The boys on prime

What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (480x478, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0bOH8ABpco
youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn2xrSG24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like 4 or 5 out of ten, Butcher and Homelander are killing it, most of the other actors are good, cahracters have a believable arc
The story just nosedives everytime starlight comes up and the plot only consists of tired tropes for the second half which kinda ruins it for me
Second half still has plenty of good shots and visuals though
Music was pretty forgettable

I'm just mad that Simon Pegg was in the show but not casted as little Hughie

To be fair, he's a bit too old now and the other actor did a good job

It sucks

pure kino

mostly what this user said but i'd go as far as saying Homelander is the only reason to even watch. he's that good

Not as good as Netflix Daredevil but better than MCU.

Homelander and Butcher are fucking great
they did a really good job with Frenchie and The Female, especially building their relationship
MM is fine
messed up Maeve by making her more overtly sympathetic
I wish they didn't reveal Annie as Starlight so soon to Hughie
would watch a season 2

It made me binge on the comic, so that's a plus. I can't imagine how they'd be able to do it justice without being able to show the real graphic stuff. Having it be off screen and mentioned couldn't possibly compare to having the visual itself.

TV series of the year

That's my sort of problem with it, I feel I'd like the show more if I hadn't read the comic first. Especially with how much better Stillwell was in the comic.

I think I see a white minority among the main cast. Lmao.

absolute shite
only supecucks can find this stale trite edgy or remotely good

He too old for little hughie
But fit for father role

Way too much filler, every semi interesting moment has about half an hour of padding that usually isn't even building up to the moment, just more shit to sit through
But when it's kino it's kino
When the series is over I kind of want to re edit it into a 2-3 hour movie focusing just on the main plot

it's great.

Homelander?
More like Basedlander

Do it user

What the hell was this guy's problem? Wasn't he breast fed as a baby?

Attached: the-boys-homelander-airplane-scene.jpg (1200x800, 289K)

this desu. hopefully they get their shit together for the inevitable season 2.

Looks like pure edgelord bait, but I'm gonna watch it for a laugh.

I wanna know if they are going to do the whole Hughie undercover as super hero and howthen Herogasm

Attached: 1564529459653.png (575x575, 608K)

nothing beats bullseye in season 3... pure kino!

why are the bad guys almost exclusively white aryans, even the street rapists are intelligent young white men. Just overall from homelander wanting breastfeeding to the attacks on christianity (the crowd are exclusively white) it seems like a propaganda piece and is frankly racist by any standards.

The plane hijackers and terror supes are arabic though
Still weird seeing no black street crime

I agree with these guys. I've narrowed down the problem with the show that keeps it from being truly memorable to Vought American.

The presentation of Vought in the show doesn't make any sense for the tone and plot. It's more or less a public relations firm for super heroes. It has no teeth. Sure they try to cover up some of the fucked up shit and mistakes that supers make, maybe they give babies steroids. Really no worse than lawyers or professional coaches.
In the comics, Vought is an enormous weapons manufacturer that only turned to supes and public relations out of desperation because of how Vietnam turned out. They are fucking savage, monopolistic, sociopathic tyrants that will literally drop a shipping container full of children from orbit because they were about to snitch on their corporate masters. Vought didn't like how the some of their supes were trying to unionize so they mowed them all down with uranium tipped rounds fired from vulcans out of a fleet of helicopters while they staged a protest. Vought is a bigger monster than Homelander or Butcher and provides the perfect backdrop with which to compare their actions.

The gutting of Vought American in the show means that nobodies actions make any kind of sense given the relative morality. And Hughies kind of a huge bitch.

I just finished it today. I enjoyed it, but anyone thinking it's anything but average is kidding themselves. High entertainment factor but low story/directing/cinematography/writing.

I was skeptical but I'm actually really liking it

We think it's based and we loved how it took one big massive shit all over DC's Justice League. Aquafag is back to being a meme again.

On a personal level, I really liked their version of Superman (Homelander). His grandstanding about the government not letting him get revenge on the terrorists is kino. Especially when he says, "It's what God would want." and the crowd goes wild.

What you describe would be way to over the top for a live action show though
They had to tone it down and were just playing it safe in s1, maybe they'll be more risque in s2

Plane hijackers were Allahu Ackbars and the Triad was running the "super-baby/torture" ring. The designated hitman of The Seven was a black drug addict who was also the very first villain to appear in the show. MS13 are all generic bad guys. You even have more arabic terrorists become the "first" super villains.

But noooooo can't have white frat boys raping someone.

>Aquafag is back to being a meme again.
Deep was the best character though

To be fair Starlight was a bore throughout the comic, I'm not done watching all of it but they at least made her scenes more bearable for the time being

>Tried
It's Pinoy, user

Her plot seemed weirdly outdated though - metoo, christianophobia, naivete as a flaw - really?!

You're not wrong. But let's face it, since the dawn of comic books, Aquaman has ALWAYS been the biggest joke in comics. DCfags will make you believe otherwise, but it's true. "The Boys" reminds us why "talking to fish" isn't really a superpower.

