Previously on /bb/:

Attached: cliff.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/1Be9VjC9f8VjG3K4IMdNg/respond
cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=52674
streamable.com/y9n99
streamable.com/kliiy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1562602539117.jpg (1486x1017, 278K)

Attached: mistme.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Attached: 1563848340353.jpg (416x443, 14K)

Attached: 1562885761152.jpg (400x643, 10K)

rice pudding

Attached: 1561677571051.jpg (495x481, 21K)

Attached: 1562812472264.jpg (1081x1138, 122K)

>dead thread
well guess it's time to talk about bbcan
season ranking, best to worst:
>6
>5
>2
>7
>3
>4
>1
winner ranking best to worst
>dane
>p.aras
>kevin
>jon
>jillian
>sarah
>paqs
best players to not win
>anthony
>neda
>kaela
>johnny mulder
>emmett
>adam
>ika

no

has any season improved from pre-jury to jury after this abysmal of a pre-jury? I can't think of anything especially with a majority chokehold on the house

yes, bbcan7
got better and better the longer it went (except the first week of feeds which was fucking kino)

Canada does not count in real life or in BB, nice try Caknucklehead

>tfw Jack thwacks Ovi out of the BB house and the universe

Anything interesting found on Sam's reddit account?

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

he announced his online username on one of the first days of feeds so it's all been posted several times by now. just a buncha gay slurs and jew jokes, nothing too crazy

>5
>6
>2
>1
>4
>7
>3

t. seething bbuscuck. i just took the bbcanpill this year. best choice i ever made. not canadian btw.
imagine depriving yourself of a whole season of big brother every year because you want to tout your ignorance as a trophy on a senegalese cricket judging forum.

name the most useless player every season

1: AJ
2: Allison
3: Britnee
4. Raul
5: William
6: Ryan
7: Eddie

again not to put anyone down or make it seem like my time is more valuable than yours but i just can't put the time in for another big brother season every year. when i watch this show, i put 100% of myself into it. that means tarans updates each morning, feeds as soon as they wake up, and constantly keeping myself in the loop until i fall asleep. episodes, rhaps and other podcasts, along with shitposting and tweeting throughout the day too.
that's 3 months of my life already where i put everything to the side for Big Brother. other tv shows and video games and books and anything, all take lower priority during the 99 days Big Brother is on.
I'm not going to do that twice a year. It already hurts that I lose another month to BB due to Celebrity...no way I'm giving up another 2.5 months to Canada.
if you can, thats great, but i have no idea how you guys do it.

I can imagine it because I have no desire to watch c*nadians do anything

I don't put 100% into canada, they're really shitty about VPNs coming from canada and it's tough as an american to watch the live feeds
three episodes a week
no taran, no feeds, but pretty much treating it like 3 night a week Survivor

Attached: thisisesteshesmybestie.gif (250x168, 1.19M)

Canadafags please go
Mistiebros coming up

thats cool, i could see myself doing that.

honestly

(1) canada feeds are down so often

mixed with

(2) no /bb/ shitposting

I'm kinda a BBCan showfag but BBUSA feedfag too

Is Kat the biggest Stacy this season? This decade?

BBcan pretapes its eviction episodes

So you can spoil yourself every thursday if you have no self control (and if you avoid hamsterwatch and reddit nobody else will spoil it for you)

But honestly getting a little bit of editing in before airing the episode works wonders. The BBCan5 double eviction is so much more kino than any USA DE could ever be simply because of the "and now we go to commercials while rapid fire strategy happens" nature of US

does anyone else not care about bbcan at all or is it just me?

What do you mean by that? Why her and not Holly or Anal?

