to make web fluid specifically because he has spider powers, even if that's never been confirmed.

Agreed. What’s the point of him being “Spider-Man” if its tech that gives him his most iconic power?

His most iconic powers are his unheard-of agility, his wall-crawling, and his Spidey-Sense. In the comics, the webshooters are always a source of dramatic tension. They run out of fluid. They sometimes malfunction. Pete's never quite sure what they're strong enough to accomplish and what they're not. Also, I've been waiting 8 films and counting for him to have a scene of him figuring out how to make his tracers and for a villain to figure out how to "jam" his Spidey-Sense.

Soul.

i think he was excluding 3
iirc the reason the webs were organic was because sam felt that even if peter is incredibly smart there's no way the audience would believe that he could design web shooters and web fluid all on his own

In addition to agility, wall crawling and spider sense he also has super strength and rapid healing. He has quite a few powers

Well said.

Raimi has a distinctive style so his movies feel more like actual art. This is one of the biggest reason spiderman 3 was such a clusterfuck, the studio interfered and so it feels just soulless

I was hoping Mysterio would survive so that we'd get Spider Sense jamming gas like in the comics. I suppose if they bring in Oscorp and Goblin they can just railroad it in since Goblin has a Batman belt of grenades.

Agreed. Something the MCU is utterly failing to showcase is that Pete's only a "local hero" because of a combination of an inferiority complex and his own guilt. My favorite Spidey stories are where some world-beating villain gets his ass handed to him because he underestimated Pete and Pete goes full ham on him.

i've only seem the amazing spiderman and i think the mcu films look like shit and the raimi ones seem like a good laugh

cuz tmac is based and the other 2 look like zoomer turbo faggots

This is a good point, none of Petes actions have lasting consequences. Zoomers say that not going to the dance in homecoming was a consequence but its so shallow and means nothing because he meets liz the next day and she doesnt care (granted in unverse her dad just got arrested) but none of the other students change their perception of peter.
He walks out of detention and gets a slap on the wrist I think instead of losing something that was actually important to him.
He destroys several gardens in a simple car chase and scares some kids but public perception of Spiderman is the same as far as we know

Everybody openly hates Andrew Spider-Man but its toms Spiderman that gets so much praise despite being worse in many aspects

Its kinda small but i dont like what they did to flash. He is an Indian manlet who could never dream of intimidating anyone. Its based on the idea that modern bullies are all internet bullies. Fine, but flash is more than just a bully he is someone Old peter would wish he could be. Peter would never want to be a smaller, uglier, dumber version of himself. Whats worse is that flash has NO friends at all. He is ignored by the entire cast or made fun of. Its unfair to say peter actually gets bullied in the new films

Disney doesn't do consequences. It's all lightness and fluff until it's important to the plot, then the plot demands the character put on their "serious face" for a bit, but it all gets resolved in the end. That's their goal - a perpetual status quo where nothing ever really changes and character actions are what the plot demands, not what the character demands. Tony Stark will barely matter in the next film, even less once they truly make Pete his replacement. Think about that - Spider-Man, the quintessential non-joiner, as the center of the MCU.

As good as they were, you could argue it was a curse that led to mainstreaming capeshit

I've always hated when people say this. What I loved about Tobey's portrayal is his Peter and Spidey felt like the same character. His actions as Peter affects how his Spidey is and vice versa. The two alter egos are inseparable. When looking at a Spider-man portrayal we should always judge it as a whole.

Captured the essence of the comics version and was portrayed with the most heart.
For me the true heart of Spiderman as a character is the horrible life-ruining struggle of trying to maintain his civilian commitments while also being Spiderman all the time. Raimi's version captures this perfectly, you see every single thing Peter goes through, every engagement he's late for, every person he disappoints, every time he hates himself for it.
Add to this that Peter in the Raimi version is believable both as a superhero and a social outcast. Garfield is just a hipster douche equipped with a bunch of comeback lines and Holland is a complete fuckup as a superhero.

also helps that his suit looks the best and his soundtrack is the best

From most to least hot

Garfield > Holland > Toby

>Did you forget the whole sequence in Spider-Man 2 where Peter quits being a superhero because he's depressed? I guess that means he completely lacks responsibility and sacrifice that defines Peter Parker

>what is character growth

Yes user, they are similar, because the structure is similar, doesn't mean that all of them manage to do it right

Honestly they arent that similar. Not wanting to be a hero because it has ruined your life is different to not wanting to be a hero because you want to kiss your mutt crush on the eiffel tower

One of the things I hate the most about Holland's Spiderman is the overuse of slapstick. I haven't seen the new movie but Homecoming was full of dumb shit that straight up took me out of the movie.

