Name literally even one female character in TV or movie history who fits the term "wife material" better than Kim...

Name literally even one female character in TV or movie history who fits the term "wife material" better than Kim. You can't.

Attached: BCS_305_MS_1117_0378-RT.jpg (2000x1333, 1.44M)

The actress reminds me of thin Phoenix Marie.

Juliette from LOST

good taste user

There is also a blonde lady lawyer on Goliath who is also very based.

kermit the frog voice

Skyler from BB. She’s actually a very good actress too, not just eye candy.

One who is in her early 20s and just wants to take care of my house and pump out my children. Not one who is in her 30s who wasted her youth on some meme career a man could do better.

weak bait

she is comfy

Nora Durst

I can't

Attached: 1494958778632.jpg (720x608, 107K)

>workaholic
>perfectionist
>would rather work overtime than spend time with you
>follows the rules to a T, will give you shit if you cut the slightest corner
yeah no
she's cute, sure, but wife material? no way.

based

that wouldn't be too bad pick if she wasn't so obsessed and depressed

Is there any reason there is no bang scene between the two. They hardly look like a couple when the 2 are together.

got you to reply fucking nerd

>Actress in her 40's
>"wife material"

We get it, you fap to her. She's attractive. But you've fapped yourself retarded - or were a retard to begin with.

kim is literally the only woman i would ever consider being in a relationship with
i hate women in general but kim is perfect
also she has great feet

why show it when you already know it's going on? i would honestly rather watch mike disassemble shit

Attached: original.gif (540x275, 2.97M)

>no wife kim to push you to do your best

not fair

Attached: 1426167819449.png (1272x723, 486K)

mummy

Attached: clarke.jpg (2048x2048, 274K)

She will keep you thin and fit with cutting edge vicious insults and banter.

Attached: lllll.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>>follows the rules to a T, will give you shit if you cut the slightest corner
more like gets a lady boner if you break the rules

drummer

Attached: drummerexecutingfilth.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

oh no no no

Prove me wrong, you fucking can't. She's pure, she's brave and she's my wife.

Explain what just happened.

those two guys betrayed her and her boss, she got shot in the process. they were going to arrest them but she decided to execute them instead

Attached: giphy.gif (339x233, 366K)

She actually isn't a bad actress at all, the reason everyone hated her so much in BB was partly because the writing and partly because overall she's a pretty solid actress. She was good in Deadwood before BB

>lose your entire family
>be obsessed and depressed
yeah no shit

Oh no, did Phoenix get fat? I'm out of touch.

I rewatching it and she was the bitch from the very first appearance. That fucking INTERVENTION scene was ultra cringe

My wife Sophia Lillis is wonderful.

Attached: EC4EC5F6-5981-4A6E-845F-54873AB776BC.jpg (970x1200, 74K)

You clearly don’t watch the show if you think Kim “follows the rules to a T”.

She’s willing to make exceptions for Jimmy, but not because she’s a soulless social-climbing thot. On the contrary, her affiliation and constant vouching for jimmy is potentially dangerous to her career and reputation.
She sticks by Jimmy because she’s a loyal friend, which is an exceptionally rare trait in modern day wahmen in traditionally male dominated fields.

Don't even try proving me wrong, you know you can't.

Attached: quorra1.png (581x770, 693K)

I like it the way it is, much more ambiguous which is a good way to show their relationship. Besides, sometimes leaving it up to the imagination and allowing the viewer to fill in the gaps allows for less chance of some really stupid/cringey scenes since sometimes relationships can be hard to portray well in the media

vouching for someone isn't a crime

Drummer really grew on me in s3

Bobbie though...she thicc. And that kiwi accent. Hnnnnng

I don't really get your implications here, are you agreeing that she's a solid actress or do you think she took the bitchiness to too much of an extreme in BB and overacted it? I haven't seen BB in awhile so I guess the latter could be quite possible

>worked a meaningless job in nebraska
>saul flees to nebraska via vacuum cleaner man
I bet she gets disbarred doing something for Saul and moves back to her hometown. Then Saul will find her and the black and white will fade back into color. She probably has that shady streak to her because she had a white trash background.

i love kim so much

She got /fit/ and thicc.

she was so pretty to look at that it was incredibly distracting for me

Attached: treeoflife010.jpg (1920x1040, 524K)

she was 45 in BB

Attached: amy-the-glasses-seinfeld.jpg (960x720, 287K)

No it's not, but see how long you last as a stockbroker/lawyer/doctor when all of your "friends" turn out to be on sex offenders or serious felons.

Not a crime, but professionally damaging.

Attached: Belgian nurse.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Stars in Propaganda Kino.

Good to hear. I'm on my 3rd week of nofap, so not willing to research at this time.

Not with those giant man hands

Cameron from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

she's pulled scams and done totally illegal shit for and with him

I'd marry her solely for her cute little ass.

Attached: 1498156546591.webm (620x980, 918K)

great taste op

>My fantas-

*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>Everything is perfect. You can trust me. I love you! I love you please! I love you John and you love me!

she had such an unattractive man voice in season 1. glad they fixed it.

Perfection.

Reminder that Rhea Seehorn is 47 years old.

>yeah brainlet it's an atmospheric slow burn and kim is my waifu and I love the feet scenes they're the best

Attached: 1535451238365.png (765x758, 36K)

Attached: elizabeth-montgomery-legs-black.png (1000x504, 797K)

And I would still go balls deep.

What about pic related?

Attached: morticia.jpg (850x1030, 555K)

>Scully>Kim>>>Jesse>>>Skyler>>>>Marie

Those are the vince power rankings

No contest

Attached: DB4682C0-6F6A-4770-85DA-A211E6AD3BB7.jpg (752x798, 412K)

>liking a woman with little girly hands

Yeah, that's what I mean.
She's amazingly hot for a near-50 year old person.

Enjoy your life long no boner if you're not an incel.

I like the cast, they are always the right fit for the characters, same for BB.

>tfw no spooky wife

Dee Wallace in critters

Attached: Dee-in-Critters-dee-wallace-fans-19348986-848-480-550x311[1].jpg (550x311, 18K)

Reminder that Rhea married a man with kids from another relationship.

Best show on television.

she looks like a farm animal

Yeah, except it's not currently on television.
>tfw he's going to die before season five can be made

Attached: Mike-Better-call-Saul-Car-trick-co-Youtube-AMC.png (1111x806, 683K)

>uhh vince? why are we shooting all of my scenes first?

Britta.

Attached: 1323420058985.jpg (600x400, 35K)

mea veeryhorny

Attached: 1550260384765.jpg (700x700, 144K)

Didn't she get blacked

Attached: happy-town-geoff-stults-lauren-german-amy-acker-robert-wisdom-sarah-gadon-jay-paulson-ben-schnetzer- (2200x1648, 644K)

Vince and the others don't waste screentime on meaningless stuff.

Attached: 1335334664254.jpg (438x453, 65K)