Where are black people??

where are black people??

Attached: gay ass movie.jpg (1920x800, 315K)

mordor

in Mordor

Why did you shoop the bitch in

Maybe they don't exist in middle earth

On Earth with the Humans.

africa

Idk but I wish I lived there

Word. A nothing character from a garbage film....why?

Extinct...

In Orkland where they belong.

ITT racist comments

>just pick up your phone and call livelinks
>there are so many fun and exciting singles on all the time

This is very problematic. I hope the new LotR production of Amazon addresses this problem.

PoC need more representation.

i bet i do! i want black hobbits

didn't they put some in laketown or some shit?

Imagine a whole squad of black midgets smoking that wizard pipe-weed

"sheet my hobbit, lil barnabus hitting that pipe like gandalf"

They'd probably use Gandalf's pipe, which they ofc only borrowed.

Harad

it's not photoshoped it's the bluray

elves "of color" have been confirmed, so...

Really? That's fucking Lucasian

I mean, the bluray precedes the Hobbit movies by like 2 years, 3 years if you count Desolation of Smaug.

This is not a problem but a feature.

>You've been into farmer Maggot's crops!
>sheet nigga, we dindunuffin'!

Attached: Screen_shot_2010-03-22_at_6.48.20_PM.png (174x267, 98K)

Every movie would be better with blacks in it especially if the MC or side character is blond white woman who lust after BBC. Prove me wrong.

>oh guys, you didn't have to buy me a hooker.
>hehe, when she heard she had to do it with a hobbit, she gave us a LITTLE discount. Enjoy it Frodo, you earned it.

The LotR movies were made at the perfect time. Just before the SJW shit kicked into full swing and just as CGI started to look good

LoTR movies were made at the most racistic point of American history. Im so glad those times are long gone and we can strive towards more progressive hate-free society.

in Haradwaith actually.

>ITT racist comments
ITT: elves, dwarves, humans and hobits you fucking bigot

nah they were more arab lookin people

you do know orcs are basically black people right? thats what even tolkien said

Man, LotR looks fucking great for being made in the 19th century.

Far to the south/south east. Just like in real life.

On this topic though, the books never actually mention the skin color of any characters that aren't elves, do they? Elves are the fair folk, light colored skin and hair etc. But do they ever actually say whether any of the men or hobbits or dwarves are specifically white?

Black people do exist in Middle Earth.
They live in caves and are cannibals.

Attached: easpon.jpg (1600x900, 61K)

>The men of Near Harad were brown-skinned, with black hair and dark eyes, while the race known as "half-trolls" out of Far Harad had black skin

>On this topic though, the books never actually mention the skin color of any characters that aren't elves, do they? Elves are the fair folk, light colored skin and hair etc. But do they ever actually say whether any of the men or hobbits or dwarves are specifically white?
Maybe read the books

>the early aughts were the most racist times in America
>not decades earlier when nonwhite people were literally treated as second class citizens and beaten/murdered by the police if they spoke out

Its been a long time since I read them all, and I'm not going to read them again because Tolkien's style is archaic and dense and fucking annoying, frankly. Plus if I do read them all again it'll just make me that much more depressed when I eventually watch Amazon's impending middle earth dumpster fire.

Blacks dont care if the world is ending, not even in mordor...they had been in a kfc or stealing shit somewhere