I don't know why, but I'll tell you this

I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Yea Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: Mor[1].jpg (1280x532, 92K)

I feel the need, the need for Sneeds

Attached: 572825588193034269.gif (128x128, 56K)

not true, this is the last place on the internet where people speak their mind, noone except a few retard trips are trying to create an internet persona so everyone is pretty honest even if it makes them look bad

Yea Forums taught me what open-mindedness is

Literal best thing in the world next to money is Yea Forums, and this shit pasta will never change that.

"my bad"

summer is almost over

>t. reddit refugee

Hardy har, let me see your work ID please

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-142843__01__01.jpg (1783x1080, 265K)

been here at least 12 years and will still come when I'm an old man

0/10 you're just butthurt

I hope you know you're not fitting in.

This thread glows bad.

I've been here 11 years. What was your first non Yea Forums board?

nigger i've been posting here since the JGL threads.

my cock is tho
in your ASS

Attached: HnV8bNj.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

She looks like my supervisor.

honk honk!
based and redpilled

Attached: fatass pepe cosplay.jpg (545x1109, 184K)

>since the jgl threads
When can we go back please

Attached: giphy (2).gif (260x146, 609K)

tl;dr

>The duality of man

When I left Yea Forums I finally had sex and was happy. Now that I've returned my sexlife is dry and I'm miserable. Coincidence?

No. But not causal. I come here when I get depressed, but this place isn't ever what made me so.

I'll always be grateful for being here when the TLJ leaks started coming up, Yea Forums saved me from buying tickets to see it. I thought TFA was meh and would've blundered into TLJ hoping for better.

I can only imagine what sort of rough nights I'd have gone through if I'd actually subjected myself to it firsthand. Thank you, Yea Forums. You were there for me, and in turn I've been there for you shitposting in almost every Star Wars thread.

Attached: 1436716366329.jpg (960x926, 94K)

>People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

Sounds like real life.
Problems are not external OP, they lie within you. This place could be hell or paradise depending on what you want it to be.

Ok nigger

You're right but the correlation is still too glaring for my taste. Been meaning to give this place another break. See where life takes me this time.

God shut up You fucking moron

Attached: Reality.jpg (960x578, 68K)

I agree. I miss the wacky adventures we used to have on here.

Do you guys remember that one time Lenny Henry, a popular comedian from a part of Birmingham known as the Black Country, did an AMA on here? Just everyone getting along, quoting memorable scenes from various Lenny Henry sketches, and discussing the inspiration behind Lenny Henry. Anyway, he ended up spending several hours just conversing with us, adding in hilarious Lenny Henry catchphrases for comedic effect when necessary. It makes me sad to think that the last time I truly laughed and meant it, was when Lenny Henry shared an evening with us on here, and we were all able to discuss everything Lenny Henry related. For months afterwards you could post a Lenny Henry thread and expect at least 100 replies, but without Lenny Henry being there himself it wasn't the same. I miss even those Lenny Henry threads now; when I last posted a Lenny Henry thread it barely got a dozen responses.

Sometimes, when I go to church and we kneel in prayer, I ask God for just one more Lenny Henry thread, and if he could make it so that Lenny Henry is there for it, well, I'd never ask for anything again.

Idk sounds pretty reddit, bro

My bad

Attached: 1564475753709.png (973x820, 344K)

I'd say it's the opposite, it's not that this place has nothing to offer, but that because it is one of the few places that offers what it does it's quality goes down as it is flooded with people from other corners of the net. Classic example of something becoming too popular for it's own good and being flooded with idiots waiting for the next big thing instead of doing it themselves. Yes, I am literally saying that "muh secret club" is better than a normie-infested shithole.

I've been hanging out on Yea Forums since 2004, and it keeps getting more entertaining every year.

Attached: 65707174-pretty-girl-young-beautiful-woman-sexy-model-with-blue-eyes-and-long-curly-blond-hair-in-co (1300x1300, 212K)

My only regret is the shill culture, either people paid to stir up interest or people pretending to be shills to shitpost.

It's funny and entertaining when it's one or two threads but nowadays it seems like half the board or more is trying to push something.

Attached: 1561419366363.jpg (635x634, 106K)

You are obviously very mentally ill

This. One of the last places online you can get or post an unfiltered opinion.

It's as I said, people want the next great thing, see Yea Forums trying to make every bag game from a big studio into the next TORtanic. People hear about shit like chanology, old shitstorms that were actually true, raids and other sorts of funny events in this place's history and get excited thinking it'll happen every other day. Then it doesn't and rather than be the ones making it happen most people will just start shitposting in a vain attempt to start shit. On the other end you also have those who take ironic shitposting seriously because they lack the context and copying it, leading to regular shitposting flooding the place even more.

>This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags
add racism and antisemitism. Dunno about narcissism, if anything, the opposite. This site has its good things though. Social networks are shit. Reddit is pure circlejerk. This is literally the best option for free speech (even tohugh im more of a lurker) despite its problems. I agree with almost the entire post though.

>unfiltered
Not quite.

>the next TORtanic
Honestly at first I thought it was just a meme but no, Yea Forumsedditors are really like that. I can't stand Yea Forums. I know people often say it's the worst board but God Damn is it true.

fpbp