Ha ha I came in this man's ass! Jokes on him! That means us Nazis are the good guys and we win!

>ha ha I came in this man's ass! Jokes on him! That means us Nazis are the good guys and we win!

Attached: Great+movie+but+i+imagine+its+supposed+to+be+anti+_cfca96e41e00ab25fcf1068a009686af.jpg (455x256, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Prisonfags need to learn that there will never be a circumstance where fucking another man does not make you gay.

pretty good prank bro

You jest, but it's basically true.

male on male rape makes me uncomfortable ;_;

Yeah, that shit is fucking full blown homo. I'd rather jerk off to Walmart ads and make a
sploofy.

Prison rape is no joke, I did 5 years fed time and we had this guy in my pod who used to rape all the newbies. His scam was he would come up to all the new guys and offer them a candy bar or an extra roll of toilet paper and the next day he'd come back to their cell and ask for his stuff back plus interest, knowing full well they wouldn't be able to pay the debt.

When the guys couldn't pay him, what he would do is knock the guy out and rape him right there and then while he was unconscious.

He eventually got hemmed up outside the showers by a bunch of inmates that he'd previously raped and he's dead now

It's only gay for the one on the receptive end. This is well known.

nice larp faggot

>Americans
I played fifa in prison and had a few beers

>GAH, IM SO HARD I WANT TO FUCK SOMETHING
>LEMME FUCK THIS FIT MANS HAIRY ASSHOLE AND HEAR HIM GROAN AND SCREAM
>ITS NOT GAY HAHA

Attached: Mother.jpg (428x469, 18K)

So how was the candy bar?

Post yfw you discovered prison rape literally -only- occurs in American prisons
Even in third world shithole prisons the men don't have sex with each other because it's like gay or something

Attached: 29080170.jpg (499x525, 24K)

>But men can't get raped.

Attached: pleb.jpg (457x519, 39K)

>he calls them "men"

Not a larp, I was in for malicious wounding and got out after 5 and a half for good behavior.

This but unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg

If you're fucking any hole from behind that also has a dick and a set of balls. It's still gay, retard.

it happens all the time in asia

It's been a while but I thought it was implied the he shoved his fist in his ads and not his penis.

The AB aren't ideologically Nazis, they're just a club for white (and jewish) criminals.

Palpatine, NO!

I reckon prison rape is overblown and doesn't happen nearly as much as people say

What if you said "no homo" before fucking him?

>Aryan Brotherhood
>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for between 18-25% of murders in the federal prison system.

Utterly based

So they are the niggers of American prisons?

The Aryans supposedly control a lot of the drug trade in prison as well

You posted the most well known prison meme well done no one believes you

Why is the American prison system so shit bro? You have non-violent offenders, child support victims, and others like that in there with murderers and rapists.
The prison does everything it can to make sure you're as fucked up from the experience as possible. It's almost like they want you to reoffend...

It happens to rapists here on LatAM.

>funnyjunk

It's pretty constant in South America just hidden to prevent a loss of Machismo.barely exists in Africa because you can bribe a guard to bring in a hooker for 3 bananas. The only place it really doesn't happen is western europe where prisons a vacation anyway

>Nazi character makes legitimate arguments
>Eventually spergs out for no reason
>Happened with Derek AND his father
Was the lesson of this film that if you're against immigration you're gonna get raped in prison as punishment?

Attached: notwelcome.jpg (480x305, 13K)

>Why is the American prison system so shit bro?
Self enforced racial segregation instead of state mandated

I unironically jerked off to this scene when I was 14.

They do, prisons make a ton of bank. The best thing you could do is reoffend. It's one of America's longest running cons.

It's not gay if the man looks like a girl.

Attached: 1497720105288.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Happens in Russia even to conscript recruits

Based

Forest bank here. Where were you?

Little bitch deserved it for eating the man's Candybar. This is the oldest bait in the book.

>3 bananas

fucking kek

>Trannies aren't mentally insufficient men.
It's still gay.
Cope

this. Child molesters are almost guaranteed to die or at least have themselves blown a new shitter in hueland as soon as the rest of the inmates find out they are kiddy diddlers. Most criminals have children and it's an unwritten law that paedos are worse than serial killers

It''s not gay. Gay is a man attracted to a man.
People who like trannies/traps are attracted to girls. Those girls just happen to have penises

Based.

even if this is true, how does shoving your hand in another man's ass not count as being gay?

DESPITE BEING ONLY

The message in this film makes no sense
They rape Derek because he’s pissing them off because he’s ideological and consistent in his worldview and they’re just drug dealers, yet this is the reason he abandons his belief?

Yes, and a man and ONLY a man can biologically have a penis, so, therefore, it's gay. It's simple biologically. It's not meant to pander to your delusional degenerate fantasies.

Can you imagine how outnumbered and vulnerable whites are in prisons? I don’t blame them at all they need to instill fear to maintain their safety

It's 2019.
Men can become women and vice versa.
Those gender restrictions of biology are over grandpa.

Attached: 1519337565104.jpg (1920x796, 213K)

You will never be a woman.
Kill yourself.

were any of those nazis even white? they looked mexican

And other assorted scallywag behaviour?

anal sex isn't rape so men can't be raped

It's only gay if you enjoy it.

I know seriously.

I was a wealthy banker and I went to prison once when I was falsely accused of murdering my wife and her lover. My best friend Red, who was a man who could get things, warned me about some bull queers that had it out for me. They raped the shit out of me, but I worked for the warden and some guards beat him until he was quadriplegic.

I eventually tunneled out by removing dirt from my cell and placing it on the prison baseball field. When Red got out, he found a rock under an oak tree with no earthly business being there, and joined me building my boat in a small mexican fishing village.

>some guards beat him until he was quadriplegic.
so good

>It's 2019
Mentally illed people are still mentally ill people no matter what year it is.
>Those gender restrictions of biology are over grandpa
Far from it, you uneducated zoomer.

this is the only acceptable exception

Nah the niggers of American prisons are niggers.

>defending criminals and scum regardless of race

Attached: 1499179759673.webm (426x426, 1.69M)

damn someone's father is really proud and someone's father is extremely disappointed

for me it's Stoic by Uwe Boll

Attached: 1536772264472.png (1281x708, 494K)

liberals always bring the conversation back to homosexuality

kinda, but it's in somewhat of a grey area. how would it be the other way around. if you fuck someone who looks like a man but has a puss? that would be fucking gay as well

100% gay.

Attached: 1401328545489.jpg (354x364, 67K)

>if you fuck someone who looks like a man but has a puss? that would be fucking gay as well
Not really. When yout think of fucking some ugly looking chick that looks manly desperation comes to mind but not gay.

greatest love story of all time

thats what the romans believed

Attached: 1527833614901.jpg (500x498, 35K)