Any good reimagined prequel scripts? Have you made one?

Any good reimagined prequel scripts? Have you made one?

Attached: D1984F51-4CAC-4631-B3E5-47D041697973.jpg (1417x700, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYcUq4g6rGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reimagining perfection
Back to RLM with you

Seething zoomer

my first rewrite would involve shooting the damn trilogy on film and not digital, so the master copies have a higher resolution than 1920x800

Phantom Menace was shot on film and Revenge of the Sith shot on 4k
Only AOTC has the problem you're referring to

if you delete jar jar from the trilogy, the movies are a little bit less shittier

How can you watch shit like this and not realize the prequels were pure kino?

youtu.be/vYcUq4g6rGs

has there ever been a good prequel to any movie, ever?

>deleting the most kino character
youssa gay!

both were shot on CineAlta cameras, AOTC on the HDW-F900 and ROTS on the HDC-F950, both of which had a max resolution of 1920x1080
they were shot non-anamorphic so they were cropped to 2.40:1 aspect ratio, resulting in a final resolution of 1920x800

Maybe actually making the children's comic relief character a undercover villain would have made it better.

The planet of the apes prequels/reboots/whatever are really good.

Episode 1 should be the discovery of Anakin and the creation of the clone army
Episode 2 should be the clone wars and the beginning of Anakin losing it
Episode 3 is about Anakin's ultimate downfall

The Clone Wars being reduced to a tv series is a complete and utter mistake.

>don’t show Yoda
>don’t reveal that anakin becomes Vader
>focus primarily on Obi wan, anakin, and Padme during clone wars
>Darth Maul is main villain
>no OT characters
>clones are an army created by the separatists made after prisoners of war
>republic troops are proto-stormtroopers
>Jedi order is more secretive and only high ranking republic officials know about them
>Obi wan is main character
>he and anakin butt heads at first but become really good friends
>same with anakin and Padme but they end up in love by part 2
>no Palpatine reveal
>little to no politics
>Padme is King Organa of Alderan’s cousin
>more practical effects

I'm just going by what's been thrown around by anons in the threads I've seen
>no Qui-Gon, just have Obi-Wan be the main character, say he was trained by Yoda
>no Jar Jar
>age Anakin up in the first film so that he's closer to Luke's age
>replace Naboo with Alderaan
>make Sheev's true identity a little less obvious to the audience(don't know how you could do this teebeeaich)
>keep the same Sith apprentice for all three films
>make the Jedi more like wandering ronin who are spread out across the galaxy than an order of celibate monks who live in a giantass temple in the Republic's capital
>make the total number of Jedi a lot smaller, like 100
>no Yoda, at least not in person
>the clones are the bad guys
>make Anakin's physical transformation into Vader more gradual instead of arm -> burned alive

Attached: young sebastian shaw as anakin.jpg (875x914, 57K)

>make anakins physical transformation more gradual
I agree with this very much. Have it be that he sustained many injuries after years of wiping out the Jedi

>Tell that to palpatine's snapped neck

?

The ending of episode III has always bothered me because it makes no sense. All the pieces move into place to set up episode IV for no reason, and they act like it's a plan.

"We're going to send Luke to Vader's home planet to live with his only living family. We're going to straight up call him Luke Skywalker and make no effort to hide his the fact that Anakin Skywalker is his father. Obi Wan will go too, but just hang out doing nothing for 20 years. Yoda will also go hide and do nothing for 20 years, suddenly becoming decrepit in spite of already being 880 years old. Leia will be adopted by Bail Organa. No attempt will be made to train either of them in the force, despite the fact that the late start to Anakin's training seems to be a contributing factor to him falling to the dark site. This is our plan to defeat Palpatine."

I don't know how to fix it, but I think you have to work backward. People hate disillusioned Luke from ep. VIII, but they did at least try to address why Luke would abandon the Resistance.

Other thing, Leia's princesshood comes from her adopted family, there's no reason Luke and Leia's mother needs to be a queen. They could have used that to make Luke and Leia's mother a character you wouldn't expect.

this

mini is best girl

Attached: 1564285890318.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

Attached: watchingus.jpg (1162x1752, 559K)

SON OF A BITCH THEY MINDRAPED ME