Not seen Spider-Man yet

Not seen Spider-Man yet.

How do they address Earth being shown as borderline post-Apocalyptic in Endgame and everyone being 5 years older than the people who were brought back?

Attached: 1552573654882.jpg (800x800, 145K)

with jokes

>borderline post-Apocalyptic
It wasn't?

They don't really address it at all, they kinda just forget about it.
>That student who's 5 years older than Peter but yet is still in his class for some reason

>for some reason
How can you even function on a day-to-day basis, you mouthbreathing failure? They explain this in the first 10 minutes of the movie, you stupid retard.

Pretty sure society would be pretty fucked up if half of the population vanished at once.

You’d think after 5 years people would of cleaned up a bit, what little we saw of post snap society looked pretty messy. Much like how Fallout 3/4 are littered with trash in major areas despite it being 200 or something since the nukes happened, like christ just clean up a road or something for trading jeez

I was busy sucking your mother's asshole to get there on time, you'll have to explain that one for me

DISC INFO:

Disc Title: MARVEL'S AVENGERS: ENDGAME - Ultra HD™
Disc Label: AVENGERS_ENDGAME_UHD
Disc Size: 64,366,463,017 bytes
Protection: AACS2
Extras: Ultra HD, BD-Java
BDInfo: 0.7.5.0

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name: 00800.MPLS
Length: 3:01:11.527 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 63,881,780,928 bytes
Total Bitrate: 47.01 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-H HEVC Video 36252 kbps 2160p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / Main 10 @ Level 5.1 @ High / 4:2:0 / 10 bits / HDR10 / BT.2020

AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Dolby TrueHD/Atmos Audio English 5417 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 4777 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -2dB)
Dolby Digital Audio English 320 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / DN -2dB
Dolby Digital Audio French VFQ 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -2dB
Dolby Digital Plus Audio Spanish 1024 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 1024 kbps (DD+ Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 576 kbps)

SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Presentation Graphics English 33.644 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 27.071 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 28.747 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0.561 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0.387 kbps

Oh, you're pretty sure? Well then...

Must suck for the people who suicided after losing loved ones during The Snap.

>Much like how Fallout 3/4 are littered with trash in major areas despite it being 200 or something since the nukes happened, like christ just clean up a road or something for trading jeez
Isn't the point of that being the sheer number of dangerous things waiting outside to get people?

Imagine having to explain why you have a new family when your wife and kids drop right into your house five years later.

Lol expecting Marvel movies to have consequences

Things would actually improve if that happened.

People were depressed, but they endured, and in fact Cap and Widow discuss at one point that things actually improved in some regards.

In Spidey, they show that when people reappeared, some found other people living in their homes, working their jobs,kids found their friends were now older, etc. Aunt May works on a charity to help victims of the snap.

>Majority of world the population is brown.
If anything, it made the world better.

You were eating someone's shit and bragging? Yikes

I'm more surprised they didn't address SJWs throwing a hissy fit because only 49.9% of the white population got dusted while 50.1% of the non-white population got dusted. Talking about white privilege.

Silence, virgin.
I'll eat your ass too if you're not careful
In the long-term, probably. But think of all the work you'd need to do in the short term, you probably won't have any peasants to collect your garbage every week and essential services may go down for a while.

Reading this was insufferable.

DON'T THINK, JUST CONSUME!

Imagine reappering on your bedroom while your wife fucks her new husband.

>capeshit
>having consequences

Attached: B8A4E722-5E47-42B3-BF85-920D945EE1AA.png (327x316, 208K)

Wouldn't the food supply collapse?

Half the world suddenly disappearing is barely survivable in itself, but having twice the population suddenly appear puts a hell of a strain on the lower food production 5 years later.

The 5 year gap should have been a nightmare. Starvation, power, and internet loss everywhere. Humanity would only just be recovering by the start of Endgame. Remember we are talking half a decade here.

Mass crime and lawlessness should have been everywhere in Far from Home.

Not only that, but it's a miracle a full blown nuclear war didn't start. Several countries like China would pop off hard.

Always happy to make you suffer. I do it just for you. Whenever something miserable happens to you, think about me. It was my doing. All of it. Me alone.

they can rationalize this with shit like how wakanda didn't help the world aside from that one shithole neighborhood from the bp movie

>be me
>little girl down the street is fucking hot. Total jailbait at 13
>wanna bang so bad
>know I will go to jail if I give in
>life ducks
>gets snapped
>come back 5 years later
>she's 18 now
>tits are bigger ass is fatter, horny little slut always comes over to make sure I'm not "freaking out" over the time skip (as if)
Thanks Thanos, you're the man!