Nazis were humanized, Americans presented as ruthless, unsympathetic, psychopaths

>Nazis were humanized, Americans presented as ruthless, unsympathetic, psychopaths.

Was this intentional, or was I only supposed to get joy out of the fact that people in a foreign uniform were being senselessly brutalized?

Attached: ig.jpg (1024x1463, 227K)

The latter. Tarantino said himself he just wanted to make a jew revenge movie, probably to please his (((backers))).

You're not supposed to feel anything as long as you watch our propaganda

>Americans
Those were explicitly Jews. Only Raine was a gentile.

>this thread again

The entire movie is Quentin Tarantino laughing about the awesome power of propaganda.

Not only does he present a blatant war crime worse than ANYTHING done in Abu Ghraib as a cheer worthy silver screen moment, he even goes out of his way to make the victim an exceptionally brave and honorable enemy soldier.
The basterds break a legitimate lunatic serial killer out of jail because his victims were 'nazis' and are presented as heroic when they are guilty of multiple atrocities.
Meanwhile, the third act setpiece takes place during a blatant propaganda film screening and the cheers of the Nazi-partisan audience are meant to mirror the quite similar cheers let out by the actual live audience during Hitler's gruesome death scene.

Attached: inglorious-basterds-movie-screencaps.com-16861.jpg (1920x800, 158K)

>villian is too intelligent to lose

Yeah, it's a pretty based anti-War film. I'm sure it made some jews mad.

>Nazis were humanized
well they were humans to begin with

This.

Attached: 13410394171410147.jpg (1355x668, 364K)

During the Nuremberg trials many thought that the Nazi officers put on trial would reveal themselves as cackling lunatics but they were mostly composed bureaucrats who simply stated that they were just following orders. This was remarked as “The Banality of Evil” because evil isn’t perpetrated by cartoon villains, but by people who treat it as mundane everyday business. Remind you of anyone?

4D farto

didn't you post this exact same reply in an identical thread yesterday?

Yeah. George Soros.

>Remind you of anyone?
yeah, thank God she's not the President

Nuremberg Trials was the biggest propaganda event of WWII

Oh my. Woah. This might be the most clever joke I've ever seen in The Simpsons.

Best character

Attached: Stolz+Nation.png (400x237, 66K)

>Remind you of anyone?
The allies?

Attached: 1496730148071.png (500x520, 318K)

Would you rather be beaten to death with a club by Eli Roth or have a swastika carved on your head by Brad Pitt?

>Remind you of anyone?
Wtf I hate Orange man now. Thank you kind redditor.

QT is not laughing about anything. Read any interview with him about the movie. He wanted to make a Jewish exploitation movie. It's literally why every Jew who starred in the movie agreed to be in it.

The theater sequence isn't some meta commentary on propaganda, it's a love letter to the jews who gave him his career; they get to kill Germans in a movie theater, their domain-- alluding to an earlier scene where Churchill says that Goebbels want to beat Jews at their own game, i.e. filmmaking.

IG is QT glorying in the murder of "Nazis" and celebrating jewish control of the movie industry.

The only reason why Germans are humanized and Jews are portrayed as ruthless murderers is because QT's message is that Nazis deserve to be murdered no matter how smart or charming they are. He wants his audience to be desensitized to violence, especially violence against anyone jews call a "Nazi."