What's your favorite dog movie?

What's your favorite dog movie?

Attached: ImperturbableMinorIndianrhinoceros.webm (480x480, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QZEIi6YEpGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jlUQlpZYI
youtube.com/watch?v=-DctLpS8gSE
youtube.com/watch?v=07d2dXHYb94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
a.uguu.se/h3X00jw8ZZ7U_pitbulls.mp4
vimeo.com/272004165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Thing

>kissing animals
degenerate

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif (280x157, 2.08M)

Reservoir Dogs

Get

this board and reddit have made me hate pitbulls so much

Attached: 1512249038557.webm (262x460, 1.66M)

Attached: cap_1020.jpg (831x466, 128K)

Cujo

>when you smell another pitbull that was 100 meters from a small child in the span of 12 hours
youtu.be/QZEIi6YEpGE

Attached: 23423423423477234.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

its called the childless syndrome

John Wick 3.

Attached: john-wick-3-halle-berry.jpg (570x380, 40K)

Hachi

>This thing that you can do with every other breed of dog without having to worry it will bite down on your face and lock is jaws is considered special with this breed

Attached: 1559313631556.webm (360x360, 656K)

Cujo

Attached: Cujo_the_St._Bernard.jpg (720x480, 42K)

I don't deserve this anyway

In b4 army dog

Pitbulls don't like niggers, that is why they automatically attack any American.

>see this movie with my Samoyed back when thia movie came out
>halfway through the film I'm already dropping tears
>at the end I'm a wreck, tears won't stop
>hugged my Dog so hard for maybe ten minutes and didn't let her go until I was back to normal
>hated this movie because it reminded me that one day that I had to say good bye to her..
I miss my old dog bros..

Attached: big_1410755355_1388439158_image.jpg (1280x692, 113K)

They're gonna kill him, aren't they?

Bro
I remember watching this movie and my tears pouring down on my neck like a stream
I've seen some sad kinos but this is the one that got me the most

yikes

>canadianthreesome.webm

Why you kill me dog, Jack?

>read this post
>Hug my dog that is sleeping on the floor next to me

There should be a dog film once every month. My dogs are the only reason i havent killed myself

Attached: IMG-20190718-WA0001.jpg (800x1035, 93K)

Im dredding the day my doggos die. What film is that?

god, that's fucking weird. About 2 seconds away from actually making out with the thing, fucking dog owners creepy me out

I was expecting the pitbull mauling him

>What's your favorite dog movie?
The Record.

Attached: 1563202331588.webm (360x360, 1.26M)

Attached: 1539351935058.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

i was waiting for it to bite him in the face like all the other pitbulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jlUQlpZYI

Kek

Attached: 1550366641111.png (428x424, 124K)

what's the best dog breed and why is it the border collie?

Attached: speedyspeedboi.webm (640x358, 889K)

Every dog thread has that webm of the dog and the girl kissing that guy

Attached: 1563484411027.jpg (900x506, 81K)

thats the problem with dogs like Collies and Huskies, too much pent up energy they cant burn off unless you have loads of room for them to roam.

Out of my way dog shits

Attached: unnecessary ruffness.webm (720x404, 2M)

who was in the wrong here?

there's something wrong with my lab then because every time he goes outside he just sits there like a retard

Warranty? Just send it back.

what's his FUCKING problem?!

Attached: 1561463238002.webm (640x640, 267K)

Hmmm there's a lot of lightning outside are lightning strikes quick, efficient, and mostly painless?

>gets the fumble but then takes 10 seconds for him to recover and begin returning
2/10 would probably be a starting corner in Cleveland

not sure how that's ap roblem

Best In Show

Attached: MV5BZmNkODcwNjQtZDUwNy00NDllLTg1YWMtYTE5YjUzNzVhZTY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 23K)

>Pyr don't give a fuck
>Pyr thinks your bitch ass is wide open.

it is if you've only got a small backyard, they can get pretty restless

Babe.

fuck this movie

any other mockumentary kino like this?

That will do pi that will do

They are too wired and weird. Not enjoyable dogs to be around
t. Show cocker spaniel master race

Attached: 20171014_175519.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

I read the fucking book and fuck I was a shitty kid as a teenager kind of fucked up and this book taught me that this world is fucked up so i was just normal. I have flies in my head and one of these days I'll make it to the island like the dogs.

Jesus user. This is a blue board.

