HOW FUCKED IS THE MCU NOW?!?FACT!!!

Victoria Alonso has been with the MCU since the beginning, having been a producer on Iron Man and involved with every MCU flick since. She's also a man hating dyke, who hates the title "X-Men" because it has the word "MEN" in it, and she's the one who's pushing this forced "diversity" SJW feminazi shit into the franchise. I get the feeling that she's taking over Phase 4 and Kevin Feige is rolling over because he knows they'll #MeToo him if they don't get their way, same way Disney got rid of John Lassiter because he wouldn't churn out endless sequels.

Fine. I didn't pay to watch Captain Fungi, didn't pay to see Endgame because of that blockhead bitch and wont pay to see any MCU movies that caters to these rabid zealots who push this shit and yell "THIS ISN'T FOR STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!!!" and when it fails they start screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING STUFF THAT WE DIDN'T MAKE FOR YOU SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, INCEL, MANBABY ETC...".

Women are natural born destroyers who take everything men build and bring it to ruin!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1564526568655.jpg (1234x2082, 454K)

>OH BOY SUPERHERO FILMS

Attached: 1563430590746.png (644x800, 15K)

Is Hawkeye going to be about Kate Bishop? That's sad

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.
Why don't you take your superhero hate and go back to playing fortnite?

I honestly think endgame was the last big one. Even normies starting to get sick of the whole forced diversity only women matter bullshit. I think MCU is about to go the way of star wars.

>be 18+ and liking superhero movies
ahahahaha

Oh go gee willikers should I go and shoot up a pizza shop now? It's for the white race right.... It's a superhero movie you fucking cape shit loving faggot have sex already you incel cuck.

my normie sister (who leans left) just said the other day that Hollywood has a black fetish (we were talking about Endgame and how she wanted Bucky to be the new Captain America and not "that black guy with the wings"). So yeah, even normies are starting to see the bullshit now.

A year back i was working with this milf and she was saying how her and her family were getting sick of all the overly political shit they'd been stuffing into tv and movies. I like how she phrased it "im not racist and I dont hate gays but i dont need movies and tv telling me or my children THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THINK LIKE THIS. I go to movies and watch tv for escapism not to be pandered at" she also voted for Hillary and didnt care trump won because as she put it "he hasnt done anything to effect me personally I didnt vote for him but hes not the antichrist" she was a cool lady.

>Oh go gee willikers should I go and shoot up a pizza shop now? It's for the white race right.... It's a superhero movie you fucking cape shit loving faggot have sex already you incel cuck.

White men built modern civilization. Women, niggers and faggots have destroyed it, enabled by dickless losers like you.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

>Fortnite meme
This is reddit shit

I can't see how anyone who isn't a literal fag, soi, or a submissive cuckold is still giving Marvel their dollars.

What does that have to do with marvel movies?

It's too bad she hasn't noticed the feminazi and LGBT fetish

unironically based

>"he hasnt done anything to effect me personally
That's why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Unironically. women are extremely selfish and will always pick the candidates that will have a direct positive impact on their life even if that means the whole society is going to suffer for it.

women's only hobby these days is to create or consume media
men are leaving in droves

why do you think women are now pandered to as the main demographic for media? cause they're consuming it all
I haven't watched most of this garbage in years now

It's made by and for women

>White men built modern civilization. Women, niggers and faggots have destroyed it, enabled by dickless losers like you.
The word you're looking for is jews. Women, faggots and niggers can do nothing if they aren't funded and advertised by jews.

No

Attached: 1551296993253.gif (280x304, 656K)

Reminds me of that all-female-built overpass that collapsed.
At least Marvel's gonna be entertaining for once, even if it's because it'll be a tire fire.

It's been fucked since day 1 yet highest grossing movie of all time so obviously it doesn't matter

That "daughter" of theirs isn't a girl, is it?

No, there has been a clear shift since Captain marvel. kevin feige hasgiven the reigns to Victoria alonso and it shows.

