It's yet another "fat, ugly...

>it's yet another "fat, ugly, heavy breather moron has sex with super hot babe who for some mysterious reason is attracted to him" episode

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 12K)

they're attracted to tony because he has an aggressive personality, is rich, and is a powerful career criminal

It's called money, power, charisma, and strength. They're all attractive in real life, which is why these guys bang 10s in real life.

Money, power and social standing can get you women in the same way that looks and personality can.

t. ugly cunt who has fucked more women than cervical cancer.

Ghengis Khan was a fat smelly mongol cunt yet he's to date impregnated more women than any man in world history.

Women are a goddamn meme and will fuck a guy regardless of what he looks like so long as he is in charge of shit. Modern example: Harvey Weinstein

Attached: Genghis-Kahn[1].jpg (617x480, 225K)

Explain Harvey.

He literally was a mass rapist and so was his entire army. Not a good example.

What this guy here said You can't compare Genghis to modern day Chads, it's a silly thing to compare.

>He literally was a mass rapist
You sure about that one chief?

yes retard, do you honestly think he was ‘muh glorious noble warrior-u’?

Harvey begged women to fuck him

So how do you have money and power?

Hes got the first two but not the others

What strikes me as weird as how anyone could find Tony intimidating when he’s a morbidly obese bald manlet. He’s not even strongfat, he has skinny noodle arms.

Dude didn't sire 1/10th of the Asian population through flowers and candy.

Parents, although since I've spent the last decade married and put my ambition into overdrive when we had a child I do it all myself now.

Idgi Tony is a pretty handsome fat bastard

>hey the most powerful man in the known world wants to smash those meat flaps
>lmao ewww as if

Hes got dad strength and the power to back it up

>some mysterious reason
it's called "being rich and a mob boss"

Op just revealed his own ignorance

You had girls fuck you just because your parents were rich? And you still fuck other women while being marriad and having a child?

The writers have Melfi explain this for autists like you.
Tony seeks out women with bpd to try to win the affection of a surrogate mother. Bpd women seek out men like tony to try to win the affection of a surrogate father.

He’s like 6’4 and his strength is shown throughout the series on numerous occasions. I just finished a rewatched two days ago.
Have you ever fought a chunky 330 lb dude? They have some strength behind that frame

He begged SOME women to fuck him. He had plenty of 9/10 no names willing to slobber his dreidel round the clock

or maybe he was both you fucking retard not everything is so black and white

christ I bet you think the dems are the good guys and republicans the bad guys too

>And you still fuck other women while being marriad and having a child?
No, absolutely not. Cheating on random women you are dating while low tier and weak is something you can redeem yourself over. Cheating in a marriage would make me some some of common scum, and I'm better than that.

Anyway to answer your first question, it's not that. I worked in the industry that most my family is in the top 1% of, and therefore had a very stable job at a very young age, and with that came money and people knew me as a result.
It's been this way for generations, and I'm sure my son and later my other son will hopefully do the same.

lel he was a literal mongolian warlord bro

you go about in pity for yourself

Oh so you started making a lot of money at a young age thanks to your parents and women noticed this? That sounds typical.

Tony, handsome? There is not a single spot in his face that could be called even remotely handsome. Are you retarded?

>arguing with a gay man about what's attractive in a man
Nigga

Are you a Jew?

>What strikes me as weird as how anyone could find Tony intimidating

He's a mob boss who's known to have killed and to have ordered killings. Reputation counts for a lot.

It is fairly typical. I at least try to maintain some self awareness about it and not get a big head over it.
Some of the social circles I had to mingle with growing up had people my age that legit thought they achieved everything without their family, and their attitude was so alient to me it was a great way to learn "don't act/say stuff like this, or you will be seen like this". Very important lesson.

No, although while I absolutely hate their influence and tactics I can't help but respect what they've done for their own people. I'd do the exact same for my group or people if I could.

its realistic tho as others pointed out
the only reason chris christie issnt fucking 17 year old cheerleaders every week is that it would cost him voters

>implying anyone cares about, knows, or understands who the "most powerful man in the world" is in the fucking 13th century
Even if they did care it isn't relevant since the head of their household, leader of their tribe/village, or provincial governors would have far more practical power. You think women get wet thinking about the Secretary General of the UN?

we prefer "surprise sex artist" thank you

>You think women get wet thinking about the Secretary General of the UN?

Secretary general of the UN isnt very sexy, but there's a lot of women out there that fuck congressmen

he's 6'1 and actually has a crazy temper, he would heem you if he were still alive

Lmao glad you had some social awereness.

How was he a manlet to you? He towered over everyone in the show

If women are attracted to criminals how come I haven’t gotten any tail after I was on To Catch a Predator?

>What strikes me as weird as how anyone could find this literal mob boss intimidating

really solid post

Attached: 1541660057439.png (211x239, 6K)

I could see it in the early seasons when he was still youthful and energetic

In the last season though it was a bit silly, dude weighed about 400lbs, had been in a coma, doped up on anti-depressants and other shit and was generally in poor health. I was surprised he could still get it up.

Psychopaths have no problem getting laid

Tone had charisma in spades. Probably a fat braciole as well. When he really laid it on Carm in that one scene she was gasping for air.

*sociopaths

>aggressive personality
>is rich
>a POWERFUL career criminal
You are 0 for 3, pedo

>I at least try to maintain some self awareness about it and not get a big head over it.
If you are not LARPing, I'd say shitposting on Yea Forums is a great way to gain some awareness

Gee it’s almost as if roasties are attracted to power, confidence, danger and money

A 5'9" obese bald manlet is literally the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world.
Also tony is like 6'1" or taller, retard

Attached: daniel_cormier.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Im a caporegime in an Italian association. We tough guys who have mony 2 burn get all da pussy. A tip for evrybody: stay loyle to your capo, and dont let the mullinjans get the drip on you.

>manlet
have you watched the show? he's the tallest character in almost every scene despite his terrible posture

>undefeated

Stop larping dude it's fucking pathetic.

Based and AJpilled

>undefeated

Attached: 1494699302908.png (378x347, 156K)