Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told...

Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one.

Attached: 02805F6F-52CD-48FD-8788-C28395DDBA8D.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlLSqeVA_no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s not wrong.

He had the right idea but couldn’t execute it properly.

Nobody kills barnes except barnes

his face tattoo is kino.

Barnes was bloodthirsty, he didn't care about logistics or strategy and safety, but only about unleashing rage while he had carte blanche.

Based Barnes. Elias hippy ass would’ve gotten everyone killed in no time. You’re cockthirsty.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlLSqeVA_no

He did what he had to. He was friend.

Kurtz in apocalypse said it better. He was more than a grunt and saw what could have been achieved by top brass if they gave him men and just turned the other way for about half a year. He would have single handedly won the war

If Barnes cared so much about 'the machine', he wouldn't have shot a fellow officer purely due to a personal grievance. He was a completely typical run-of-the-mill narcissistic psychopathic autocrat like you can find in any modern workplace.

Was Kurz's madness and rebelliousness possibly due to his realisation (or subconscious suspicion) that top brass were not in fact completely motivated to end the war, maybe because they personally benefitted too much from its continuation?

First of all they weren't officers. Second, Elias would have him court martialled, that's not a "personal grievance". Barnes needed to stay with the platoon for them to live, at least that's what he believed.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Because he was surrounded by fags.

watch the movie again when you grow up and you'll see that Barnes was a weak, fragile ego'd dick who had no place calling any shots.

>Now,
You sound like a cringelord beginning a sentence like that

Barnes did nothing wrong. He was just warrior type in war. Elias was pacifist. Real crime was attacking Vietnam. Just another unnecessary american war.

Motivate ANY of your claims before lashing out and calling people children.

>Barnes was bloodthirsty

the extra judicial execution of a civilian was what prompted the discord among the platoon initially. Barnes was more concerned about using his might to get the answers he wanted than follow the rules of engagement clearly outlined in basic training. This is not being a 'soldier' or a 'warrior' its being a killer.

I think you're over reaching. It's just that this pussy footing around isn't a good war. You should wage total war or no war. And total war means completely eradicating your enemy, ensuring nothing remains. But that's just my personal opinion, maybe you got it right and i'm wrong.

I CACA DAO!

Attached: kaka.jpg (601x323, 76K)