Attached: DC Is Ruined Forever Now.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>wat u mean ?

Attached: 2453747-ptaay.gif (490x361, 393K)

I never understood why
He controls most of the planet and can basically nuke the world's trade network
He's not an A-lister galactic threat but he's still packing

Batman used to not be taken serious for a long time either.

Batman not supossed to be in the justice league.

This plus they forgot that Butcher and company are far more dangerous and cunning than the supes. They're fucking tearing off entire groups for fun midway through the comics.

The best thing on TV in the few last years aside from /ternobyl/ and The Young Pope. They took the best beats from the books and built a gripping and fun show around them. Frenchie is much improved from the books, as is Homelander and most of the other supes.

Who will they cast as love sausage

Attached: 3DDA4ED1-B28A-45F1-A014-5D4D4E9C11CE.jpg (426x640, 39K)

Sounds like Watchmen, written by someone half as talented and with nothing to say.

Ok,I really really like this show but you shills need to change your pics every now and then...

>comics

I'll give you one guess where you should fuck off to, fag.

Attached: I will continue spoiling comics animation until you leave.png (1212x966, 830K)

>tfw you will never be Love Sausage

Attached: 1545609709595.png (570x539, 663K)

Well, that can be said about a lot of heroes. Look at Iceman. He's an Omega Level mutant. But would anybody know that? The dude throws snowballs and is a homosexual now for some reason.

It's not what they can do... but rather what is shown. And Aquaman is a fucking joke.

Attached: 6435316b20d304047469fabcd7d00c7f.png (500x675, 115K)

butcher frenchie hughie starlight maeve homelander...like everyone is white

Okay, real talk. You're The Deep. What would you do to get everybody to respect you? Reminder that your superpowers are underwater breathing, superhuman dick and resilience and sight and talking to anything that lives in water telepathically.

Whitest show since sharp objects

It's below average. Couldn't make it through the anti-Christian episode as it was just straight up jew propaganda.

I think the show is refreshing when compared to the rest of the super hero genre. The religious commentary falls flatter than the social commentary, but neither ruin the show for me.
I just love watching the boys kill supes, what can i say? Also the actors are all pretty good. Homelanders actor is the perfect sociopath, reminds me of Gyllenhaal in Night crawler.

Jon Ham

Attached: B0355F47-1CAF-4C58-9190-E405D3B580CC.jpg (348x580, 44K)

He's gay now because the kind of people who would've prayed the gay away now want to prey the gay on someone
Which makes the comment in the show really fucking outdated, 2nd biggest cringe after converting hindus

Basically the first 15 minutes of the aquaman movie

Yeah, if they just went for a bunch of norms killing supes like the trailer promises it would've been more fun, and it could've gottne more creative than butt bombs

he could've been a good Stormfront, desu, but that's done

Oh yeah, believe me, it's still shit. Maybe just because it's not as long as the comic books I don't have to deal with as much of her.
I do miss seeing more of the other lower tier heroes though, and it's a shame that they toned down Vought American a lot. You'd think they'd love to have government involvement in the Brooklyn Bridge stuff and other shit

He could have been the perfect James Stillwell.

Me

>replying to racebait

Attached: DTvhlzzUQAAXeYZ.jpg (616x401, 38K)

Do you live in a world where Jason Momoa's Aquaman doesn't exist?

frenchie wasn't white period
some might argue about the rest because of jews but i'd consider them white

he's a white man (arab)

So a german?

Started watching today, just saw episode one. I have only one question: did that turbomanlet just do what I think he did in the club?

Attached: 1560335125699.jpg (421x421, 62K)

>Frenchie improved
Top meme. He's tolerable in the show as comic relief, but he's not dangerous at all.

If you're thinking of something degenerate, then probably yes

Well he is dangerous to the rest of the group

Come on dude you can literally see the guys skin fossilising on camera... and that's through all the makeup already. He's too old.

Positives:

>Homelander
>Frenchie
>Adapting story to current social values
>Starlight is hot
>A-Train's characterisation
>The kid from Sixth Sense playing a washed up child actor in the show, funny touch
>Simon Pegg's cameo
>Action scenes are honestly very impressive and entertaining for a television show

Negatives:

>Butcher's accent holy shit
>No dog
>Jack from Jupiter > Translucent (dont mind the change just think that Jack's degenerate nature wasn't shown properly through Translucent)
>Vaught
>MM no sunglasses
>Maeve
>Not enough sex scenes
>Pegg's "American" accent
>Too much filler in general
>A lot of the religious stuff is naff and doesn't land
>Stillwell's big scene in ep 8 - so underwhelming
>Stillwell in general
>Hughie being TOO much of a little bitch, but I guess that's his character arc in the show now so that's not really a big concern... just annoying to constantly sit through

Overall like a 7/10 probably. Will watch s2

To be fair, Hughie being a little bitch is pretty significant to his character. For most of the comics he's 70% little bitch and 30% competent investigator.

this fucking show lmao

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E04.The.Female.of.the.Species.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_32.34 (1920x1080, 1.82M)

don't forget the Female, she was good and cute as heck

Oh shit I need to watch that then. Kind of got cringed out after the defenders and lost track. It’s hard as well since I have read so many comics as a kid.