Having kids is fucking stupid

Lightning strikes rarely kill unless you have a heart condition or are a child/geriatric. You become a conduit and the energy just transfers down to the ground. It'll fuck up your nerves, you'll have permanent brain damage, burn some of your skin and have a cool scar but that's about it.

«FEHÉR ISTEN».

Am I the only one that fantasizes about punching a pitbull that attacks me to death and then maybe even doing to the same to the owner if they try to stop me from killing their dog? It gets me really fired up. I start punching the air. If I was the owner of the other dog in that video, I'd have jumped up and stomped on that other dog's head and beat the shit out of the owner if he tried to stop me. I wonder if I'd go to jail for that. Probably. Gotta try the pussy spray and horn before you resort to murder. Maybe I shoulda been a cop.

You think the dog is staring at you lovingly when its pea brain it just contemplating the most opportune moment to take a shit.

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1542752263884.jpg (350x371, 27K)

just like me

youtube.com/watch?v=-DctLpS8gSE

My uncle tried to stop a fight between his puppy labrador and a pitbull. The pitbull fucked him up.

For me it's Pip | A Short Animated Film

youtube.com/watch?v=07d2dXHYb94

Attached: 9e2b9c0d-e2c7-4473-b2e3-f19c73c0b799_car_16x9.jpg (720x405, 118K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Ctrl+F "bull"

Is there a reason the owners are not stomping on them until they let go?

Whoever managed to raise a labrador into a psycho

White people are so fucking weird and creepy

We're gonna make it, bro.

>the dumb roastie that runs off cause she can't handle nature at its rawest form
And these dumb bitches that preach the dog moms movement

Hachiko
Don't watch it if you love dogs.

Attached: Hachiko poster.jpg (575x861, 94K)

no you're not the only one pitbull hater bro

I bet he didn't jump up and stomp on the pitbull's head like a boss or punch it in the face repeatedly. Those would be my go-to methods of taking down a small killer animal. I wish it would try and bite my hand as I'm trying to punch it and I knock out some of its teeth. It would hurt me, but it would hurt the pitbull more.

what was jeb bush doing over there?

nah ive had similar thoughts of caving in an attacking pitbull's skull or stepping on their necks. ever played hotline miami 2? tony has a cool animation when he kills attack dogs where he catches em by the throat before putting them on the ground and obliterating their head. kinda like that

Attached: 1542431370315.jpg (685x720, 317K)

Dog owners are such faggots about their mutts, almost as bad as cat owners.
Imagine owning a pet dumber than a pig

Attached: pit-bulls-are-not-evil.jpg (500x500, 73K)

god damn it I hate my life

kill them all

*eats your baby*

Pitbulls are the Niggers of the dog world.

Attached: 1534771029487.png (362x388, 56K)

But seriously folks, let me take a moment here to just say that Elephants are incredible, beautiful creatures and anyone who would destroy one of God's most magnificent beasts to grind up their horns into chink dick pills deserves to hang.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>the virgin dog
>the chad bear

Attached: 1555269278098.webm (426x234, 602K)

le goodest boi doggo thread :3 le doggo pupper

hehe he le post le doggo le woffer xd

ur rite i mus like kittt le cade

heheh le kitter ee mod babysat invisibro/swaglord abib beam redwood sange ledoggo woffer lenpupper doggo thread!!

lle dogggo thrad xd yayya le cute doggo le woofer doggo pupper nthread xd dddd pupper woofer el doggo :333 babysat my mod hehehhe pupper woofer le reddit woofer pupper :)) then el litt le kitter n le snek come :))) le woofer n kitty le qt n comfy le woofer n kitty n cato go snuggl with le snek ;))

xd pupper n doggggis

kittyern snek they fo comy
when

le kitter n snek go boop xd le kitty n cato le friskers xd

kitty go meow n woofer go woof

F***************KIN

I
>C
XD
HOLE HAYLE

AND I WANT THOSE
>T
H
O<
S
E :)

FUCKIN?T1?KA?OONIESTE?M?TER? IN MY
MYF??KIN????H

HEH HEH HEHH....
EL DOGGO WOOFER THREAD? :3 ? YOUUUUU> gONN babYSIT LE goodedt woofer puppo dogger

good thing you wont have them

*mauls your toddler*

Attached: 23a.png (603x670, 242K)

His ground game was on point.

What a midget bear wtf

So is this just a dog webm thread now? I'm fine with that.

Attached: YDlFgXIwuciy9IIM.webm (240x240, 2.93M)

Why isn't this going viral?

Attached: CVbmagE.png (467x496, 104K)

They are all over that pusy

>licking pussy
god I wish that were me

Attached: 1552315923407.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

What if it's crippled pussy?

