ITT: Kino Indicators

ITT: Kino Indicators

Attached: a24-logo-700x298.jpg (700x298, 16K)

you know a sudio is good when it makes capeshitters SEETHE

as yes the old slow burn build up to a cacophony of terror on the silver screen

>Starring: Ryan Gosling

>Starring Jack Lemmon
>Music by Nino Rota
>Orion Pictures

>Dino DeLaurenttis Presents

>Original Score by: Howard Shore
seriously, look at his filmography, every movie he's done the music for has been entertaining at worst and absolute kino at best

>Howard Shore

I was with you until I saw the Hobbit and Twilight on that list, 5/10 would not recommend

His most underrated work is definitely on Scorsese's After Hours. Does a great job of subtly ratcheting up the anxiety and paranoia. Hard to believe he'd go on to do LOTRs.

Cringe

Based

Capeshitters and a24 fans are the same demographic

Cringe and basedpilled

This.

Attached: untitled.png (1280x722, 36K)

Not really. I doubt any capeshit fan would like High Life.

This but unironically.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731_Chrome.jpg (1439x2104, 602K)

Trash

Attached: CriterionCollection_Janus_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 21K)

Every trailer that's here is also on reddit.

based. prepare for /thekinohouse/ generals in october lads

Based and accurate

Cringe

*reddit indicators
ftfy

Twilight is dogshit, but you have to admit that he did an excellent job scoring a series that was never going to be good in the first place.

based
The Hobbit is in the same tier as the star wars prequels, the only uncorrupted part of them is the music
have no fucking idea how they got Shore on board for twilight 3, that's like getting John Williams to do the score for some random capeshit sequel
I liked Dunkirk but it would have benefited from Nolan doing an unrated cut for blu-ray, the PG-13 sanitized violence always sticks out in his movies

>that thread
Oh no, literally 'slow chilling burn'

Attached: 1564343150043.jpg (800x800, 96K)

People who blindly love anything A24 are annoying as fuck but not as annoying as people who blindly hate anything A24.

>woww black&white, so kino

Attached: QaYqtd7_d.jpg (640x723, 30K)

This. It's all about the director.

true
superhero movie fans would never stoop so low

>passive aggressive comment trying to appear neutral but clearly has a side

Attached: E356BD10A0470E9AE4C6C6456E19FA.jpg (243x234, 18K)

remember
people like OP were saying tarantino, fincher, the walking dead, game of thrones and nolan are all quote unquote "kino" as well when they first got into "film" last year

They certainly have a bit of overlap especially in people who say they're "totally into movies" but you aren't going to find anyone say "ah yes, my two favourite movies, avengers enggame and krisha"

get down on your knees and suck me off your soijak posting faggot. swallow my cum and gargle my balls you fucking retarded slut. i want to see your face caked in my shit and piss and fungus

I fell asleep while watching the witch

get down on your knees and suck me off you soijak posting faggot. swallow my cum and gargle my balls you fucking retarded slut. i want to see your face caked in my shit and piss and fungus

I tried watching it with my gf, her vagina dried up 15 minutes in and she basically begged me to turn it off. I can't see anyone but incels enjoying that movie

Attached: Toei intro.webm (636x360, 2.75M)

I don't think you know what cacophony means.

fpbp every single time

Yup
"muh a24" is what sóyboys love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Capeshit movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch something by a24 for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like John Wick for desert. Before settling into a night of video games.

capekiddies crying right as we speak lmao

I have friends who are "into cinema" but all they watch is a24 and think that counts. I wanted to watch the ascent and they said "no that looks boring let's watch this a24 movie, not a particularly good or challenging one but one that is critically acclaimed enough for me to justify likingit. It's frustrating as all hell. If it came out before 2015 it's just worthless in their eyes. But a24 has also put out some great stuff and to deny yourself that just because of a sporadically obnoxious and stupid fanbase is even more obnoxious and stupid.

>Implying zodiac isn't kino

>mfw I see the A24 logo and know there won't be any jumpscares
slow burn atmospheric kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: 58917200_2158163741161205_869838130170752610_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>samefagging this hard

a24 is shit because they're movies are shit, not just because of their fans. Fuck off.

What would you call your top five and how many a24 movies have you seen?

>they're

So people who have good taste tend to like similar things?
Wow, thanks for the observation captain condom.

But they're not. Not even remotely. I get that it's a fad to hate on good things here and praise mediocre schlock for contrarian's sake, but calling the Sun blue a few hundred times won't make it turn blue.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Attached: TohoScope_logo.jpg (1250x518, 116K)