Nobody does
It’s 2 autists that keep talking about it

Me me
Oh And millions of others who watch bbus

nobody does

im just saying if you're on the fence, or this season's feeds are boring you like they're boring me, videobrother.net has all 7 seasons for free

If you want a recommendation, go season 6 first
>you'll join the para.s cult
>apart from the goddess, easily the best looking female cast of big brother ever
>really strong characters leave earlygame, midgame, lategame
>get to see the RHAP bitch not get voted into the house by canada
>a based muslim
>a based black guy
>a based gay

Attached: parazcostanza.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

what are nicole and fat belly aching about?

most (You)s I’ve gotten all season.
I should shit on bbcan more often

Vote!

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/1Be9VjC9f8VjG3K4IMdNg/respond

No response? How did I guess?

did you post week 4? can someone reup it, thanks.

look at this fucking retard's punctuation. what is wrong with him?

Attached: Week 4.jpg (2699x1702, 625K)

>a based muslim
>a based black guy
>a based gay
Maybe Reddit is more to your liking

>mfw i wouldn't post about canada so much if it didn't absolutely trigger butthurt /bb/ users with such minimal effort

Attached: kyrasit-759x506.jpg (759x506, 45K)

i'm in college so things are more flexible, but i also have a very packed and intense schedule, a pretty active social life, 8 hours of sleep every night, a 20 hour a week job, and excellent grades in all my courses. i still managed to do almost all of the things you mentioned for bbcan during the spring. i guess i didn't watch/read feeds literally every second of the day like i'm doing now, and of course there's no /bb/ and reddit and twitter are insufferable communities. in general i've just been pretty good at managing my time so that i can stick in a few hours worth of whatever the fuck personal time during each day.
also, my job is really me just sitting waiting for shit to happen every so often, so i get done problem sets and listen to rhap quite often.
i'm going to be on the intense bbus schedule for the first month of this semester. bb19/20 slowed down enough that it didn't matter but i have a feeling this season will pick up come mid august. so we'll see how that goes. i say i do all this shit but i also constantly feel at my absolute limit with it.
i don't mean to brag either, and in my opinion it's better to ignore it if it gives you time in the day for other things. but personally bb is oftentimes the way i can relax and get away from people so it's rather helpful.

sadly I’ve told you before that I would check it out, but in all likelihood I won’t.
at least I was just memeing and I don’t actually hate Canada, I’ve been to Quebec before and it was a great time.
but with no /bb/ there is much less fun potential in just watching the episodes and/or feeds.
I grew up watching bb every summer for fun but my real love for it comes from finding this thread.

you have a mental illness. canadians are indistinguishable from americans in almost every respect.
based kyraposter

i cant post my merron gifs right now cause im shitting, but if i could you'd get merronwtf.gif

i think that we dislike your earnest personality. you should take the reaction more personally than you do.

great blog get some friends

At least Holly and sis can faine interest in Nicole. Kat doesn't give a shit about any non-stavies unless they 100% do her bidding. A lot of what Kat does and how ckat acts is the staciest of Stacy actions.

Mental illness.

>i'm in college
lol

Attached: 1555668003849.jpg (2048x1152, 197K)

feign

fat is a huge kat ally

fat is unironically a kind of stacy

Attached: cfs.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

see but thanks for the diagnosis Dr. Anonymous Faggot

emphasis on huge

if you'd read my blog you'd know i have friends
i'm just not near them for the summer
so you'll have to be my friend, how does that sound?
cope
mega cope
i worked 60-80 hours a week last spring
okay you might actually want to get that checked by a professional. hmm, i think nick maccarrone would be suitable for someone your age.

stop posting

see you're an attention whore

I am getting it checked by a professional, I appreciate the concern but I’m afraid you didn’t actually read the post I told you to read.

thank you for giving me a taste of my own medicine though, cuz your posts are awful and I understand aggro now.

I just finished the show, anything interesting or tactical happen that wasn't shown
also were there offbrand /bb/ threads?

jackson got up at 430am and cooked egg whites and ate them and went back to bed then got up again at 830 ate some cereal and went back to sleep again

that has to be dangerous

No Tommy allowed.

Attached: 1563651027293.jpg (604x499, 60K)

nah he's fine that's basically how i lived when i was consuming 3000+ calories per day

Dude's going to be 300 lbs. by September.

