What kind of psy-op are they trying to pull here?

What kind of psy-op are they trying to pull here?

Attached: dolly.jpg (750x750, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BhLAWP7jGA
mileswmathis.com/mandela3.html
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29160096
mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/moonraker-dolly-did-not-wear-braces
youtube.com/watch?v=R5WC60UwB_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0EjWdfYV90Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s
youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI
entitymag.com/mandela-effect-examples/
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1mmkKb_BQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/rCFLgDsqh6Q
youtu.be/2BhLAWP7jGA
i.imgur.com/9ckwjW7.jpg
youtu.be/6xZif3WmG7I?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=IEINDb8j1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t7Rv9FumjFw
germanstories.vcu.edu/grimm/schnee_dual.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one of the versions had braces in this is know fact give it a rest

>big ol titty side character
>"UH... SHE UH, HAD BRACES"

I saw Moonraker in 1980, so I can personally say that it doesn't and never did.

ONE OF THE VERSIONS retard learn to read

>one of the versions had braces in this is know fact give it a rest
It was actually a commercial featuring the same actress that you're thinking of.

To even imply there's more than one version shows you're the retard here, son.

i literally have the second version on VHS

you ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD the whole fucking scene DEPENDS ON HER HAVING FUCKING BRACES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She's crushing on metal mouth and he looks at her and sees the titties and is like oh? and then she smiles and SHES A METAL MOUTH TOO AND THATS WHEN WE ALL CHUCKLE. FUCK

If she didn't have braces then this commercial wouldn't make sense. And keep in mind, this didn't air in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BhLAWP7jGA

>Calls me a retard
>Types and spells like one.
Please provide proof.

Attached: 82CA4901-6574-435B-86C6-BD02A1E91C6D.jpg (669x512, 304K)

Exactly and I am willing to die in defence of my belief - nay, KNOWLEDGE that this girl had braces
Can't dupe me you reptile fuckers, go back to your home dimension

Imagine retards actually believing this is a result of time traveling when it's just simple editing.

He's right. You clearly are a Person of Retardation (PoR).

Attached: 25BABD46-E684-4C7B-A969-2910EEDD6E4D.jpg (658x239, 46K)

Yet, that retard and you believe in time travel and alternate realities.
Keep projecting.

and now post proof that she has braces in the second version, preferably with a note next to the screen, with the day and year

>implying that (or any) commercial makes sense

The greatest trick time travelers ever pulled was convincing people time travelers don’t exist.

I always thought Bill Clinton had died in the 90's. I was SURE of it.

>I always thought Bill Clinton had died in the 90's. I was SURE of it.
Yeah, I definitely remember seeing him on TV all through the 90s, and then suddenly BOOM, there's just this guy who looks like George Bush on TV all the time.

What the fuck bros?

Died how? Natural causes?

mileswmathis.com/mandela3.html

>It comes from the old 1944 film Gaslight, which has not yet been memoryholed as of the time of this writing. In it, thief Charles Boyer tries to convince his new wife Ingrid Bergman she is crazy, so that he can put her in an institution and steal the jewels hidden in her house. One of the ways he does that is to raise and dim the gaslights in the house, then tell her she is imagining it.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29160096

>Kiel reprised the role of Jaws in the 1979 film Moonraker. The film culminated with Jaws changing sides and joining forces with Bond to save the world. It also saw romance blossom between Jaws and Dolly, a small, pig-tailed blonde with braces, comically played by Blanch Ravalec.

Of the gay plague AIDS. And something about you, you were involved too and you had apparently "choked on a trillion nigger cocks" and died, seemed like one hell of a party. Shit, I still remember Rush Limbaugh breaking the news

You are confusing that scene with this scene. That's it.

Attached: 143425__adams_l_0.jpg (400x300, 24K)

mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/moonraker-dolly-did-not-wear-braces

Holy shit. I swore I remembered her with braces.

She was cute as fuck regardless.

The fuck is this scene? Actress?

She did

>you are confusing a file you saw decades ago and many times since with this thing I pulled out of my arse

Attached: 1484288130657.png (574x432, 192K)

pretty sure that's amy adams from that leo/tom hanks movie where he faked checks and one guy is trying to catch the other guy and he's taunting him in the title. forgot the title.

