UNSCHEDULED OFF-WORLD ACTIVATION

UNSCHEDULED OFF-WORLD ACTIVATION

Attached: serveimage.png (2772x2757, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/bestofsg1ost
youtube.com/channel/UC_dQ3ZtmhJsTg2TsSl61i0w
youtube.com/watch?v=dVbICGqN1os
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1JEGlg7i-rlZOzrMCQ2jXQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CLOSE THE GATE

Attached: 1533473920526.gif (280x158, 858K)

was it kino?

ID tag confirmed, it's kino, open the IRIS

I'm streaming some eps right now on brettygood, you're free to come
There's a chat too

Attached: 1533473920527.gif (280x158, 1.68M)

Who was best girl?

GOOLDS

What a dumb dumb question
Best girl, worst series

Attached: stargate-pic-365x550.jpg (365x550, 41K)

Wrong
Dr. Janet Fraiser

ONEILL STOP PLAYING WITH THE CONTROLS

Attached: janet a cute.jpg (1083x984, 255K)

It hurts bros ;_;

Attached: 1479591359479.jpg (1500x1500, 506K)

It might without lube actually

For me, it's Boobie Tokra girl.

God SG-1 has so many qts

>we want the 7 of 9 horny fanboy audience
>oh wait no we don't nevermind

In the middle of my back swing?

Unironically the second best series.

Attached: SGU - FTL.webm (900x506, 2.98M)

giv Nox gf Satan

TJ

SG - Doc Fraser
SGA - Sora
SGU - Big titty Marine.

>SGU - Big titty Marine.
that's Lt. Hooters to you boot

come on, Yea Forums

Attached: GOOLD.jpg (449x461, 24K)

and they made a good decision

Dr. Jackson, I'm SGC

It's the jaffas! close the iris!

Attached: 1564600480585.jpg (1386x1379, 1.09M)

For me, it's Dr. Weir

Fuck Apophis
And fuck G'niggers

Which one?

How is this dude's face so huge?

*chugs your coffee*

I know it's the size of the whole gate.

*raises eyebrow in your path*

O Neill > Teal'c > Jackson >>> Carter

I genuinely don't get what you guys see in this show. It was unwatchable

Sholva!

Attached: apophis.jpg (525x378, 36K)

Indeed

Isn't that hot?

Did you hit play? Unwatchable is a piss poor excuse and the shittiest explanation. Are you trying to say you didnt like it? Say that next time.

>no Vala gf

She was also in two episodes of Atlantis if I remember correctly.
The ones with Lucius and his mindbreaking drug.

To see the light of the Ori, you must be willing to watch.

Attached: Doci.jpg (1016x570, 83K)

We both know she would end up breaking your heart.

So it came to pass that Ver Omesh was gripped by a great famine. So Markon went to the Prophet Articus and asked to go to the forest for food. The prophet bade him be patient, for the Ori provide for all who have faith. But Markon did not believe. So the prophet drew a line in the sand and told him, 'Step across and you may do as you wish.' So Markon did and left the village and feasted on wild berries. The fruit was bitter. It did not satisfy him. He longed to return to the village, but found that the line had widened to a great chasm. He called out to the Prophet in fear, but the Prophet said, 'The line has not changed; it is you who have changed. Step across if you truly believe.' So Markon prayed for forgiveness and took the first step. And the hands of the Ori enveloped all those who welcomed him back.

Hallowad are the Ori!

Attached: PriorVerIsca.jpg (800x451, 99K)

extremely

sora ofc

Attached: Sora.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

I know Universe sucks, but how based is Atlantis?

Attached: 1551225532888.png (628x617, 662K)

Haven't seen any of the shows, but the movie was ok. Probably Roland Emmerich's most competent film, which isn't saying much though.

semi

I had good memories of Stargate Universe so i decided to rewatch it these last 2 days.
I take it back it's not "good despite it's flaws", i don't think i can defend it in threads anymore. Every drama part is truly insufferable and not only the stone business but everytime two characters are talking about their feelings it's the most standard or asinine thing ever put in script as if the guys in charge of character psychologies either had no imagination or ran out of it and burned out or maybe they didn't fully understand how people think or they were forced to choose these by execs, i don't know. The characters themselves aren't even bad.
I understand most of it are set ups for later additions that will never come which leaves me to think maybe i can edit the show and cut the useless parts that will go nowhere now. Most subplots, some parts will need to stay. Since we know how it ends i could re-focus the show on that. What's a good video editing software, iMovies?