Attached: 1564584687513.png (500x483, 328K)

I wouldn’t recommend it.
my sleeping pill gives me an unquenchable hunger every night so I eat snacks until I pass out, but it gives me awful acid reflux and I wake up coughing and choking on stomach acid pretty often.

with modern fandom and the way things leak out of production it would seem there would be something more tangible than a cryptically worded CBS press release if OTT2 was actually happening. there would be rumors and talk of casting.

its over, its not happening

no one has mentioned anything like that here, what the fuck you on about....HONKEY?

So there's no chance sam stays, right?

Attached: 1 1 2.jpg (963x765, 51K)

cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=52674

>"The new shows debuting LATER IN THE SEASON include the dramas FBI: MOST WANTED from producer Dick Wolf, starring Julian McMahon; and TOMMY starring Emmy Award winner Edie Falco; as well as the comedy BROKE, from producer Jennie Snyder Urman, starring Jaime Camil and Pauley Perrette. Returning favorites include BIG BROTHER, CRIMINAL MINDS, MACGYVER, MAN WITH A PLAN, THE AMAZING RACE and UNDERCOVER BOSS. "

so is that another CBB season?

Attached: 1548296019612.jpg (580x550, 57K)

RESPECT THE HAVE NOT RULES

theres where the speculation arose from... no, CBB is winter, not fall and CBB promo page has been removed from the CBS website

like i said, seems there would be more info by now so its probably just a poorly constructed press release

watch the h-bombs

well thanks but that shit is months old, why are you just bringing it up now?
it could be an OTT (not likely), likely a CBB, or maybe something else entirely.
i'm not sure why you think there would be "rumors/talk of casting"...that sounds like an odd thing to say to me personally. last OTT we didn't know shit until they announced it like 2 weeks before it aired. they can do whatever they like.

he was dead the second nick won veto

well yeah i know its old and now that its closer i thought it time to revisit it. there was casting rumors for OTT though about mid season of the summer show. again, the reason im bringing it up now. i know they didnt officially announce it till weeks before it aired.

stocking cap analyse a cute cause you cant see her 2 head

alright. just seemed odd like something prompted you to start this discussion. but whatever, i'll allow my autism to let it go.
we'll have to see in a few months i suppose, but any BB is a plus to me

yeah i mean nothing else is going on. it beats talking about bbshitcan

now that i can agree with

bimbo looking good today

Attached: 0+5.jpg (1267x722, 75K)

prrtty sure it's gonna be OTTT

she’s glowing

nicole said she is making more money with her weekly bb stipend than she does in her real job

no shit tard wrangling doesn't pay well

how much was tuition at your tard school? that may explain it

bog still hasnt attempted to eat her artichokes. they are all brown now

analyse bash session time

but it pays in gold with how much love you receive from the little r-bombs.

Attached: q1751.jpg (872x728, 42K)

why is jack wearing gloves

Looking real plastic
Looking real qute and quirky

ooo where i could use some of that

Attached: supercutemole.png (1135x989, 1.34M)

why would you waste so much time talking game to the fatty

part of me wants sam to stay cause he will go after the six but kat is good feeds

>you catch more flies with honey
>i catch more bitches with cookies

i dropped her when she just leaks everything to holly and working with jackson

christie wants to make a move against jackson. tommy wants to go to F6 with SS

Attached: 1545025888511.jpg (2048x1152, 126K)

Attached: 1547155560224.jpg (612x792, 50K)

Attached: quarky cereal #3.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

christie wants to win the double eviction hoh because she feels jackson will take a shot there
her hoh noms will be holly/jackson or jack/jackson

vcm

I hate the homo

umm in the closet much?

found this sitting in my bb20 folder. figured i upload it.
streamable.com/y9n99

yeah that part of it really sucks. i cant stand bogged and jackson is a tool

this is where more of my opinion falls. i wouldnt dislike her as much if she didnt tell holly about cliffs angels. didnt see any reason to do that. benefits bimbo in no way that holly knows that info. and the fact she is on christies dick as well. and she doesnt trust quarky for w/e reason.

yeah, fuck bimbo in all honesty.

