Are marvel superheroes more shallow than DC?

Are marvel superheroes more shallow than DC?

Mcu might have better movies but I think the source material or marvel is far more shallow. Like there is very little depth to their characters.

Attached: aa.jpg (1200x637, 125K)

Bat Sneed
Iron Sneed
XDDD

>Are marvel superheroes more shallow than DC?
No

Attached: Booster_Gold_v.2_32_virgin.jpg (900x1369, 232K)

Both major capes universes are inherently unfulfilling because they never end. The characters can't progress without another writer undoing their work in a few years time.

Attached: Fib2sWc.png (282x300, 78K)

>Mcu might have better movies
What? Nolan trilogy > 20+ movies of MCU.
Also Watchmen and Superman with Reeves

Disney marvel has literally never made a good movie.

Iron man

>looks up
>iron man 1 was paramount
this checks out

Iron Man was before Disney bought Marvel

Made by Paramount you dummy. Disney would've butchered the franchise before it even begun

Marvel's roster is shallow in terms of their backbench, once you get to their C/D listers there isn't a lot going on, whereas DC has a deep backbench of obscure yet fun characters like Question, The Atom, Booster Gold, Animal Man, etc

Man of Steel & BVS > MCU > Dogshit > The rest of DCEU

genuinely didn't know that, continue

capeshit is onions cringe for most time
but man of steel ,nolan,raimi trilogy were good

Winter Soldier

Literally a straight to DVD Gerald Butler flick if it wasn't made by Disney

Iron Man 3

It's the reason Hulk is always a guest star and never in his own films. Norton Hulk was Universal and they aren't giving it up.

Doesn't mattter. Many of these characters were created by same people. 1st they did it for DC, then for Marvel, or Marvel and then DC.

>Still asshurt over DC movies losing to Marvel
I love how you DC faggots make a pathetic attempt at objective criticism when all it really is is that you are still crying that you lost the console war HARD.

Attached: WOW BRAH.jpg (435x450, 17K)

You’ve literally never seen any of the films then

You’re retarded

In the films, no. I couldn’t get through 10 minutes of Justice league because I just couldn’t find a fuck to give about Wooden Woman, diversity robot, speedy gay and grumpy Batman. Whereas I could watch sprightly little Spider-Man all fucking day.

Only reason to watch capeshit anymore is for the autistic universe building. As standalone movies they just feel like advertisement for the next one

quality over quantity
disney is making money, wb is winning oscars