Wtf Mario lopez is based?? wooooahhhh!!!

wtf Mario lopez is based?? wooooahhhh!!!

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (616x555, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Mario Lopez"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:1156536536449585152
mobile.twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1156531644422975493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people offended by the idea of not taking a child's words at face value are children themselves.

what a clown world we live in where telling your child "no" is bad.
Fuck these idiots man,they just want to be able to fuck children. that's the ENTIRE reason for being like, "oh yeah, kids can choose x or y". because then, it's only a matter of time before they'll say

"hey, this kid can choose to suck my cock. No, I'm not speaking on behalf of the child at all! This is what he wants! Are you really limiting what this child wants like any sane person would do? Fuck you you bigot!!"

Why do liberals villainize celebrities that don't share their warped world view?

how is that controversial lol
Fuck this planet
Also Mario Lopez is based and trains bjj

BASED.

>a 3 year old incapable of feeling or understanding sexuality and any concept of gender said something WE NEED TO PUMP HORMONES IN HIM NOW!

>uhh isn't that dangerous

FUCK THIS DUDE HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED NOW

>i just think is wrong to determinate your children's gender when they are still 3 or 5 years old.
I don't see what's wrong with what he is saying.

remember when conservatives used to ignore hollywood?

now you fags are courting clowns like mario lopez to talk about inane bullshit.

way to go

Attached: Sabato_082317.png (367x200, 136K)

Based Slater.

>controversial
I love how lefties act like their narrative is the only truth.

he doesn't look like a plumber to me

I guarantee you that the only people that got mad at him were white women. They’re the ones that push tranny shit the most and love cutting off their child’s dick. It’s always white women on social media doing this gender reveal bullshit

Based and correct. GAS all degenerate parents and their kids

Attached: degenerate single moms.jpg (648x588, 168K)

That's not being based it"s just common sense. Even in Sweden we thinks it's too low

THIS so much. These cucķ parents let kids make all sorts of decisions today because they're concerned with being friends with their kids rather than being respected by them

I have never seen a more miserable looking child in my life

The only backlash is what shit articles like these create

Its really funny that liberals want illegals aliens to come in to the US because they are in fact very conservative and religious, plus we hate niggers. We stand for everything Liberal SJW cunts don't. Hell, my dad supports Trump when it comes to immigration.

I'm gay, and tv/ is the best board. : )

The majority of spics vote democrat buddy

There is nothing based about what he is saying it's just common decency.

>I guarantee you that the only people that got mad at him were white women
Not true, check twitter, plenty of people of various races and both genders got mad at him.

Attached: mario lopez.png (726x290, 37K)

it's really funny that neither post you responded to mentioned illegals but you couldn't help but spic the fuck out anyway

Mario "Boy in a Skirt? You're in a World of Hurt" Lopez

This is dumb, he calmy expressed his opinion and they tell him to kill himself. Then again, it's Twitter, which is a small percentage anyway.

White male liberals might as well count as white women, they’re that pathetic and feminine

>plenty of people of various races and both genders got mad at him
And yet they all act like fucking white women.

I'm not seeing any backlash, though. I've looked and most of the comments agree with him. Is twitter trying to steer a narrative?

Except it's also black men and women.

Is drinking face the new open mouth face?

What a night white supremacists Nazi Hitler!

>small percentage
Lol, pretty much everyone has a Twitter these days. At least 50-60 of white Americans are liberals. They love tranny shit, this stuff is all mainstream. It won’t be long till 50% of male boys are getting their dick cut off

Based nurses

Attached: degenerate dies and nothing of value was lost.jpg (640x942, 153K)

I see plenty of backlash, are you blind?
twitter.com/search?q="Mario Lopez"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:1156536536449585152

We live in a post truth clown world if that's controversial

Except you'll vote your racial or tribal interests which democrats satisfy. It's not about muh values or anything like that it's about getting what's best for you and your own. Whites are the only ones who don't think in such rational terms.
Also go fuck yourself, spics are just as leftist

Attached: 1504500321903.png (678x440, 44K)

I've literally read every response to the twitter moment post and no one is supporting twitter's narrative.

> Alternating Current Slater.

Why are white people the only sane people?

>tfw thought I was turning in to a dinosaur when I was 6 cause I noticed my veins for the first time

That's the thing about twitter mate, noone is truly upset about what he said, for every 1 screencap of some degenerate libtard screeching about what he said, there is 10 more people who agree with him. The article is subversion, and everyone here plays into their game. People say the media is dying all the time, but it still affects people psychologically as demonstrated by this thread.

Have you seen the responses to these posts?

And every single post in your response is agreeing with him.

Where do you think this screencap is from?