I miss Frank

nice find! thanks for reminding me how comfy bb20 started off
thats one of angela's best looks too

Attached: 1542092842098.webm (756x1080, 2.84M)

>jackson kicked tommy and christie out of the boat room to talk to sam
lol

she told holly that christie wanted to use her power to backdoor jackson and wanting to work with the outsiders instead of the couples
shes a mess

the pre-showmance sexual tension between tangela

Does anybody know Sam's Reddit username? I wanna read his shit

>this is holly's hoh and im going to support her

these people fucking suck. she cant even vote, its your game not her hoh. her hoh ended after the veto meeting

What are the odds that post jury is entertaining? At this point it’s not entertaining or even comfy watching the feeds

when she headed the ball... CUTE

sam can stay if he can get the couples and cliffs and nicoles vote
i can see it happen

he fucked up, he should have just told jackson that the 5 thing was christies idea

fuck tommy and fuck dancing

Attached: 1564286905346.jpg (625x541, 58K)

Attached: nic.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

tommy cucking sam/jackson gametalk with his faggy flash mob dance

>tommy breaking up game talk with some gay shit.
yikeserunies

yeah, i smacked my head when he said it was nicks idea to form the flaming five.

Attached: q1034.jpg (663x575, 29K)

YO SIS

holy shit bog is pathetic. shes fucking 34 yo old and acting like a 16 yo. she thinks jackson is going to fuck analyse too and is threatened by it

he got all silent after and stuttered a bit. you could tell he realized in his own head that he just made a mistake

god damn homos

that's not what she said, dumbass.
she was just saying analice is a hypocrite

>Tommy trying this hard to get airtime

Attached: 1562897649896.jpg (658x722, 27K)

Attached: 1551448341579.webm (380x380, 462K)

i didnt say thats what she said... its what shes thinking. analyse hasnt done anything she hasnt been doing all season which is nothing. she has been crying about analyse allegedly flirting with jackson for the last 48 hours

Attached: 2019-07-31-14.13.35-Cam 5.jpg (1915x1075, 271K)

i think tommy works in broadway
but im not sure

People like you constantly say "Holly is jealous", or Kat, whenever they shit talk sis.

Know what I say? You're a fucking dumbass, not everyone has such shit taste that they'd pine for/be jealous of Sis. Literally nothing backs up your theory - They just see the same shit that we all see from Sis.

make it stop

not anymore, his show got cancelled right after the season started :^)

anyone got any natalie nudes?

lol imagine being a bog fag

analyse is 22yo with a brain the size of a small lemon and her acting her age is appropriate. bog is just pathetic and should act her age.

fuck you tommy. you're retarded. this is garbage

this is cringe
why is grodner forcing this

id like to fuck anayl

i'm not saying bog is a great person but it doesn't mean that her shit talking sis is jealousy. everyone outside the house shit talks sis too, are we all jealous?

i am jealous of her because deep down i want to be a girl

Attached: 5 2.jpg (639x677, 34K)

I hope they call someone to the DR in the middle of the dance

wait what is happening?

its entirely different in that as flys on the walls we mostly shit talks sis for how dumb she is, not because of her alleged flirting. she was bogs bestie just last week and i never said anything about jealousy, i said she felt threatened

cry more

>flash mob when the CBS show starts
Grods is gonna squash it so they don't lose any viewers desu

Attached: seet.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

cope

that is to say a mature adult woman should be confident in herself and the person (jackson) she is with so wether or not she thinks analyse is flirting or not shouldnt be an issue

it was more a shot at her maturity level which is why its so pathetic

k

I don't know, I've missed too much feeds this week to confirm, but people have been saying that shit all season long and I doubt it's always warranted
But word

thats a nice "you dense motherfucker" reaction pic

Could've been kino if it wasn't a png. Sad!

