Hes never going to top it is he?

Hes never going to top it is he?

Attached: qbhabe74uko01.jpg (1540x2148, 351K)

Never even seen it

Unpopular opinion:

Once upon a time in Hollywood is better than this shit

Popular opinion:

Inglorious Basterds is a good film that accurately portrays Americans and Jews as savages and Germans as noble warriors.

let's be real, reservoir dogs and pulp fiction are by far his best movies and any other opinion is contrarianism.
rewatch them and tell me i'm wrong

Pulp Fiction > Kill Bill > Inglorious Basterds > Django Unchaiend > Reservoir Dogs >>> The Literalwho Eight

Depends, I thought The Hate Eight was a good film, but the villains weren't as good nor as suspenseful as Hans Landa.

It actually depicted them both as the same.

thats breddy good order, i would move reservior dogs forward just because it was a somewhat groundbreaking movie, hollywood would be behins kill bill

Hateful Eight > Kill Bill 1 > Kill Bill 2 > Pulp Fiction > Django Unchained >>>>>>>> whatever other shit

I agree with your top three. I can't believe that people put Basterds on the top of his movies, it'd be Death proof tier without Waltz

Basterds> RDogs = Pulp fiction = Jackie > Once Upon > Kill Bill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hatefull 8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Django

Not gonna lie the intro to that movie was a perfect cinematic masterpiece.

Attached: 1 TJ-1hXbuYyTyS3YrRFzUfA.jpg (700x292, 44K)

based and redpilled, fucking muricans

It's trash, like majority of Tarantino's movies.

It would have been palatable if it was 45/60 mins shorter

my personal oredring is:
Pulp Fiction>Inglorious Basterds (more fun than RD)>Reservoird Dogs (better film than IB)>Jackie Brown>Kill Bills>Django>H8ful 8>Death Proof
critique my list

This. Tarantino hating cucks think it's Jewish propaganda, but they don't realize there is a deeper message in Basterds than they could ever know or imagine.

Forget Inglorious Basterds, I've yet to see a movie that tops Reservoir Dogs.

Oh, is it? With your faggoty vagueness. Please enlighten us all, you disgusting shitdick.

Yeah, but I felt like the ending was a little rushed, if he didn't spend so much time focused on the intro and focused more on the climax and the ending it would've been better.