YourDogSucksDOTorg

>turbo autist who cares more about "realism" than themes
>loves to pull the "this is just my opinion" card, but treats people who have different opinions like shit
>will happily watch dozens of disposable film festival bait flicks, but refuses to watch cinematic masterpieces that have withstood the test of time
>thinks David Lynch is meaningless style over substance
>thinks hack frauds like Darren Aronofsky are meaningful geniuses
>his "analysis" of cinematography is always "this shot looks cool" or "this shot looks bland"
>is addicted to booze and numerous drugs; will probably OD or kill himself within the next decade
>treated his best friend (Mark) like garbage and edited him out of their old videos
>fucks dogs
Why do people take this faggot seriously?

Attached: adam yms.jpg (364x364, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
youtube.com/watch?v=_mZII0F2Nic
youtube.com/watch?v=1S41vwktphE
youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0
youtu.be/MRZbch9NmQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because doing the brain thing is hard and youtube does it for me for free

I almost forgot:
>loves to say he's a professional film critic even though he doesn't know anything about the history of cinema

Don't forget the Citizen Kane and Kurosawa statements otherwise you are very accurate.

What did he say about Kurosawa?

>daily yms thread number 2
and its only 11:00 am come on adam

What the fuck is dilation?

Moar like SucksYourDogDOTorg amirite?

Attached: 1510887162031.jpg (212x212, 24K)

He doesn't actually like Aronofsky, right?

>turbo autist who cares more about "realism" than themes
Then why tf does he love Holy Mountain so much?

Looks like a girl

You forgot to mention how he constantly brings up cinematography but has the world's most surface level understanding of what cinematography actually means.

Attached: 1474264178600.png (1319x554, 171K)

>>turbo autist who cares more about "realism" than themes

remember when Every Frame a Painting did a video on Snowpiercer actually talking about its use of filmmaking and visual language, and then YMS made a comment saying "lol no this movie's stupid because muh logic" and then Every Frame replied, "I don't care, autist," and then Every Frame finally realized the youtube critic meme is dead so he quit to actually focus on his career?

>REMINDER THAT HE FUCKS DOGS

His Aronofsky ratings:

Requiem for a Dream - 10/10
Black Swan - 10/10
Mother! - 8/10
The Wrestler - 7/10
Pi - 7/10
Noah - 5/10

P.S. He gave Eraserhead a 7/10.

>film criticism
>objective
OHONONONONONO

Why did he give Apocalypse Now a 6/10?

reminder that his profile pic is him watching a bunch of fursuiters suck each other off

>YourDogSucksDOTorg
>Not YourMuttSucksDOTorg

I seriously have no idea what he thinks "primitive technology" means. I can understand not being into silent cinema (though it's stupid to declare yourself an ultimate film nerd and not be into silent film), but what in Bergman or Kurosawa strikes him as primitive? They aren't filled with outdated special effects or anything. Is it because they're in Black and White?

I used to think he was pretty funny, but he’s just cynical. And not in the way where you’re just a pessimist, but in the way where anything you don’t like is utter dogshit and also you probably have the “wrong” reasons for liking something, even if I dislike things because i’m Too much of a brainlet to understand what the film explained.
I feel like I can be the same way but at least I don’t publically and loudly proclaim it

Because he's extremely inconsistent. He will insist that every single frame of The Holy Mountain is packed with meaning, but thinks most of the crazy shit in Eraserhead is meaningless.

>Mother! - 8/10

Attached: K6zk.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

>got all his movie-making knowledge from behind the scenes footage
>hasn't ever read a single book about filmmaking
>probably thinks books are a dead medium

Where does the "fucks dogs" meme come from?

Adam definitely posts in these threads, but he would never criticize himself; he's too emotionally fragile and egotistical.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ

no cg is the only thing i could come up with

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

He is basically REDDIT the film critic. He passionately hates older movies as being pretentious. Is too cool for most modern blockbusters. And has to come up with circular logic for his opinions.

His reviews aren't much different from CinemaSins. Picky and essentially boil down to err I didn't really like this.

He's a furry

He doesn't fuck dogs. He sucks and gets fucked by them. His joke reviews of bad films are literally the only good thing this retarded autist puts out.

Attached: Neil_Breen.jpg (556x720, 46K)

Looking at his favourite movies on imdb, it looks like only a handful of them are non special effects driven, down-to-earth character dramas, and they're all by edgy reddit-core directors like the Coen brothers, PTA, and Michael Haneke. Pathetic, really.

He Sneed's and gets feed by them

>Coen brothers
>edgy reddit-core
Quit being a fag

Hey, the Coen bros have made some great films. But you're right that dogfucker only likes character dramas that are modern and really edgy. I would guess he has barely touched pre-1980 arthouse because those films aren't nihilistic enough for him.