>comicfag
>will watch season 2

No duh faggot! You comicfags watch any and all capeshit. Even if it's bad. And surprise, surprise, you always give a review, like anyone wants to hear your faggot social cripple opinion cause you sit in your mom's basement reading the picture books. Yea Forumsfags are so fucking predictable. You all think cause you know the source material, that it gives you extra reason to review shit. It doesn't. It only shows what a sad little pussy faggot you are with no friends cause you act like a fucking 12 year old masterbating all over his Magic The Gathering cards and Pokemon dolls.

And btw, Simon Pegg wasn't a "cameo" you fucking retard. He was in multiple episodes = a recurring character. God you comicfags are autistic. Billy Zane, that's a cameo you fucking incel. Know the difference and go back to Yea Forums before I have to destroy you again!

Attached: Livin in ya head rent free.gif (500x281, 1.72M)

epic kek

idk why comic nerds even pretend they won't watch co-shit cause they always do, they consume it all like good little cucks

Attached: giphy.gif (480x272, 381K)

I like how insanely dark it is. The bit where Homelander left all those people to die made me laugh so hard. It’s so fucked it’s funny.

I LOVE YOU JACK QUAID

Just saw this. It was so fucking funny.

LOL. They ALWAYS rate capeshit.
Good call.
Wonder why that is? Maybe they think Rotten Tomatoes is real life.

>tfw no super strength girl to rape me

>tfw no ice girl to freeze my dick off

sounds like youre a fat bitter incel

I didn't read the Dune sequels because I felt the first book wrapped up perfectly. You expect me to watch a shitty live action adaptation of a Garth Ennis comic?

Attached: 1561356241778.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

>tfw no starlight gf to orgasm into and then get fully blinded seconds later.

I've read 100 Bullets, Kick Ass, Wanted, and Y The Last Man... and I would never presume to rate a TV adaptation or film based on the comics. And I certainly wouldn't spoil anything (even if it's blacked out). So please, don't judge all comic readers by the "Yea Forumsfags" you see on this board - we're not all retards.

Attached: 91eO8mSolAL.jpg (1823x2560, 938K)

I've been waiting for 100 bullets, lucifer, sandman and co. to get adaptations forever.

Stillwell was amazing in the comics

>show is based off the comics
>it's bad to compare the show to the comics

Attached: 1562302575543.jpg (604x499, 41K)

She got Frenchie's back.

Attached: 1468810946840.webm (640x800, 2.46M)

How are Yea Forumsfaggots not getting this?

Lemme speak in your language...

>"it iz okaAay to dicksCuss tha comIcz, butt do onLy sO on tha comicz bored"

This is Yea Forums you fucking dunce, we only discuss the television show here. Comics are OFF TOPIC and a reportable offense for a reason, numbnuts.

Attached: 1540234647666.jpg (240x320, 29K)

she needs white dick

Attached: 1537708753187.jpg (1024x575, 32K)

So was Butcher's wife raped or was it consensual?

How did Hughie explain this strategy to Female when Frenchie was literally the only one who could communicate with her?

Attached: got-my-back.jpg (1636x2416, 570K)

Nobody knows yet

consensual according to the writers

They all got killed. Only the smarter criminals are left.

i am starting to think you guys are getting paid

It was consensual. Don't let comicfags tell ya any different.

Homelander carries the show, and the Deep getting shit on more and more is enjoyable

willingly bred by Basedlander

she is a whore for supers

Attached: 1540637331140.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

have a heart

Attached: eGXdYW0.gif (449x353, 2.25M)

I hope we get this in season 3 (if there is one).

Attached: RCO017 (1).jpg (1034x1600, 340K)

Look at the title of the thread but I like it aha...

Attached: B47A63EA-E3D9-426B-915C-AF2569729A97.png (483x638, 186K)

The art is terrible holy shit.

It wasn't Homelander that fucked her. He couldn't last more than 7 seconds inside a woman.

It was Black Noir who is a Homelander clone that made her his sex piece

In the comic, Noir was the rapist, true. But that ain't so in the show, kid.

>that third panel
Is he morphing into a velociraptor?

Attached: 1563757967211.jpg (1000x900, 87K)

If that's the case, there's no place to talk about how the comics and tv show differ. Can't talk about comics on Yea Forums or television on Yea Forums, right? Also, you're implying that I should care about the rules. Get your panties out of a bunch and chill it on the reddit spacing.

you get used to it and then it becomes endearing

I watched the first episode and stopped, picked up the source material(The Boys omnibus 1&2) and then continued watching the show. Imho the show is better, the comic felt too edgy for edginess' sake and the writing was tiresome. This Ennis guy seems like a very talented writer, but he certainly has a tendency for being too self indulgent in a way that kinda drowns out the good qualities of the main theme of his story. The superhero mythos takedown doesn't work when the supes are written so ridiculously immoral and idiotic precisely for the point of taking them down. I appreciate the show for trying to correct that by making the supes a bit more like the marvel heroes we see in the recent capeshit flicks.

