Here's your next MCU Main Antagonist

Here's your next MCU Main Antagonist

Attached: Korvac.jpg (2048x1546, 596K)

>a recent MCU comic well drawn
What the fuck?

>next MCU Main Antagonist
>John McWhiteguy
Well of course it is.

A lot of recent comics have fantastic art, though. It’s the writing where the issues come in.

Isn’t Tony Stark pretty important to the Korvac Saga?

Because the artist only did that two-page spread, not the entire 20+ issue.

It's going to be Kang and the Dark Avengers.

that dialogue makes me physically ill

Attached: 568567946.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I think for this next one they're going to go for a spread of villains built up because of the "Marvel has terrible throwaway villains" meme. Plus it fits into their retard theme of the faces of phase one (Tony, Thanos) being gone and irreplaceable by any one person.

Why is that bowman still there? Or all the other low tier scrubs? Even fucking dragon ball writers had the brains to relegate the weaklings into weakling positions when the power scaling went up.

The dialog? It makes you ill? Physically? Physically ill?

Level scaling.

I wonder why

Attached: bendis'd.gif (355x200, 1.4M)

The next big bad is Kang. It will give them all the excuse they need to change and alter the cast if someone starts to get too greedy or old.

One of the worst things Marvel Comics has done over the past ten years is monopolize the best artists. They just put up with it because even if the books sell like shite they can sell the art on the collectors market for a pretty penny

I haven't read a Bendis book in so many years I can't even tell if the OP is a pisstake or not.

I cant believe this guy still gets work after all the shit he's done

>gets work
He's literally taking over DC comics.

Korvac is a boring choice. The Beyonder, Molecule Man, Sentry/Void, God Emperor Doom, or Annihilus would be a better choice.

He's fucking speedrunning DC, at least with Marvel he took his time to fuck everything up

It's perfect because he's a white male. My pock qweens will shine all the brighter when they have to fight their natural enemy. Seriously, FUCK white people!

still waiting for you proving it, but I only got that "Korvac.jpg" which is pretty pointless

Kang, Immortus or even Count Nefaria could be cool too.

Perfect cast for Michael Korvac?

Hulk is a furry now?

>post example where the guy is a literal afterthought
Checks out.

it should be King Hyperion.

Attached: Blue_Marvel_vs_King_Hyperion_drawn_by_M.C._Wyman_-_Age_of_Heroes_-3.jpg (398x250, 29K)

Back when I read comic books I never liked the big crossover event stories. Shit like Sinestro Corps War which people apparently think is good but is actually extremely gay and lame

It's going to be Galactus or Doctor Doom

That's Beast

Not iconic enough.

It should be Galactus and plot twist, Dr. Doom masterminds everything.

I like Sinestro Corps because it's a comic book like the ones of yesteryear where you just had big space fights and dumb shit without politics or heavy-handed social commentary.

Just cool shit every couple pages.

Attached: Sinestro-Corps-War-796x1024.jpg (796x1024, 295K)

uh, no? The whole thing was a metaphor for the iraq war. Read it again retard.

speedruining

Based Osborn.

If only we'd get the Dark Avengers storyline. It was the highest selling Marvel comic story. I guest the death of Marvel Comics entered its death spiral after Dark Avengers.

Attached: Norman-osborn-in Dark Avengers.jpg (1200x676, 115K)

shut up

>next MCU Main Antagonist
>John McWhiteguy
R.E.N.T.F.R.E.E.

>incoherent perspective
>inconsistant characters size
>lines of sight go in every possible direction
>well drawn
Mmmmmmh

This. Anybody but Korvac or Norman Osborne.

You Spideyfags need to shut the fuck up.

>You Spideyfags need to shut the fuck up.

He didn't read Dark Avengers.

Attached: Dark Avengers Marvel.jpg (600x899, 106K)

Oh Dark Avengers was actually the last arc I read. Norman sucked so I figured only Spideyfags are pushing this meme.