Attached: sophiscated_cat.png (541x398, 398K)

atlantas is almost as good as SG-1 desu

>Frasierfags
The only girl that could act on the show besides original Wier.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

contrarian opinion, but atlantis is maybe better than sg-1

it was okay but they needed to stop having every mission about drive cores seriously

>yfw you realize Flash Gordon was on an episode of SG-1

Attached: Reaction (34).jpg (218x250, 8K)

you muh sha'ree

i might agree if i were able to set aside the sg-1 nostalgia factor

worst part about universe is the fact that it got me hyped in the second half of season 2
like really hyped
then it got cancelled
fuck that noise

that's a good factor to go with. i just feel like atlantis was more focused. both are good anyway.

I quite like this ending all things considered.
There is something about 1000years inter-galactic voyages that transforms my brain into an erected penis.
It's why i can't let go of this show. Despite all its flaws..SHIT.

atlantis had plenty of characters and recurring cameos from sg-1 also which was a really comfy touch

Okay it had it moments. Like how they showed alot of ancient ships

i feel like sg-1 started going sort of overboard. must have been like 10 seasons if i remember right. i don't know if atlantis was cancelled or what but they never finished it.

IT'S CALLED THE EMBARKATION ROOM.

Receiving ID signature, it's extremely rude sir.

Attached: Walter-guys-of-stargate-4143957-1016-572.jpg (1006x567, 91K)

They had a third movie planned but hahaha that entire thing was a shitshow start to finish
Fuck everyone involved with stargate around that time

It's SG-1, open the iris!

I watched some episodes that that user from the other thread streamed (Thor's hammer and torment something) and they were very comfy, is the entire show like this or does it fall off? Are there other shows like it? (Other than star trek if course)

God imagine being trapped on a planet with Dr Fraiser and Carter with no food, water and places to wash.
Imagine the smell.

atlantis is very similar

Râ

Attached: 471c7807712b38f3483121bd5d64bf4c.jpg (300x200, 16K)

Third movie was going to be Atlantis and them moving it to the moon or something.

MGM went bankrupt and said SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING... Except James Bond.
They also sold Robocop rights to Sony (lol).

CHA'KAAA.

well at least they made universe and origins instead..

It gets better, and then a little worse (it never is bad but at some point it's obviously past the peak). Probably season 2-6 or so are the prime years.

Dont you remember the SGU people threatening to cancel the movie if people didnt watch SGU?
It was such a shitshow

What is your favorite episode?
HARDMODE: No Window of Opportunity

Farscape and maybe andromeda. Atlantis was already mentioned by someone.

The Fifth Race

A lot of Season 1 is a little low budget feeling. It's never a high budget show but I found on a rewatch Season 1 is awfully "cardboard sets and off-the-rack costumes", and it has a lot of hit or miss episodes. It sort of just feels like its aping TNG early on.
It does pick up a lot late in the season with the mirror world episode, and then ends strongly on a cliffhanger. Season 2 was a lot better, it had more of its own Stargate identity and stronger stories.
While O Neill is always the star, Jackson and Teal'c have pretty compelling arcs in the early seasons. Carter is also there.

I rewatched about the first 4 seasons recently enough, having not seen them since they were new, and I loved the episode where Jackson is captured by an Unas and spends the whole episode learning to communicate with it and eventually befriend it. Felt way different from the rest of the show and was really compelling.

You guys know a lot of SG1 was based on real events, right?
USAF had liasons giving ideas to the writing team. Wormhole travel is real, and this is how the Mil chose to inform us about it. Because they knew the public would not be able to handle full disclosure.
The episode Wormhole XTreme explains it perfectly

>Wormhole XTreme
The only episode I've caught on TV in my adult life. It was pure kino

CHAKA

Is there any album with some of the music from the show? They reused some tracks in different episodes but I remember some of them for major or emotional moments being really good.

archive.org/details/bestofsg1ost
Any of these?

