$200,000,000

>$200,000,000.

Attached: THE IRISHMAN.jpg (650x379, 29K)

Is that the Polar Express?

apparently the character is supposed to be in their 30s at that point. lol

They coulda made real oil paintings over the footage and it would look better. Still excited for the movie though.

Attached: irishwax.webm (1280x1264, 1.09M)

you know whats really sad? i didnt even notice it till you pointed it out. afterwards its extremely distracting.

Scorese, De Niro, Pacino, Pesci. Yet for some reason after the trailer ended I just didn't care. I don't care at all. DESU this is exactly what Tarantino is afriad of, getting old, making movies and being so disconnected on what made people like you.

what emotion is being displayed here?

Attached: drvhiuywd.jpg (469x555, 20K)

I know Scorsese likes De Niro but what is the absolute fucking point in casting a 75 year old man as a 30 something, he looks shuffling old and awkward

If they fixed the fact that the forehead doesn't move with the rest of the face it'd be fine

i'm sure it'll be a great movie minus the CGI.

>I got that kid I was talking to you about here
>fat 75 year old man
WHY

Yeah, you're right. But how rewatchable will it be? I haven't even rewatched The Wolf of Wallstreet after theaters. I still need to see Silence. I'd honestly rather watch or rewatch old Scorese movies.

Tarantino is a retarded hack. Lot of directors continue to make good films when they are old and even some great films. Silence was really good. John Ford, Akira Kurosawa, Jacques Rivette etc. made great films when they were old. I'm sure The Irishman will be fine.

I told you this would look bad months ago, got in an argument with multiple idiots saying the technology is much better and it will be impossible to tell. HAHAHAHAHA

How did they fuck this up so badly? The shitty marvel movies pull it off almost perfectly and they have near infinite footage of these actors at the appropriate ages to work from. He literally just looks like 75 year old DeNiro with smoothed out skin, it's like they didnt reference old footage at all.

>Could've cast a 30 year old and used make up to show his age
>Instead he got a 70 year old and used 100 million dollars to make him look younger
FUCKING WHY?

Attached: 1564449405004.png (865x610, 428K)

the whole point of this movie is that it's the expendables but with "greatest actors

With the amount of images they have of young deniro couldn't they just do some deepfake stuff? They could even use a younger person for the young deniro scenes so you don't get a young looking deniro moving like an old man

Good thing the audience doesn't care if it looks bad, considering what the top grossing films of the year are...

All the money he lost on his now ex-wife.

What they are doing is essentially just an extremely expensive deepfake, but I cant see where the money actually went considering the wrinkles on DeNiros head arent even lit or moving correctly, and dont appear to even be 3 dimensional. Looks like a fucking snapchat filter.

>de-aging
hahaha fuck no. not even right-wing but deniro is a fucking libtard and everyone who signed on for this movie is a narcissist piece of shit.

>tfw Frank Vincent didn't live a bit longer to be in this
>tfw he's doing an eternity in the can shining shoes and eating grilled cheese off of a radiator