So I am looking at these couples in restaurants and they say a word every 5 minutes...

So I am looking at these couples in restaurants and they say a word every 5 minutes. How can these socially incapable people form relationships but I can't?

Attached: 1535520117190s.jpg (250x162, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9FyX7NMga8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's quite logical; by process of elimination if you think they don't talk enough yet they're successful, then you talk to much

Because they do t spazz out and feel accused of being anti-social for sitting in silence more than ten seconds. For god's sake, you eavesdropped on SILENCE and it made you call them retards and hate yourself, consider that.

>*giggles*
>You're a funny guy user. Tell me more about those uh, kinos you love.

Attached: 1562302201519.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)

*rapes and murders you*
it's not fair why do girls think I'm a weirdo?

So you think saying a word every 5min is normal? Damn, might aswell stay alone then

Me on the right

because you probably only talk about sneed and the son of the mask

i bet she likes taking it up the ass

On the rare occasions I go out with my chad friend he just sits there and says a few words while I try my best to be funny. He nails the girls and I go home and Jack off. I don't think I understand women and social situations

Because you haven't made any effort. Don't expect to be rewarded without trying.

I could easily get a gf if I tried

Problem is, I never tried because of fear of rejection and minor self loathing

she actually looks like she just fucks blacks

This is the same guy who makes threads wondering why he's alone

Dude, you know what? Fuckin' try being around some real couples and you'll see you aren't missing out on much ok?

Because they have probably been with each other for a long time. When you first meet someone, you will talk a lot and silence is usually not a good sign. But as time passes, silence becomes predominate as you realize you can both still enjoy each others company without saying a word.

>He hasn't learned how to telepathically flirt with bitches yet

Sure buddy. Me too. Also I can be Arnold level fit but I don't like going to the gym. I can also be a multi millionaire but I don't like working. What else you got for us?

get on your level, dumbass

if you want to hit hot women why being a betafag and wonder why no one likes you, then you will die alone

there's plenty of women that can only dream of getting a chad and will end up setting for a fag like you, so you both can have pity sex

>That's really cool user, but can we talk about something else? I don't really care about Star Wars or Harry Potter

Attached: CvBG_SXUIAAjQwV.jpg (1152x2048, 327K)

Anyone could be arnold level fit if they worked out and used steroids, thats correct

Sure, what anime are you into?

>sure user, but can we just fuck? i dont even know what sneed is

>Don't be shy, user! I know it's your first date with a girl but I promise to give you a good time. Try not to look at the coffee and talk to me!

Attached: 1538386192518.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

said no woman ever

Same. Get approached by women a lot but I never make a move because
I don’t think I’m good enough

>arm hair
pp hard

literally no one says this aside from your fictional anime waifus you have created in your mind

Because you think a relationship is based on things that are said. If you were a wiser person you would realize that relationships live between the things that are said. You probably won't understand that. Maybe in 30 years you will

tfw nearly all my co-workers are women and they're all taken

Attached: 1563011107941.png (202x206, 46K)

get filtered then

your genes werent meant to continue existing

So if you weren't a shut-in you would have been the next Arnold? Sure buddy. Don't forget us when you become the next Olympian! All you need is a few barbels and steroids.

not television or film

>Everyone around me on their phones doing Snapchat Filters with each other instead of having an actual conversation.

Conversation is a dying art-form which only intellectuals like me an understand.

Attached: 7090605.jpg (437x437, 21K)

i think i'm good enough, but i dont think i'm good enough

Why did this board become /r9k/+/pol/?

every board is /r9k/ + hobby

not true, /ck/, /trv/, and /an/ are pure.

Attached: 462-457-919-901-7337192.jpg (1920x1440, 507K)

Why is it that retards make the most babies then? If anything, the good genes are being filtered out. Idiocracy was right.

That's after they have been together for some time, dumbass. Same thing goes for all the ugly shits you see in a relationship.

Your problem isn't that you're not interesting or you don't know what to say or you can't relate to people.

It's purely that you have no confidence.

Most people are quite boring. Not being boring is not even necessary. You literally just have to smile and not panic

Attached: Joanna Newsom.jpg (2000x1333, 2.39M)

/trv/ is the only board of quality you mentioned. /ck/ is bottom rung, easily one of the worst.

What happened to stoicism?
Did that fall under the redditors comfy blanket of safe words like "cope"?
Why didn't you just embrace the solo path and accept wizardhood?

