Serious question about JOKER

Is there a real chance of this happening?

Attached: 1561551999726_0.jpg (1979x2155, 493K)

kys and spare this board further cringe

Please don't do it.

decimate means 'to reduce by 10%'

Mods should round up on mouscecucks

It’s Disney marketing

Attached: D1B9A097-FE85-47EB-BDD1-1D0E95998CE1.jpg (750x550, 266K)

>is there a chance of a mass shooting happening in America?

Honestly can't tell you what this film has done for me, and I haven't even seen it yet. After years of being shunned, condemned and mocked in equal measure, our time has come.

I watch the trailer every day, and have done so since it was released. It has invigorated me, inspiring me to go out into the world and once again wreak havoc.

Just the other day I picked up a McDonalds, ordering the usual; a Big Tasty with bacon meal, no salad whatsoever, just the patty, cheese, bacon and sauce. Instead of asking for a Coke with no ice though, I simply said, "and a Coke please". You should have seen the look on her face when I said I wanted it with no ice. Watching her have to pour me another Coke made me realise just how easy it is to pull the strings and cause a little chaos.

irregardless, the amount of people that use the word like that on accident have made it popular

do you really think someone would do that?

No.

It's amazing how just from a two minute trailer I was able to gather that this is the most important movie to have been made yet. Maybe not in terms of filmmaking, but in terms of how it will affect humanity. The world's going to look a lot different after October fourth. Things are going to get really scary. I'll either be safe locked up in my bunker or running among the other Jokers, clad in face-paint and newfound insanity.

I cannot wait for Joker to drop. I am going to see the movie once a day, every day for the first month it is released. Who will I bring with me, you ask? My LEGALLY PERMITTED concealed-carry handgun, that's what. And every day I go, I will pray for an incel to attempt a shooting. That's when I will swiftly pull out my gun and fire, killing him with one shot because I've been training for this. "End of the road for you, clown." The audience cheers. I am the movie now. The women fondle me, engage with their mouths. I cannot wait for Joker's release. I truly can't.

Attached: 1562333645854.jpg (640x640, 191K)

my nigga really said irregardless

My nigga really took the bait

Just pretending, eh? Top lad

based American hero Chad

UNTRUE

I cannot wait for Joker to drop. I am going to see the movie once a day, every day for the first month it is released. Who will I bring with me, you ask? My LEGALLY PERMITTED concealed-carry handgun, that's what. And every day I go, I will pray for an incel to attempt a shooting. That's when I will swiftly pull out my gun and fire, killing him with one shot because I've been training for this. "End of the road for you, clown." The audience cheers. I am the movie now. The women fondle me, engage with their mouths. I cannot wait for Joker's release. I truly can't.

Attached: s-l667.jpg (500x500, 27K)

The Joker movie will inspire at least three mass shootings, guaranteed.

is there a real chance of this NOT happening?