>Mandela Effects are the result of Time Travelers
Let me crack an eggshell of knowledge on your heads, Yea Forums. It's not time travelers, it's server admins cutting features to save storage space. We're all in a simulation and if you pay attention all the shit that the Mandela Effect changes, it isn't adding anything, it's removing stuff. A word, a letter, a piece of jewelry, what have you, it's all disappearing. We're running out of storage space and we're winding down our usefulness.

Attached: 1409926321912.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=R5WC60UwB_Y

Can they fix me up with 3 anal slaves? I'm sure by now these fuckers can create female slaves or can turn existing women into slaves. Just 3 brother, I think I earned them. Let me know and I'll send you the specifics.

Also many places aren't being rendered because they aren't being observed.

if we live in simulation why wont mod simulate me girlfriend? Does he hate me?

youtube.com/watch?v=0EjWdfYV90Q
>This is from the Sunday November 22 1981 tv version that was shown on CTV in Canada

Attached: Moonraker Dolly Braces TV Broadcast Nov 22 1981.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>see an ugly nerd girl
>assume braces because it fits the stereotype
Mandela Effect is an acute case of refusing to admit you're wrong

She always had braces. I rembmer braces. No one ever deined the braces. The version where she does not have braces was heavily edited. it's CIA psy-op.

>I'm not wrong, I simply warped into an alternate reality where the only significant change is a miniscule detail from one movie!

Why is it always small shit that someone can easily forget or confuse like the spelling of a word or lines in a scene?

this
not just CIA though, MI6 as well
youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s

Attached: 1544285977095.jpg (860x755, 176K)

The scene/romance only makes sense if she also has metal in her mouth. Why else would it be such a dramatic love at first sight? Or love at first sight between the two of them at all?

Man, I thought that was from suicide squad.

be honest with me, are the 1bn poos and the 1bn chinks that aren't doing anything npc's whose interactions arent virtually simulated, only calculated. because I can't imagine wasting of processing power on them
what are some cheat codes, pls

Mandela effect is phoney ..more examples of global Intel spooks having fun with you. Yes of course they can change minutiae~it's what they do morons ..and yes of course they would even break into your house and exchange one copy for another ..its their reason detre lol they live for this crap ..notice its a bond film ..mi6/cia/mossad are once again laughing at how totally gullible you all are

it's funny because only Yea Forums noticed those changes first. The CIA actually study Yea Forums users because appaerently only we are smart enought to call their bluff. It could be said that Yea Forums users are drawn to each other.

Or maybe it's funny because he's a giant monster and she's a small girl? You have it so preconditioned in your mind that braces make sense in the scene that you're actually altering your own memories to suit it.

The human mind is wonky as fuck and there have been countless studies where researchers have made people remember things that never occurred or things they've never experienced. Just think for a second. What makes more sense, you simply misremembered one scene from an old film you saw as a kid or you were magically teleported to an alternate universe where the only difference is one scene from a movie.

jew

or the cia is pushing shit like the mandela effect to make us more willing to accept retroactive censorship and revisionism, just like the soviets

the psyop is this: they want to demonstrate that they can easily change details via digital editing of videos. thus, no one can even trust videos anymore as evidence because they can be edited after the fact. that means you can never know if something is the "original" copy or if it was edited.

the version of dolly without braces looks fake and edited to me. but to the general population, they don't care. and to the conspiracytards, they'll just keep referring to mandela effect. there is no mandela effect. it's the fucking spooks, the deep state, the elites, messing with the goyim. just ask yourself who controls and owns the rights to all Bond movies, past and present. look how they are gender and race swapping the next Bond.

even daniel craig's Bond was a feminist simp, servile to M. remember that the original M was a man.