>tfw that's me
Sometimes you run out of things to say to one another so you exist in comfortable silence.

I did that and I couldn't attract anyone to me. Last 3 tinder dates ended on dead silence even though they seemed interested in me while texting (before meeting)

You need all 3 of those things, being confident enough to approach women doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to talk like a normal person to them and keep them interested

The only thing women do better than men is lie.
They lie about looks not mattering, they probably matter even more than they matter to guys.
Reading books and learning how to talk isn't going to help you get laid, the only thing that will help you neets get laid is the gym.

what's wrong with /an/?

Attached: cat.jpg (250x250, 15K)

True alphas dont need to speak, their presence is just felt throughout the room. OP is a faggot

me with the backpack on

She looks like she fucks Asian guys.

she was probably giving him a footjob under the table

fucking stan
you had to find my weakness

>if
Do you usually invent entirely seperate dream universes where tou are a different person who makes entirely different decisions, to cope with the decades you've spent making no decisions at all?

i am 39 years old virgin,see ya all next year to celebrate my 40 because i am so shitty

What's the meaning of life old wise man?

Not in any way does she look like that lmao

cope

What's with all the sickly looking girls?

for me personaly, life means i watch others having fun and be happy, while i am a fucking virgin making philosophy about life

That's just human nature, they're so at ease with each other that there's no longer any reason to be firing questions back and forth nonstop throughout the meal.

They're the just bee urself meme incarnate, if that makes any sense

Sometimes the best thing is to simply be in the presence of someone you love, and someone who loves you. Words aren't needed for that

Attached: 1532217200833.png (205x246, 12K)

watching? Making Philosophy? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about watching and being a philosopher. All it ever took was a broken society to get me to do what I do. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing on here?
youtube.com/watch?v=L9FyX7NMga8

>mfw it's been nearly 3 years since my last date
>mfw I've forgotten what it feels like to be in an affectionate embrace
>mfw I've never fallen asleep or woken up in a woman's arms
>mfw I can't tell any woman this because it's an immediate red flag
I'm not going to make it am I?

Attached: Tears for Fears.png (599x880, 718K)

Nigga if you've been together with your girl for 6 years and you're sick as fuck of her shit but you booked the restaurant already and you want her to shut the fuck up so you don't cancel the date.

Then of course you're not going to speak a lot of words to each other. You just came back from a hard day at work and you just want to eat some food while enjoying the fucking silence for once. You're probably having the time of your life just fantasizing how you'll slit her throat and dump her body that night and finally be done with it.

Meanwhile she keeps talking every 5 minutes trying to fish for some compliments or to try and find something to whine about again.

Meanwhile while all of this is happening there is some neckbeard sitting at a table with his mom and pop just living a life of leisure and comfort not even knowing the bliss of ignorance he is in. While he looks at me and contemplates how having a loyal girlfriend is like.

Grass is always greener. But I hate how the downsides of relationships are almost never discussed. If you have never dreamed about brutally murdering your girlfriend. Then you've never been in a real relationship.

Attached: 1490991839858.jpg (480x451, 26K)

i am here because i have a very low shitty health, i lost my entire health at age 24, i am now more a joke than a man, i dont have money i dont have a good health i dont have nothing, i am living life like a dog turd on the street

If you ever manage to score with a girl, you WILL have to lie that you've had a few girlfriends in the past, if you tell her she's your first she will freak out

When you actually know someone even moderately well, you become comfortable with silence. Constant conversation is only vital when you're still in the stage where you're deciding whether or not a person is worth knowing, being able to speak sparingly and confidently is a valuable skill. Babbling on like a moron can come across as annoying

go away pierce

Attached: 1479906934284.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>If you ever manage to score with a girl
I'm not sure I can anymore

Attached: 1519890995888.jpg (499x360, 43K)

Holy goddamn motherfucking shit all you retards who are proud of not knowing how to have a conversation.

You said you've had a date in the past, that means you can do it again, good luck

this desu

maybe because they're eating, chewing. also probably don't want to have conversations in earshot of lonely, bored, and easily triggered eavesdropping incels

So normies fear incels? Fantastic

>Get tired
>Go to bed
>Can't sleep

Attached: 32lk09ulq2o21.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>i bet she likes taking it up the ass
Most women do.

t. guy who has sex with women

same, who else here /lymedisease/?

I was supposed to see her in concert but her bus was two hours late and I had to be somewhere else by the time she finally showed up.

Disappointed because I had two of her albums at the time.

nice blog post faggot