HAVE PREMARITAL SEX

HAVE PREMARITAL SEX

Attached: 765132167190.jpg (640x360, 37K)

I think she might be too attractive to play starlight, she's pretty damn plain in the comics

She's so pretty.
Any high-res of her in that outfit?

Attached: Erin-Moriarty.jpg (1350x2026, 296K)

>sucks 3 dicks in the first pages of the comic
Shit was cash yo

Attached: 1561219644299.gif (511x512, 105K)

Quit picking your nose, Clownboy. This is a thread about a Lady.

Will she be our new flavor of the month after Maya Hawke?

Attached: 1536396213084.jpg (659x525, 41K)

Idk if it's just the picture but ew

She's ok but fuck her voice. I hate that vocal fry. Would murder her after 6 most of this.

Watch Kings of Summer if you want to fulfil your fantasies of Erin cucking you with your best friend

Way better than that nepotistic Jewish goblin.

>lady
Lady Sucksalot, from the noble italian family Fellatio,mayhaps?

Never.

Attached: 1533682320229.png (256x264, 138K)

Actually came in here to complain about her annoying voice. I hate that shit so much.

Attached: 1559327790540.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Real talk tho, hughie was so boring, homelander basically solocarried the series

Do all women suck dick to get/keep jobs?

The Deep was maybe not a close number 2, but he was still way more compelling a character than I expected.

Give me one good reason to buy your comics and I will.

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

this

You wouldn't be mad about it if you could actually do it.

Deep raping Starlight didn't make any sense. The supes are constantly looking down on the regular folks, not each other. Why would he treat another supe like that, especially one who was elevated to his level in the 7?

Not all of them, that’s silly. A LOT of them tho. Single don’t need no man career women are terrible for it. Genuinely blew (hah) my mind when I first saw it going on.

SUCK DICK FOR YOUR JOB

The Seven exploit everyone in the comics. Homelander was the first one who raped Annie in her initiation, and he does this with other characters too, including men.

She's worse looking

>Homelander was the first one who raped Annie in her initiation, and he does this with other characters too, including men.

Attached: 1548734124655.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Is @Sickkdave, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: file.png (1447x796, 542K)

with you my cute Goddess I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU STARLIGHT MARRY ME AFTER THAT

Attached: file.png (1298x163, 125K)

The more people learn about vocal fry the more annoyed people get about it

No.

Attached: 800px-Tentation_de_Saint_Antoine.jpg (800x1118, 357K)

why are american christcucks so fucking weird?

>tfw remembered premarital sex exists

Attached: another-day-where-premarital-sex-exists-in-this-world-im-56643303.png (500x622, 190K)

Thanks for reminding me to stay off the board that spoiled Twin Peaks and GoT until I finish The Boys. Me and the gf are trying to make it last all week rather than binge it in a night or two. It’s our favorite show of the last few years along with The Terror and Chernobyl

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Ok then don't read what's next Black Noir is actually a clone of Homelander who's supposed to be stronger than him just in case he goes rogue. Basically Black Noir is supposed to kill Homelander when the superior executives give him the order. They never do so Black Noir goes crazy and tries to frame Homelander. End of the comics Black Noir and Homelander fight, Black Noir wins but with a lot of damage. Black Noir is then gunned down by Military and Butcher kills him. This is all spoilers for the comics but they'll probably adopt a similar route in the tv show since Black Noir's character has no other purpose (literally).

user, it's not GAY...

the girl in the op gets gang raped in the first pages lol

Thanks Ms Skeleton

Was she actually raped in the comic? Because in the show her whole metoo stuff doesn't make a lick of sense

The deep is legit the only good meaning person in the entire show

The second half is all clichés no bite, with one of the most dissapointing end "twists" i've seen all year
So enjoy it while it lasts

>The supes are constantly looking down on the regular folks, not each other.
you've never read the comics have you

He's more clueless than evil. To him, tricking the new girl into sucking his dick was more of a practical joke than sexual assault.

Starlight is a whore. Queen Maeve is at least honest. Redhead Mommy > Blondie Thot.

I've seen the show, where she was kinda flirting with him and he just jumps straight to pulling hsi pants down trying to get his boner hard, and by the time she objects the pants already up again, so i don't know where you got that from
unless you confused Yea Forums with Yea Forums

None of the actresses are waifu material desu
Is that one in the show?

He later said 'Come on, I took so much shit when I started here'.

BASED FUCKING SICKDAVE

ABSOLUTE MADMAN #ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS

her poo eyes ruin her

>poop eyes

Attached: GIF_1563306370221_1563306372833.gif (188x126, 73K)

I wonder what life is like as an attractive brown-eyed blonde.

It's probably similar to being an attractive, dark-haired manlet. The perpetual anger and resentment you feel at having just missed the trifecta.

What a dirty filthy slut

Attached: 1532985378884.jpg (1584x864, 345K)

In the comic it's Homelander, A-Train and Black Noir pulling their pants down, but it basically occurs that way

This makes zero sense billy bob

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you retards lmao

That's not really him raping her, i took that as a justification for him jumping to the conclusion that she wanted to get laid

>hides her herpes-riddled lips
smart girl

what even is that picture

makes you think

Attached: The.Boys.1-7-6.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

the face besides the personality is the most important thing on a woman

She faked it.

Shouldn't he be shitting bricks the moment her eyes light up after
>Hearing about a man getting his dick snapped off by an ice horoine's orgasm
>Seeing another man get his head crushed by another heroine's orgasm
Not to mention
>His previous girlfriend getting obliterated by the fucking flash accidently

Yeah, my thoughts as well
I like that they actually took the dick somewhat serious, usually movies just joke about something that horrible