Too old. Bad cameras. Bad technology.
Those are good directors, nothing wrong with them. Claiming that Haneke and McQueen are two of your favourite directors and then saying that people only pretend to like Kurosawa that's pure retardation.

He's gay??

Attached: 001.png (611x235, 38K)

but his channel is named after a book by Roger Ebert

Attached: 616SiINadiL.jpg (880x1360, 99K)

He makes a good point though.

He really doesn't. We kill animals for food; their deaths provide sustenance. What does animal fucking provide, other than disease and unnecessary trauma? Also, if you're so fucked in the head you can't resist fucking an animal, then you're probably better off in jail or a mental institution. Adam tiptoes around all of this and focuses his entire argument on "if ur ok with industrial farming but against animal fucking then ur a hypocrite!"

I don't like his reviews and have stopped watching them at all
The commentaries he does with his weird freinds are great tho. His Academy Award videos are hilarious.

Fuck the animal and then kill it, what's the issue? Are you a PETAfag?

It's repulsively degenerate. What are you, a furry?

Because of this I only ever watch him talk about movies that are clearly mediocre or bad. Even then I'll sometimes find myself disagreeing with him. His nitpicking in his shorter reviews comes across annoying a lot of the time.

Trauma? If a dog sees a juicy boipussy, he's gonna fuck it without shame. Adumb doesn't mean animal rape. Obviously he'd bottom for a dog.

>loves to say he's a professional film critic
Post a single clip/screencap where he states that.

Adam, fuck off.

>all these newfags
It’s YourMovieReviewerSucks(Dog)Organs

No, I'm just not a moralfag, who gives a shit about retarded beasts.

>The Wrestler - 7/10
Imagine giving Aronofsky's best that low of a score

>No, I'm just a faggot.
Okay. Now fuck off.

t. moralfag from PETA

Which confirms that he has read it?

>monotonous autist with social anxiety
yeah I'll listen to this guy opine about art (even though he's never made any)

Am I seriously supposed to believe that animal fuckers will be moral enough to limit themselves to fucking cows, chickens, and other animals that are bred for food? Think for one second, you retard. Legalizing bestiality will just lead to a lot of cats and dogs getting abused by zoophiles.
You're projecting your own faggotry onto dogs, and you're ignoring the fact that people who are depraved enough to fuck animals don't give a flying fuck about your "I will only be a bottom and make sure my dog likes it" rules. Go look up Zero the Wolf.

But he has made art. Behold:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZII0F2Nic

By the way, there used to be a music video for this shitty song, but I can't find it; it looks like dog fucker deleted it. Did anyone save it?

One day you're going to grow up and regret your edgelord phase, kid.

>had one of his songs covered by Blondie
youtube.com/watch?v=1S41vwktphE
Yea Forums BTFO

That's the one bit of notoriety his music career is ever going to experience.

This faggot gave the robot waifu movie a 10 because it gave him the feels

Yet another thread where people say they have reasons to hate someone but they don't hate them for those actual reasons. Boring.

His singing is pretty painful

Hello Adam, fucked any dogs lately?

t. dogfucker

You don't like monotone yelling?!

YMS vs Cinema Sins vs Confused Matthew

Who's the worst?

>>turbo autist who cares more about "realism" than themes
Lost me there
Fuck themes if the rest of the movie doesn't work

nice bait
have your (you)

You guys can ignore it but every fucking post about someone, usually a youtuber is saying some moderate bad thing about them. It's so over saturated and you guys only hate on them because you want to be offended. I don't really find that a bad thing everyone wants to be offended over something, it's human nature but these "reasons" are so fucking bullshit, don't even try and lie about it.

There are pretty valid reasons to dislike him. OP summed it up perfectly.

You clearly haven't watched dog fucker; he gets really autistic over minor flaws.

His top 100 film list made me genuinely wonder whether he's even seen more than 100 films.

>Fuck the animal and then kill it, what's the issue?
It's not an issue if it's the other way around.

Post it.

>themes

Attached: 1562275006401.png (800x1000, 535K)

Not an argument, Adam.

Dog raper

Attached: 8F58C7CC-D78E-4DBC-B97F-B9EEA3A5C5C1.jpg (480x270, 68K)

Attached: dogfucker.png (616x6864, 724K)

He fucked a dog on some live-stream a couple of years back

Because babbys first arthouse. He has to pretend like it. Jodo is a fucking dude weed lmao hack

kek

>not a single movie pre-1970
Even plebeians of IMDb rank 12 Angry Men in top ten.

Could be worse. Could be Stuckmann's list. The only shitty ones are the kids animated flicks. Holy Mountain at #1 is based, though.

Post Cuckmann's list.

Um, 2001 and Paths of Glory aren't pre-1970?

