Normies hate Tarantino now

>Normies hate Tarantino now.

Huh? What'd I miss? What did he do?

Attached: 09.gif (496x268, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=fhVPwen3pk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a white guy that writes himself parts where he gets to say "nigger" a lot. I'm surprised woke backlash didn't happen sooner.

Describe normies.

uno farto @ 3:17

A more efficient way of saying "lowest common denominator".

Normies get furious that there's not enough trannies in sci-fi films and that video games are sexist now

It's because he does it openly. Whites don't want us to find out that they are still huge racists who constantly scream nigger behind closed doors (we already know).

They're either pissed because of women's feet are in the movie (because clearly, idiots who whine about this are NEW to Quentin's movies), or they're acting like crybaby pansies about comical usage of a fictionalized (Keyword: Fictionalized) depiction of Bruce Lee.

he refuses to become a trans woman

Why do you care what people do behind closed doors? Get a fucking life and mind your own goddamn business, darkie.

Because they're trying to fool us into thinking they are on our side so they can lock us back into chains. The worst part is most of us are falling for it.

Wtf I love Tarantino now.

he's a "white" male

I don’t want you locked in chains I want you back in Africa where you’re free from the white man blacks I like can stay but you whiners have got to go your attitude is bringing everyone down

nigger

People just assume this guy has to be a deviant. I mean, just look at him.

This.

He stopped making films that rip off other films and made one that is more his own and apparently normies don't like that style of Tarantino film making.

The majority of white people are self hating liberal cucks. The average white person you see on the streets is likely to be your stereotypical sjw

1994 was quite a based year.
>Dead nigger storage.

Attached: Se-vende-la-casa-de-Quentin-Tarantino-en-Pulp-Fiction.jpg (480x240, 28K)

And rightfully so.

This

based

God I bet he thought he was so fucking cool playing that role and saying those lines.

and basement dwellers hated him after the blowjob scene in hateful eight. who's left? film geeks? all his shit is lifted anyways. the dude's life is one big video store clerk's daydream. and he's a cringey asshole all the time too.

Watch him when he's interviewed by a black person. Its cringe as fuck.

His acting in Pulp Fiction is kinda cringing, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh when I first saw this scene.

We are all racist towards another you ignorant cunt. as if blacks don't have something racist to call white guys.

>My nigga's prison wrap sheet

Made a bunch of terrible pandering films

Calls it a homage when he just steals things from other movies/anime.

most of us don't even think about ya'll until you start acting like animals in our vicinity

Yo how come those videos of uno farto all got deleted? there was one that used solid snake dying scream whenever he saw feet and it was one of the worst laughs i had ever had and now its fucking gone, is youtube retarded?

he defended polanski once that makes him alt right and a pedophile. normies have hated him for 2/3 years

he raped bruce lees granddaughter or something

hes a disgusting human being. i like his movies but ive always found the man to be vile. look at the fucking gif you posted.

Who hates him apart from Grace Randolph? OUATIH is getting a lot of love from everyone I know (bunch of normies)

>trying to fool us into thinking they are on our side
Correct
>so they can lock us back into chains.
Incorrect, they probably just want you to fuck off

based, kill all pedos and jews

I just googled him, all news is more or less positive, weak bait

>1994 was quite a based year
Indeed

Attached: f2e07d98da152d91c8b25aa6279728f5.jpg (1000x1466, 269K)

How did black people ever get enslaved in the first instance? They're like way to whiney and whingey to follow orders. Rather do it myself than put up with the tears desu

most of the time I whisper it

This

its postmodernism

It's because you are. (You already know.)

Attached: IMG_4297.jpg (632x752, 96K)

Maybe because his first two movies are the only ones worth a shit?

>not liking Basterds and Eight

Good. Now I can start liking him again

NPCs

Filtered.

Didn't see eight, basterds was highschool level edgy shit
>hur muricans are the real baddies
>dur my killing hitler revenge fantasy

Did it to himself

Non of his """"movies"""" have been watchable post jackie brown.

uhm he's cancelled don't you watch the news

I openly shout nigger in the open, and I don't even particularly dislike those fine melanin enriched members of society

He's white. He also doesn't give a shit. Normies hate anything they are told to hate.

both schlock

>googles news stories for "tarantino"
>"Once Upon a Time In Hollywood" in Quentin Tarantino at his revisionist worst - Salon
>Why "Once Upon a Time's" Bruce Lee cameo is problematic - Los Angeles Times
>"Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is Tarantino's "MAGA" - Los Angeles Times
Holy fuck based. I might actually have to watch this 56% foot goblin's films now.

Based

talent and passion are a rare quality in today's society.

>blacks I like can stay
for me its just craig charles, chris kamara, dion dublin, tom jones and trevor mcdonald

He defended Polanski's raping of a 13 year old girl and ignored the part where he drugged her and fucked her unconscious body
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=fhVPwen3pk0

Lets be honest Polanski made a lot of kino. At least we all know he's a little girl fucker unlike everyone else in Hollywood. I can forgive Polanski at this point.

I got a bunch of positive results, but I looked up Quentin, not the movie.

Chinatown is still fucking enjoyable despite the fact I know Polanski is a pederast. The girl has also forgiven him, which may make it easier.

>normies recognize that the elimination of roman polanski's demon spawn was a net positive for the world
Holy fuck, is the real world actually based? Have I been wrong all this time?

You'll never see this coming, but Tarentino made a violent action comedy dedicated to a detailed para-nostalgic fantasy and built around two guys discussing things.

>>"Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is Tarantino's "MAGA" - Los Angeles Times
Holy fuck, found and read it, I fucking hate leftists

All of his shit follows the same contrived formula. He fancies himself an auteur and that he is, unfortunately an auteur of shit.