Fair enough I can dig it. I have read a lot of comics like that.

Noir definitely isn't a Homelander clone this time around since his motivation clearly isn't thinking he's going insane from acts he thinks he committed but didn't. Also Noir could've obliterated Female if he really had all of Homelander's powers.

>you get used to it
yes

>and then it becomes endearing
no

FALSE

If a tv show or film is based on comics, you can discuss BOTH on Yea Forums. It's been like that forever over there and debate between the two mediums happens quote frequently. And any future plot points or stories from the comics aren't considered "spoilers" either.

The fact that you do not know this worries me. You're either a retard, a tourist, or both. In any case, comic book discussion does not belong on Yea Forums.

Idk why that's such a hard concept for you to grasp.

no one goes to tumblr-lite, kiddo

just read this and that's all you need to know about the children of Yea Forums

Attached: 1562810145671.jpg (986x1280, 715K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-0bOH8ABpco

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E05.Good.for.the.Soul.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_00.47.28_[201 (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-5.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Well, I can't deny being a tourist. I mainly just browse /fit/. Then again, I don't care about your faggy board culture.

Wait so, was Butcher’s wife actually raped by homelander, or did she have an affair with him?

Attached: 4D561CD6-D1DB-4BB1-8D5C-FABB04833B38.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Noir isn't a Homelander clone and could have obliterated the female
I'm actually running on the logic he is a Homelander clone but isn't evil anymore. He was trying to reach out to the Boys when the Female jumped him and ran after grievously wounding the female because he didn't have a lot of time before Vought tracked him down because they keep a close eye on him and he doesn't have a lot of chances to talk.

I wonder if she even felt anything when he killed her. These beams are basically just instant plasma to the skull. The moment from her realizing his eyes were turning red and her brain getting fried must've been less than a second.

Attached: sssssssssssss.jpg (1173x707, 105K)

She cheated. 100% consensual.

Pretty sure if he raped her she wouldn't have survived the experience. Just because he couldn't risk having her telling anyone.

Damn that actually makes me mad. Why would you ever trust a woman

wouldn't surprise me if they both end up being just two of many clones bred in a Vought lab.

Men literally cheat all the time. I cheated on my wife just 1-2 years ago with this bitch from Philly.

>the last capekino

I don't usually care, but I think in this particular instance it really does the story a disservice both whether she was raped or she cheated, because at every possible moment during and after, she doesn't give a fuck about Butcher and the dude is literally murdering invincible gods to honor her memory. So him seeing here there, with a kid just makes everything about her complete scum.

No way it was homelander that got her pregnant. He couldn’t even have sex with Stillwell, and was dating a closeted lesbian

Then there would literally be no reason for both the retired doctor and MilfLady to lie to him and "hide" his child at the end. They could have just as easily said "It's not your kid.", but they didn't, meaning that has to be enough of the truth for it to matter to them.

What would they be "protecting" him by not telling him about a kid someone else had with a chick he fucked?

He straight up did it slow to kill her slow

>look at you, i'm about to tear you limb from limb and you're still calm as ever. you're the only super human i've ever met
>why? because nothing you does surprises me? impresses me? you have never done anything remotely interesting or original, everything you do is par for the course. what have you done that any other human wouldn't have or couldn't have if they had the same power
God Stillwell was based

yup, other than how one looks, it'd be a preferred method of dying for me.

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Don't think it was rape, maybe more like The Deep situation in the first episode.
And now she's more or less an hostage of Vought because she managed to breed Homelander's son. At least it's how I see things, the way Butcher's wife reacts is really ambiguous. Also, Homelander is supposed to have fucked her like for 3 hours and yet he cums in like 30 seconds with his "mommy" I don't think he recalls the encounter at all.

But yeah, as much as I like the show I wonder how they will do season 2, they're cornering themselves with A-Train, Homelander being more nuanced, Butcher being a "cuck" , so far we didn't see any B or C team, only the seven and so on. Also I hope we will have super powered Boys in S2 otherwise that shit is going to be tiring really fast.

Edgar could get those scenes I guess.

YIKES!
people who feel this way need their mother to get raped by a pack of niggers. seriously.

I really liked it its not a perfect show or anything but entertaining. Never read the comic so don't got anything to get bent out of shape over. Annie a qt, love frenchie and the female together. Homelanders actor is killing it, digging the deeps arc.

Tldr its enjoyable I wasn't bored.

Noir is a clone and the homelander who slept with his wife

That ending kind of ruined the entire season. Oh well, the Frenchie and MM scenes were all great

>Noir is a clone and the homelander who slept with his wife

Then why would actual Homelander pretend he remembered fucking her?

