Untitled

Attached: trollscience.png (780x579, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-Znxt367bQ?t=1237
blog.xkcd.com/2008/09/09/the-goddamn-airplane-on-the-goddamn-treadmill/
youtube.com/watch?v=dGF3B3t3TME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would this actually work?

Sure, if you had a scale that could register things that were floating above the scale.

Yes

Attached: source.gif (350x300, 81K)

>reddit face
haha that's so le epic because it would totally le work

Helium would cost more to obstain than apples though.

Helium is just air. Why are you paying for air?

newfag

>this is what the oldfags are reminiscing about
old Yea Forums was fucking gay

they made the boat go the wrong way

Attached: 1533399096565.jpg (780x493, 58K)

Nostalgia is a powerful thing, user.

>move in the mirror faster than the speed of light
Every fucking time.

no.
the price of helium would offset any profits you made. Simple supply and demand.

Ok explain how this wouldn't work?

Troll Physics isn't "old Yea Forums", you tardo. It's 2005 at the earliest.

Why do people shit on trollface when 99% of these troll physics things are funnier and more creative then the endless pepe/wojack edits we get now?

>14 years ago is somehow not old Yea Forums
okay buddy

under rated post

How do you weigh something that is lighter than air?

It's old to me, you senile boomer fuck

lolol

the magnets would just push each other away and wouldn't effect the boat at all
if the boat itself was a magnet tho, that could be a different story

Yea Forums launched in 2003

Attached: 1533372131624.jpg (584x501, 73K)

>why do people who can only make wojak edits shit on things that are more creative than wojak edits?

Dunno lol

me and my brother got rich from doing the 40 bucks in the box trick. thank you based trollface

Look at these and tell me with straight face that Maskposting isn't a million times better.

I don't think scales go upward, there's a mechanism preventing this. Whoever designed them sure thought of everything.

>Why do people shit on trollface when 99% of these troll physics things are funnier and more creative then the endless pepe/wojack edits we get now?

Attached: B35BC567-C394-401D-9F67-574FB08C1EBB.png (454x520, 11K)

the magnets on the string, so it would just push away the string magnet not the boat

>40 bucks in the box trick.
explain

Its was cash, yo

Attached: 1533375650889.png (700x600, 100K)

Attached: troll science infinite cash problem.png (400x300, 83K)

Attached: untitled.png (627x792, 310K)

This could actually work if the chair and is falling at terminal velocity and you have leg muscles strong enough to counteract your falling body mass

wtf this would work

im not even sure what le troll guy was going for here
like wtf dude lol

dude on the right loses 10. 20 in the box and pays another 30 for the box and only getting 40 dollars back.

this one actually got me for a moment

Attached: hello.png (261x209, 21K)

sneed

Dumb fuck

Attached: 747-take-off-conveyor-belt-2.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Attached: limit.png (350x494, 44K)

why the fuck this one activating my almonds, i must be more retarded then i thought what the fuck, does this work??? is there a step im mising

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

no. it's literally free money. the Jews will tell you it's fake.

He’s not paying $20 that’s just part of the product he’s buying. Also the other guy is contributing $20 as well so they’re even. Retard.

>Also the other guy is contributing $20 as well so they’re even. Retard.
They aren't even, one guy loses and won guy gains. Retard.

Imagine not being able to do simple maths. You are american I assume?

1st guy puts in 20 total, gets 30 back, +10
2nd guy put in 50 total, gets 40 back, -10

yes but the force required would shatter your legs

wtf this one is real

Attached: 1524140269897.jpg (558x614, 15K)

Guy one : -$20
Guy two : -$20 both in the box, for $40 total

Guy two: - $30, now down $50 total
Guy two recieves box: + $40

- $50 + $40 = - $10

If given enough speed, absolutely

you are retarded, I'm sorry

Guy on left:
places 20 dollars in the box. He is down 20.
sells the box and receives 30 dollar from the other guy. He is up 30.

Guy on right:
places 20 dollars in the box. He is down 20. Pays 30 dollars for the box. He is down 50. Gets the 40 dollars from the box. He is still down 10.

Attached: 1533374084640.png (849x704, 173K)

youtu.be/q-Znxt367bQ?t=1237

the plane takes off because wind lifts it up, there's no wind generated if it's stationary on a conveyor belt

of course not you fucking retard. Go back to school.