>At least 50-60 of white Americans are liberals.
Not even close to true. Nearly 60% of whites voted Trump, Clinton couldn't even get 40% and the 2020 challenger will do even worse
>inb4 not all liberals are democrats

mobile.twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1156531644422975493

Attached: 20190729_233058.png (500x408, 177K)

I thought I was God when I was 7 and I'm still mad that my parents didn't let me take the surgery that turns me into God.

Again, are you blind?

Attached: Untitled.png (719x737, 79K)

And to think just 24 hours ago Mario Lopez was just another low IQ spic that need to go back but now he's /ourguy/.

But that doesn't matter, because once it become mainstream in the media to feel a certain way, the other people follow their orders and start feeling that way too.
You can keep saying "bro its just a few tweets" but all of these tweets from literal whos control our culture

BASED-C SLATER

That's just two fucking people. The vast majority of people aren't agreeing with twitter.

They aren't, whites have a large contingent that actively votes AGAINST their racial interests. Those other groups can have any opinion they like but they'll vote democrat because the democrats promise their race handouts and preferential treatment in law and business

Attached: 1563651228692.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

>what a clown world we live in where telling your child "no" is bad.
I'm almost positive that Ray Bradbury wrote a short story about a terrifying future world where parents are arrested for telling their kids "no".

Attached: RB.jpg (1460x821, 200K)

That';s one fucking person.

>Dude the magatards are fucking hypocrites, they judge people based on what they say and do!
>you can't change your opinion on someone even if they do or say something you respect or agree with!!
lol

Mario lopez will join the ranks of btfoing trannies with the likes of rupaul and drake bell

Nah man, they don't control shit. A few words on a tweet isn't going to change public opinion. Most people think trannies are fucking insane and want nothing to do with them. Most people still hate niggers, they are just afraid to say it publically.

The only thing that can truly damage society is television and film.

>remember when social media wasn't taken seriously because it was just teens blogging and looking at pictures of girls in bathing suits on myspace to jerk off to

Attached: wojakk.jpg (236x282, 22K)

It's just low-effort baitposters who find a screenshot of one random idiot on twitter and post it on Yea Forums for months to get (you)s, FOR FREE!

They were mauled by virtual lions

>2 people
>thousands of likes
Okay so you guys are just being dishonest

I'm scrolling and I see plenty of people against him, including in the replies.
Holy shit, you ARE blind.

>1k likes on multiple tweets
What does that tell you, huh?

>berg

Attached: 302C6238-9402-4997-8385-364D87B2126B.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Attached: 1564583257287.png (600x585, 283K)

Except he was born in America.

Learn to use twitter, seriously.

>they don't control shit
Okay, then why is Ariel a black girl now? Why has every franchise turned into Wokefag pandering?
They control everything, and you're just pretending to not notice because you don't want to seem racist or cringe

Pedos getting mad

Not an argument. Did you not notice the thousands of likes those tweets attacking him got?

I literally just said that television and film is a danger to society. Twitter is not.

Bots, dumbass.

>DUDE ITS JUST ONE TWEET*
*liked by thousands of people who all agree
Weasel wording

I guess they weren't watching her very well.

Again, bots.

He just said it's dangerous to let 3 year olds determine such a important life changing thing

Why is this being met with such venom? He's not saying anything vicious at all, it's on the these people to reasonably and civilly explain and educate him not tell him to kill himself and make fun of him for playing Slater.

>They were mauled by virtual lions
The Veldt is a great story, but that's not the one I was thinking of.

Maybe it's Kurt Vonnegut I'm thinking of? It feels like we're moving toward a Harrison Bergernon reality.

Yeah I don't care about your goalpost moving.

>AC “Accept your gender, don’t be a pretender” Slater
>AC “Take off that skirt, you male pervert” Slater
>AC “If you need to pee or poo, use the gentlemen’s loo” Slater
>AC “A man in a bra is the modern outlaw” Slater
>AC “We need mandatory checks for chromosomes XX” Slater
>AC “Why are you dressed in drag, you fucked up fag?” Slater
>AC “If I had to guess, that’s a man in a dress” Slater
>AC “No such thing as gender conversions, only men with sick perversions” Slater
>AC “I’ll make it my mission to stop your transition” Slater
>AC “You look uncanny, you nasty tranny” Slater

Attached: 31E96F22-158A-410C-A48E-A5973262754D.jpg (474x333, 18K)

People with actual phds say that you people and Mario are wrong.

Attached: EAzUISwXkAEUM15.jpg (1012x1200, 197K)

>berg

Attached: 1563308738207.jpg (445x482, 37K)

Well then I say all the people that agree with Mario are just bots, there's just as much proof

>Implying that matter

DUDE KIDS CAN LIKE DECIDE THAT THEY ARE ANOTHER GENDER

Attached: 1561634182345.png (765x772, 744K)

Proof?

Nah, because twitter would not put out bots that say that.