Backed off like a bitch so he doesn’t lose his cushy Hollywood life

Backed off like a bitch so he doesn’t lose his cushy Hollywood life

What a pussy

Attached: 6C7F1C94-6BB6-437D-9B78-7DC6191A49D4.jpg (750x702, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNqiV8kL4cc
scribd.com/document/418886724/Gender-Dysphoria-Resource-for-Providers
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jew pulling the strings of a spic

Pretty much sums up America's future.

What a fucking pussy, does anyone have a backbone these days? Has any celebrity with "controversial" opinions ever stuck by them?

Reminder that tranny kids are fucked for life because of stunted puberty affecting their bone density, among many other things. Some day parents and celebs who pushed this will be taken to task when a bunch of these people are dropping like flies.

>What a fucking pussy, does anyone have a backbone these days?
Yeah people who don't whore themselves out to Jewish media

And that's a good thing

Attached: cheadle.jpg (640x345, 168K)

>Some day parents and celebs who pushed this will be taken to task when a bunch of these people are dropping like flies.
Their bone density problems were caused by bullying, obviously.

>Some day parents and celebs will be taken to task when a bunch of these people are dropping like flies
No they won’t. They’ll blame it on the ‘intolerance’ of others and use this as an excuse to push for it even more. A self-fulfilling prophecy of victimhood with people who need serious psychological help getting caught in the crossfire.

What did he say?

>What did he say?
It might be dangerous and short-sighted to put three year old boys on HRT based solely on the child's statement that he wants to be a girl.

find a single person in reality who thinks giving hormonal drugs to toddlers is ok

You're a retard with no understanding of the human endocrine system.

>he apologized
what a retard, will they ever learn that apologizing doesn't work

>LGBTQ+ trumps racial minorities
we're figuring out the progressive stack

lmao nothing he said was even hurtful but he needs to keep working

>he apologized
>what a retard, will they ever learn that apologizing doesn't work
This. Now he's wrong AND dumb.

Literally who?

(((Levine)))

They must be enjoying this victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNqiV8kL4cc

>and celebs who pushed this will be taken to task
Celebs turn tail and ignore things when it backfires on them,. They never pay a price for it.

Attached: AmberTamblyn.jpg (500x333, 34K)

But when you villify, ridicule and talk about them in derogatory terms, it's all about how you "care" about their well being, right?

Lol you think any of these pathological liars and attention whores are genuine people?

>some people complained, i am now more educated

S-SHUT THE FUCK UP GRINGO WE ARE BASED AND REDPILLED! Oh, you're a tranny? My apologies queen. Can I suck your feminine penis?

Attached: JoshGroban.jpg (500x333, 49K)

I wanted to be a dinosaur when I was 6, do they have a drug for that?

Attached: ZachBraff.jpg (500x333, 41K)

I'm starting to understand that. Like that old lady who called those two black women that were harassing her niggers, and she refused to apologize and said she was forced to do it and would do it again. That story disappeared pretty quick.

Civil war when?

There's a difference between being neutral and loving trannies.

I'm willing if your'e willing.

I would sell out in a second to the jewish liberal agenda if it meant having that kind of money.

hes a notorious cunt in real life, he forced his ex to get plastic surgery to look like another actress and then left her.

hmmm kanye west? scientologists in their own way... boomer celebs like clint eastwood and james woods... based mel

Attached: d92.jpg (571x307, 38K)

kek sounds based. fuck roasties.

I've thought he was gay for like the last 15 years

>the creation and foundation of your nation were the “darker chapters”

What a cuck

But who gives a fuck? I mean really the entire ordeal on its head cannot be taken seriously.

Mel Gibson

He also fucked a stripper at his bachelor party, which led to his fianceé breaking things off.

Doesn't mean he was wrong, though (before he cucked out and apologized). Fuck fags, trannies, and leftists.

never
go outside for once. people don't hate each other as much as the internet would lead you to believe

What’s this all about now?

I meant on the face of it

You forgot the most important one
>FUCK JANNIES

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Levine)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is a valid statement.

I can't imagine what it would be like if Hilary was in office.

It wasn’t the internet that made me think that, it was the street fights against antifa terrorists.

Racist children bullying a poor Indian

That’s it ?

When will people realize the only issues trannies face are being used as an attack dog to get people fired and making everyone around them feel uncomfortable. I hear more stories about trannies harassing real women than stories about them being harassed.

Attached: 1561003498450.png (1180x542, 43K)

>goes on climate change denyer's podcast
>for no reason
>they have a lengthy conversation about trannys
>for no reason
Do you guys think AC Slater really gives a fuck about people who are transgender? He probably didn't even know they exist until 3 years ago.

Do you even have a college degree? Or are you a savant, like Good Will Hunting?

I don't get it

>I hang out on a literal nazi website and hear stories about how transgender people are bad.
Wow

Some MAGA kids were arguing with an indian and the media made it out to be more of a big deal than it was, in order to get dem clicks. The MAGAers will never forget the injustice done to them on that day.

Attached: 1563613443829.png (342x589, 292K)

Coward.

But, who did the comments hurt?

