The velociraptor is gonna sneak into your room at night and cut a big hole in your fat fucking belly with his claw...

>the velociraptor is gonna sneak into your room at night and cut a big hole in your fat fucking belly with his claw. And then he’s gonna whip out his 13 inch raptor dick and rape you in the gash, you fat piglet faggot
Why did Spielberg let Sam Neil go so off script?!?! Jesus

Attached: C4FF1047-007C-4328-A42C-7469DBBF099D.jpg (600x399, 73K)

More like a six foot jive turkey

Attached: can you dig it.jpg (855x572, 101K)

...oh are we pretending your made up line was in the movie? My bad, I didn't know.
*cough*
JESUS SPIELBERG!

>and you know who it was who gave birth to these vile creatures in the first place? that's right... prehistoric jews
oh my god... RAIMI

cringe

It unironically takes me out of it that adults getting chased by dinosaurs moments from being eaten alive aren't going
>OH GOD FUCK SHIT HELP ME OH MY FUCKING GOD

as a kid I only had a VHS tape of JP recorded off the TV and it missed this scene, so I watched it dozens of times and then when I finally bought it on DVD and got to see this opening I was blown away at what an asshole Alan was since he just seems stressed for the rest of the movie and not bullying a 10 year old

Embarrassing.

In real life people just freeze up 99% of the time when they're in extreme fear or pain.

yikes

Attached: 1465936988830.png (571x618, 53K)

>It unironically takes me out of it that adults getting chased by dinosaurs moments from being eaten alive aren't going
>OH GOD FUCK SHIT HELP ME OH MY FUCKING GOD
Stop reading Crossed.

If you've ever seen a video with audio of someone being chased by a wild animal, they mostly just silently run.

go back

Who hurt you ?

I think it's interesting how wrong they were about Velociraptors. Now they're saying they were about as big as a cat, had feathers and most likely were scavengers because they were too small to hunt most prey, which they would do in large groups if possible.

This is her now

Attached: 007TPC_Whit_Hertford_001.jpg (852x480, 53K)

>have scene like this to portray raptors as badass
>sequel has 80lb girl overpower one with gymnastics

this is going on my oof and yikes collection

you must be a blast at parties

>I think it's interesting how wrong they were about Velociraptors. Now they're saying they were about as big as a cat, had feathers and most likely were scavengers because they were too small to hunt most prey, which they would do in large groups if possible.

The animal they call "velociraptor" is actually based on what would later be classified as Utahraptor, which was much larger.

>overpower
Not what happened but good effort, way to hustle out there

this is a deeply reddit post my man

The raptors in JP are Utahraptors, which were actually that tall. Chrichton swapped the name for Velociraptor (which have always been the size of a large bird) because it sounds badass and cool.

Not going to even touch the scales vs feathers thing because it’s fucking retarded.

>Not going to even touch the scales vs feathers thing because it’s fucking retarded.
Why is it retarded? Better question though is why does it even matter one way or the other?

yikes
you need to go back, let that sink in.

Based.

Fuck these threads

do you not remember Laura Dern shrieking and cursing when she’s being chased by the raptors in that dark power station?
also the kids yell a lot too.

think before you post something.

Remember the episode where his dad was beating him? When the music started playing, Stephanie learned a powerful lesson from Uncle Jesse that day.

Basically one rogue scientist postulated that certain species of dinosaurs may have had feathers. Reddit ate that shit up and now we have balding fellas with neck hair and glasses going around telling people tyrannosaurs were just giant chickens.

>Why is it retarded? Better question though is why does it even matter one way or the other?
It's funny because people who try to troll with "WHY DUN JAY PEE RAPTERS HAVE FEDDERS" seem to be missing the point that the JP dinos were created in a lab to look like scary monsters for the benefit of tourists.

Her kicking it hard enough to send it flying fits the definition of overpower. I didn't say she manhandled it or beat it in hand to hand combat, retard.

Hope you enjoyed your tour, tell r/movies we said hi when you get back.

shit dude what the hell

Attached: 1507187347878.png (580x417, 258K)