I dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda...

i dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda? literally muh stong wymyn the movie savin the day. oh yeah lets not forget about sand hags that totally rule and kick mysigonist manhood ass and this is why its a good thing. makes me sick

Attached: mad max.jpg (675x1000, 995K)

WITNESSED AND VALHALLAPILLED

Also first

Furiosa and the other women wouldn't have even made the canyon without Max. Also, checked.

It's not though, every time the chick is in charge something goes wrong

You dont get it do you?
>patriarchy controls all resources
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
>antagonist's unwilling brides are all skinny and more attractive than other women in the movie
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
>3 main antagonists: joe, bullet farmer, gas town "people eater" (patriarchy, military industrial complex, capitalism)
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
>pregnant wife falls from truck, dies a few hours later from injury (don't marry and reproduce or your life is over)
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
>side character max bests woman only when he gets a gun and places it to her head (gun control. also, Theron's father killed her mother with a gun in south africa)
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
>max has to wash blood from his face using breast milk (motherhood is the death of happiness)
>Nux is rehabilitated and now a male feminist
>group of amazon lesbians setting traps for men in desert
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
>old women in desert shoot better than war boys who have constant practice in raids
>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
>side character max wants to retake joe's citadel because it is unguarded
>convoy turns around (leftist revision history)
>people eater (capitalism) fat old bald man with gold nipple piercings, has to be lifted to his vehicle on the backs of poor
>desert lesbian amazons making perfect headshots from speeding vehicle on uneven terrain

wtf alien and aliens is feminazi propaganda??
wtf terminator 2 is feminazi propaganda??

>trips were wasted on this

Attached: 1542213086306.jpg (750x747, 123K)

Not an argument
>polecat minion plucks woman from her friends, delivers her to patriarchy
>desert lesbian amazons fall from motorcycle and dodge speeding vehicles
>amazon grabs rifle, continues to make perfect shots
>finally run over by people eater (capitalism as he takes control of the wheel and purposely kills woman)
>pursuit vehicles use harpoons and plows to try to slow truck (patriarchy holding back women's rights)
>max and nux now male feminists must help their women leaders
>max nearly falls from truck, charlize grabs him with the sheer might of her robot arm and strong will can hold up man three times her weight without prosthetic arm flying off
>max's v8 interceptor destroyed (manhood and patriarchy destroyed while saved by a woman)
>furiosa survives stab in gut by evil man
>nux given command of truck as furiosa jumps to joe's car
>max uses people eater as human shield against joe's bullets (using patriarchy to destroy capitalism via male feminist)
>max jumps to safety of women as capitalism explodes
>joe's massive son corpus fooled by woman who helps her get furiosa to joe's car
>max fights giant corpus
>furiosa rips mouth from joe (patriarchy no longer has say in women's lives)
>women quickly leave war machine for joe's leadership vehicle
>blonde wife takes seeds from old lesbian who is now dead but smiling
>nux sacrifices life to destroy war truck, corpus, and stop pursuing vehicles and thereby serve women
>gang returns to citadel, present dead patriarchy, toss him from hood where legions of poor tear his body apart
>intelligent but disabled son of joe pressured to let furiosa and brides up to citadel via lift
>he allows them up, they ascend to paradise while the poor are allowed to come up with them (open borders to promised land)
>furiosa looks down at sea of poor, sees side character max look up at her as he disappears into obscurity

Based retarded zoomzoom replying earnestly to the daily Fury Road pasta thread

And this is off the top of my head. Thinking back, there are plenty of things I forgot to mention like the brides arguing about moving on after the pregnant one, Splendid, fell from the truck and died. The dark haired bride (hispanic or muslim) wants to go back to the patriarchy but the white ones explain to her that they must be strong and go on without men.

It's a modern action movie with plenty of practical effects, but it's not a Mad Max movie since he's just a side character. It's a feminism action movie with the Mad Max name to get more people in seats, specifically men who need to be taught the glory of feminism and self-sacrifice to push feminist goals. In the beginning of the movie, Max was used as an unwilling blood bag for Nux. Towards the end, he willingly becomes a blood bag for Furiosa to keep her alive.

Like it all you want, just be aware of what you're seeing, this is cold war era style propaganda and you're being indoctrinated for uplikes on facebook.

If you can't read film then this board and even medium isn't for you.

how's it feel being a faggot

ok Rachel we get it - youre a feminist and we hear you roar. FUCK OFF

Because if you pain attention you brainlet

>the women are saved by a man (Max)
>the land women ruled was a paradise but became a poisoned swamp
>the land Joe ruled had clean water and food because of his work
>all the decisions women take in the movie led to ruin
>once the women start wasting the water Max fucks off because he knows they are gonna starve soon because no water regulation

Sage goes in all fields.

