Is she right?

is she right?

Attached: 1564370863310.jpg (1080x1198, 218K)

So this is what comes out when a thesaurus throws up and shits itself at the same time.

those sure are some words

>posts obvious reddit bait for yous

damn I didn't know redditors were this smart
is that why you guys shittalk them all the time? you're just jealous?

No, she's retarded.

Are Americans really like this? You see some fanfic sonic tier movie and then you qoute Schopenhauer?

You know it's just someone trolling/shitposting right?

No

I know. It must mean she's smart cause I can't even pronounce nor know the vocabulary of them there words. I'm serious too. But in the same, I'm annoyed as fuck that she wrote that shit thinking she's smart. Ends it with "Look at it, don't you appreciate it like I have??"

There's more duality of man when Dirk Diggler is jerking off to a closested gay man in a truck.

This is why they will always be Based Marvel

Yes.

How can you say so little with so many words?

>reddit is cranking out deep conversation about their favorite films
>4channel just spams frogs who hate black people
what went wrong?

That must be bait, not only it doesn't mean anything but scene she's talking about is retarded even by capeshit standards

Duality of man as they say.

This isn't even a truly deep conversation or statement. Her analysis of the scene is completely wrong. There's nothing about the duality of man here, just two of the same man for fuck's sake.

What is the origin of that copypasta? I searched around for it and it's clear it was a copypasta before it was made to be about Marvel but I can't find where it was first posted or what it was about.

Post the Thanos image of him appearing massive, with some reddit shitter writing about how it's amazing

Wrong. They symbolize fight of old america and new america. Old one is trying to save what is left from it new one is fighting for what needs to be saved. Both of them in the end grew old and let black people rule.

I see two faggots having a cockfight

How many upboats

that's a fucking awful shot what is she on

No

WORDS

Is this bait from Yea Forums ?

You are low iq retard. Dont respond to me.

There's nothing more pathetic than capeshit manchildren trying to pass their flicks off as art

>obfuscating your message through the needless use of uncommon words in an effort to sound intelligent

>hmm, college?
>what major....hmm
>i can touch type
>i'm opinionated
>i love asking questions
>was alright at english
>oooooh creative writing, love that shit
>journalism sounds easy enough
>3 years later
>entertainment? sure, why not?
>5 years later
>oh fucking god i hate this shit
>every day i want to slit my fucking wrists
>i need a different direction
>but i have no contacts outside of my field
>i'm 30 and hard stuck writing about comic book movies

this is what happens when you have a english comp essay due tomorrow and you haven't started

I doubt Americans could even pronounce Schopenhauer.

Show Pen How Er

Shoppin' How Are

Why is film Reddit so cringe?

Attached: 7dwt56b1k6o11.png (1080x966, 192K)

>look at me I know all these fancy words I'm such an intellectual

Attached: 1424933369558.jpg (800x850, 103K)

Attached: architect.jpg (800x400, 68K)

Scope and Howard.

Attached: 1473961389913.png (824x684, 350K)

Fuck you I wanted to post that

Shoppin hoor

>tries to sound smart
>doesn't use 'idiosyncratic' correctly in the sentence

Sho-peen-how-er

Isn’t this meant to be a joke? I didn’t see it as serious. Pls tell me it’s not serious.
>tfw I mispronounced Proust in a scene for a high school theater fest and the older cast/student director didn’t correct me
being American is my blessing, my curse...

It was just Past cap mistaking Present cap for Loki and fighting him.
Fuck pseudojournalism, fuck the internet, fuck SJW culture, fuck hollywood, fuck Jannies for fucking with hunger games last night, and
FUCK
NIGGERS

Attached: walkspring.webm (1280x720, 746K)

In english doc!

Because they know that most people who are into movies look at them, group thinking cattle whose more than half of the movies they watched in the last 5 years were capeshit, and unapologetically say they are dumb brainlets.

What do they do to avoid having their egos hurt when people rightfully call then plebeians? They start to use big words. But you can see through their opinions that this is just smoke play, inside they have worse taste than your parents, because at least your parents are not dumb capeshiters.

Attached: MG_20170117_212419.jpg (720x724, 120K)

that is literally how I write when I need to reach a word count on an essay. Who hires these people?

Sneedpenhauer

If she doesn't understand how apostrophes work, who trusts her with concupiscience?

I've never seen a post act so hard like it wanted something different while embracing the definition of generic as fuck at the same time.
It's creepy.

Scoop an hour

Attached: Scoop.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

You know that the women who talk about movies and call white guys incels are incels themselves, right?
Bitches like this are overflowing with concupiscience and are too ugly and/or fat to release it.

>r/marvelstudios
What do you think the average IQ of that place is?

>showing us that idiosyncratic is ebulliently inevitable
should read
>showing us that idiosyncrasies are ebulliently inevitable
what a brainlet gunt.

Attached: 1516888371352.jpg (292x326, 20K)

This reads like one of the copypastas deconstructing the genius of Son of the Mask.

Can confirm, am a Redditfag who frequents /r/moviescirclejerk. They eat this copypasta shit up

The entire scene is just about personal growth. Steve was recently unfrozen in Avengers, still adjusting to the world, and pretty lost in the moment. He was a boyscout with no edge, and no self awareness.

This was the comic movie equivalent of seeing a Facebook memory, or digging up a photo of your youth. You're embarassed at how earnest you were in the moment. In the previous scene when he goes "Hail Hydra" in the elevator it says more about how much he's grown than the fan service fight scene with his previous self.

Attached: 1510191282340.jpg (1052x575, 80K)

sho-pen-hoy-ah ?

The hail hydra scene got a chuckle out of me. As soon as he stepped into the elevator, I fucking knew they were going there.

Scrappin Howser.

This is just as fucking stupid as the BvSfags.
Disney's fucked.

That post is the epitome of “reddit”

Is it pronounced "commie"?