>couldn't even have sex with stillwell

Ar-are you retarded or blind? What was that less then a minute performance? He came all up in stillwell retard. Sex is sex, shit I cum in less than five with my lady.

In the comics BN tricks him and drives him more and more insane with that kind of shit. He's so full of himself I don't think he wants to admit otherwise

How do you convince someone they had sex with someone else, and make them remember the person's name, and when it happened, and how it happened? "Yeah dude you totally went in that room with that chick, she was all over you."

Also there was no real sense that Homelander even was interested in women in the show. Certainly not in the same way the others were.

What were your favorite lines?
>”if he’s burned then I’m FUCKED”
Made me laugh out loud

Just pulling off a prestige

>slow
>lasers

See ya next season, faggot!

If Butcher’s wife really did willingly cheat on him then it ruins the whole show. The best thing about it is the pursuit of violence by a revenge crazed man. Now they’re gonna take that away? Would put the flame out of the show

He straight up does them slower. It usually goes entirely through people. Its heat vision, not laser vision

i rewatched the final scene and there's no other ways to look at it, aside from maybe homelander threatening to kill billy if bella didn't fuck him? or maybe the kid is actually maeve's?

Yeah or I just you know read it when it was coming out and I was a teenager... like most people around the world? It's pretty normal to compare the adaptation and source material you dumb dumb.... what's funny is that OP actually did ask what I thought... however a little pussy faggot like you seemed to ironically think that anyone wanted to hear your raging blogpost for no real reason. I wonder what in your life makes you so upset that you feel the need to reply to on topic posts the way you did... protip: you're projecting

Also you're literally retarded. It is a cameo from Pegg. It's a direct nod to Hughie's character being based off Simon Pegg but Simon Pegg being too old to now play the role... A cameo is not a fleeting appearance as youre pea-sized little brain would have you misinformed. A cameo is a small character part that stands out from other character parts. That aptly describes what Pegg's character's role was funnily enough... Now that you know the difference go back to your angry little existence of saving low quality gifs and giving them cringe inducing filenames in hopes that someone on the planet finds you funny... you know before I have to destroy you again!

Why make mister Edgar a fucking nigger

>based Antony Starr

Watch Banshee (first few seasons atleast)

What is it about subversion that you do not understand?

Maybe Wonder Woman and Aquaman films are more your pace, you little baby.

>Female got Wolverine's agility, strength and regenerative ability (possibly even his longevity)
>Popclaw got 1/3 his retractable claws (non-adamantium) and some minor strength

Talk about losing the Compound V lottery.

Attached: wolverine-lite.jpg (635x761, 80K)

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I'd be seething too if I wasted trips on such a shitty comeback. Just take the "L" and move on kiddo.

Attached: bc47b29c-ddd5-4682-bc0a-5faa47933a95-tumblr_p74x9kkjbh1ugcq3jo2_540.gif (540x251, 2.73M)

See Instantaneous, went clear through her skull in like a second.

>Shits on uniformed super heros.
>Main characters wear trench coats.
Alright, Garth.

Attached: 1424560107994.jpg (636x1013, 64K)

>trips of annihilation

BASED AND Yea ForumsPILLED

Attached: 1000_mighty_keks.jpg (646x431, 60K)

Worse they made him an Italian.

It's so much worse than the comics and it's so different from the comics that they honestly should have just done their own thing.

Glad they changed that in the show. No point having them wear a uniform like that.

i got it bros
homelander's kid is actually his clone instead of black noir
vought discovered that bella was the only compatible surrogate but threatened her to go through with it or they'd kill billy

Based Satan blowing out retards.

There’s a difference between subversion and changing the entire basis of the show, dude

Well, to be fair they were directly spoofing DC, not Marvel. Any connection to Marvel characters was a mere coincidence.

Attached: aquaman2.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Go to bed, Garth. Go make another Crossed spinoff.

even the kid's outfit proves it

>A cameo is a small character part that stands out from other character parts. That aptly describes what Pegg's character's role was funnily enough

this bit is actually true
devil user dropping truthbombs on the retard masses

Black Noir is still his clone. His kid is playing it straight. They are just going to kill him off using his son and have Noir replace him.

Homelander is a fusion of both Superman and Captain America.

i had to pause the first ep to masturbate to chace crawford bare ass

ps im a guy

Pretty much, the Dr. mentioned that homelander was raised in a lab separate from his mother, so he has major mommy problems

Please Google "subversion"

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x375, 616K)

Crossed is dogshit and I think Ennis is a bad writer. Hell I don't even think The Boys is a great comic.

But comparing the TV show to the comic it's night and day. It is so different it may as well not have the name on it. And at least in the comic stuff happens. By the point we're at in the show the supe bodycount is over a hundred, they've spoofed X-Men and Iron Man+Batman, they've revealed the origins of the supes and Vought.

Literally what the fuck has happened in the show event wise?

absolutely based

Have you guys ever considered that homelander was lying and he actually raped her?