Gay thread but I will say that GoT is worse than this

I AM THE MAN

WHO GRABS THE SUN

>those evil men
>we will run out and make our own society and feminism and no men
>uhoh turns out building a self sustaining society is hard
>those evil men
>we will go back and take over the men led society
>now we take over society we will make everything different than men
>a few years pass
>no water
>no food
>no men
>no kids
>those evil men

I wouldn't know I haven't seen it, I just wanted to see how easily triggered you are.

Based. Not only are you right but I love how feminist faggots fall for the bait every time

so, it feels bad then? being a faggot?

>strong wymyn are in every action movie these days
Strong women don't imply feminism
Here are some strong women that have zero feminism
>ellen ripley
>sarah conor
>alita
>nausicaa from the valley of the wind
>jyn erso
>leia (from ot)

Attached: bridge jump goes bad.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Now here are the feminists
>furiosa and every other dyke/woman from mad max fury road
>captain marvel
>rey, leia (from disney star wars), captain gender studies

okay mr. proud male feminist xir. you literally have not adressed any issue i written down. nice going, fag *drops mic*

This. Retards can keep doing their mental gymnastics all they want but the fact is clear: Max is the only reason the protagonists succeeded, full stop.

Sarah Connor literally whined about muh men in T2.
>Yeah, right. How are you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death and destruction.

Possibly the most overrated movie of the decade.

Why is the floating corpse wearing a completely different outfit than the guy who jumps off the bridge?

i fucking hate woman "muh womb, muh womb! give me free shit" we should rape and imprison them like Joe did

>what is context

Captain Marvel

>Yea Forums - incel hugbox

Imagine having such a fragile personality that you get this upset over a fucking movie

Logan

How is captain marvel overrated, retard? Who ever said it's a good movie?
Logan is overrated true, but I don't remember people making THAT big of a deal out of it.

The implication is that the women end up wasting all the water in the aqueduct and everyone ends up dying. Joe was actually the good guy, and he was purposefully rationing water so that his people would survive

no he was rapist and against feminist. therefore he has to go

Imagine thinking this, but unironically

incel

not any argument, Shaneequa

>Yea Forums - Women Worshippers Can’t Recognize Bait

Toast is the best wife
>only one who knows how to use guns
>only one who doesn't bitch incessantly
>brown
>pixie cut

>not fat milky mummy that could cuddle you all day long

Back to watching capeshit then

It came out like 4 fucking years ago and youre just now getting booty blasted

>just now
Holy fuck newfag this copypasta is old as shit

Obsessed.
Have sex freak incel

its Yea Forums related.

this. have sex (and vote Green)

You do you?

What I'm hearing is, 'Rape some random bitch to prove your manhood'.
Why do progressives support sexual assault?

why the homophobia, you fucking alr right nazi?

Exactly this, though it was not the intention to make the women look like retards. Strange that the women all want to leave despite living in (confined) luxury while there are literally hordes of people desperate for water who live off the evil Immortan Joe's charity. Outside this there are crazy gangs who will murder you for fun, the ones inside have at least been somewhat tamed by religion. As for not wanting their sons to become warlords, what are they supposed to do in a post apocalyptic hellscape?

People still fall for this bait?

Lmao you people are the lowest IQ base on the internet

>the incel is suddenly thinking about rape instead of date a girl
Yikes

>men like you
>means all men
based retardo

>date means fucking
nice opinion on women you have, fucking misogynist pig

>how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda?
lmao seething incel
>REEEEEEE I'M SO MUCH STRONGER THAN WOMEN REEE
>can't handle rejection
very strong OP

>roastie projections

also rape is just sex but without paying, that why jews and woman made it illegal

because furiosa is a great character you fucking false flagger

>false flagger
what

I think the shorts were riding up his ass

bump for important issue

Excellent pasta but do you have one that makes any sense?

so did people just live inside those big rocks?
I didn't see no houses

What kind of a feminist movie has a bad ending where Furiosa becomes Immortan Joe, and nothing really changes, which prompts Max to walk away?

>I think the shorts were riding up his ass
Guy jumping clearly has speedo-type briefs. Guy floating has completely different shorts that are much baggier.

I think Theron just pulls off action roles very well. I liked her in this, and I remember liking her in Atomic Blonde as well (staircase scene comes to mind for some reason). She wears anger a lot better than a lot of male actors (Damon, Affleck...). She doesn't feel like the bearer of a political message when she appears on screen.

bump