No you need to place a fan in front of the plane

Attached: 1533374924939.png (720x1006, 153K)

Boat with magnet has more mass than the magnet dangling on a string.

>this one actually tripped me up for a solid 30 seconds
Fuck I need to sleep more

Shit youre right

guy on the left wins 10 bucks while the guy on the right lose 10 bucks, just do your math, idiot

This one would actually work but you would just be sucked up an drown

The forward speed of the jet would be completely cancelled out by the rear speed of the conveyer belt. The relative airflow would be as if the jet was sitting stationary.

Guy two gets the $20 back tho so it evens out

No, that's included

Try 2008 at the earliest, don't act like you've been here longer than you have.

Attached: 1552354408519.webm (320x320, 479K)

Just tried this irl. It works but only if the box is expensive

why would this not work

Attached: NM23U.jpg (528x413, 22K)

No it wouldn’t work, the reason the water is able to stay in a straw is because of surface tension in a very small space

No, the dumbass buys the apple in the first frame, so they've already paid. The money you get back from the lighter apple won't offset that.

Because the same basedjack and pepe edits reposted every fucking day is much better than having some originality.

Wheels too smol, not enough torque

Yes it would

t. phd in psychics

>space travel is difficult
>tell the universe love is more powerful than natural law
>travel freely across space and time

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You'd too much power going to the magnet to drag something like that along.
You understand that electromagnetism is already how stator/rotor motors function, right?

So with bigger wheels it would work?

im getting my masters in engineering, this one would actually work but would be expensive

blog.xkcd.com/2008/09/09/the-goddamn-airplane-on-the-goddamn-treadmill/

>You'd too much power going to the magnet to drag something like that along.
What? There are magnets you don't need to power.

The comic implies that using a vacuum, you could suspend a large body of water in the air, which is false. It only works for a drop of water in a straw because of the covalent bond of water molecules, which is weak but can keep water holding a shape at low amounts.

you won't believe how many people fall for this that it, scared me enough to stop

I used to do it in the pub, I used to think it was just the alcohol that made the trick successful
then tried it with fiends, it works but they think there is another scam because its too good to be true they but wont question it and will want to leave quickly with their "free money"
then to family, who will just do it and then lecture you on why you are shit with money

I basically sold £20 for £30 and each time they called me retarded and gloat, greedy people try and get you to do it again because they think you are a sucker

Attached: shrug-pepe.png (512x422, 231K)

Attached: 1_400.jpg (400x300, 14K)

this actually works though

what the fuck, I just tried this and it works, I was able to get 20 feet off the air.

i did this as a kid, really works

you would need magnets

How the fuck can someone be THIS fucking retarded? How do you function in society?

no the circumference is 4

No because with the added mass of the larger wheels now the magnet is not powerful enough to pull the truck

The jet engines suck in air at the front and compress/expel it out the rear, creating a pressure differential which makes wind. Realistically no jet makes enough wind for this to work, but if the engines were powerful enough and the plane light enough, and fuel wasn't a concern, it can take off.

The plane remains stationary since its unpowered wheels are essentially freely spinning on the belt, but one there's enough lift generated by the wings, the plane will lift off the conveyor and move forward.

Pssst it's free chocolate

Attached: nA53dlx.gif (499x500, 303K)

Shit I posted the gif that shows the gap. Nevermind

>magically enlarges the red and purple chunks
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, WIZARD

It's the oldest trick in the book
youtube.com/watch?v=dGF3B3t3TME

note the diameter is 1

Because it's the equivalent of glueing a magnet to each half of a kinder egg capsule. They're attracting/deflecting each other, but all they're doing is pulling the whole construction together. If they're bith attached to the same thing they can't move it. Now if you had one magnet on a separate object that'd be a different story.

so THAT was the trick all along. fuck me im glad you posted the wrong gif

idiot you had one job

It's literally the same exact shit you fucking retard, in five years I guarantee you will be crying about
>man wojaks were so much more based than these new "bleegle" Soijak had soul!

The squares don't change size retard, there is a light gap left, it's even shown in that gif since I posted the wrong one lol

you do the integral thats how you get 3.14

Pssst it's free chocolate lol

Attached: zRzDi.gif (492x640, 1.7M)

Newton's laws. One magnet pushes the boat in one direction and the other magnet pushes the boat in the opposite direction with equal strength, meaning the boat doesn't move.