>You're projecting your own faggotry onto dogs
Adam specifically talks about pleasuring animals. The furry guy is irrelevant. It's pure conjecture to argue that all degenerates are for raping animals. I'm only explaining this to you because I believe you might be too autistic to understand not everything is black and white. Also, you're a faggot retard kys

im glad im not the only one thinking that

He already explained, he thinks old movies are "primitive" and that everyone's just pretending to like them.

And I specifically pointed out that you animal fucking degenerates won't just kindly pleasure your pets; you'll violently rape the shit out of them like Kero the Wolf did. Go fuck yourself, you revolting maggot.

>dude animal rape isn't black and white lmao
>dude everything is relative lmao
Just admit you raped a dog, Adam. Cut the bullshit.

Attached: disgusted rich.gif (252x180, 1.66M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0

look at all this projection lmao

This shit infuriates me. What an autistic faggot (literally).

Refuses to watch older films, nitpicks minor things, bad at explaining why something is good or bad, knows absolutely nothing about the art of filmmaking, and he defends animal rape

No, as I pointed out before, you're the one who's projecting. I'm the guy who's pointing out that the "not all bestiality is rape" argument that you and Adam are putting forth is a load of bullshit and the legalization of bestiality would inevitably lead to some really awful abuse.

>His joke reviews of bad films are literally the only good thing this retarded autist puts out.
This

You clearly didn't actually listen to what I said in his video, you fucking retard

what he said in his video*

>You clearly didn't actually listen to what I said in his video
>what I (Adam) said in his (the guy who uploaded the clip) video
Holy shit, it's Adam.

He raped my dog

I did, and I repeat for the millionth time, you and Adam are willfully ignoring the ugly realities of bestiality. No matter how you try to frame your "bestiality should be legalized" argument there's no getting around the indisputable fact that the legalization of bestiality would lead to abuse. Fuck your "there's shades of grey, not everything is black and white" bullshit. You're using the exact same logic as pedos who argue the age of consent should be legalized:
>it isn't all rape! They consented! They liked it! It's unfair to jail someone for pleasuring someone else!

>You're using the exact same logic as pedos who argue the age of consent should be legalized:
Meant to say "abolished," not "legalized."

shitty damage control kek

There's nothing to his argument.
>it's hypocritical to be against bestiality and to be okay with the abuses of industrial farming!
Adam is arguing against a strawman that he knows doesn't exist; most people agree that industrial farming is fucked up. Also, as has already been pointed out, farming provides sustenance, whereas animal fucking only provides disease and trauma.
>animals can consent!
No they can't.
>sometimes the animal likes it!
So because SOME cases of bestiality pleasure the animal we should say "fuck it" and legalize bestiality? Why? Oh right, because the poor innocent animal rapists are being thrown in prison. How could I forget about the horrible injustice that animal rapists are facing? Fuck it, I guess it doesn't matter that most animal rapists are hideously abusive; we need to legalize animal rape now so that innocent animal rapists like Adam won't have to worry about going to jail.

Thanks, senpai.

He also says all old movies are bad and people only pretend to like them

not sure about that, I genuinely like Humphrey Bogart movies

He's a dogfucking brainlet

his obsession with aronofsky's shit mountain is truly disturbing. imagine a poor doggo getting sodomized while that shitty movie is playing in the background on a loop

I enjoyed his shorter opinions vids until I found out he fucks dogs and is a furry. Can't watch them anymore.

he's also a homosexual furry, to be precise.

>the cinematography/music/editing etc was good
>never goes into detail at all about what makes them good

Watched a review of his from 2015 the other day, then another, he either got hit by a car or he just puts on that voice in every video now.

I use to listen to the podcast and you he would drop the snarky voice when he wasn't be condescending and talking over everyone else now and again.

The guy hasn't even seen the original Suspiria

He did, and he gave it a 6/10. Speaking of classic horror, here are a few of his ratings:

Alien - 7/10
Eraserhead - 7/10
Halloween (1978) - 6/10
The Exorcist - 6/10
The Fly (1986) - 6/10
Gremlins - 6/10
Child's Play (1988) - 6/10
The Wicker Man (1973) - 5/10

Does he have an endgame or is he really just that retarded? Even a normie can figure why a classic movie is so classic.

His avatar is literally cropped from a picture where a dude in a fursuit is sucking dick.

>you appear to be far too intelligent to actually be anti-gay
This the pinnacle of redditism, holy fuck.

