Fuck me lads. I want me a black girlfriend

Fuck me lads. I want me a black girlfriend.

Attached: tumblr_pqzwb9UoZP1sl78cg_540.jpg (456x810, 58K)

Their noses are too wide

>no tits
>fake hair
>fake face
>instagram filter
>lives in a white country
>probably on welfare
ok

Anybody here who has dated a black girl, how down are they for group sex? I feel like they would have the Latina mindset and be too possessive for that shit.

I might move to the US my jungle fever is so bad.

same

Attached: 718.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Not television. Not film.

>Anybody here who has dated a black girl, how down are they for group sex? I feel like they would have the Latina mindset and be too possessive for that shit.
I have been to about 20 swinger parties, and I have only seen two black women in attendance (then again, blacks are fairly rare around here anyway). One was a hambeast, but the other was a 9/10 qt with a white bf

Well, do you want to get fucked by us lads or do you want a black gf? Make up your mind.

black women hate white guys over here, don't believe the memes

I don't believe you. You're just trying to keep all the jungle bunnies for yourself.

I just want a girlfriend period

Sage

>“our country should be more fearful of white men”

next minute

>Ilhan Omar was spotted leaving an out-of-the way romantic Italian restaurant in Playa Del Rey outside of Los Angeles with a mystery man in late March

Attached: ilhan omar white bf.jpg (634x655, 53K)

Breathing all the white man's air

>it's another "muh ebony qweenz" spam thread
Go back to /s/ monkeylover.

Attached: 1564030070118.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

i wish man
black women only like rich whites or black men
when i was in highschool all the white and jew girls were all over me (though i was too autistic to reciprocate), but the black girls basically told me to fuck off (our school didn't have other ethnicities)
sorry friend

seething white slag

cuck

how can white roasties compete

Attached: 1553674438810.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

I wish I had a large penis

Attached: 1564084561169.jpg (400x400, 30K)

No you don't, unless they're the animie black chicks (who are ugly af) if you want a hot black girl you have to be a alpha male to the fullest. I talked to one for a week and as soon as I started to joke around she was turned off.

>tfw dominican gf who enjoys kino

Attached: 1526828496519.png (270x344, 52K)

>No tits
>Straight waist
>No hips
>wide shoulders
>Square jaw
>Marked skin

theyre the ugliest of the hispanic race though lol