>planes power their wheels to take off

Attached: 1523600588783.png (645x773, 10K)

The key is to literally IMMEDIATELY turn the camera around

That's what the user I replied to said you literal retard.

You've already fucked it up with the explanation.

The fact this tricks so many people is why accountants exist.

The plane on the treadmill would take off, it's true that planes need air moving under the wings to lift but even if the plane is on a treadmill it's still moving INTO stationary air. The plane and the treadmill stay at the same place, relatively, but that doesn't affect the air, meaning that lift will be created but it will be slower

Attached: 1479978392662.png (807x935, 208K)

Technically this is how lasers work

How do you set it up? You just explain the premise and then people go along with it?

This is how I crashed my car

Attached: 1305481577830.png (738x536, 61K)

does this work

Waste of a get and no it wouldn't. The wheels don't drive a plane forward, it's the four massive jet engines that do. The jet engines will push the plane forward to lift off regardless of what terrain it's on.

If the treadmill is moving at the same speed as the wheels then the plane is stationary. If the treadmill doesn't move then if the plane is stationary relative to it then it's stationary relative to everything else as well (inb4 "hurr what about the earth's rotation". You know what I mean). If you moved the air by blowing, then the plane could take off.

lel

God I miss old reCAPTCHA, anyone got more of these?

I know this is wrong but it hurts my brain. Someone better at math please explain to me what makes it wrong. I assume that the corners won’t ever make a proper circle

Read Plato

I found a few.

Attached: 1305481682266.jpg (1000x800, 74K)

The forward force generated by the U magnet would have to be really strong to pull it forward. The problem is if it's too strong, the force upwards on the truck would pull the truck off of the ground.

So I imagine this system either couldn't be strong enough to pull you forward or is so strong, it lifts the rear wheels off of the ground.

Attached: troll physics.jpg (663x839, 54K)

Attached: 1305480884901.jpg (1000x700, 194K)

Not him but I have two. Give me a minute to find the other.

Attached: agreed_whorily.png (286x301, 72K)

but by the time you reach the sun it would be daytime again, you would have to leave during the day, as counter intuitive as that seems.

This is my favorite meme. If this were possible we wouldn't need vtol aircraft and airports would look alot different.

Attached: 7531b68a3e0649cc975603cf76d1aea3.png (1582x984, 1.07M)

Attached: 1305482123599.jpg (352x318, 15K)

Imma do this tonight

Can you point specifically to which of his works? All that comes to mind for me is the race between the tortoise and the man and about how halving won’t create infinite loss in a race

Prove me wrong
Protip: You can't

Attached: athiests.jpg (411x500, 53K)

Found the other better one.

Attached: the_DM_had_five_minutes_before_the_session_started.jpg (500x3714, 206K)

basically, I am not very smart so its surprising how far up people are up their own asses because they think they are

I used to love this place. What happened?

How does it feel to be this based?

There used to be less people.

based troll dad

Attached: 1305615664678.png (602x588, 354K)

>what is urine?

soul
soulless

Please someone also explain this to me, is it because you can't actually progress removing squares infinitely and so you can only say it gets close to 4 but never actually reaches it?

>reading plato

Attached: basedblackman.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

shit I just realised pi and perimeter are not the same thing lol

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 10K)

>drinking less than 2 liters of water per day
What the fuck?

Infinity is finite retard.

Attached: 128513027184.png (400x303, 92K)

How do you initiate the scam? I'd love to try this, will post results.

One little accident and blimps go out of style. Fuck this timeline.

why am I such a brainlet, I struggle for like 5 minutes to figure out what is wrong with all these

wtf I love Interstellar now

You've been here since 2016 at the earliest

Attached: 1305481608214.png (340x421, 15K)

Because plebbit stole ragefaces and destroyed them. Now they're pure reddit. I think pepe/wojak is still around after plebbit because most of this place is redditors now anyway.

I don't know if you're playing along or serious, but:
We're actually under a serious helium shortage right now. It's a little bit ridiculous that stores are still allowed to sell it for balloons.

>You're just a Select all images with cars

Bullshit you scammed anyone with this. They would need to bring $50 and they'd walk away with $40. It works as an image but you couldn't scam someone with it IRL.

Too much masturbation.

U mad bro?

>Post on 4channel
>Also post on reddit
>Problem Yea Forums?