I think I can guess why he didn't like those films.
>Alien
"Why are these characters panicking?! They should be coldly logical throughout this horrifying situation! Also, it doesn't make any sense that the xenomorph grew so big so fast!"
>Eraserhead
Well, I don't have to guess; he said on a podcast that he thinks a lot of the crazy shit is meaningless.
>Halloween
"UGH, LAURIE IS SO FUCKING STUPID!"
>The Exorcist
"Lol, this movie is unintentionally HILARIOUS! Wow, the little girl swore again! That's soooo funny!"
>The Fly
"What the fuck, the science of this film doesn't make any sense!"
>Gremlins
"What the fuck, the rules of this film don't make any sense!"
>Child's Play
"A killer doll? Lol, that's stupid."
>The Wicker Man
"It doesn't make any sense! How did the villagers know that the responding officer would be a virgin Catholic?! What would they have done if they had lured a non-virgin officer to the island?!"

>Alien - 7/10
the groundbreaking, space horror that hasn't aged, directed by visual effect experts, a script that makes every character feel real, well, "meh, above average"
>Gremlins - 6/10
facepalm
>The Wicker Man (1973) - 5/10

his dog raped my dad

Attached: 2912182C-CE6E-43E4-A40F-0F4B12B6183D.jpg (1080x1440, 235K)

Damn...

>Tarantino in his top 10
>takes up two slots
>Fucking Hamlet with lions is in his top 5
People take him seriously?

He unironically thinks The Lion King is the greatest animated film of all time and to this day relentlessly praises it.

He only puts Lion King that high because he wants to fuck Scar.

Punching someone is better than killing someone. If I kill someone to protect my family, and you punch someone because it feels good, that doesn’t absolve you of wrongdoing. You’re still creating suffering. Animals have to be deceived to fuck humans; they don’t do so on their own volition and doing so is not pleasurable for most creatures. It’s merely an instinctive drive. Humans are one of very few types of mammals that have sex for pleasure. Others include dolphins and some other apes. Notice I didn’t say dogs Adam. Know why? Because fucking dogs is animal abuse you retard. Sorry that you were sexually abused as a kid and your dad wasn’t there or whatever. Doesn’t give you a pass to fuck dogs retard

>Adam: "Lion King is basically Hamlet for kids"
I hate it when people make that comparison because it's clear they haven't ever read or seen Hamlet.
Nothing in the movie specifically resembles Hamlet, Mufasa's ghost doesn't even tell Kimba that he was murdered.

probably the hyenas really, he prefers doggos to cats

Iirc he has literally admitted that he has a crush on Scar.

Have the other reviewers done it doggy style with actual doggies?

Same guy who didn’t like Kubo because he thought it was too predictable and didn’t like Rango because he couldn’t imagine fucking any of the cast

Will Adam ever make it past the fuckhut scene?

Attached: army_dog.jpg (960x1440, 351K)

How many dog assholes has Adum reviewed?

Attached: Depression.jpg (535x268, 16K)

>I used to think he was pretty funny, but he’s just cynical.
This. His shtick is funny at first, but then you realize he's just an asshole.

Anybody that watches this guy is and always will be an incel

But he's a homosexual furry, not an incel.

This

This

youtu.be/MRZbch9NmQQ
name ONE thing wrong with this entire video

Everything.

The point is being made by an unemployed commie in his mid-to-late-20s who still goes to gay furry orgies. The fucking gramps broke his knee at one of them.

Makes sense considering Roger Ebert was film illiterate

How the fuck did he break his knee? Have the drugs rotted his bones?

>thinks David Lynch is meaningless style over substance
>thinks hack frauds like Darren Aronofsky are meaningful geniuses
He's right about these 2 at least

Forgot to mention he's a high school dropout too, so that should give you a hint about his intelligent level.

Aronofsky is a fucking joke intellectually; his symbolism is Snyder level obvious. Mother! is irrefutable proof that he's a fraud.
>dude we're killing mother nature lmao
>dude biblical imagery lmao
Aronofsky is as deep as a toilet bowl, whereas Lynch's work doesn't spell out the meaning to you.

god I wish I had some cocaine

I would rather discuss film with dog fucker over either of his cohosts on his shitty podcast

>piss poor ad hominems and straight bullshit
wow, like great arguments there mr shitposter ruseman

Hello Adam

Holy shit, guys! Adam's actually in here.

>anyone that disagrees with my spewege is the same person we're shitposting about
really starting to believe these are automated spambots

Attached: BE7E1F47-4A46-479B-8010-D71644D1371B.jpg (720x960, 49K)

He states that even if humanity was reduced to a hunter gather style, dogfucking would still be ok as hunter gathering is not morally any better than regular farming. Nigga wtf

Adam pls no pupper

Attached: 1558821800005.png (443x478, 199K)

i was finna bouta say the same thang

He’s right though. Old movies suck ass.

It's the other way around in reality. Lynch is the genius, Aronofsky is the hack.

>Lion King at 4
>Fantastic Mr. Fox at 29
>Reservoir Dogs at 46
What did the fucker of dogs mean by this?

I’m sick of contrarian fags pretending to not like something or someone everyone else likes to try and be unique. You like YMS, bro. No need to be ashamed about it, we embrace you here.