This is the first one that's really got me. I need to confirm this with a friend who knows more about Bond than anyone

Attached: 1518485545911.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>hurrr its duh CIA hurrr MUH SPOOKS

Have sex.

one last note:
this is connected to 9/11 tapes, and more recently, deepfakes. for example if they found incriminating videos in epstein's vault, and if those videos are leaked, they can just fuck with the public's mind and say it's deepfake.

the editor of bloomberg who was pushing the deepfake narrative has already been confirmed as a name in epstein's visitor log. it's all connected. once a video is digitized it can be edited, and then they can simply destroy the original films or tapes.

try to find an original VHS of Moonraker, and watch it. see if she has braces or not.

predictable response. thanks for letting us all see you have no real rebuttal or argument beyond MUH DICK MUH SEX MUH PUSSY HAHA INCEL

eat shit niglet

>literally straight from 1984
IT WASNT A MANUAL

Attached: 919E3B46-1CBA-4AC9-87EF-091FBE373009.png (633x758, 18K)

CIA literally made experiments with fucking human mind and even some spooky shit like astral projection and spoke to astral beings while high on DMT. All in fucking documents.

MK Ultra is real fucking experiment

So how do you explain this scene?

>1938
>Mirror, mirror mine, there is someone more beautiful than me?

>Now
>Magic Mirror on the wall,
who is the fairest one of all?

youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>*angry incel noises*

Uhmmm, yikes sweety. Chief called, he said this ain't it.

Attached: 1528213324040.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

why are conspiracy theorist largely made fun of in media, even when they are proven right years later? seemingly banal opinions are ridiculed and thrown in a bucket with flatearthers (which is a psy-op meant to discredit dissidents).
why are falseflag operations like what the nazis did (like reichstag fire, attack on radio station), the soviets did, what other dicators do to enable coup'd'etats immediately pointed out, but any such claim in western countries is vehemently denied and labeled as looney shit. I'm so fucking sick of glowniggers and sheep holy fuck

Attached: 1564045240631.png (430x430, 291K)

you're just remembering it wrong

Fuck you reptoid
the smoking gun

You talk like a fucking kike, listen to that insistence on "logic" using pharisee wordplay to make him sound like he's got the upper hand.
Jesus called you disgusting fucks out 2000 years ago. Get over it.

absolutely

I remember them smiling at each other on the space station and they both had braces which is why they got together since they had that in common

this one actually had a valid explanation but I’ve completely forgotten it

Sometimes when we dream our soul moves out and change timelines, that's why things don't make sense and we also have dejavus
Npcs are people whose soul got lost and never came back

Because we live in a democratic nation with tons of oversight. The CIA gets busted for doing illegal shit and overstepping boundaries all the time. Does the Iran-Contra scandal ring any bells?

You have a childish notion that the CIA is some all powerful secret society acting from within the shadows when in reality they're subjected to all the bureaucratic red-tape any other government organization is. Did they do some crazy and unethical shit before? Of course, but guess what, thanks to oversight and Congressional action you have the documents showing that and the CIA's power has been incredibly cucked. Telling me the same old stories about MK-ULTRA proves nothing besides the fact you're a retard who can read one wikipedia article and think they've uncovered some vast conspiracy.

Alright so my friend also was convinced she had braces and remembered it clearly. I had to make him look it up before he believed me. This nigga had literally every single Bond film as a kid and could quote them all off the cuff, I remember marvelling at his collection at his house. What the FUCK is this

Attached: 1543300435113.jpg (1135x918, 121K)

Are you positing that the Reichstag fire is on par with Jaws' girlfriend from Moonraker not having braces?

no, 9/11 would be more equivalent or JFK

Npcs gotta npcs

The Maine ship in Habana, the elders are od zion, Tonkin incident, the USS Liberty, the Iran contra and fast and furious...

youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI

Attached: C7CNYpDU0AA2uhA.jpg (704x1134, 83K)

The whole point was that Jaws found a girl with braces like himself.

they're not releasing thousands of files about JFK for example because it's still deemed classified.
I don't think they're all powerful but I think they're obviously not honest about how much they're fucking with us.
if you think this sort of stuff can't happen in our "totally free and democratic" western world, you might as well drink the kool aid

preach bro, also there are so many of these what does it all mean?

Or you just thought that was the point of the scene and assumed she had braces. Too simple? You're right, it's a grand conspiracy.

Hey guys, remember that black van from the A-team. Its actually black and gray.

