Raul Julia didn't die too young and leave his potential all time great career on the table to have it tarnished like...

Raul Julia didn't die too young and leave his potential all time great career on the table to have it tarnished like this.

Attached: addams_family_ver3_xxlg.jpg (2025x3000, 1.78M)

John Astin is the only real Gomez

Bruh this finna be litty. So. Much. Sas.

Raul Julia didn't fucking invention the Addams Family or Gomez you retard.

>Raul Julia
You realize The Addam's Family existed before 1991, correct?

>dude, let's reboot the Addams Family for literally no reason
I hate Hollywood

CARA MEEEYA

Is there any reason as to why the animation in this movie looks like it is already 15 years old?

Yes, but those movies were unadulterated kino of the highest order.

why does gomez look like a massive fat fuck?

You do realize the Addams family show was based on a comic strip, right? And that the designs are based on that comic strip, right?

Nigga obviously the original designs from the Charles Addams cartoon are what the inspired the designs. Pugleys original name was going to be Pubert because Addams hated the idea of naming his characters.

The Hanna Barbara cartoon was created based on the originals popular reruns since the show only lasted 2 seasons. Then the revival 91 films brought out another short lived animated series that notably had Rip Taylor as Uncle Fester.

When Julia died and went back to live on his hell turtle while running the universe, they created the awful Addams Family Reunion which had Tim Curry play Gomez which is inspired casting, but involves a side story where Pugsley hits on his cousin.

This brought out the New Addams Family which was the drizzling shits from its theme song to its casting to its plain unfunny humor.

Tim Burton announced a stop motion Addams Family in the same vein of Corpse Bride which is most likely the project that now brings us these bullshit "how do you do fellow kids?" character posters.

Oscar Isaac would have made a killer live-action Gomez.

This isn't about the designs. It's the fucking DreamWorks face while not being DreamWorks and the stupid tagline.

why would you care when a tv actor died?
like... really dude, who cares at all. who cares at all

He would have looked just like Bernard at the end of Values.

Javier Bardem is my dream Gomez but it'll never happen.

>Pubert
Explains the baby in... I think it was Addams Family Values? One of the live-action ones.

And I'm not gonna totally judge the new movie by poster alone, there's maybe like 5 or 6 people designing posters in Hollywood and they all share one brain cell.

Attached: 1542060076036.jpg (638x608, 52K)

This.

>Javier Bardem
The older and creepier he gets the more I think you're right

I'm sorry, but those movies were total shit. Angelica Houston was unbelievably ugly as Morticia. Doesn't compare to Carolyn Jones whatsoever. The only decent thing from them was probably Christina Ricci.

91 is pretty great except for the early 90s references. The story is meh but it sticks with the characters and the awesome house which helps everything.

Values has its moments but it felt so watered down, relying on dick jokes more than once, and characters just not acting how they should. Also the house lost all character and just looks like an empty building instead of a living entity like the first one.

Apologize

Attached: julia2.jpg (445x625, 36K)

>This is an average american family
>And so is this

I guess the whole pushing agenda conspiracy is all in my head.

Attached: it's over.png (597x32, 6K)

>lgntq+
lesbian gay niggers tranny queers?

>Americans are degenerate
They’re not wrong.

Attached: 2B0EF280-B016-449C-A2B5-BC842FB22CFC.png (706x605, 133K)

plus sign

They are both iconic and very talented men, but played the character very differently.

John's Gomez was more loony yet respectable, and kinda out there out their, while Raul Gomez was kinda out their but suave, charming, and a hopeless romantic

I remember when Thing was a manly, healthy looking hand. Not something ripped off of a limp-wristed faggot.

ITS BASED ON A FUCKING COMIC STRIP NOT A LIVE ACTION MOVIE

This is indeed faithful to the origin of Addams Family, which was a comic. That said it's really ugly in 3d, and this movie will fail.