You're going to see Sonic the Hedgehog™ on Valentines day with me, right user?

>You're going to see Sonic the Hedgehog™ on Valentines day with me, right user?

Attached: 1562512227715.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

>Sonic
cringe
>Berserk
based

Women literally think personality is a costume you put on

Stop posting this shitty threads

Attached: 45842271_282297119310215_6409979727710490166_n.jpg (1080x1350, 227K)

only if you take that poster down, I'm a Griffith Guy

What were they thinking when they cast Jim Carrey as Eggman?
It’s like Paramount was doing a remake of The Great Race, decided against it, and said, “hey, we got jim Carrey, might as well use him for the sonic movie”.

Attached: EC220AD4-0ECE-41E4-BF37-6F0727FADABC.png (1200x842, 626K)

why do women do this to themselves

Y-yeah here's that 3do you wanted

No. I have a fucking job.

Because they have no identity of their own and have to make one out of brands. Also shekels, lots and lots of shekels, and facebook likes.

user this is her job she resells old consoles to beta bois for top dollar because its from her

So? You can't sustain a long term income from youthful looks.

Long term careers are dead, we live in a gig economy.

Ew no wtf. I'm a 29yo virgin and I'd still never touch that.

>Berserk
Cringe
>Sonic
Cringe

Been working my job for 15 years mate.

Identity is a meme created by millennials.

Name a better choice

u sound like u will die alone and have lived a boring existence

Damn, HRT really changed him.

Attached: 1536873098704.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>t. Chang

I probably will and I have. Whats your point?

I told you that i'll only date you if you start taking showers at least weekly.

idris elba

Who is this?

>girl could’ve been a cute 8/10
>decides she’s didnt get enough attention from daddy or isn’t getting enough attention from men
>gets those gauges and pretends to be a gamer girl
Literally fucking disgusting. Hope she enjoys looking like (even more of) a freak show in 10 years when she finally begins to regret her actions

Well, now that Eugenia is getting bond burgered, the internet needs another emo skeleton.
Seems like she'll be her replacement.

Attached: 1556469432715.png (711x613, 495K)

She has BPD and still lives with her parents even though she's almost 30 because of her constant mania attacks.
The tattoos are the least of her problems.

I didn’t see any tattoos but I’m sure she overdid it. Piercings are trashy, but it’s the gauges that are actually repulsive.

Pic related, it's all anime stuff.

Attached: 1551055219498.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

Do you often feel misunderstood?

Are girls capable of liking anything or is the first thing they think of when they see something “how can I use this to whore myself out for attention?”

Why are you asking the most autistic website on the internet about women?
No one here knows, you have literal 30 year olds who have never had a single friend.

Yeah but the ones who aren’t like that are shy

They often feel a need to pretend to be something they're not

0/10 no Art of War statues in sight.

Seems like it when your only exposure to them is attention whores.
And since Yea Forums has become a safespace for smug millennials, you will never get anything that contradicts the hivemind.

This is why the Internet must be wiped out, safe spaces are societal cancer.
Kojima was right, once again.

I wonder if she'll be alright. Her friends even made a video about how she's being held hostage in her own home and would probably relapse due to her mother pressuring her

It got pushed back you mongoloid son a horse-fucker.

I would Fuck her

You know you can just buy pussy, right?

As long as they don't tell her mother to fuck off, she'll be in danger of rellapsing.
Even though she's 24, she's still pretty much a child due to her overprotective mother who doesn't give a shit about her health, she just wants to keep her a recluse.
But, with how she is, she'll relly on her friends to make it somewhere, it's obvious she can't do anything on her own.

You can't buy love

Yeah places like reddit are much better for free thought and different ideas!

No, Reddit is another form of safe space.
In reddit, they filter out opinions with upvotes, on Twitter people can make their own safe space by only following people they agree with, and Yea Forums is a hivemind that's separated from society but constantly talks about it, and since no one knows any better, everytime someone makes a statement about it it's followed by pats in the back.

Civilians once again are given freedom over something, and they completely corrupt it.

+for berserk, - for sanic

This look only looks cute in 14 year olds.
What was she thinking.

Attached: 1542038419819.jpg (737x850, 76K)

but all millennials and zoomers do this, regardless of gender

Isn't this bitch like 30? She has only 10 years left to get married and have a family before she goes insane.

You don’t get banned for wrongthink on here like you do reddit. This place is objectively better for sharing ideas.

She has a boyfriend, and she's already literally insane, she has BPD.

No, but much like how Big Brother already exists in real life, in the form of public opinion, which nowadays is SJW, in Yea Forums you have a hivemind that, if you don't follow, you'll be deemed a "roastie".
It's different forms of filtering ideas.

Yea Forums went down just like the rest of the internet did over the past decade.
The current state of the internet is a good argument to have it shut down and return it to it's original purpose, a network for government use.

Have sex

Nah. Only the vapid and the insecure, women who grew up in healthy environments and had normal levels of affection don't see it as a primary goal and will pursue things because they enjoy them, not because it will garner attention.

Ask yourself how many spheres of influence are you in that have mentally damaged dudes, and then it'll make sense you're probably in places that mostly have mentally damaged women.

This is Yea Forums mate, not /psych/

>only 99% of them

>womanletchild
no

There is no /psych/ board and Yea Forums is as close to /r9k/ as possible.