Why the fuck there's never any foam in the movies nor do they spit out the paste?

Why the fuck there's never any foam in the movies nor do they spit out the paste?

Attached: man-brushing-teeth[1].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcFB8M0kqEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, you don't need toothpaste. have you ever thought about that? nothing sticks to teeth. brushing alone is enough.

also where's all the blood?

Why are cups always empty?

How much toothpaste are you using? You need like the size of a pinhead and even that’s pushing it. There’s nothing in toothpaste that’s actively cleaning your teeth, it’s just an abrasive. Go ahead, rub some on some finished wood furniture and see what happens.

the point of the toothpaste is that it strengthens tooth enamel.

It has abrasives in it to polish teeth

LMAO.
Also
>character uses a glass of water to rinse
Why is this so common? I had a friend that would stick his mouth directly under th faucet too.
Do these people not know how hands work?

Attached: 6888DC94-3889-4955-93AB-F247A3F82C9A.jpg (1300x967, 131K)

Untrue. At best you are only removing acids that harm the enamel more than the toothpaste itself.

I’ll admit to having noticed this myself
I was watching Elementary recently and Johnny Lee Miller brushes his teeth in a messy/realistic way
I can’t think of another example

>that would stick his mouth directly under th faucet too.
I do that sometimes because I often take a shit before brushing my teeth and even if my hands are clean than before I wiped my ass, it still feels wrong to drink from them.

>t. fluoride shill

>character brush their teeth
>do it for like 5 seconds

Is that just for filmmaking purposes, like people ordering food and taking a single bite, or am I MASSIVELY over-brushing?

Realistic toothbrushing kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=YcFB8M0kqEQ

Overbrushing or brushing too hard is worse than not brushing at all. You're basically scraping off your enamel

How long are you supposed to brush for?

Two minutes

At least 20 minutes

As long as you're not to rough you can brush a longer time.

Imagine falling for the electric toothbrush and water flosser memes.

Geez, Americans are disgusting.
No toothpaste? Your breath probably smells like shit.

>character hits bong but doesn’t clear it
>character barely even touches their food
>character flushes toilet but is never heard or shown washing hands
>simulated sex that makes no anatomical sense
Explain all of these. Someone told me the first one about the bong is due to some weird regulation concerning drug use where if they clear the bong, it’s showing people the “right” way to use drugs, and thus adds points towards an R or NC-17 rating. My idea is that it’s some fake prop weed made of herbs, and nobody actually wants that in their lungs. The toilet flushing thing triggers my autism, though. Mainly because I know folks that do it

I don't wash my hands in my own home and I don't do it in public, either