jesus christ that's sad

lol sorry that was the wrong pool.webm and now idk where the one where rachel gets hit is

Attached: 1559532392521.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>Holly-Jackson-Kat
>Sis-Jack-Christie
>Bella-Nick-Tommy

season of love triangles

si

Attached: 1564549590499.png (511x511, 471K)

SAM NOOOO

he's trying to take credit for the nicole cliff flip vote

nick -- jackson/holly backdoor jack

quarky is looking good in those jeans!

same

Attached: 1549384113803.jpg (564x750, 47K)

sam is 100% going home because bimbo and holly are a duo and jackson is gonna get all the heat for it

jackson will just take all this back to christie and the 6. he is too macho and hard for keeping the 6 as one

what are you watching?

jackson blood boiling about christie

he won't. he doesn't trust the dyke anymore.
he will tell it to his hoe, tho, so it will get back to her

sam told jackson he felt his talk with nicole the night before is what led to her campaigning to flip the vote. they had it flipped days before already

it's not him taking credit for anything. it's true from his perspective

he literally said... i feel like i had a big part in flipping the vote

calm down

fucking moron is going to tell that to jack and jackson is going to go home next week
yes.
and that's not taking credit.
it's like saying 'i farted near a fireplace and the whole house burned down'

that must've been a powerful fart

Attached: 523.jpg (1320x740, 50K)

jackson has no clue jacks allegiance is to christie and not him

disaster incoming

a very cute 2-head

jackson want to take out christie with sam/nick/cliff/holly/jack

jack is never going to go against christie no matter what he tells jackson

jack will say still evict sam but we'll keep this information about christie to ourselves. also holly's not going to evict her pregame alliance

>jackson: so, listen bro, christie..
>jack: yeah, isn't she lovely? i would die for her for sure

streamable.com/kliiy

without christie in the game, its gonna be the same steamroll but without anyone willing to take the shot

based retard

lol kat going on bogs hoh would be greasy

lol jackson realizing putting up kat was a mistake
at least it's a day before eviction, it's a progress

well, maybe you should have told her that earlier. and maybe she shouldn't put her fucking pregame alliance on the block....
it's so sad they are all so dumb.

>convinced holly to nominate bimbo instead of nicole
>forced to vote out sam because she has a pregame alliance with bimbo
BASED MISTIE

Attached: 1562139655675.jpg (1915x1052, 148K)

the universe will provide

>tells bimbo that jackson is trying to get her out
ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

Attached: 1564386733082.jpg (758x669, 37K)

lol cliff get out

if jackson wins HOH thursday he may go after christie

he wont

>viewers send Holly on a fieldtrip
>he gets scared and puts up outsiders to guarantee her safety
>Nicole goes home

LET'S GO

jackson fuming that christie was gonna vote him out in cliffs hoh week

the pivotal player for this flip is unironically analyse

YO JACKSON WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE KAT?!
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, IM GOIN AFTER YOU!

Attached: YO ANON.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

>we never got a chance to talk cause everyone was always up here

ya except when you slept all over all night

>streamable.com/kliiy
this dynamic is so bizarre

holly regrets not nominating nicole lol

bog trying so hard to keep kat should be a huge red flag for jackson

hahhahaha. jackson thinks anal was keeping her word but she was just too dumb to get what was said

jack and christie's "showmance" will go down in bb history

ah, yes. big red flag because she wants to keep someone who has their back for sure.

>we could have quarky evicted this week
>the only prejuror comp win would be because of poo in the loo being good at smelling shit
>all the coasters besides jess would be out and the real game would begin

sigh

holly saying christie is trying to form a alliance with the other side
thank tommy for cucking christie to stay with the six, such a great game player

Attached: 1537752077902.jpg (2048x1152, 138K)

lol "their" kat has told half the house she wants to backdoor jackson. get a grip

is bb7, dare i say, the best pre jury of all time?