This character premiered in these movies by stealing Captain America's shield and fucking fighting the Avengers. So why is he tripping over people's grills and fences in their backyards during a chase scene like HAHAHA SO FUNNEH HE FALL DOWN. Raimi's Spiderman had some slapstick too but it made perfect sense because he literally JUST got his powers (same with Enter The Spiderverse) and had no control over them.

No, I mean the idea of "I dunno if I'm ready/strong to be a hero, I want just to eat hot-dog and kiss MJ". They're trying to develop his character with that doubt moment every hero has

The only excuse I have heard is that it is meant to be a “small scale story” and “peter is learning to be a hero” as if that is an excuse for terrible inconsistency. The russos wanted Spider-Man with some experience on the streets but Jon Watts wanted Spiderman to be like he put the costume on for the first time yesterday to satisfy his teen comedy approach

But he willing went to space on his own accord in his last appearance why would he suddenly doubt his ability? Surely this story would have worked so much better in homecoming instead of the “I want to be iron man” story we got

>Iron Jr.
>Better Peter Parker
Kill yourself faggot, FFH killed Holland’s characterization

He was barely a character in FFH, mostly just a hapless idiot. When they do decide they want him to grow as a character he literally just grew to be Stark Jr. I know that kind of mirrors the current comics but no one even fucking likes those.

Hey raiminiggers, your movies belong in a cringe compilation.

Attached: tumblr_inline_od42z8y4Zq1rf8klv_540.jpg (540x283, 23K)

Are you ok? Is the mouse paying you for this?

I mean all capeshit belongs in the cringe compliation. We're just arguing over least shit.

Honestly, take your nostalgia goggles off.
Everything in Raimi's movies is incredibly subpar.
Lame set pieces, dated effects and stiff acting.
Peter Parker isn't even believable, which is the worst part.

Marvel's cinematic universe, however, does things so much better.
Everything is great, from the incredible effects, the shared universe and lore, and diverse cast of characters.

>The whole climax of Homecoming was Peter choosing to protect Queens instead of enjoying his social life

what a bold sacrifice

Attached: ebony nibba.png (500x420, 155K)

I can think of hundreds of memorable moments in Raimi's Spiderman trilogy, meanwhile I can think of none for the MCU Spiderman films. Some mousecucks might try to write this off as nostalgia, but the MCU films just aren't fun compared to the old stuff.

>dated effects
ok fuck you
Everything in Spider-Man 2 unironically looks better than MCU crap

>he wasn't alive for the 9/11 aftermath

>No time wasted desperately trying to set up a shared universe or constantly reminding us that he's in one.

That's one thing I don't like much about modern superhero flicks. Now, there is too much reliance on making an individual hero's movie a crossover movie. Let Spider-Man have his own self-contained adventure, he doesn't need to call in the cavalry all the time to help him out, and the other heroes may as well be busy, themselves.

>H
>E
>L
>P

>M
>E

Attached: 1543527680082.gif (400x265, 932K)

Tom Holland Peter is a faggot

Attached: BCAACD10-BC2C-4035-804F-89A8CA880820.jpg (1000x417, 156K)

>*tells a better story than every single spider-man movie to date*

Attached: 127511b.jpg (190x244, 23K)

>iirc the reason the webs were organic was because sam felt that even if peter is incredibly smart there's no way the audience would believe that he could design web shooters and web fluid all on his own.
I take it a step further and point out that superhero costumes are exceptionally talented products of very skilled tailors, made of special materials and using specialized tools, perfectly fitted to the wearer. They are not hobbyist products; if Peter made his suit it would look more like cosplay Spiderman.

Attached: iron man cosplay.webm (1270x720, 2.72M)

>Worse Spiderman 2

shit b8 m8 try less hard next time

Attached: bait nuke.png (1413x958, 72K)

It’s too bad all the characters were shit

>post pic of soulful scene
>call it cringe
Mice have no souls

The movie was made before 9/11 retard.

This, for sure. The scene where Uncle Ben awkwardly hits on Dunst and pressures her into kissing him always made me uncomfortable though. But that was before the whole #metoo era.

"Hiya Pete, ten dolla sucky-sucky!"

What did Raimi mean by this?

Attached: 1543038656884.jpg (1087x709, 119K)

I always saw the organic webs as an easy way to cut down run time.