...please

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

could be, I'll check em out

Here's your OST bro
BRUDUDUDUDUDUDU
Du dudududu DU DU DU
BRUDUDUDUDUDUDU
BRU Du du Du du Du DU DU DU
BRU Du du Du du Du DU DU DU
BRUDUDUUUUUUUUU Dududu Duduuuuuuuu
Duduuu Duduuu, Duduuu Duduuu DUDu DUDUDUUUUUU
Dudu Duduuuuuu

Attached: TopDaniel.png (459x403, 225K)

Leather clad tokra girl

I know this will be considered a troll but I think Bane is one of my favorites. It really developed Teal'c's character

Attached: Bane.png (850x482, 443K)

The Goolds blew up the iris!
Only trips can disarm the bomb and save this thread.

Attached: goold.jpg (480x360, 9K)

YEEEE HAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562538081985.png (1920x1032, 202K)

FOR THOR

4YU

Attached: 1562537823640.jpg (1387x779, 273K)

Attached: jaffacalling.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I like that one where Jack makes a sarcastic remark, Carter does some science, Teal'C says 'indeed' and Daniel dies

Your picture appears to be broken Satan, but don't worry I have taken the liberty of fixing it.

Attached: stargate milfs.png (1500x1500, 3.42M)

Reverse Satan

Really, I´M THE FUCKING FIRST?

Too lazy posting the "slackjawed faggets" gif too.

Attached: 516KaXPcYVL.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Good job Colonel nice trips. At ease, what are you going to do now?

Attached: General-Hammond-Stargate-Don-Davis-b.jpg (500x515, 41K)

Atlantis and SG1 are a package, look up the viewing orders on the net.
An no, there are no other shows like this anymore and there won´t be.

Including the "conspiracy" theories.

Attached: ryan.jpg (290x192, 9K)

Fuck shit fuck why couldn't this have stayed on Showtime for the boobies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going fishing

Working on my backswing.

Attached: SG1 golf.png (640x362, 401K)

I can't believe they managed to get two actual 4-star Generals to appear on the show.
RDA was also made an honoraryUSAF Brigadier General.

Like wtf.

They just "liked" the show, total fans of RDA.
Just a "coincidence" some hacker found actual rank&file on space fleet personnel.
This is now an official conspiracy thread.

If they hadn't made pegasus another renaissance fair galaxy and got rid of teyla and ronnon it would legit be better than sg1

N

Teyla got tiring especially the pregnancy arc.
But Ronon was definitely an upgrade to the permanent nigger-tude of Mr. "Rainbow Sun" Ford.
Discount Tealc even had some really good moments here and there.
Best Ep was his clash with actual Tealc.

>mfw SG1 was just soft disclosure

Attached: daniel shrug.gif (317x281, 523K)

Somewhere out there is a giant alien race that uses these things as gloryholes and/or latrines.

>If they hadn't made pegasus another renaissance fair galaxy
kek, yeah, very overdone, but i think it was done because of their budget, obviously being forced to re-use sets from other shows and previous episodes. to be fair, Atlantis did give us a lot of kino sets whenever they had atlanteean/replicator or wraith based episodes. much more variety in sets/locations than sg-1 which had to repurpose the same gou'uld ship set literally a hundred+ times.

>Teyla got tiring especially the pregnancy arc.
yes. the lady also couldnt act very well.

>Discount Tealc even had some really good moments here and there.
>Best Ep was his clash with actual Tealc.
also yes. wish we got a new stargate show where ronnon was some sort of pegasus galaxy leader type and teal'c went on leading the fremen, i mean the jaffa nation, and had to butt heads in political scenarios that always somehow end up in ridiculous fights.

>They just "liked" the show, total fans of RDA.
>Just a "coincidence" some hacker found actual rank&file on space fleet personnel.
>This is now an official conspiracy thread.
>>mfw SG1 was just soft disclosure

ever watch all the commentaries? so many instances of the crew talking about how the US air force "assisted" with "advice" about "procedures" and what characters wearing airforce uniforms were "allowed" and "not allowed" to do, from wearing hats indoors/outdoors and taking preemptive actions, followed by lots of trailing off and nervous laughter on the commentary. creepy at times.