Attached: vlcsnap-00005.gif (1280x720, 453K)

Explain the hundreds of thousands of people who clearly remember it this way? I'm not saying you're wrong it's just mindblowing to me that there would be a mass delusion on this scale over something so trivial

>dude superior beings that control the whole universe lmao
>their only display of power is removing small objects from old movies
Wew

Because they get easily confused, we have 7 billions humans, did you think hundred of thousand is a lot?

please goyim stop posting such things its burting me.

Attached: 1465862573573.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

>superior beings that control the whole universe
nice distortion
>their only display of power
cute
3/10 sloppy job, see me after class

I'm going to give you a simple explanation that you won't believe:

Human memory is not perfect.

Why Mandela "Effect" theorists won't accept this is beyond me.

>Explain the hundreds of thousands of people who clearly remember it this way? I'm not saying you're wrong it's just mindblowing to me that there would be a mass delusion on this scale over something so trivial

Shortly after Moonraker premiered, the same two actors appeared in a credit-card commercial, where the actress revealed that she had braces.

In the time since then, many people conflated the movie and the commercial in their memory.

Attached: depositphotos_55523139-stock-photo-pretty-girl-in-sexy-shorts.jpg (717x1023, 86K)

this site and the internet in general has gone off the fucking deep end. is it not easier to accept that some people remember things wrong? shit, a good chunk of the childhood memories you think you remember clearly didn't happen the way you think they did; human memory is fallable is fuck and i guarantee a good chunk of these people only "don't remember" things they think they're supposed to remember due to the power of suggestion. humans are dumbass meat computers full of bugs, just accept that.

When I watched the A-Team, Mr T gladly slurped his milk after the others had shot their thick creamy loads in it. Before he passed out he always shot them a look that he kinda knew they had jizzed in his milk. Why do I remember this?

the brain creates false memories all the freaking time.

Threads like this make me glad I never took you fags seriously.

But this specific memory across so many people? Again, I don't believe in some retarded dimension shift or magical FBI editing of physical copies, but this is too strange to be explained by just human imperfection

I and others who were not alive when this movie came out and never saw that commercial still remember it this way.

I taped all these off TBS in the late 80s early 90s. Yes, she had braces. It was the whole joke of the scene.

>Mirror, mirror mine, there is someone more beautiful than me?
In what early-onset boomer delusion does this become a proper rhyming couplet?

>but this is too strange to be explained by just human imperfection
Humans are imperfect in similar ways, so it makes sense many people might share the same "delusion." It makes sense on paper; Jaws rescues a girl that has the same affliction as her, cue laugh track. It makes so much sense that most people will find it odd it isn't thay way and then "remember" they say it 30 years ago, like this guy. You probably can't even remember what you had for breakfast this day last week.

>I taped it

Yet you're not going to show evidence.

I had a pop tart

>Jaws smiles and he has a big metal grill
>she smiles and she has big goofy braces
>They hit it off over their metal mouthwear and it's funny

There's literally no joke without the braces!

Attached: tmp_15289-maxresdefault880655121.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Catch me if you can

That video is literally fake

Look, the brain does this like this to you on a regular basis the thing that makes mandela cases so interesting is that these are the few cases where large amounts of other people have had the same little brain fart. Please realize that most mandella cases have two things in common, it revolves around an obscure and trivial detail of popular media and most people were young at the time when they formed the memory.

Literally its just people misremembering stuff they saw on TV:

Wiki says Moonraker came out in 1979. I would have been two. I obviously never saw the movie in the theater, and unless the ad played for years (which makes no sense), It wouldn't have affected me. A View to a Kill was the first Bond movie I ever really noticed. The older ones would play on TBS. That's where I watched them for the first time. The credit card ad theory makes no sense for me.
I don't believe the time travel or whatever shit, but I know she had braces.

Drinking water: +2 STAM
Taking a shower: +5 CHAR

based

>Last week when I was at the mall, I saw a woman who looked JUST LIKE my grandmother, but my grandmother died ten years ago!

