Invader Zim

Cringe or based?

Attached: 1457679374046.jpg (447x336, 17K)

both 2bh

I got my first handjob from this emo girl who would play this show on a loop in her bedroom. I wish I could go back to 2007.

Based show. Cringe fandom.

It's a funny show if you're a kid. But if you're a 20 year old alt girl, maybe get a grip?

The actual show is based with a hint of network-approved cringe, but the fanbase is 100% cringe.

Also, I remember way back when on some platform asking Jhonen if he'd ever read John Dies At The End and he said it was one of his favorites. Says a lot about him, I think.

Excited for Florpus. HD Zim looks great.

>"In order to celebrate overcrowding in school, a new student will be joining us"

Based

>And you, I'm just tired of you.
Always makes me chuckle thinking about it.

like anything decent, terrible fanbase, vasquez is in the right for shitting all over them, I half expect him to "lose" the master film copy and spread out snippets that he saved over the years

Watch the episode where Zim harvests the organs of his entire class, and coughs up an entire small intestine before slurping it up like a noodle mid conversation.

No show on kids TV ever contributed more to my twisted sense of humor than Zim.

Based, it's funny as fuck
>inb4 lel RaNDUm xD
Who cares, it was still funny

I remember the teacher met her former students who were now grown with their own children and her response was something like
>When you were children I told you that you would grow up to be nothing and now you are grown... and you are all nothing! Hahahhahahhahhaa

The 2000's was a lawless time in American culture.

The show was kinda cool in the early-mid 2000's, but the fanbase was cancerous. I hated emos.

Fantastic show, gir is kinda cringe XD but the rest of the show makes up for it. Old kid still gets a laugh out of me to this day

>whoa check out the new kid, he’s GREEN
>yeah... and he is SITTING

This show was great. I think it also has the record of most canceled episodes in Nickelodeon, about 20. They eventually canceled it because it was "too dark" for kids, what a bunch of faggots.

This.

>WHAT ABOUT HIS EARS? HE HAS NO EARS! IS THAT PART OF YOUR SKINNN CONDITION TOO?

>...yes.

Funny at first, then cringe, then annoying...Is not a good show to watch after a day of work...

>No show on kids TV ever contributed more to my twisted sense of humor than Zim.

Implying implications

Attached: 080C4F51-BA63-43EE-ACD7-33E52C43F331.png (476x351, 224K)

Used to watch it with my little brother way back when, so it’s got some sentimental value to it. I’m not a huge fan of the Hot Topic crowd it drew, but I still like the show due to the aforementioned nostalgia, and I’m genuinely looking forward to the movie, and I’m kind of hoping that it leads to a revival of the show. I always felt like it burned out too quick.

that was more due to the expenses and the crowd it couldn't draw to justify it's production