I thought it was funny when Daniel fell in love with "Linea: Destroyer of Worlds."

Guy sure knows how to pick'em. And for my next act I'm going out on a date with Niirti. (who is my favourite gould waifu BTW)

Attached: Nirrti.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

Keep shrugging.
Ever wondered which dumbass is paying for all that shit, while you´re charging your fucking Tesla for 6 fucking hours?
Hoping it doesn´t go up in flames because some chink didn´t bake the batteries properly.

You can add another two zeroes AT LEAST to ALL the budget numbers they casually mention in the show.

Calm down bro. I'm on your side. No way the SGC runs on 2 billion a year. More like 200 Billion.

I always assumed that 2 billion was just the "nukes and p90s" budget, and basically everything else was being laundered through other programs. Personnel and base support? Why no, I'm not sure why the coffee maker at NORAD HQ uses 2.3 terawatt hours of electricity and kills an average of 4 people a week, I'll forward the request to the Pentagon. DoD already has an enormous classified research budget, not hard to swallow those numbers.

So i went through the gate first time last month and just got back, want to know what it looked like there?

A canadian forest?

I thought she was terribly ugly.

she's a canadian.

A tiny village set?

Ye, she has this MASSIVE man-jaw.
The faggets love it.
Great tiddies though.

EVERYBODY understood your chewing-gum bastardized burger english without a problem?

The black budget may run as high as two trillion, and that estimate is from the early 2000s.

Here's some alien dude who showed up at the base.
We couldn't understand what he wanted so we told him to piss off.

Attached: 20190622_194501.jpg (913x504, 95K)

I need a gif of these 2 together

Look up Catherine Austin Fitts on the UTube.

Furlings

Remember the episode where Bill Nye saved the world?

almost half as good as sg-1, which is pretty good

PURE KINO

You really had to go there?
Why don´t you twist the dagger and mention black science man too?

You know what, you're probably right. SG1 went down hill last seasons but atlantis was top tier the whole way through.

I really liked how in the show this nerd was really /fit/. It subverts your expectations.

Attached: Daniel Jackedson.jpg (768x558, 31K)

>I really liked how in the show this nerd was really /fit/. It subverts your expectations.
he evolved over the show, he didnt start buff. it made sense. if you were part of an elite group with some of the best of the best soldiers, and a super-human like teal'c, you would naturally get buff just training with them and going on insane missions. the show even demonstrated this with the constant gym scenes where they all sparred and worked out. it would have been dumb if he stayed a weak nerd. the character development on SG1 was probably one of my favorite aspects of the show, all the characters evolved and grew beyond what they were at the start.

>soft disclosure
>all of mankind at risk of being enslaved by a literal race of semi intelligent parasites that worship a desert religion and like wealth and shiny things, lack imagination, not good fighters, extremely subversive. They can be anyone of any race only thing tying them together being their goa'uld-ness.
>goa'uld try to subvert and infiltrate earthling society through cults and institutions
>goa'uld run the show business, finances and mega corporations
>goa'uld want to weaken all people everywhere to be easily controlled slaves and parasite hosts
This show was pretty based huh.

Attached: 1553185908493.jpg (823x960, 153K)

Teal'c should also have a P90 in the later one but not my image

Attached: 1540157390474.jpg (1061x1100, 181K)

Why the fuck do you think girls kept watching that show?

The female fanservice was almost criminal.

And all we got was a bit of Tokra/Goould cleavage here and there.
Fuck, not even Rotheries great set made an appearance EVER.

Attached: Teryl Rothery.jpg (318x344, 14K)

You got that backward. He was with the group that almost killed everybody.
Rodney saved the world.

Huh, why would girls be interested in some lanky nerd?

Rodney was the best character in atlantis, shephard was trash in comparison.

That whole episode was gold.

>Teyla got tiring especially the pregnancy arc.
This. It also messed up Michael's story. Everything became about the 'baby'.

Girls really got weird when Daniel posting, back in the day.
Pretty sure all the McGuyver fangirls jumped ship over to Daniel.
For sure when old Jack had enough of the show and of staying thin.

It's the medicine for his fucked up joints, leave him alone!
Dean Anderson is a treasure, leave the man in peace.

