Untitled

???

Attached: take that.gif (327x251, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rCRxCR06UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wasn't that superpower in Man of Steel?

The Fortress of Solitude had secret weapons like this that he could only use while he was there. Just like all the stuff Batman had stored at the Batcave that he couldnt use on the streets of gotham.

more soul than snydershit

Superman was spreading hope to Zod and he didn't appreciate it.

Even Lois is surprised by that power. I won't say it wasn't creatively different.

I think people forget just how bizarre Superman 2 is. Don't get me wrong, it's a good movie, but it has some really weird shit in it
youtube.com/watch?v=_rCRxCR06UY
Ironic it was made by a director who didn't even care about Superman or comic books, where Zack Snyder is a huge comic book fan

>where Zack Snyder is a huge comic book fan
makes sense since snyder is illiterate

This isn't in the Richard Donner cut, thank god.

It was advanced alien technology

Attached: autism.jpg (461x403, 32K)

Donner just knew he could never make a scene as kino as that

kek

This is a metaphor of trade marks and copyright laws restraining and oppressing the man.

There also a hint of consumerism, this not a coincidence logo turning into plastic wrappings, as if its the consumer turning into a product.

Holy shit bravo Lester

I always like that bit
kind of reminded me of the innocent superman of the 60s where they'd just give him powers as the story demanded it

>superman 2 is kino
Reminder that all of lex Luther’s schemes are elaborate real estate scams

That was a minor inconvenience.

>I’ll draw his fire...with some of my own
>*camera pans towards synagogue*
How the FUCK did Lester get away with this?

Attached: 3D3D6048-FD05-4FF2-B57A-E7EE0BA94CD3.jpg (400x268, 25K)

Man of Steel rehashed it into a Zod real estate scam. Man of Steel is like beginning with Superman 2 and not inheriting any character buildup.

Snyder is an Ayntologist who can't fathom an altruistic superhero. There lies the center of the problem.

Unironically greatest Superman movie ever made

>search "Ayntologist"
>all results are Yea Forums
why wont you at least say randist?

Richard Lester should have directed the DCEU

Attached: hard-days-night-a-1964-009-richard-lester-holding-camera-00o-dt0.jpg (1000x720, 97K)