Tucker Carlson

I know a guy who got fired from his job because a reporter asked him if he thought that "fuck her right in the pussy" thing was funny, to which he said "yeah, I guess"
The next day he was national news.

In the end, it's straight white men who are the real victims, again.

jews, in particular the jennings family (formerly Bloshinsky)

How the fuck is that controversial in the first place?

scribd.com/document/418886724/Gender-Dysphoria-Resource-for-Providers
>In addition, treating an adolescent at Tanner Stage 2 (currently recommended by the Endocrine Society) with puberty blocking drugs and cross-sex hormones has a high likelihood of causing infertility. It is not possible for a socially, emotionally, and intellectually immature ado-lescent to consent to life-long infertility or permanent physical changes brought on by hormones and surgery, given current understandings of young adult brain maturation
>As such, the well designed long-term studies of gender dysphoric individuals who have undergone treatment with cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery show increased rates of suicide. The below study shows the risk of death from suicide is in-creased 19 x’s vs controls
pls dilate or kys

Kek what a pussy.

she's insufferable
cherry-picking articles and videos
every LGBT person I know is against children being at Pride parades. Just because there's a few extremists doesn't mean they're all that way
but go ahead, subscribe to her patreon because gays bad and jews bad
>redpills and blackpills XD

Mr. Sandmann, send me a dream

>little kids can decide they're a different sex/gender on the inside and get drugs
>I can't decide I'm a /fit/fag trapped in a lanklet's body and get steroids
The world has gone mad

>Some MAGA kids were arguing with an indian
Correction: The MAGA kids from covington were waiting for a bus when the Black Israelites started shouting at them. The Indian guy walked over to them and the kids just laughed awkwardly over the whole situation.

haha - that sucks, though. It sounds your anecdote is lacking context, but obviously stuff like that happens all the time and is often unjust.

>can't decide I'm a /fit/fag trapped in a lanklet's body and get steroids
kek haven't thought of this angle

>if a boy wants to be a boy and do typical boy things it's because he has been conditioned by society to want be that way.this is unnatural.
>if a boy wants to be a girl he is merely expressing his true identity.this is natural.

>That’s it ?
And it's everything!

Attached: the super mario super show.jpg (864x1220, 358K)

I hope they are all burned in a pit.

>2
You people shouldn't be afraid of trans people unless there are adults actively indoctrinating children or exposing them to that degenerate shit. Then we need to snuff them out.

Otherwise, don't say anything wrong about them. Let them waste thousands of dollars destroying their body. Then they can bite the bullet and fuck off.

What the fuck does Mario Lopez have to lose exactly? He could be like Dean Cain, Based Spic and Honorary White and holder of the title of "Best Superman" despite his spic ancestry. Instead he's just a goy.

>Captain Soimerica

Give us the tranny suicide statistics, I need to laff

Leftism in a nutshell. Honk honk

>But, who did the comments hurt?
Advertisers.

Morrissey.

Attached: 15536639579.jpg (800x988, 132K)

Nothing he could do man, headlines completely misquoted him.

Plus, leftists tend to heavily rely on straw-man arguments

Nobody is afraid of them. They’re just mentally ill faggots that should be lined against a wall and shot

I'd say about 20% of Bernie Sander's voter base.

>Nothing he could do man, headlines completely misquoted him.
This.

Attached: 1564583257287.png (600x585, 283K)

it is ILLEGAL in MANY STATES outside the south for an 18 year old BOY
to have sexy SEX with a 15 year old GIRL but if a deranged WHITE CAT LADY wants to cut off a little BOYS dick because she hated her DADDY it is perfectly 100% LEGAL

FREE 6IX9INE *dabs*

Drumpf causes a new meltdown at least once a week and never apologizes. You can't apologize and I can't believe no one else has learned this

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
Enjoy user (i.e its more than double of the control group which just regular people)
>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9)
>Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls

What do 3 year olds have to do with it?

The only people who should be afraid of trannies are the children they molest.

>strawman arguments
oh you mean like you're literally doing right now? why do alt-right guys just make up shit all day to get angry about?

>another alt-right literally just making shit up again
I'm sure you'd prefer shillala harris, neo-cuckservative

Hey now, if you become a tranny as an adult, it's your right to self-mutilation. As a child however, the parents(mainly the mother) should be shot for indulging her fairytale and destroying her child's body and soul

Attached: 1560824719852.png (625x573, 381K)

you're right, they should both be illegal, you degenerates wont learn morality until its legislated

There's examples floating around of "I had a talk with my son today and he decided he's transgender" and they post a four year old

>What do 3 year olds have to do with it?
They're the ones "deciding", i.e. "nodding in confusion when their mom (male) asks them if they're trans".

We can pray that they mostly become sterilized so they can't continue this horrific cycle.

Christian school went to DC, they found a Black islam protestor group that start to mock on them. kids react and start to chant dumb stuff. Near them a group of indians is protesting too, they think the kids are mocking them. Indian guy go direct to the kids and start to chant on their faces. Kids are amused and laugh, one of the kids wear a MAGA hat.
>ooooh! Racist kids
>celebrities react as is the end of the society
>infinite keks.