>Peter, maybe this Flash Johnson deserved to be beaten up
>I mean he's a fuckin' Italian for Christ sakes
>I said it before and I'll say it again, the day we let those swarthy cockroaches into our ranks as whites is the day we sign our own death warrants
>No Peter don't interrupt me
>They've got too much berber blood in 'em Peter, they can't act right
>If you see one of those fuckin' dagos in your neighborhood you do like me and mine did back in our day and you DROP that fuckin' WOP
At the time I didn't really understand this scene, but once Jersey Shore came out it made a lot more sense. Raimi was really ahead of his time.

Attached: Spider-Man-Uncle-Ben.jpg (1400x700, 71K)

It released after 9/11 and that scene was clearly added as a response. You're the retard.

Spiderman
>Holland>Garfield>Tobey
Peter Parker
>Tobey>Holland>Garfield

That's why the Guardians of the Galaxy films are my favorite in the MCU, They're purely self-contained and you can watch them without needing to see anything else. Hell, they were the first ones I saw and didn't even realize they were part of the MCU until Infinity War

They're hot. I want to kiss them.

the thirty minutes of Triumph of the Will played after Uncle Ben's death sold them for me.

Holland films are absolutely the worst ones. They don' even feel like spider-man movies but instead MCU ads. Also every single character around Peter has mutated into something totally else and the diversity agenda is just so clear you can't unsee it. Atleast the first one has Michael Keaton in it, but Homecoming still sucks.

>that scene where peter struggles to shoot his web, until finally he seig heils and conjures up a mighty web, bringing a billboard crashing down on a Jewish deli.

>that scene where Mr Diktovich beats his daughter mercilessly for showing her ankles to Peter, loud enough that he knows Peter can hear it in his apartment

soul/soulless/soulless

Kirsten Dunst was the worst Mary Jane, ever.

>However, Holland is a better Peter Parker.
nice b8 there user

better MJ than the colored one

Uncle Ben gets killed when he fucking charges a dude trying to wrestle a gun from a petty thief.
Garfield's reaction is to get revenge. He scours the city for petty theives not because they are commiting crimes but because he wants to find the right one so he can kick the living shit out of him (or possibly even murder him).

At least she looked like MJ, unlike the one in Homecoming.

You know Mary Jane and Michelle Jones are 2 different characters? Right?

Terrible opinion. Kill yourself

>except that (((they))) slyly call her MJ just like the old, good, wh*te one in an attempt to erase the old, good, wh*te in the minds of zoomers who will defend the new, shitty, bl*ck one as LE DIFFERENT CHARACTER

>Spiderman 1
>Peter has a crush on the black chick who's white dad was the bad guy and thinks the weird black girl is weird and black
>Spiderman 2
>Peter has a crush on the weird black girl who is no longer weird, just black

Take your fucking meds, dude, it's just a super hero movie. The Jews aren't out to get you, or the white race, and even if they are, they would go down with us and it would be something that would happen long after both of our lifetimes.

Soul

Attached: Spiderman PS4.jpg (720x720, 89K)

Nothing. Amazing a best.

"Peter, darling, we have secret identities too!"

Attached: 1545113508050.jpg (1600x1046, 593K)

>diverse cast of characters
>diverse

Who cares?

holland parker is basically zoomer parker of the current year, in the sense that his personality is more inclined with today's youths, hence the recklessness and fascination with current fads and trends (vlogging as an example)
tobey parker is a hard mix between zoomer and boomer ideologies because of his upbringing and the fact that uncle ben exists in his timeline, who taught him everything that he needed to know on how to become a decent person, that of which basically seeped in to his spiderman persona
tobey's parker has heart, with a passion and will to be the good guy despite the overwhelming odds, holland only gets the same treatment after he lost the suit in homecoming and almost risked his life trying to save vulture from the crash
then marvel completely 360's that character growth in the end by letting parker have his stark suit back, doubling down on it by giving him the iron spider suit for the sake of plot convenience

Oh shut the fuck up. This line of thinking means nothing in the face of the more important question of which movie is best

>diverse cast of characters
MCU Spider-Man cast is so shit. I genuinely think they just chose whatever minority was in the room and called it a day

Did you forget the cgi mess that was peters suit in homecoming? That thing was horrible, they had a practical suit but insisted on ruining it which is so confused because their werent even many scenes of spidey swinging or doing much action

Ffs why do Holland fags keep saying hes the best Spider-Man? Is it the quips? By that metric Andrew is the best because his quips were better timed and were better than Hollands overused freak out and say oh god over and over

But why? Spider-Man has a ridiculous amount of love interests so why take a the most well known one and turn her into some stupid comedic mutt. You can argue that its best on the ultimate comics but this MJ is hardly a nerd she is just uncomfortably awkward even though she was confident in the first film
>hur duh teenage love is awkward
Well trust my I wouldnt know, but I think it would have been better if they became close friends in this film then in the next film that can be developed

>Indian
The actor for Flash is actually Latino
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Revolori

Says he is Guatemalan.