>cope

Attached: 7022354-d8dukhmu0aefwfc.jpg (1200x1200, 474K)

He and/or Vaught could have threatened her into compliance and then she was v& when she was found to be pregnant

For now. The 7 are DC ripoffs but many of the lesser teams are inspired by Marvel books

9.8/10 fucking rules

If you dont like it, you're q cunt who didn't see the plane scene

BTFO THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Attached: dubs194.jpg (355x262, 20K)

not to mention losing the chin and jaw lottery

>we loved how it took one big massive shit all over DC's Justice League.
They don't really. They use JL analogues to make fun of MCU characters. MCU analogues aren't strong enough archetypes to fill this role.

Its the same shit as the Deep/Annie. Forced through coercion and in Homelander's case probably literally nothing she could do to stop it once it started. Its also LMAOWOMAN because if the kid is as much of a mommy's boy as Homelander the kid could protect her while she gets to Butcher or they told her he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn2xrSG24w

Given that Homelander's evilness is partially tied to his mommy issues, I'm going to guess that given that the kid had a mother, he might rebel against pops

>*** ATTENTION Yea ForumsFAGS ***

-From here on out, there will be NO discussion of the comics, NO spoilers, and NO bitching.

-For every comic book reference I see, comic book panel posted, or spoiler given (even blacked out), I will release "Joker" film spoilers.

-Proof I'm not lying: -I will hide "Joker" spoilers within mundane "The Boys" comments in response to anyone who violates the code above. You will NOT see it coming.

-The Jannies couldn't save us, so I have to be the hero. The hero Yea Forums deserves, but not the one it needs.

-DO NOT TEST MY RESOLVE

signed,

>Yea ForumsLANDER

Attached: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED COMICFAGS.jpg (2021x1515, 138K)

I love it.

its capekino alright

Fritata

Based and redpilled.

can comicfag virgin cunts fuck off with their spoilers make way amazon prime exclusive basedlander chads

you are a faggot and I hope that Homelander's clone Black Noir beats the shit out of you and your wife's son

>coastal elite
>deep state bureaucrats

did a based writer write this or was it some kvetching mocking jew

if he's his clone why can't he fly use laser eyes and why lose to the asian bitch

The corrupt Baltimore politican scene was very timely.

A big plothole is about aguaman's finances. They're supposed to be rich but he has no money

Some kind of rape I think, with how she reacted in the flashback afterwards.
Obviously not a very violent rape since she'd be in pieces, maybe mostly just the implication in action.

shit pilot, introduces some interesting plot threads, devolves into shit again.
4/10 won't rewatch

>Nubian Prince tests very well with white females
what did they mean by this?

I wish it was more like the comic. But Karl Urban and the dude who plays Homelander crush it.

All the Marvel parodies are B-tier supes. They’ll be in Season 2.

They said they figured out how to do Herogasm in S3 if picked up for it, without it just being an hour of hardcore porn.

If Female even comes close to beating Black Noir, then the show is completely fucked. Black Noir was developed to be a supe powerful enough to assassinate Homelander if he went out of control. Black Noir, because of his backstory, sets a lot of the plot into motion.
The joker movie probably ain't gonna be that great. Live action superhero stuff doesn't tend to be.

well he didnt lose and who is to say he cannae do those things?

Anthony Starr is incredibly based and he carried Banshee
Watch Banshee btw

I'm right.

>if he's his clone why can't he fly use laser eyes and why lose to the asian bitch
Because he is keeping the fact he is a clone a fucking secret dipshit. As far as anyone knows his powerset is invulnerability with low level super strength while being a master of martial arts. He was raised since childhood to always operate within those constraints.

Ennis has plenty to say, unfortunately 90% of it "I HAAAATE CAAAAPES!"

>But comparing the TV show to the comic it's night and day.

Yeah. Because the show is good.

>Second half still has plenty of good shots and visuals though

Wish they'd stuck closer to the books and that story line instead of injecting all the #metoo stuff.

>billy zane as billy zane

>REEEEEE STOP DISCUSSING THE SOURCE MATERIAL WAHHHHHHHHHH MUH KINO

This fucking show needs better writers.
This Homelander is wasted on their talent.

So did Butcher kill Stillwater's baby in the explosion?

It's objectively better in every way and the #metoo shit only made people like Deep more.

This Homelander is possible because of their talent.

Yes, because Homelander fucking hated that baby

Pretty sure bitch just wanted that superdick. Got it. Then had a super baby. Why over complicate it?

Attached: 3123787.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Maybe I am just left wanting MOAR.
But comon no Soup Terrorist battle? Then again I guess Homelander created the Soup Terrors.
Some of it felt pretty filler-ish without getting too many answers at the end.

Attached: avengersCGI.gif (480x268, 2.18M)

Cope. The second part of season 1 makes no sense especially the part where Butcher just starts shooting starlight out of nowhere for no reason and "muh dead grillfriend" just starts running.