Attached: 1377978021826.gif (216x288, 905K)

>dilate

Self-destruct the base!

classic

Attached: BEWARE.png (490x432, 7K)

You mean three times

He wasn't discount Teal'c though. He was discount Mr. T. Teal'c could act. Aquaman could only play one character, and that character was Khal Drogo.

NIG'CAH

All the female goolds were terribly ugly.

ZAT

Goold?

Attached: Gen-Hammond.jpg (428x282, 22K)

I really hated weir in many parts unfortunately

god sg1 was so comfy

>not the superior Aeryn
oof

>Wormhole Xtreme
Yo dawg...

Attached: CC3D0C34-D767-4B65-869D-A4D2BCE47BFB.jpg (680x440, 26K)

Attached: 1527791017887.webm (852x480, 2.55M)

There are a lot of themes and music that will never be released. I would've loved to have the complete recordings of Joel Goldsmith' synth work on SGU.

SG-1 was basic military propaganda. They had military consultants from the Air Force to tell them what they can or can't do (that's why they were always the good guys and the IOA were portrayed as the bad guys. You had to wait until SGU to finally see some shades of grey). They had at lest 2 or 3 Generals who had a cameo on the show.

The military does that with many shows/movies.
The media benefits from the partnership, that's why they do it.

Attached: 1541105762021.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

youtube.com/channel/UC_dQ3ZtmhJsTg2TsSl61i0w

is mckay based or cringe?

True. I didn't really think of it at the time, but going back and rewatching it the at times ridiculously pro-military stuff is very obvious. It's not too surprising though, given that this was right around the time of 9/11 and the beginning of the Iraq war, and people were way more pro-military in general.

>The military does that with many shows/movies.
True. One big example is JAG/NCIS.

Dude, Daniel Jackson is the heart character who has principles. Women love that shit

>Including the "conspiracy" theories.

Explain

Colonel?

Attached: before after stargate sam.jpg (1356x433, 153K)

Attached: cropped+Jacqueline+Samuda+by+Dennys+Illic+1.jpg (639x517, 179K)

>surgically altering her jaw to be weaker
what a blender. why did no one stop her?

We're going back NIGGER

Attached: Antebellum.png (1386x1379, 3.75M)

Attached: 275132.png (1920x1200, 215K)

Attached: rEOcWmI.jpg (1280x800, 140K)

OPEN THE IRIS

Attached: m24KqS7.jpg (900x563, 137K)

but only the blond one. The other was literally who.

but only Vala before she destroyed megagate. After that she was bland and didn't give thrills anymore.

wtf

>I said BEND OVER.

Attached: Janet_Fraiser3-620x350.jpg (620x350, 26K)

Fraiser by far

We don't talk about zatting 3 times

is this real

No, and whoever made it should be shot.

yeah meanwhile the other 20 shows on TV are ridiculously pro-cop. at least the military is the best in the world, and the cops IRL are worthless.

Attached: 1474863089407.jpg (500x412, 19K)

>Incoming wormhole
>from Earth
?

that's not her.

God i wish giant Xena would pick me up

GOOLD?

Attached: 1419217869993.jpg (700x393, 130K)

>we'll never get an official release of the SGU soundtrack
Feelsbad

It follows a cycle of
Military action -> Character drama with outside forces -> Science Fiction Sheenigans -> A lot of good costumes and sets -> Many plot thread is eventually followed up upon later

fuck off

I love how ironic it was that the writers made fun of CW shows in SG-1 "200" but then ended up doing SGU

Underrated

Attached: 1545418757168.png (1200x1200, 2.23M)

>when daniel jackson went from dork to hunk
also that time he was an ori prior for 5 seconds was retarded

Is a giantic galactic interdimensional penis!!1!1!!

Man, he looked a lot like James Spader in season 1

Attached: 1541101775342.jpg (1060x1632, 300K)

so aside from show's budget, why did it seem that sg1 had to literally do fucking everything (be an elite scouting party/be test pilots/design a crapton of shit/be grunts etc etc). and why is the SGC so incompetent aside from SG1 kinsey was an asshole but he did have a point with their record, fucking sg1 was carrying the whole operation

Best Daniel Moment
youtube.com/watch?v=dVbICGqN1os
He just channels his inner Jack.

