No facebook, no instagram, no twitter, not even tinder... this guy's a ghost

>no facebook, no instagram, no twitter, not even tinder... this guy's a ghost.

Attached: csi-miami-tv-08.jpg (250x167, 12K)

>wait he has a myspace account

>wait he has a Yea Forums pass

I used to have twitter but I got banned for saying "fuck niggers" to that developer that got I think Pewdiepie banned for saying nigger while playing his game. I could have gotten my account back if I deleted the tweet but honestly, fuck niggers.

I bet you are expecting a ''based'' for that post, huh? Well guess what, have a massive CRINGE and YIKES instead.

I don't have social media or tinder...don't get this joke. I meet people at my job and going out with friends.

>pewdiepie
Kys zoomer

Take your pills, boomer, and go watch cable in your living room lol

>friends
>job
where do you think you are?

>not hiding your powerlevel

Yikers

How can I use tinder as somebody with no friends. I'm actually somewhat good looking and have got plenty of compliments in the past, I just don't want to have to take my own pictures, or put up a bunch of pictures with a noticeable absence of friends, or just me sitting alone.

i made my twitter pic of me doing dual middle fingers and had my pic deleted sometime that month and never used twitter again

this was like 10 years ago

Attached: fucku.jpg (443x218, 14K)

Yikes

He's based and redpilled

Don't bully me please

>Got plenty of compliments

Unfortunately your mom and dad don't count

Same desu senpai.

oof

dilate

Have sex

Why do you think uncle Zuck is there?

I made one. Tweeted an actress if she was going to be in the sequel to something as my first tweet then got banned for suspicious behavior. I have no idea what happened.

Stop harassing women user. You fucking creep

Honestly, I have so little real or online social interaction outside Yea Forums I don't even know if I'm doing things correctly anymore.

women must be fucked, my uncle said that at christmas once

Your uncle sounds incredibly wise and based.

Sorry

Nobody knows anymore, user. It's not like social life has a standard as what it used to be.