Then next time they meet there isn't even a mention of that or how she survived considering the fact that she doesn't look invulnerable to bullets.

>just turn your brain off bro

He saw Starlight was trying to arrest Hughie. Pay attention, mong.

If you actually believe that it was consensual then you have autism, and not internet autism, legit autism

kino

she's so cute, bros. why does she have to be a lesbo?

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E06.The.Innocents.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_00.38.21_[2019.07 (1920x1080, 672K)

Why does it matter or are you obsessed with identity politics just like the SJWs you accuse of doing the same?

I think Wonder Woman is technically bi (she banged Chadlander)

It slightly has more in common with it's source material than world war z the movie did with it's source material

Attached: 1495053207501.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Tired of it being shilled on here

>I can’t afford amazon prime so I’m gonna call everyone a shill because I’m butthurt I can’t participate in the discussions

How sad

He's actually Israeli if you bothered to look it up on the Prime Trivia tabs. Of course, you're all a bunch of poorfag pirates though.

he was breast fed as a man

How did they un-Chadify Aquaman so much after Momoa pulled him into badass territory?

Attached: Virgin Deep vs Aquachad.png (424x220, 208K)

that's part of his character though

drawings
it was in the comics

The Deep is reduced to comic relief for the second half. It's like the writers couldn't figure out what to do with him, except make fun of him.

he's also completely forbidden from using any of his powers except against Homelander; to the point where it drives him crazy and makes him actively try to get Homelander to turn evil just so he can kill the guy. With that in mind, I could see Female beating him in a fight.

That kid looks like him, has his exact powerset, and is notably older than 8 years old. Multiple bullshit stories have been laid down in the event Homelander uncovered even one of them. The Homelander contingency plan is his clone being raised by a loving mother and therefore developing a code of ethics. Homelander fucked Doppleganger. Vought had some sort on Bekah that she agreed to become the mother. The look of worry on her face is Homelander having made that far. He loves that child. He wants a family. If he finds out what he really is, he's going to kill him.

Momoa being a Chad, or the Deep being a loser?

deep being a loser

It's a strange day that an Aquaman analog looks more like Aquaman than Aquaman.

Attached: aquaman1.jpg (1280x719, 484K)

Yeah I know he's supposed to be one, but how did they do it so well? It doesn't even feel forced or anything.

Like I first thought he was being legit when he said "I'm number 2 here, yadda yadda" because if he was anything like Aquaman in the comics or movie, he'd actually be pretty badass.

when you have nothing to offer, it's easy to be an easy target

Well Momoa is half-white, so it's not really any different from the time Keanu Reeves played Buddha.

>badass Aquaman in the comics

Yea, no.

>comparing Little Budha to Aquaman

Yea, no.

I'll give it to you DCfags, you're really good at gymnastics... of the mental kind.

Attached: 3488325-209761958_f82cd819b0_o.jpg (471x742, 115K)

blahahaa!
i love the boys threads
dc is like aquaman, the butt of every joke

#MarvelKeepsOnWinning

Too bad they didn't include her fanboy servant.

Attached: 11864168472.jpg (826x1254, 221K)

Dialogue is fucking awful.

Obviously the writers have a hard on for Bush Jr.

Pretty shit

>not finding Aquaman badass
That's OK, we don't have to like the same things.

>quarter-Asian playing full Asian vs half-white playing full white
You're right, it is different. Momoa has a full 25% more accuracy. Heck, even Barack Obama would be more genetically white than Reeves is genetically Asian.

I guess you're right.
Still it's kinda obvious she wasn't going to arrest him.

Jings

Butcher also doesn't like supes.

Don't think he'd need too much a reason to shoot one.

Why are there so many threads about this shit?
Fuck Amazon, and fuck whatever shit shows they peddle.

Isn't it implied its a PR thing? Kinda hilarious they changed some small details that are pretty stereotypical, Maive is now a dyke because she has the Amazon theme going and A-Train is a black guy cause he runs fast and dopes, not that I mind the changes, girl who plays Maive is pretty hot and A-train is somewhat sympathetic

>casted

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-13h24m37s166.png (1034x818, 806K)

Noir is played by a Black Man so it couldn't be possible.

Just makes it easier to film them side by side. Means nothing when the mask is still on.

Yeah you're right.
It felt wierd for me, I guess I'm retarded.

Comics Stilwell
>complete sociopath
>orders the murders of men, women, and children alike without a second thought
>keeps Homelander in line through sheer force of will
>all of the Boys are too afraid of him to try and take him out
>plan to take over the government succeeded by accident
>spends months building a relationship with a subordinate just so it would hurt more when he betrayed her
>got away with everything

Show Stilwell
>is an overly emotional woman
>has a conscience
>has to use Homlander's mommy fetish to keep him contained
>still fails
>gets kidnapped by Butcher
>gets killed by Homelander

what went wrong?