Attached: 1520210273779.webm (640x640, 1.66M)

>dogfags

Attached: 1385395764767.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Attached: autistic gold lab.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

wow...

Attached: 1556257255520.webm (360x640, 1.48M)

Attached: 1560031455045.webm (640x800, 833K)

You just know that this had a happy ending.

Attached: 1540144954683.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Homeward Bound

Fluke

GIWTWM (the girl of course)

Attached: a04d2f7b5fb56b8fcb2e5381c2b62b7d65930622318541bde4f0f09aaa661c46.jpg (612x612, 113K)

Gods I wish that was me

>Upgrade i7-8700k
>$600
Why do dumb people always choose intel?

I wish cattle didn't become such boring NPCs when they grew up.

because that just makes it worse, retard
why do you think they're called BULL terriers? they were bred specifically to be living bear traps. when it's biting down and something is hitting it, its response is to bite down as hard as it can so it can't be shaken off
the air horn wasn't helping at all either.
the only surefire way to make a pitbull release its bite is to obstruct its breathing.

KnottedRAW

jews are the ones who introduced pitbulls into all-lab communities.

still gets love

Attached: 1564032117998.webm (432x766, 2.82M)

sh-she's fast!!!

Attached: aerodynamic yotsuba.jpg (267x446, 68K)

>(((American Temperament Test Society)))

pitbulls have really dense skulls and are basically immune to pain. you pretty much have to kill them as if they are in a zombie film.

I am legend.

Thats one angry goose.

based

What if I start eating the Pitbulls head as it is biting my dog?

>Smallville scene Flash & Clark

Dude, geese and swans are fucking mental

airbud

Kick them in the balls they will shriek in pain and release. These niggerhounds should be castrated

Attached: predictabo.png (397x517, 196K)

>Am I the only one that fantasizes about punching a pitbull that attacks me to death
As long as you at least realize it's just that. A fantasy.
In reality you couldn't land enough punches with enough power to down a pitbull before it already ripped you to shreds

try it and report back to us

Attached: ted.jpg (1242x1904, 513K)

A Dog's Will

>dog that is actually useful
based

once i found a little duckling on the road, he got seperated from his family somehow. took it with me to keep until i found the right rescue service to hand him over to. motherfucker was smaller than my palm and yet he kept trying to bite my finger 100% of the time i had to get near it. uppity little niglet
turns out some found the rest of the family a mile from where i found the duckling and handed it over to the same service and they managed to identify the park and pond they originated from. so story had a happy ending at least.

Good job Ted!

What are you talking about? If it bites my arm then I have my entire body minus 1 arm to hit the pitbull. It will just bite my arm and not let go, leaving me the opportunity to punch it in the face a lot.

And then it got rejected by the mother because of your human smell and died. The end. Fucking zoomers and their knowledge of nature.

It'll just thrash and shred your arm up. Real big brain move is to shove your whole arm as far down its throat to choke it.

Often true with most animals but I don't know if ducks give a fuck about that. They're really social and are rapists/polygamists.

nice bait

That's a chad

>muh zoomer muh boomer muh goober boober pooper
there is a parallel universe where English isn't considered the universal language
we conquered space 10 years ago in that timeline

Attached: 1554459915895.png (401x597, 339K)

>leaving me the opportunity to punch it in the face a lot.
see your hand would break before its skull would
and I doubt you're boasting nearly as much testosterone as you want me to believe

Good boy Ted.

bros...

Attached: 1551394213039.jpg (700x769, 157K)

>Ted got another one ...
What a fucking maddog

I'm 6ft 75kg. Let's pretend I'm fighting the pitbull on the right in the video. There's no way that pitbull would be able to throw me around. I'd have it on his back or in whatever position I wanted it in in order to punch the shit out of it.

I had three daschunds growing up and they all died a year apart each, starting 3 years ago. I fucking miss them so much.

>owner is a chink

we don't deserve dogs

Attached: 1513725023854.jpg (746x590, 254K)

It's starting to rain.

HAHA I called home one day and get told my dog is dead. What a grand day that was. That mastiff taught me so much patience and care.

Pitbulls iirc

>American Temperament Test Society
Excuse me? Who? How? How exactly does a breed meant for fighting display low aggression?