>I go to Reddit and they talk about how great it is to castrate little children

Wow.

Did that kid get a pay day?

Well there should definitely be psychologists, or some sort of standard involved. I thought by 'life changing' he meant taking hormone blockers.

I'm actually of the opinion that parents have too much power over their kids in general. My mother is/was mentally ill and being her kid was no fun at all for my siblings and I.

Lawsuit got thrown out

>You people shouldn't be afraid of trans people unless there are adults actively indoctrinating children or exposing them to that degenerate shit
Currently you cant voice your opinion against it, it is being pushed towards children, it is currently acceptable to allow children to begin transitioning when they have no knowledge of the consequences, and some certain places have pushed bat shit laws allowing the government to take your child away if you refuse to accept their "gender identity."

Attached: canadacuck.jpg (619x733, 178K)

His lawsuit against the Washington Post was thrown out because the judge said you're allowed to defame people using a picture as long as you don't use their name. There are a lot of other suits and this one directed at the Washington Post is being challenged since the decision was so deranged

That's not even equivalent, even if it were true, which it isn't. My post was pointing out the possibility that maybe your data is contaminated by the source.

>we need to give up our guns so when they forcibly remove our sons from our homes to castrate them chemically we can't fight back

>go around making fun of protesters and starting shit
>"DIS IS DEFAMATION!"

Bad bait. Even you megafaggots gave up on this one once the videos came out

Then 10 years ago there's a whole entire movement of them speaking out against their transition, and then the next act of mass "liberal" guilt kicks in. It's all so fucking predictable and disgusting.

They weren't even making fun of protesters. The protesters were nowhere near them and in fact approached the kids. The kids were interacting with Black zionists openly calling them faggots and using racist language.

SUCH A SHANDA

Attached: 2437E4E8-19E3-46E7-8E45-9BB2B199AAD7.jpg (1024x681, 70K)

Push the shit that basically can't be solved so you can string along the true believer and recent converts. More acceptance propaganda that will solve nothing.

Can't wait for the leftists to blame white men for not doing enough to stop it. Honk honk.

at this point its easier to weaponize the bleach in my restroom by using a water gun, hoping I hit someone in the mouth, and by chance they ingest it

>unless there are adults actively indoctrinating children or exposing them to that degenerate shit
that is all of it

I still want to be a dinosaur.

>actually sign up for scribed to download this
>it's an extremely long and detailed blog post in .pdf form
Do you even know what a peer reviewed journal is, and why they exist?

>actually sign up for scribd to download this
At least you get 30 days of unlimited audio books.

I was just going off of this description of the events, bros.

You're being far too generous.

It was a group of Black Israelites and they were shouting some awful shit, like the black kid in their group was going to be murdered by the white kids.

The Indians are all career protesters, they went to wear they saw the most commotion, hoping to make themselves the center of attention, which is exactly what they did.

South Park made an accurate parody of these types of situations. Why didn't they learn?

ohnonon bros, how the BASED have fallen

>actually sign up for scribed to download this
I'll tell you a secret, user.

If you upload a pdf (any pdf) to scribd, you will get a credit for a free download from the site (any file). No account needed.

Attached: 1559861735448.jpg (1212x1558, 603K)

this is how you sound when it comes to those maga kids

Attached: b4e.png (726x723, 579K)

America is going to go to absolute shit when the mexican boomers get the right to vote. You've all gotten the bullshit liberal ideology drilled into your head because you listen to anyone who will suck immigrant cock that the browning of america is the least of the problems.

>this is how you sound when it comes to those maga kids
nta but there's a reason why the media completely dropped the story once the full video showed up.

Yeah the news media is so bad.

what does b/w mean?

'backed with' - or the B-side of the vinyl single.

>Yeah the news media is so bad.
Agreed. The way they rushed to portray the maga kids as villains was awful.

Tbh if you're a celebrity in this day and age why talk about politics at all? Atm it's just toxic with no discussion ever so why bother

>Tbh
>Atm
not even words why the fuck would you capitalize them like one god i hate underage twitter niggers

which episode

Mario Lopez is a nice, but innocent (i.e. dumb) guy. I doubt he'd ever heard of Candace Owens before.

They’ll ignore it like all lefties do when their stupid beliefs fall flat. How many times has Jim Carrey apologized for all the kids he killed telling their parents to not get vaccinated?

Based and redpilled

>(((psychologists)))
Do you not get how this shit works?

Some lefties apologize some don't - people are individuals, not categories.

yeah I thought about putting in something about 'unless you're afraid of a global jewish conspiracy and need to genocide all jewish people and other degenerates from the face of the planet for the superior white race to create a utopia' - but I figured why bother.

Don't blame Trans people for their mental problems, blame the people who twisted them to follow a broken path of escapism and instant gratification.

They got my boy Cheadle

Attached: 0ed5c27da7-1486848117337.jpg (509x625, 39K)

>people are individuals, not categories.

>ORANGE MAN BAD!
Dilate and then kys tranny

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Puberty delaying drugs reduce adult IQ by an average of 10 points