>Kinda hilarious they changed some small details that are pretty stereotypical

Seriously, you dumb fucking Yea Forumsfaggot, cut it out with the comics references and spoilers. Why can't you fucking retards get this simple concept thru your fat fucking skulls? And if you weren't so busy talking about your stupid ass picture books for middle schoolers, you'd know Homelander and Wonder Woman discussed their previous sex life.

I warned you all once
Keep it up and you will regret it...

Attached: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED COMICFAGS.jpg (2021x1515, 138K)

I’m thinking that they are going to introduce gus as the new “stillwell” and have him be more like comic stillwell.

>complaining about mommykino
Get a lod of this fag

Cringe and Yikes for me

Comic Stillwell is too cartoonish robotic for a "Superheros in the real world" type thing.

Also the show is more concerned about Homelander being the main bad guy than Vought itself

despite him being cringy, the actor's carrying his character pretty well

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E07.The.Self-Preservation.Society.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_3 (1920x1080, 723K)

i liked it, enough to watch second season anyways

nobody gives a fuck

why did he kill her tho? she was the hottest one in the series

season 2 fucking when

Plus the Arab super has the power to blow himself up.

>judge dredd
>cringy

fuck off, mate

>always
Nah m8 it started with that Super Friends show or whatever it was called

Can Mesmers testimonies be used in a court of law?

judge dredd stays quiet and doesn't wear trench coats

i really like it

>you now remember the gill fingering scene

The books ended abruptly, and I was hoping the show was more in line with that focus. Metoo stuff would be fine if that was the single focus. They seem to be all over the map. I watched it twice and both times found it off the mark.

oh god

Attached: 1561044699991.gif (320x240, 954K)

Did anyone else start feeling bad for The Deep.

Episode 2 was the best one, trying to off Translucent was very entertaining as well as distracting homelander.

>makes fun of MeToo
>makes fun of Marvel
>makes fun of Soiboys

our show.

True, they should've killed more supes

Of course he was falsely accused of sexual assault by a white girl. It's to kill a mockingbird all over again

I've only marathoned 3/4 of the first episode but it is promising. It's a bit cheeky of Amazon to be making fun of Disney though when they could buy them if they wanted to.

>our show
Yea Forums is nothing but soiboy SJWs who love Marvel, retard

Attached: 1508845988162.jpg (384x384, 20K)

I kinda felt bad for Translucent. I really liked his character. Hopefully they will show a flashback or two with him spying on people.

Not the user you posted to but that's even assuming they even go in that direction anymore, the source material has been deviated from that they can make this their own thing which is an interesting take in my eyes. Why would I want a panel-to-panel adaptation though I know others probably don't feel the same.

Point being, BN convinces him that he did it because the "evidence" was there, particularly with some of the more extreme pictures. He doesn't remember it and at various points he begins to question why he can't go that far. But it was his face, so surely he must have done it. Surely. Either way, he ends up believing he was the person who raped Billy's wife, probably truly so even if he didn't remember shit about it.

>finish the boys season 1
>starlight doesn't die

Attached: jim.png (641x595, 654K)

nah.. that's just all the redditfuges.

TV is pol lite.

Attached: the-boys-airplane-homelander.jpg (1284x856, 83K)

fuck off, trump elections fucked this board and countless others

sorry that an election ruined your world faggot. the sooner you learn you don't get everything you won't the sooner you'll grow the fuck up.

Attached: 5I0jabf.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>he fucked over the subordinate

Holy shit I totally forgot how he did that too

>implying i ever gave a fuck about politics

pointless cat and mouse game

Attached: 8666nx4t96f21.png (883x793, 631K)

>Watch Banshee
No.

What use did he have for her? She was always going to lie, and she had just admitted he scared the piss out of her so he'd never get to have her the way he *WANTED* to have her. Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1564463752185.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Tf is Banshee about

>thinking he would have enough time to say all that midair
Comic writers are such hacks.

I enjoyed it, the only scene i didn't like was Black Noir vs Female, it was full of jumpcuts and it was too dark to make out anything

>he'd never get to have her the way he *WANTED* to have her
What are talking about? There's nothing hotter than fucking a woman who's scared of you.

karl urban played judge dredd you nonce

Yeah, I genuinely couldn't tell who was stabbing who

It was fine, it just should've lasted longer. Also watching Female kill/maim bitches in general never gets old.

>bring up politics
>posts stupid anime to say you don't care about politics.

fuck off back to re ddit zoomer

but you're the one who brought it up

That's not how HL saw it though, which is my point. The show goes out of it's way to show he has mommy issues, mommy maddy may "love" him but that love is a "lie" based on 'fear". He ain't got time for that shit.

I hope they get more of a budget for S2 so we can see some straight face ripping.

I know it won't happen like in the comics but there's a panel where the female just contemplates a victim, pulling her up by her hair so she can look at her faceless head, that shit was priceless

toastie roastie

Show is gonna go 5 seasons minimum, it’s a hit. Homelander NZ actor dude is going to be a big star as well

I don't think so pal. End of season one they ruined the motivations of an already ruined MAJOR character. It could go for 3 seasons but any more than that is unlikely