>CLEARLY GHOSTS ARE REAL AND I DIDN'T MAKE AN ERROR

>But this specific memory across so many people?
the Mandela effect isn't some crackpot theory, it's a well-know demonstrated psychological effect with a ton of exemples
entitymag.com/mandela-effect-examples/
plus there's the social element, these things don't propagate by themselves. If you remember something differently it might be that you were influenced into it by someone else who remembered it differently and talked about it

GOMAD: +20 STR

>I know she had braces.
Yeah...but you're wrong though. Like says, you're literally just not remembering something you saw on TV some 30 years ago correctly. It could be because of static on the screen, maybe the dark gaps between her teeth in low resolution, in a small screen and from 6-9 feet away simply looked enough like braces for you to assume that they were braces.

Autism: +10 intelligence, -5 to other stats

Explanation?
The change happened all over the world, in many languages people remember the line being mirror mirror

>talked about it
Nigger, this is literally the first time I've ever heard anyone talk about Dolly's braces. And yet I remember her having braces for the same reason others have mentioned. Jaws saw them when she smiled at him. When I saw the OP picture, even before there were replies, I knew what was missing.

it's a lot how everyone thinks it's "luke, i am your father" when it's actually "no, i am your father." the no was probably changed to luke to give context to the seemingly random statement, and over time people assumed it had to be "luke." mandela effect is just a combination of a global game of telephone and the notoriously shitty mechanisms of human memory. memory recall is so bad and recognized as being bad that you'd have a hard time convicting someone of murder just off someone's statement alone.

No, all minds are connected, even with the people who died and the unborn people
Body is THE perfect machine, desu

I'm not saying the only way to misremember something is to be influenced into it, I'm just saying it can play a part. Just look at James Earl Jones misremembering his own most famous line

youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1mmkKb_BQ&feature=youtu.be

>you'd have a hard time convicting someone of murder just off someone's statement alone.
google "Beatrice 6" and come back to me

That's what is so weird about this. The scene was a pointless joke that no one would ever talk about.

Probably because it's in a common Grimm edition
>Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand,
>Wer ist die Schönste im ganzen Land?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.41.13 PM.png (994x339, 146K)

I remember buying the Silence of the Lambs Bluray and Anthony Hopkins saying in the extras the line
>Hello Clarice
I created the line in that moment
Now the scene no longer exists and the scene is no longer in the extras

Attached: hello c....jpg (300x168, 6K)

Jesus, my whole family remembers the mirror mirror
90% youtube comments say they remember mirror mirror
You work for someone and they tell you to say that?

mirror mirror also appears in lots of songs

I remember Boris Becker and Steffi Graf winning Wimbledom in the same year, both with 16 years old

>t. CERN employee

You never had a Grimm's fairy tales book as a kid?

You are a retard dude
Look for help

and now?

great argument

schizophrenic retard

She never had braces. You're using logic when not everything is done logically. Would the movie have been better if she had braces? Yes. Did she have braces? No.

I've watched this movie with my family for over 25 years every christmas as we used to go through the whole bond series over the course of the holidays,

Seen it more times than the combined people here who pretend they even remember ever watching this movie.

I watched when I was a kid

And the most bizarre case is Monalisa
Now she's literally laughing

>#Monalisa lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

She won the following year with 17

I think the most obvious example of the telephone game causing this is Snow White's Mirror Mirror. The line that often is recited is
>Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?
However the actual line spoken is
>Magic mirror on the wall, whose the fairest one of all?

Now, this mistake in quotation is actually so deep in pop culture that even DISNEY makes the mistake on their official material and there's even a film called Mirror Mirror. However, the problem with this is that most of the time when people supposedly remember the line, what they are actually remembering is someone else quoting it now their own experience of watching Snow White. Most people have never seen it or were very little when they did see it and the misquoted line has probably existed since the 1930s.

she's always had a smirk you dumb retard I remember discussing her smirk with friends over 35 years ago which is probably longer than you've been alive

>it's funny because he's a giant monster and she's a small girl?
that's not a joke you idoit. That's a setup. The joke would be two radically different people falling in love over something as simple as sharing the fact that they both have their mouths full of metal.

you're a fucking faggot ass liar

Pilot. Doesn't count.