Attached: xn4cYl4.png (1954x1783, 128K)

By measuring its displacement.

Lmaoing at this post at the moment

I jerk off regularly and I figured them out immediately. Get fucked nofapper.

New captcha is shit. This is the best I could do with it

Attached: captcha.jpg (400x605, 83K)

Not anymore. Like I said, this place is mostly reddit now.

Le reddit used rage face.. Now it isnt funny and its for normie normalfags noooo dont post it here!

>reddit face
Really, user? Really? Coolface was a Yea Forums invention.

Yeah maybe if you're a pathetic twink.

>Machine that sucks, then fucks

You're legitimately fucking retarded and it makes me sad that I have to unknowingly have conversations with retards like you.

just get a matchbox or some other type of concealment if people or bored or want entertainment

ask people how much they have on them

make sure you adjust the trick for money people have

you say do you want to see a trick
put 20 in a box and then ask how much is in the box
they will say 20
then you tell them to put 20 in
you ask them how much
they will say 40
you say wouldn't it be weird if someone sold them 40 for 30
they say yeh
you say would you buy this 40 for 30
they say yeh
you do it
if they get suspicious or people ask wheres the trick go oh wait I forgot the other part I fucked up
they will want to keep the box
let them

I can't help it :(

Nu-captcha just encourages phoneposters like myself because at least then you don't need to fuck around with the "click until there are none left" shit.

This one had to of been more recent than 2009, are people still making these?

Attached: 1281998000898.jpg (500x444, 38K)

Those were the days

Attached: 1553673093631.jpg (234x215, 9K)

The limit is a circle. The fallacy is assuming that members of a sequence and their limit share the same property, in this case the length of their perimeter. More intuitively the extra perimeter exists because of all the points that are off the circle. As you go along, the 'spikes' that add to the perimeter get shorter and denser which at infinity makes infinitely short (i.e. 0 height) and infinitely dense spikes around the circle. But mathematically that is just a smooth shape which is the circle, all the perimeter contributed from the 'spikes' disappears.

Just means your baseline is higher.
Do not bully the retards.

I always loved Dolan too, especially these youtube vids by hippyveterano and others. Good to see these oldies again and not yet another fucking frog edit.

I don't get it

Attached: 1306179349199.jpg (943x604, 146K)

>185 replies

As it should be

it's kino

How would this fool anyone? Obviously the guy "buying" the box loses ten dollars because he pays $50 but only gets $40 back

Yeah, we should have another thread about capeshit instead of this.

2009 was a decade ago.

Speed of light is slower in water and other thicker mediums, if the mirrors were outside a tank of water this would work.

>The problem is if it's too strong, the force upwards on the truck would pull the truck off of the ground.
So you could fly the truck with it?

We'll probably all get banned for replying to off topic but at least it was fun.

Attached: 1304718906158.jpg (600x455, 42K)

Based troll science actually educating Yea Forums

Attached: 1306595953952.png (1438x1061, 61K)

If captcha needs my input to know which pictures are of busses then how does it know I’m wrong?

the algorithm already has a very good idea of what a bus looks like and there are tons of other people who have already given it the correct answer

explain why this wouldn't work

No, there's some Chinaman working in a online sweatshop making sure you got it right

ah yes I, derp, remember when we used me gusta faces, troll dads, and lineart chink faces. True-story.jpg

Attached: 1558790269387.png (645x773, 11K)

But I had a semi truck in one and when I didn't click it said I failed

For the retards:
1. Troll A and Troll B both put in 20, now at -20 each
2. Troll B gives 30 to troll A, for a total of -50 for Troll B and +10 for Troll A.
3. Troll B opens the box for +40, putting him at -10

Attached: E68279AC-359B-4BE3-8FAD-4E43A672E62C.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

So what you’re saying is we need to unanimously give it wrong answers to fuck it up and make Larry Page’s tesla wrap itself around a telephone pole

what the fuck is up with this board, it's like the mods only delete shit if it's pedo and have given up on regulating everything else

no, nigger, despite that crap, Trollface has and always will be based

Attached: 1545330094812.jpg (248x250, 11K)

>t.

Attached: no fun.jpg (448x473, 70K)

nice thrade u got here

Attached: 1556882604866.jpg (261x156, 9K)

its Yea Forums its the irredeemable meme factory of Yea Forums