Seems cool, talk about it faggots.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (620x400, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

campfireradiotheater.podbean.com/e/ghosts-of-flannan-lighthouse/
youtube.com/watch?v=mH5h67QZEEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks bad

Looks gay

i think this looks great, but we’ve had several threads about this already ... this of course wouldn’t be an issue if this board wasn’t populated by fucking soijak posting contrarians (but it is)

Dude it looks like an old film, deep

I think r/truefilm might be more suited to your refined tastes, user.

>dude 4:3 aspect ratio! LMAO

wow haha you’re so original user haha should i go back to re ddit? haha wowie what a clever reply. maybe you should include a soijak next time to really hammer the point home? haha

No, soijaks are inherently reddit. No need for vulgarity.

What more is there to discuss that we didn't establish already? It's going to be incredible and a pleb filter.

Based Dafoe
Based Pattinson
Based Eggers
Based setting and source material

It's based

So is it gonna be some lovecraftian horror towards the end? It's the vibe the trailer gives off

>source material
Is the source a specific work or just general?

>Based Eggers
Eggers is a faggot.

General sea-faring myths and that story about the two lighthouse men.
Sort of like New England folk tales were the source material for The Witch

Nope he based

Based
Cringe

>Trailer comes out
>"Wow this looks great"
>Reddit picks up on it
>"Forget it, this looks fucking shit"

You are all mentally ill.

It looks like a bonechilling atmospheric slowburn.

Attached: MAX SOY.png (297x767, 161K)

i'll do it when i see the movie so that i actually have something to talk about faggot

Not me, I'm just shitposting because I'm bored. Imagine actually thinking this looks "bad"

Of course, we can't take time off from spamming sneed every single thread.

Attached: 15392227255289.jpg (259x274, 13K)

>Falling for middlebrow IndieWire reddit memeshit
Pathetic

capekiddies crying right now

Jeez thanks for reminding me to sneed up, user. Almost forgot

Running a lighthouse sounds like a cosy profession. You play around on the internet 99.99% of the time and nobody can fire you.

>Inherently Reddit
>A meme stolen from Krautchan, recycled by Yea Forums and regurgitated on web2.0

One faggot spams every threads with wojacks. Presumably he has no life outside of spamming these threads.
1:19:1
It's great, i have seen it at Cannes.

every thread about this kino quickly turns into who can post the most wojacks

looks like the based kino to me wewlads

art hipster aspect ratios can fuck off, otherwise looks cool

There's a shot of a mermaid's vagina

>>A meme stolen from Krautchan, recycled by Yea Forums and regurgitated on web2.0
now available for reading on 4channel

You can spoil us: Are the monsters just them going insane or are they actual legitimate threats, or is it left up to interpretation?

You might be thinking of Flannan Lighthouse and the mystery of it's keepers' vanishing.

Campfire Radio Theater did a kino pdcast episode on it:
campfireradiotheater.podbean.com/e/ghosts-of-flannan-lighthouse/

[spoler] I need to take a poo lol should I go now or wait till I get a you?

>It's great, i have seen it at Cannes.
he actually went to Cannes
Oh hohoho NO NO NO HAHAHAYHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

h-heh those grapes are definitely sour, aren't they user

That depends on your interpretation, it's kind of ambiguous but not annoyingly so. I think the film more likely hints at it being in their head. But there are some things that hint to opposite direction too. It's kind of like The Shining where multiple plausible interpretations are possible.
Yes i did. Why not?

>He paid his own money to wait in line for 4 hours in a destitute beach town dressed in a hired tux so he could watch movies
Incroyable. I'm a film journalist and even when they pay for flights/accom I don't go.

WHY'D YA SPILL YER BEANS

Yes, i like films and when i got accepted i went. I mean it's once in a life time experience, i won't go another year.

Looks terrible. I don't watch black and white films

i hate the "old timey" gimmick

is it based on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mH5h67QZEEE
be based if it was

It's only inspired by the basic premise of two lightkeepers named Thomas who disappeared on some island.

It looks like an artsier version of Mac and Dennis in the suburbus

The role Dafoe was born to play tbqhwy

They go insane and start hallucinating leading to events that caused their disappearances...

Or was it an hallucination?

There.

oh wow, you summed up a >plot in a couple of extremely reductive sentences, now I guess I'll be spared the trouble of experiencing a potentially interesting work of audiovisual art xD

Plot is not important.

Isn't this just a remake of another movie called the Lighthouse that came out last year?

Tell me, what’s a timber man want with bein’ a wickie?

Attached: 46F5077D-B771-47B0-A6F2-FF2C36959244.png (639x547, 132K)

Beans

No, but they are loosely based on the same incident.

>Looks gay
there is undeniably a top/bottom thing going on between dafoe and pattinson. pretty goddamn hot imho.