There's been a debate about whether or not Mona Lisa is smiling or not for decades. Its basically one of those smirks that's just at the edge of what some people will register as a smile. Also the picture you're using is extremely shit, her mouth is literally just blending in with the shadows.

Attached: Mona_Lisa.jpg (1058x1600, 419K)

The joke is that both of them recently escaped from an insane billionaire who had a plan that would eliminate all the "genetically imperfect" people from the Earth, which included both Jaws and the blonde, and that "beauty tames the beast", because Jaws is physically imposing, and yet this mute blonde girl's smile is enough to make him smile as well.

Alternatively, you're in a different dimension than the one you came from and it's not just because your fallible human brain made an error.

here's a copy of it. i think you pics are phony/poor quality

Attached: 120201054204-mona-lisa-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 124K)

I distinctly remember watching Moonraker with my brothers and all of us laughed like total spergs when she smiled and had braces because we loved Jaws and found it so absurd that he found someone just like himself. Aside from the fact that theres a ton of people who remember the braces, the scene doesn't make any sense with them omitted. She just has a thing for a giant freak with a scary metal mouth? Or maybe it's more plausible that she sees a common bond because they both share the same thing. Imagine yourself sitting in a theater during the release of this movie and try to picture the people around you. Are they all laughing at this point because of the unexpected romance angle? Or are they just blankly staring at the screen uncomfortably because the random blonde chick is smiling at him?
I dont have much of a dog in the Mandella effect fight because I acknowledge peoples perceptions and the hivemind are unreliable, but that scene in particular has always had the girl with the braces. At least in my timeline. I just find it so unlikely that people have instances of very accurate recall about minor details in their life and theres a lot of us out there saying that this version isnt the original

>Alternatively, you're in a different dimension than the one you came

serious how to go back, feel might have jumped several times.

Attached: cindiafotoRAHULKARNAL.jpg (615x384, 32K)

It looked like she had braces on SD crts playing VHS recordings of the movie. The braces “vanished” once HD versions were available.

>giant ugly brute
>smol cute grill
that's literally all they went for guys
the teeth were them being comfortable with each other while being drastically different

THAT'S IT
stop being autistic you fucking retards most people here have never even seen the movie and only seen clips and pretend they remember it better than reality

Quantum immortality. You jump every time you “die.” It’s like a bolt of lightening. It branches and forks along the path, but the current always travels the distance necessary to complete the circuit.

>The joke is that both of them recently escaped from an insane billionaire who had a plan that would eliminate all the "genetically imperfect" people from the Earth, which included both Jaws and the blonde

No. They meet about half way through the film, then they actually go along with Drax to space and then he says his plan is to create a new masterrace free of imperfections. Seriously man, you've mandella'd yourself!

>both of them recently escaped from an insane billionaire
this was literally the first scene dolly was in

>most people here have never even seen the movie
How does someone get as fucking gay and ignorant as you? I have no doubt you believe what you wrote. That makes you even more detestable.

well how to choose a better path everyone seems worse than last?

Attached: 1497512529573.jpg (3724x2096, 1.21M)

>server admins

Nigga, its just Angels. They are constantly changing timelines

I never said they met for the first time in that scene.

>Angels
Demons might be more apt considering how world is run

Attached: 1491039535154.jpg (486x640, 61K)

he's right I haven't seen it I just like to shitpost

Yeeears, ago, when I was still a kid. My mom corrected us, saying that it was something like "magic mirror on the wall" Not "mirror mirror"

Right. I think I know what's going on here.

It's the actresses teeth. They aren't flat, they are slightly rounded. I think in the right light and in VHS resolution that most of us first saw this in we just assumed there were braces because it looked like there was, because in most lighting there's a shadow on part of the tooth, but not all of it. It was the 80s, braces were everywhere and we were used to seeing them. So seeing a shadow line on her teeth in grainy VHS looked enough like braces.

The OP pic actually looks like it was shooped because it probably was. Her teeth have been falttened out in it and whitened.

Attached: 2013-08-30-220-e1407756301915.jpg (975x600, 200K)

holy fucking based. why is she a prude now?

Well I saw it many times in the 80s, and I had this poster on my bedroom door for about 10 years.