He did say in some interview that early on he was trying to play Spader playing Daniel until he had an realization that he should do his own thing with the character

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1JEGlg7i-rlZOzrMCQ2jXQ/
How many times are you gonna post this fake?

As I remember a lot of SG teams were ran by other branches of US military, some even foreign, but the program was Air Force.
They had Teal'c so that made them the best for dealing with Gooolds.
They had Daniel who was the Historian/Archaeologist and I think it was mentioned in several episodes that he had joined a different SG team on a excavation/culture related mission
They had Carter who was the tech geek and spent a lot of time in the show reverse engineering stuff.
The other teams seemed to be almost exclusively military squads, I think many teams were actually bigger than 4 people too.
So I guess they were the best all rounders.

In a more realistic scenario all 3 of them would probably be spending time either at the base doing research or going on on already scouted missions as all of them are way too important assets to lose, especially in later seasons.

Same thing as Enterprise in TNG, being the Flagship, spends time doing menial tasks like giving Space hicks a ride to a new colony.

Personally I kind of hated it when it came out for (Seemingly) being another unoriginal rethread, post completion of all the shows and the death of the franchise I watched it again and it was pretty kino, it feels like a stargate show unlike SGU. The only downside is the writers fucking love rodney and focus on him to an obscene amount.

I don't know man, I always knew shit was going down when SG-1 fucks up and they had to call in SG-5 or the rest.

>In a more realistic scenario all 3 of them would probably be spending time either at the base doing research or going on on already scouted missions as all of them are way too important assets to lose, especially in later seasons.
yeah true, but holy shit SGC was supposed to be filled with the best of the best and it's almost literally filled to the brim with scrubs or shitty scientists.the only other actually useful personnel was the doctor and hammond
>teal'c
yeah ok...I get that
>daniel
is arguably earth's foremost expert on ancient civilizations and languages at that point.
>carter
she has shown to be one of the most brilliant geniuses earth had to offer being almost solely responsible for almost every significant scientific breakthrough they had. hell she's practically worth more than the entire SGC onsite research staff
>o'neil
ok yeah I get why he's there
but aside from teal'c and jack. daniel and carter are waay too important to be risked as a "pointman" team. hell after the first time they got infected,killed and ressed,possessed etc etc they should have been given stand down orders

were the other SG squad's even good at their jobs? it's like every-time there's a joint operation they almost immediately job

Kowalski was pretty based too bad they killed him

Half decent. Universe isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

I forget, has been
>10 years
holy shit.
Since I watched SG1, but I think that in later Seasons SG1 starts going more on already scouted missions.

yeah, too bad they also killed frasier off. it's like they literally kill off all the competent people to make SG1 look better

You now remember Stargate Origins

They probably would have killed off Rodney too if they weren't going to make him the Carter of Atlantis

I'm not even American.

more like amanda TAPPABLE

not even sure why they haven't tried to capture a sarcophagus as well, sure they say that it makes you evil and shit but all of em have been in and have used sarcophagi in the past with no real effects aside from that one time daniel went crazy due to repeated use.

This shit is just Star Trek with guns

It's funny cause every time they have a sarcophagus it immediately gets destroyed after resurrecting someone, usually Daniel

Random reminder I'm streaming another 3-4 episodes tomorrow hopefully to everyone interested (~3PM est)

hell not even sure why it wasn't top priority to capture one in the first place "resurrection machine" sounds exactly what you'd want to acquire when going on a tech hunt.

They did have one and they did make Daniel the guinea pig. Turns out overuse made people crazy.

Or they tell people its immoral to have have one, and let them destroy it.
Usually instead of stealing one.

stargate a shit

Attached: Rygel9.jpg (250x293, 14K)

Did anyone like holiday? Old goold freedom fighter/mass terrorist switches bodies with daniel, learns about credit cards and buys a homeless guy food. Then helps resolve the snafu by explaining his tech and agreeing to die, finally thanking them for his first holiday.