>2 savage dogs
just say niggers of the dog population (pitbulls)

Attached: 1560025890745.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

A 50+lb dog thrashing with full retard strength as it's clamped onto one of the more sensitive parts of your body would have you on the ground in seconds, then soon after you'd be in shock because your limb has been mangled. You'd be feebly hitting him with one hand and he wouldn't feel it even if you got lucky and gouged his eye or broke a limb. They'll fight until they're literally in pieces, that's the whole purpose of the breed.
Watch less anime.

Not sure if it'd make it worse, but if that beast were biting my dog I'd proceed to stomp its fucking head in. Either it lets go or it fucking dies. Knowing how shit works now though I'm sure if the guy did that he'd be the one that faced consequences.

h-hayai!

but we do deserve shitbulls

He died a heroes death

based Ted

>rain
reminds me of a malamute my family had. it was raining really hard one day and he slept right outside of his dog house because he was too lazy to go in it and had weather resistant fur.

a.uguu.se/h3X00jw8ZZ7U_pitbulls.mp4

>my english town bred the most famous pitbull breed
>they're fucking everywhere
>one once destroyed my back fence, burst threw and chased my mother around the backyard

You ain't knocking anybody out, tuffboi. Pitbulls will jump up at you and try to break your neck if they can. It's the reason trainers advice to offer your non-dominant arm instead so you can do something like stab an eye or hope for help while they're busy fucking up said arm. Otherwise they'll fucking fatally wound you. God forbid they bite your thigh and hit an artery.

All Shitbulls should be killed

Just accidentally hit my dog earlier on. She got a bad fright and immediately cuddled into my chest when I apologised.
I Felt like shit though.

lost my boy who looks exactly like this a month ago
it still hurts coming home

Nope. I often fantasize that a pit bull would even show the slightest sign of hostility towards my dog and then I fucking blast it in the stomach with a .45 and while it’s on the ground I bash it’s face in then shoot the owner
I love all other dogs it’s just that pit bulls are so fucking ugly and they kill babies and other dogs and they’re also just so fucking ugly

You ever had someone punch you on the top of your head with a fist like pic related? I bet if a dog bit down on your arm or leg, because of the combination of sheer panic and pain and adrenaline you wouldn't need more than ten seconds to cave it's skull in. If that. That's the theory of course

Attached: Extended_Knuckle_Fist.jpg (534x252, 10K)

Wholesome.

anybody have the webm of that rabies fox gnawing at the front door of the guy filming?

Based fucking Ted

The governments should just ban these dogs. The 13 but the 50 of the dog world.

We're talking about the pitbull in the video. It looks less than 50 lbs. I think I could lift it up with one arm. It won't be thrashing around then.

If it jumped at my neck, I'd block it with my non-dominant arm and proceed to beat the shit out of it. God forbid it bites my thigh? I think my thigh is too thick a target. If it had the opportunity to bite my thigh then it would have the opportunity to bite my dick. God forbid it bites my dick.

Fuck you, OP. My dog is being put down today......

>tfw never had a dog growing up
>tfw never felt unconditional love

You shoot a pitbull, you don't fucking wrestle with its jaws or you lose your arm.

Bull terriers =/= pitbulls

Yes, you're a psycho.
Pitbulls are cute and overall friendly and it's sad how they're a retarded breed which may snap whenever.
They deserve a comfy euthanisation.

Get a dog man

blessed thread

Attached: 1479968167025.gif (300x169, 3.07M)

> You will never live on a fuck huge farm like that.
jdimsa

>pitbull
holy shit, this guy is taking a big chance

They are not superdogs, a grown man could easily take one down, though he would probably get injured while doing it.

>duhhhh it's bull so it's a bear!
And a bull terrier is different than a pitbull. Pitbulls are nigger dogs, and bull terriers are like spuds mckenzie, the target dog, and the dog from the little rascals.

Attached: fuckingtard.jpg (492x559, 78K)

Why were Pitbulls bred for this? Like, what was the actual function they were originally intended to do?

Were they literally dog soldiers?

all fucking shitbulls must fucking hang

Attached: 1554384384784.jpg (750x642, 90K)

I love shihtzus.
Anyone who breeds them should be jailed, but I still love them.

But the book has a happy ending

Its not a woman and he is white, so that pitbull is probably safe.

Pyrenees have been bred for two purposes, cuddling children and mauling whatever else which comes within eyesight.

This is unironically a boomer meme.

Attached: 1551743388313.jpg (638x714, 136K)

>dog thread
>no Sacchan
vimeo.com/272004165

Attached: dogkino.png (468x360, 70K)

that's a bit disingenuous. they're livestock dogs and very protective which makes them good family dogs

>God forbid forbid it bites my thigh, too thick a target
>God forbid it bites my dick
Obviously user, smaller targets are harder to hit.