Also you are both faggots.

Attached: Moonraker.jpg (2392x3590, 1.88M)

I would have sworn up and down she had braces
BUT
the alleged screen caps look fake. They overdo the VHS characteristics.

This seems like the most likely explanation to me

Shitty after effects, taken from youtu.be/rCFLgDsqh6Q

Why not? That's literally how the movie goes. They meet after the cable lift fight, then they go up to draxes space station and then they escape. You're literally remembering all of these scene backwards. You're even worse than the people who insist that Dolly had braces.

Seriously. I've got the movie on my fucking hard drive.

Dolly having braces is the obvious gag that audiences filled in
BRAVO GILBERT for subverting expectations

yes, they cleaned up her teeth for the HD remasters. People who saw it in theaters knew she didn't have braces. People who only saw it on VHS thought she had braces.

Its an optical illusion similar to the canals of mars. Low resolution grainy images of imperfect things causing the visual cortex to create details that aren't there. With the canals of mars, no one was so deluded and narcissistic to think "NO THE CANALS ARE THERE YOU JUST TIMETRAVELED AND REMOVED THEM!!"

Looks like a girl who’d star in a Max Hardcore flick

Jaws doesn't have braces though. It's flipped. Richard has the normal mouth and the cashier has the metal mouth.

It seems strange how she hesitates and contorts her mouth before she smiles. Why would she do that if she didn't have braces? She's reassured by Jaws' smile and then smiles back.

All the talk about old TVs and VHS tapes is starting to actually make some sense to me.

her teeth were pretty jacked up. Far from the "perfect hollywood mouth" so many actors have.

I've met girls with the snaggle-tooth smile who are self-conscious about it. Even though its adorable.

Still waiting for proof.

>What kind of psy-op are they trying to pull here?

SHE HAD FUCKING BRACES, THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE SCENE, THAT THEY *AHEM* BOND OVER THEIR MOUTH GEAR DESPITE THEIR DIFFERENCES, THERE'S NO FUCKING JOKE WITHOUT THE BRACES!!!FACT!!!

What’s scary to think about is that IF this is part of some psyop, and someone actually came forward with a legit claim with proof that she had braces, they’d be immediately censored and get put on the short list to have their VHS copy replaced.

the "proof" won't show up on HD monitors. Because it was caused by CRTs being shit, VHS being shit, and the inability to pause with clear images.

That's what you think the joke should've been. It wasn't.

Okay, but if they were going to edit scenes in movies, wouldn't that be *harder* than just telling you to accept something? They can't get to literally all examples of the thing they want to edit.

Occam's razor, man.

Every shill ITT entirely BTFO by one post

it would have been a good joke if it was in the movie though

She had them, it was in the movie and a pretty good joke

>That's what you think the joke should've been. It wasn't.

LOOK YOU FUCKING MORON, SHE'S TINY, HE'S BIG, POLAR OPPOSITES BUT THEIR MOUTH GEAR IS WHAT ENDEARS THEM TO EACH OTHER, THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF HER HAVING BRACES AND WITHOUT THAT THE SCENE DOESN'T WORK!!! HERE'S THE FUCKING COMMERCIAL WHERE THEY REFERENCE IT!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/2BhLAWP7jGA

literally it was real in your mind

this
also in reality

yes, it's true that it would have been the point if she had had braces in the movie. Unfortunately the filmmakers chose to go in another direction

she had braces in this scene but not in the later scene in which she's wearing a spacesuit and smiles again. this was a continuity error, they didn't put the braces back on her when filming the latter scene. the bond movies have been rereleased a number of times on vhs, dvd, whatever with the usual digital hatchetwork applied. after the first vhs run, which is the version that played on tv, her braces were edited out of this scene for continuity's sake with no thought to the consequences as the scene makes no sense without them. this was the 80s, the vast majority of screecaps and footage on the internet today, 35+ years later, is from later runs of the film which featured the edited-out braces.

but there's 0 evidence of it being real in reality, all the evidence points to it only being real in his mind

I love her so much

Look at these edgy fucking toddler-brains go.