I liked a lot of those comfy one-off episodes from the first few seasons

>body switching episode where the characters perfectly imitate each other's style of speaking and mannerisms instead of just swapping voices around in post
absolute kino

>there are people in this thread who not only watched but actively post about post-O'Neill SG-1 and SGA

they're all cat-owning women right? i don't know why any other demographic would watch those pieces of garbage

Attached: 1537894586496.jpg (598x415, 60K)

yeah they already knew the side effects, i meant either have one at SGC medbay for I don't know resurrecting recently deceased (fraiser, that jaffa chick etc etc) and reverse engineer one for more public use. I'm shocked that they didn't prioritize that shit

Here's your modern stargate reboot:
>follows one of the 24 other SG teams that canonically exist like SG-5 or SG-15 or something
(no need to bring back original cast)
>their main base of operations is the alpha site
(no need to reuse sets)
>goes on in the background of the events of the main story with occasional continuity nods
>they visit planets in the milky way and learn about their societies and culture while solving conflicts a la comfy earlier seasons of sg1 before earth's rapid tech advancement
>expands upon and fleshes out worlds and conflicts seen in one-off sg1 episodes and introduces new ones
I don't know why every attempt at a reboot feels the need to reinvent the entire structure from the ground up. The universe is so open-ended that all you have to do is tell new stories in the same universe with different characters.

Attached: 200_by_AntikerSG_P.jpg (1920x1080, 705K)

INSNEED

So basically do what every successful Star Trek series did?

now kiss

Attached: 0BBod.jpg (960x807, 104K)

I'm not saying that its star trek with guns
Im saying that what user described here
is in fact just what every successful star trek sequel series did

Well it helps they were played by the same actor

o'neill acting like teal'c and vice versa was oscar-worthy

Get out of here Rygel, you punk bitch.

That's why face off is great. Nic cage playing john travolta playing nic cage vs john travolta playing nic cage. Actors are like onions.

The little girl who controlled the replicators

Try some.

Attached: 1533507429431.jpg (700x393, 27K)

I like the yellow ones

>I told that bitch the try the yellow ones and she actually did it. No one likes the yellow ones.

Attached: thor.jpg (700x393, 27K)

which reminds me of how they tried to bullshit the replicator origin
>for the longest time they were just an experiment gone wrong on some planet
>suddenly they're actually created by the ancients to fight the wraith because everything needs to be connected

*chugs*

Attached: 1533477552976.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

SGU pls go.

Do you hate comfyness or something?

I completely did not see this. Some unaired pilot?

Kek

the episode 200

Was it really though? I always got the sense that Reese was like the prototype model, and they upgraded them in Pegasus.

SG-1 > SGU > Porn Parody > Stargate (film) > Stargate Atlantis

>Haven't seen any of the shows
I envy you. Start with SG-1, move on to Atlantis and forget that anything else exists.

The 90s EXTREME STARGATE spinoff from episode 200.
It originally popped up in episode 100 as a quite good joke episode, with themes such as plausible deniability, and having writers/directors play roles and comment on the meta

>Dr. Janet Fraiser
Teryl Rothery is beautiful but my gaydar blows a fuse with her.

the gate doesn't close it's a circle

w-wait is she gay?

why couldn't he have lived another 20 years

KOLYA

Attached: atl.png (1915x1078, 2.79M)

Stargate xtreme is pleb filter.

>this nerd was really /fit/.
Michael Shanks fucked like half the female guest stars and has a kid by one of them. He's real life Clark Kent.

>there is a 50/50 chance he fucked Anise
Motherfucker.

Attached: Anise2.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

would be perfect if teal'c was dual wielding p90s

>extremely

The two replicators were completely seperate in origin, just one helluva coincidence

kino

All I know is when Atlantis had the robot spiders walking around again I tuned out

Indeed

This bit seems pretty silly even by farscape's very silly standards

>Kolya learns not to fuck with Shepard
>still fucks with him anyway
Based

But how would Daniel die once per season then?

the genii were honestly one of sga's best decisions.
the idea of a human society surviving the wraith purges through subterfuge is absolute kino. i only wish they weren't presented as irredeemable villains when in fact they did literally nothing wrong.

wait nvm i guess they teamed up with the atlantis expedition by the end of the show and i completely forgot.

based satan trips

also lexa doig as sexy sentient AI is best girl obviously

*fishes*

Indeed

ive only seen universe and I liked it if im being honest

I don't because i haven't watched it, what's it about ?