You put them down if you love them, that cat will have terrible pains in hips and legs.

Benji, the lovable ugly dog all the adults hate

Attached: 817-sg01aOL._SL1500_.jpg (1048x1500, 269K)

Attached: !enough.png (1455x936, 152K)

>this is on twitch, not a camwhore

if a man takes his shirt off he gets banned though

Attached: 1470356160988.png (540x720, 669K)

Ted sounds like a king.

I think their namesake is enough to give it away. They're literally dogs used for fighting other dogs or just mauling smaller creatures in general. Bred for humans to make money off their lives by way of fighting in a pit.

Fucking hell this had me grinning ear to ear for the entire duration

Attached: 20190415_003557.png (838x778, 400K)

You did well George.

Attached: 1538210300533.png (259x194, 57K)

Attached: sacchan.webm (626x480, 2.91M)

for some reason i find jap families with dogs adorable - mostly because of the names they give them and especially when they give them super western dog names like Lassy

>whitewashing the most japanese shit ever
Can wh*toids do anything but steal?

HAYAI

Attached: 1549677770516[1].webm (360x360, 2.75M)

If I'm walking my dog and I see someone with a Shibull walking theirs I turn around and go the other way. Not gonna risk it.
If I know someone in the neighborhood owns one I avoid going by their house. It's not worth it

Found the jew

I could watch shitbulls getting fucked up all day. It gives me great satisfaction

I do the same but with *any dog* that I see that is walked by a woman.

There's one giant Labrador or Rottweiler that a fat midget woman walks by my house and I literally turn away and go other direction if I see her coming.

>white girl with dog
she's more likely to fuck the dog than fuck the dude

> people_filming_pitbull_from_the_roofs_when_pitbull_mauls_a_man_to_shreds_in_the_street_blood_everywhere.webm

does anyone have it?

Why is that advanced cultures like Japan and Europeans always loved dogs and subhumans like Muslims and Chinks hate/eat dogs

was waiting for him to go for the jugular

Fucking wrong reply.

more webms of pitbulls getting what they deserve.

>Mytwobitches.webm

I want this so bad

No dog breed is more aggresive than another. It's all about the owners. If you dont understand this, you are basically retarded.

dogs can sense evil

even as bait this is supremely autistic

How do you hold this belief when there are dogs bred to fight

Underrated

Attached: Capture.png (696x520, 659K)

With a woman it's breed specific. If it's a widely known friendly breed it's fine.
If it's a Shibull, Rottie, Dobe or GSD then yeah, I'm going somewhere else.

This bait never gets old because people always fall for it

>that guy spraying the pitbulls with a water hose like it will do anything
I know exactly what you're talking about, but I don't have it.

fpbp

have you not seen the muliple videos of a pit getting some dog it is mouth and like 15 people or more kicking/punch/hitting up a stick and it wont give up? they dont not give a fuck about pain if they snap

>Breeding to fight somehow means agression comes with DNA
you are fucking retarded.

What are instincts, faggot?

I did met a huge, and old, Irish Wolfhound one evening, walked by old couple. I'm like 6'7 and his back was higher than my hip or so. Really beautiful and calm dog, at least that one.

Not bait, you are just a retard who doesnt know anything about dogs

Imagine being as based as Ted

well i dont have a shitbull but i have a russel terrier which is just as much of a nigger. all dogs are not equal.

Are you familiar with the term 'gameness'

Bites spic
Best trained sog

Pits are an anachronism. We, as a society, have decided it’s no longer acceptable to make animals fight for our amusement, so why are we still breeding fighting dogs?

Let the breed die. We don’t need them anymore and they’re dangerous to have around.

search the words 'liveleak pitbull' on your preferred search engine. i would say to saearch it on liveleak but their search feature literally sucks balls, like you could search word for word a video you know exists on the site and it will give unrelated results

You mean the same instincts that are on literally every dog? Like, eating, sleeping? They are literally not anymore agressive than other dogs. Possibly dangerous because they have strong jaws and teeth but that doesnt mean agressive. Learn the difference faggot.

There's a video in this thread where a man punches an attacking pitbull a few times and it lets go. You don't see it, but you can hear it. 15 people? Jesus Christ. They must be weak children and women. I haven't seen the videos, but I'd like to see them. The only videos I see of pitbulls doing serious damage are against fat people, women, and children.

Antarctica

Got rabies and had to be put down