Attached: bb7prejury.jpg (737x179, 25K)

they pretty much got evicted the same way as bb21
danielle had to stay quiet for the whole game and do nothing

wow if kat wasn't on the block I really think sam could have saved himself

its almost as if there's strategy to putting a likeable pawn up next to your target

Attached: 1562122967447.jpg (1915x1052, 106K)

christie saved nicoles life and nicole will still choose to evict christie

oh yeah. that real game. gives me shivers just thinking about when its about to start.
1 hundo p would've stayed if nicole was up

Attached: q2150.jpg (1031x774, 57K)

bimbo is derrick if he wasn't a little bitch and agreed to be a pawn once in a while

Attached: 1475123742950.jpg (1334x750, 68K)

based bimbo offering to go up as a pawn because she knew that

lol holly now worrying about bimbo getting evicted

has nothing to do with likability, she's a closer ally to holly than sam is

oh yeah the fatty is still there

kat does nothing for bog and jacksons long game. if they keep her here it is their fatal move and will be the end of them

>Holly thinks Kat is a secret weapon for them
HAHAHAHAHA

sam is gonna be pissed that holly wants bimbo to stay

when the civil war hits, who is jack siding with?

jackson should have never said anything to holly and just did it behind the scenes

these players SUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

how does /bb/ drink their milk?

Attached: patricians choice.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>willing to cut anyone
>safe on the block against likable family man
>everybody has her in their endgame plans

is she, dare i say, the best female player of our generation?

Attached: 1563085153194.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

christies hood

out of the cereal bowl every morning when i finish my cheerios

Attached: rach cereal.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

nicole

hope sam yells send it when he gets evicted

out the titty

Attached: 1562553457410.jpg (1915x1052, 115K)

Attached: send it.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

sam sucks at comps

he won two vetos

Haven't watched feeds or episodes this week. Have I missed anything? Is there any chance for the game to recover at this point?

Attached: 1563177811552.jpg (1900x1066, 212K)

he threw the first hoh too.

Is it me or is there something off about Anal's body? it's like her legs should be attached to a much bigger torso or something.

it's actually on a trajectory to possibly get interesting soon. the 6 are fracturing and different couples are deciding who they should save to do their bidding against other 6ers

jackson doing a great job buildiing armor to not get backdoored by jess or bimbo
nick and cliff want to work with christie to take out the 6
jackson telling jack and holly to take out christie
bimbo snitching on everything to holly and now works with jackson

holly low key fishing to see if sam would keep cliff

cliff telling holly what he thinks she wants to hear and says he wants to keep daughter

you man if cliff would keep sam?

yah lol

>bimbo snitching on everything to holly and now works with jackson
What? I thought she was obsessed with backdooring him. This could be interesting
>jackson telling jack and holly to take out christie
Nevermind, it's fucked. How did he not learn his lesson after the Ovi backdoor? Jack has said on multiple occasions he would mash his nuts with a meat tenderizer for her.

Attached: 1562116211277.jpg (686x780, 87K)

do what? kill his own game?
his only chance is to listen to holly and not talk to jack. if he does, he's dead.

>pls dont target me and jackson, target christie and tommy

of course cliff tha cuck is just going to vote how she wants, hes probably not lying about that either

tommy knows about the jackson holly bimbo trio

holly and kat are his dead weight. he is a meat shield for them. having jack and sam as a meat shield for jackson would be good for his game. he was retarded for going to holly. i dont think he should have went to jack either. he should have gone to nicole, jess and analyse

tommy saying jackson holly and bimbo is a dangerous trio

didnt he make an alliance with them 3 last night

sam

THEY KNOW HOLLY AND BIMBO KNOW EACH OTHER

lol tommy and christie think jackson holly and bimbo know each other

yes, he should have gone to jess, whoes best friend is bimbo, and anal, who will tell it all to anyone (except she won't remember half of it). you're just as dumb as they are. sam was dead the moment nick won the veto. there is no changing that.
and jackson would be in the perfect place in the house if it wasn't for the dyke