I couldnt tell what he was, same with MJ and Ned. Why so many mystery meat in these films

To be fair it can be kind of hard

For Shazam I thought the Asian and Mexican superhero forms of the kids were Chinese and Latino, but the actors were actually half white/Malaysian and Italian.

Which is kind of whitewashing I guess? Asian guy did look a little mixed but the Italian guy passed off as Latino fairly well

I just wish they had Black Cat.

Would've been nice to see some competition

>H
>E
>L
>P

>M
>E

Attached: 1513772271289.jpg (177x285, 5K)

Id love to fucking batter Tom Holland

Tobey - good peter parker, not spider man
Andrew - good spider man, not a good peter parker
Tom - good at both but the world and characters around him is bad

it's just more memorable. Although it is probably important to note that most of us grew up with them, or were our first superhero movie experience, which can leave a deep impact. But even looking at them now objectively, Spiderman 1 2 and 3 seem to have more soul than the newer ones. I will admit, Far from home is really good, it's probably one of the best. S2, S1, S far from home, S3, S homecoming, Garfield ones - in this order for me i think. S3 would have been higher, but it definitely loses some points because of how bad it got because they forced Raimi to throw Venom in there. I do love the feels from it though and the nice conclusion for Peter and Mary Jane, they went through a lot. This video is amazing if you haven't seen it, i shill it here everytime because it's really good. youtube.com/watch?v=UD0cNRsJugg

Attached: 1550878555575.jpg (300x360, 24K)

>H
>E
>L
>P
>M
>E

Attached: scared.jpg (507x520, 108K)

even if you are right in some regards, you can't change people's minds over loving a movie they grew up with. It's like telling people to stop liking Space Jam because it looks bad now.

based, i know that video and it's fucking amazing

Attached: 1548828762410.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

Electro was shit but Sinister Six & recently widowed Andrew would've been perfect.

>Honestly, take your nostalgia goggles off.
I have and I honestly think Raimi's Spiderman is superior.
>Marvel's cinematic universe, however, does things so much better. Everything is great, from the incredible effects, the shared universe and lore, and diverse cast of characters.
You gotta be shilling me! How much is the mouse paying you?

Attached: 1% chance of shilling.gif (500x204, 1.22M)

>Spiderman
Best capeshit movies ever
>The Amazing Spiderman
Peak Emma
>MCU Spiderman
Absolute shit for faggots, soiboys and discord trannies

Attached: Emma-Stone-Gwen-Stacy-gwen-stacy-37466518-639-960.jpg (639x960, 45K)

>would've been perfect

Attached: really.jpg (1036x1469, 335K)

Absolutely based video

best thing in gayfield spiderman, she is so perfect there god damn

Attached: 1552461316513.png (467x458, 431K)

Fuck yourself. I remember Spider-Man comics and the cartoon in the 80’s, I’m not remotely like your filthy insults. Tom Holland is great as Spider-Man, idgaf how much you parrot your embarrassing Yea Forums neckbeard shitposts, that kid is a good Spider-Man and frankly, all the shitting on him by this board makes me think you’re soulless and too stupid to appreciate him.

He’d knock the shit out of you fatty.

soul

Thats what I hate about all the new capeshit. There are so many fucking heroes in the same universe and there are so many heroes that could potentionaly solve the problem in less than 30 min because they are way more powerfull. But where are they right now??? u-uhh e-ehh they are b-busy

Attached: I want to Akko Akkos Akkos.gif (500x500, 1.36M)

Fuck Marvel, Fuck Disney and especially fuck that Iron manlet junior disguised as spiderman. Kill yourself.

Kill yourself you worthless fag. I went to see the Raimi films when I was young and my own sons love this new kid, they’re both good and I’m sick of the bullshit written about the new films, it’s so low IQ and stinks of bitterness and unhealthy yearning for childhood.

well Yea Forums?

Attached: admit it.png (628x544, 334K)

it feels like a comic book movie. the other movies do not

Walmart is Miles Morales

>Allowing your son to consume Hollyjew propaganda
You should be gassed.