Now even liberals don't want to see this handmaid's tail

now even liberals don't want to see this handmaid's tail

Attached: 13-handmaids-tale.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 57K)

is this photoshopped?

i mean, i guess that she's not red irl but this the shape of her face

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAA

sneed

bless you

FUCK SHE USED TO BE SO CUTE

This is what being a bitter and vindictive person does to your body.

>the jedi temple...

BUT I NEED TO SEE MY SNEED MS WATERFORD

>end of the episode
>big zoom closeup of June's face

>}8((

Why did they do this ALL SEASON

I see it

>it's treason then

Is this real? How did she turn so incredibly ugly so fast? Mercy, so this is the real power of the wall.

Attached: 1508260054880.png (434x428, 176K)

The wall plus progressive marxist hate all men ideology and just being a gosh awful heartless bitch, and just a general hatred of all Righteous views and Traditionalism almost makes them hitting the wall ten times more horrible than ordinary.

kek underrated

>The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed

>ONCE MORE THE SITH WILL RULE THE GALAXY...

>DO WHAT MUST BE DONE
>DO NOT HESITATE
>SHOW NO MERCY

>I'm ready for a real relationship now
>Come find me!

why does tom cruise get all of the scientology anti-aging thetan magic but elizabeth moss doesn't?

She should play Sheev's mom in an origin story

I never thought she was cute. Her nose is too comically big.

Attached: handmaids-tale-04.jpg (620x420, 89K)

Disney can breathe a sigh of relief if Ian ever dies, we found a suitable replacement.

Shit was too depressing for me.
Gave it a chance but in that one season where she spends all season free, then actually gets on the plane for lift off before suddenly getting btfo I was like yeah I'm done.

what matters is how different physical traits relate to each other. even a bigger nose can be attractive

Attached: jfg.jpg (750x937, 58K)

Basic psychology. If you want people to feel an emotion, the easiest way to trigger it is to show them a picture of a human face expressing that emotion. Works even better with a bigger picture and appropriate music. It's also well known that the human mind perceives events as narratives and places the most emphasis on endings, so if you as a director want to leave a lasting impression, put your money shot at the very end of the episode.

S2 onwards is so bad

She's been ugly as sin since S1 of Mad Men, it's why Don didn't want to fuck her

does she belong to the tribe?

Attached: images(21).jpg (227x222, 14K)