Attached: bb.jpg (1600x1103, 133K)

>her braces were edited out of this scene for continuity's sake
before some retarded troll asks why they didn't add braces to the latter scene, presumably that would've cost more being harder to do. this was the 80s, no photoshop.

>this was a continuity error, they didn't put the braces back on her when filming the latter scene.
>source : trust me bros

this, but the opposite

ok so where's this evidence then

right here: i.imgur.com/9ckwjW7.jpg

These threads are always an entertaining read.

Attached: 1562472646140.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

how convenient that the actress wouldn't raise the issue just to make your agument fit 40 years later even though you likely weren't even born. How could she know?

it's literally documented that false memories can be induced in people.

this one gets me.

Attached: nGVVA43.jpg (714x621, 63K)

I distinctly remember flying like Peter Pan. I remember the feeling it gave me, the images, the landscape, the freedom. It is undoubtedly one of the most significant experiences of my life and one I'll always remember.

Also it was a dream.

I'm literally 50/50 and conflicted as to whether or not she had braces and it's really fucking annoying.

In fact that's a large part of how the Party controls people in 1984. People will first have a negative reaction but they'll quickly see that everyone accepts it as truth and eventually they won't be able to know what was real in the first place because it happens so routinely.

I've never seen this. What's the deal?

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/c1uo50/i_tracked_down_the_flute_of_the_loom_illustrator/

It did, I watched it at age 8 when I didn't even know what braces were and I realised when she smiled that Jaws would identify with her because she also had metal teeth and that's why she wasn't scared of him either.

You are one retarded fucking zoomer if you actually believe this, I saw the braces in 1991.

she had braces, this is some sort of jewish conspiracy no doubt

it makes perfect sense, the roles are reversed

>these are the few cases where large amounts of other people have had the same little brain fart. Please realize that most mandella cases have two things in common, it revolves around an obscure and trivial detail of popular media and most people were young at the time when they formed the memory.
mass suggestion

That user here, I think suggestion plays a part here as well but even I remember her having braces. The reality is that some stuff just happend so long ago that my brain has simple altered my memory or that the quality of the TV picture was so low while I was still so young that I could literally think of a visual gag and then literally implant it into my own perceived reality.

Seriously, this shit is stuff that actual scientists work on. Nobody really knows how memories actually work, what the limits of human perception is and so on.

Most of the Mandela effects are people that have not seen the original works in a long time but heard them plenty of time in pop culture.

Take E.T. as an example. A famous line that has been said plenty of times in popculture.
>ET phone home
but the line is actually
>ET home phone
youtu.be/6xZif3WmG7I?t=115

Most of the Mandela effects have appeared in the Simpsons for example
youtube.com/watch?v=IEINDb8j1pQ

So its mass suggestions. Someone starts saying the girl had braces and they have seen example of that in pop culture so they believe it was like that originally.

its called gaslighting
big changes are too obvious and everyone would panic

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Rv9FumjFw

I had a bond marathon two years ago
I've never saw most of the bond films, especially Moonraker.
When I saw the scene I thought nothing of it. Until I saw the mandela thing. Then I also thought she had braces. Even though I watched the movie in 2017. My theory is that the joke is so obvious that people automatically think that well of course she has braces. It really just the human brain automatically filling stuff.

>this thread
what the hell, I remember her having braces too

Attached: 1532997329425.jpg (1366x1080, 451K)

Some translations of the text translate Spieglein, Spieglein ("Mirror, Mirror, on the wall") to "Looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall".

See:
germanstories.vcu.edu/grimm/schnee_dual.html

* "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand"

upvoted

is that the fakest overlay of VCR artifacting I have ever seen or what

We're through the looking glass now

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x354, 21K)

I THINK HES ATTEMPTING RENTRY

THEY'RE ATTEMPTING TO MERGE THE TIMELINES

Attached: 1541865493403.jpg (1300x1000, 197K)

Why are braces so cute bros?

Mandela effect

Attached: A1W0uiv%2BD3L.jpg (2400x2400, 1.26M)

>im not remembering this tiny detail from my childhood wrong, the jews used time travel mind control cia psyop etc etc to rewrite history/change timelines

Attached: 1429731951194.gif (500x348, 478K)