>Victoria told us the story about she and her partner adopted their daughter. “I work with a very nice group of men. I said to them, ‘I’m going to adopt a child. And one day I will come to you and say I’m going, and I did.' And we were getting ready. I was packed to go to San Diego for the first biggest Comi-Con of our careers, first Avengers, 2010. And we get a call from her birth mom in Chicago, and we left. And I called the boys and I said, ‘I gotta go. I’m gonna go get my girl'. And I did. And I came back a week later with Olivia.
She adpoted her like you buy groceries at walmart

Attached: 1528915009893.png (1243x719, 429K)

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1408468454253.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Weird way of telling it. Almost like she did it just to prove a point.

Can we just nuke California from orbit already? Or maybe just a statewide earthquake/wildfire that made 1906 look like an appetizer?

They want to destroy civilization. Hilariously the deluded fucks mistook American movies for civilization.

>It's a tranny pedophile spams his image folder of children again episode

This is how entitled women are. They can destroy life in their womb if they don't want kids, they can order one on amazon if they want a child but don't want the father. And society bent backwards to please them

>Only voting because it benefits them
Everyone does that, literally the reason ideologies exist to begin with

The MCU probably would have started to die after Endgame, but now that they have the X-men this shit is going to last another decade

Attached: whatdotheymeannotlettingyousingRitchie?!.jpg (480x450, 38K)

>Guardians of the Galaxy will fail
>Doctor Strange will fail
>Ant-Man will fail
>Spiderman will fail
>Ragnarok will fail
>Black Panther will fail
>Captain Marvel will fail
>Endgame won't beat Avatar
Don't you fags get tired of being wrong?

kino

Imagine a future where the burden of pregnancy and birth is always outsourced to the poor and the upper class has grown even more detached from the realities of life

Guys jerk off all day and that is basically just killing kids.

The Hawkeye show is not about the real Hawkeye? Fuck it abandon ship.

>get raped by Tyrone
>pregnant with half-breed
>can't abort it because some obese faggot from Yea Forums will get triggered

> Aborting a fertilized egg is no different from masturbation
A spermatozoid isn't a kid moron, you'd know if you hadn't dropped out of school too soon. And you have to release it anyway if you don't want to get testicular cancer.

>Series based on the Marvel Comics superhero Hawkeye, centering on the adventures of Young Avenger, Kate Bishop, who took on the role after the original Avenger, Clint Barton.
Jeremy Renner is the only person named in the show yet he has already been robbed. Absolute state of nu-marvel. You let a male hating dyke married to a woman take control fo your billions $ franchise

Attached: hawketye.jpg (683x498, 53K)

Imagine caring about Disney and Marvel when there's literally thousands of great movies to watch that aren't in any way connected to this braindead manbaby shit.

THIS DESU

That actually looks good
same, bro, same.

>THEY ARE FINISHED!!!!
>said by increasingly nervous man said for the 23rd time

>That actually looks good
how?

Tell that to ranger solo

Attached: 527778b.jpg (814x1164, 157K)

HOLY SHIT, this thread is still up?!? In the time I posted it I went to the gym, lifted weights, did treadmill, had a shower and now sit eating my salad. Must be slow today?!?FACT!!!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this bait.

>Tell that to ranger solo

I have absolutely no doubt that Solo was deliberately sabotaged by Kuntleen Kennedy because the studio said "we want a Han Solo movie" and she fucked up the production every which way she could from firing the original Directors, doing massive amounts of re-shoots with Ron Howard while also putting the final nail in its coffin by hiring that chipmunk faced zero charisma non-entity, all because it starred a male lead and she wanted to re-enforce her mantra that "THE FORCE IS FEMALE", "THE AGE OF WHITE MEN IS OVER", "I WAS SPIELBERG AND LUCAS' CUM DUMPSTER" etc... to make sure it bombed.

!!!FACT!!!

I know most ppl do that, but they also see the big picture. Women only see what benefits them and don't care if society has to go to the shitter. that's exactly what happens with the feminist movement, they see free gibs and opportunities for women, they don't care that it's at the expense of men.

They said it's about Clint training Kate.
The comic it's based on was pretty good for a couple years when it was 70% Clint 30% Kate but then they switched it to be mostly about Kate and it killed the book.

When’s the last time you had sex with someone under 200lbs? Have you literally ever?

They aren’t

watch them all under perform because no one actually like the dumb idea of a female hero doing masculine things especially not when it's laced with sexist and racist ideology aimed at the dominant culture

not even women like this shit