>Jase and Kaysar so strong that they can't even make jury in two seasons

naw jess is tighter with nicole, he stuff with kat is superficial at best. its holly who is bimbos bestie. jacksons game blows. christie has done nothing yet to harm his game.

slowpoke

yes, it's so weird that sam isn't campaigning to a fucking bitch that tried to destroy him two days ago and her lapdog.

tommy said they can get kat out in hollys hoh
christie said its too dangerous

christie and tommy are gone in the double

not gonna happen

>tommy and christie knows bimbo/holly is a duo
there goes your secret weapon

bimbo looks so sketchy lol

i've never been more disgusted by anyone eating, than i am by her.
even moo

>i'm loyal to the people who are loyal to me
bimbo just wrote herself out of any alliance with tommy and christie

>im a number for you
>im loyal to yall
>i will never put you guys up

JACKSON JACK TIME

jack and jack in the HOH. lets see how silent jack stays during this talk

jase could have made it to jury in bb7 if he didnt chimp out. kaysar was kinda fucked either way because he was a huge target in both seasons.

bye bye jackson

jack is gonna have a easy ride to final 2
everyone wants him as their ally

Attached: fag fork.jpg (1915x1052, 139K)

jackson blatantly lying to jack saying christie wanted jack out in cliffs hoh

jackson is actually this stupid to trust jack?
LMAO

no shit, did you forget the name of the show or something

Attached: 1564001501817.jpg (584x1074, 92K)

Grodball is going to screw everything up this week and solidify the six. All the cracks will be filled with twist gunk and jackson jiz.

jackson saying bimbo told him christie is forming an alliance with the outsiders to take jack out

Attached: 1 3.jpg (439x552, 19K)

i have a feeling the field trip twist tomorrow is gonna fuck everythang up

bros before brains
he would die for him

jack not believing one bit of it
hes joking around making pee pee noises

based

Attached: 1562820787541.jpg (2048x1152, 156K)

jackson fuming that christie convinced holly to not nom nicole

Anal is getting thick. Is she preggo or just getting fat?

christie will just spin this as sam making shit up to stay

nothing to see here

jack is gonna tell christie
and jackson will get backdoored next week

jackson is trying too hard

Attached: 1551558690398.jpg (800x780, 60K)

is the dyke going to call house meeting and call out cam and jackson when jack tells her all about it in 5 minutes?

this is most likely the result of all this. jackson is moved up in the boot order.

jackson telling jack to turn against sis and christie
the watermelon has gone to his head lads
hes done for

>you cant trust christie
>you cant trust sis

SNACKSOON NOOO
STOP PLAYING WITH TOY CARROT AND GRAB THE REAL ONE

christie and sam
interesting

22 bings

sam is being too confident

i forgot there was a show on tonight

'no'

he would have stayed if bimbo didnt have a pregame alliance with holly

plus an hour

jack doesn't seem to care
should be a big red flag

You won't miss much. Watch the debate instead; Biden might break a hip.

it's over, user

Attached: 1531610934360.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

jack: NO TOMMY THO?
hes not buying it

only if you are on the shit coast

inb4 misted lol

the biggest red flag is that you're still posting

cant wait for jack to give the info to tommy

>ive had my suspicions for days but ive been hit with factual information that backs it up

from the guy who is OTB and scrambling? how did jack not laugh in his face

jackson and holly are done for
theres NO way jack doesnt give up all this info and the rest of the house turns on them
not even bimbo will save them

anyone want to do meth

god i hope christie and tommy decide to evict bimbo

the actual biggest red flag is that you thought that was clever

it's over
jackson just signed his death certificate

JACKSON BREAKING UP THE 6 RN
HES TARGETING MISTIE

new thread

i just realized user was talking about love island. yeah that shit is dead. rip winston

The only red flag is your face when you write that sheeting

you sound mad lol