Wow, Tarantino is so fucked up

Wow, Tarantino is so fucked up

Attached: 7B50EA78-9585-4BE3-B665-4E9792F90344.jpg (1122x1549, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/todays-blind-items-fading-superstar.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_Omori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujutsu
jewishinsandiego.org/jewish-community-news/mixed-martial-artist-uncovering-bruce-lees-hidden-jewish-ancestry
youtu.be/AZbdIQLsEpU
youtu.be/hseOp8osHGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely wasn't the Direction I expected him to take with Lee, but the scene wasn't that bad it was most likely just a daydream for Pitts character.

Lee was cocky but I doubt he was that openly arrogant and thin skinned. Was he?

I'm outraged. Literally shaking

Lee isn't a black male so Tarantino hates him
simple as

Oh no somebody's feelings got hurt BETTER CALL THE WHAMBULANCE

>all white cast except one asian who Tarantino mocks throughout every scene

racists will defend this

I read spoilers on wiki before it released and the synopsis said the film would end with Booth, Dalton, and Lee storming the Manson ranch and killing everyone in a kung fu/gunfight showdown while saving Tate and her friends. Shame thats not what happened.

LEE SUPER GOOD GUY AND NOT HUMAN AT ALL LIKE YOU ROUNDEYES

I think this was probably an actual plot line that they changed because the rest of the movie seem to be leading up to that. Also with Sharon herself using some of the moves Lee taught her.
One we got felt like a crazy alternate take that would be on a DVD extra

Actually one of the three killers is an Asian girl she gets absolutely jacked up for 10 minutes straight

>every scene
Except the two that Bruce was in that weren't.

Okay..

That's retarded. The original script had Steve Mcqueen chasing down and killing the killers too.

LIL DIC

This bitch needs to get a grip and quit being sensitive. They were laughing at a character part of alternate fictional reality, not the actual Bruce Lee.

I'm glad they changed this because this would've been cliche and predictable.

>waaaa dad is off limits
fuck off, cunt

>
>That's retarded. The original script had Steve Mcqueen chasing down and killing the killers too.

That's extra retarded since hes only in movie for 1 minute.

there's a difference between being offended at something for attention, and being offended at something because it mocked a deceased family member who you loved

>She's not being offended for attention
>shares her feelings on the Internet

>DUDE LET KE JUST DEFAME YOUR HERO FATHER FOR MONEY
>WHAT ARE YOU A PUSSY
I know wh*Tes hate their kids and parents but most people don't.

Attached: image.png (768x392, 311K)

wtf people are going to think bruce lee was not actually a fighting master just like john wayne wasn't actually a cowboy

WTF I hate Chr*stians now

Attached: BrainletChinaman - Copy.jpg (426x474, 54K)

It's the "WAMBULANCE" as in "WAAAAA" as in the onomatopoeia of crying, user.

What the fuck is a "WHAMBULANCE"? An ambulance that plays "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" when it turns its siren on?

laughed hard when the chink got slammed into the car :D

WAAAH MUH BRUCE LEE
shut the fuck up holy shit

me 2. fuck bruce lee. probably was an arrogant piece of shit. i hope his daughter gets aids

Best Karate Fighters of all time:

1. Chuck Norris
2. Jean Claude Van Damme
3. Steven Seagal
4. Jonathan Brandis from Sidekicks
>
>
Power Gap
>
>
2300. Bruce Lee

This makes no sense

I'm a fan of Bruce Lee, and yet I still laughed at his scenes. The actor did tremendously. If this movie was a depiction of reality I could understand her offense, but it wasn't. It's an over-the-top fictional alternate reality.

>steven seagal

I'm a fan of Bruce Lee, but even I couldn't help but to laugh at that scene. Everyone in the theater was. It was one of the most hilarious things I ever saw.

A lot of people who work in Hollywood hate Tarantino because he doesn't know how to make good movies.

Why are azns such snowflakes?

Like chill the fuck out cunt your dads a celebrity of course hes gonna get some shit thrown at him sooner or later.
Bet you enjoyed the millions you inherited though so stfu.

By good movies, I'm sure you don't mean superhero and feminazi propaganda trash, correct cause that's the standard of Jew Hollywood in 2019. If Tarantino does something opposite of those things then he's doing something right. Most of Hollywood is filled with kike shills you don't have any taste in movies whatsoever.

she only sees it as mocking because shes seeking outrage

Who is 2299?

Seagal actually knows his shit. He's just old, fat and lazy now.

She's the guy who cries about white casts being replaced by blacks. You fucking hypocrite.

the fuck is a hello father

that slant eye getting his ass kicked made me so proud of being a White Man

>hero father
he made kung fu movies. sort yourself out

Jackie Chan

I'm pretty sure she'd rather have her dad back

yeah, the guy that shat himself when getting choked out knows his shit

Bruce lee isn't a hero though. He's just some B movie star who talked shit about how tough he was without backing it up. The scene in once upon a time in Hollywood was catharsis so that everyone can realize that it was all a lie.

My dad was a simple mechanic yet he is a hero to me

reminder that bruce lee had 0 (ZERO) professional fights
reminder that there exists footage of him hitting a heavy bag and he looks like a woman doing cardio kickboxing
reminder that pretending to fight in films does not mean you can actually fight in real life, and nor does talking about fighting, or writing a book about the tao of jeet kune do which boils down to "come up with your own fighting style" yet retards pretend jeet kune do is a collection of actual martial art techniques which it's explicitly not lol

Lee kicked the ass of a black man in Game of Death.

Was he a public figure that had thin skin and couldn't handle some mocking? Grow up Shannon.

Snowflake detected

>Bruce Lee's Daughter went into a Tarantino movie expecting a historical documentary
Not very bright is she?

this

dude had no professional fights and the only reason people think he is a badass outside of the movies is because some washed up actors say they saw him fight in underground tournaments.

I wonder if anyone has asked Charlie Manson's children how they felt how their father was depicted in what WASN'T INTENDED TO BE A CULTURALLY HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MOVIE? No, of course not.

>hating Lee and defending Plebentino.
Top zoomer right here.

Yeah, he does. And old, fat and lazy people shit themselves. He started resting on his laurels a long, long time a go.
A martial artist who doesnt train isn't a martial artist.

>bruce lee was all a lie
>he couldn't really fight
You faggots are the same ones talking about how "based" Cliff is for beating Bruce Lee. Cliff, the guy that doesn't fucking exist in a fight that never happened. Are you aware how fucking retarded you are?

b8

>Wahhh he didn't treat my roid rager dad like a god
She's mad that it didn't show ebil whites discriminating against him for being asian, what a crybaby

Do you believe Cliff is real? Are you that retarded?

Lmao, yes. Bruce Lee literally hyped himself up and fought people in the street and then pretended it never happened if he lost.

No one said cliff faggot. Its 2019, people beat the shit out of each other in an octagon every Saturday, and you know who never actually competed? Bruce Lee.

>t. Lee's daughter
Cry more hun

Pretty sure Bruce has kicked the ass of every ethnic group of men on his path to find a worthy opponent

why are asians so thin-skinned?

No better way to show how "fake" he was than having him lose a fictional fight to a fictional character.

No He would admit to losing some fights and talk about how he learned from them

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/todays-blind-items-fading-superstar.html?m=1

>me me me me me me me
fuck you bitch, if I had a gun on a movie set I'd shoot you.

Why are you?

>I'm going to show those retards how retarded they are by getting mad at a fictional movie

Attached: 1511098017026.png (408x450, 35K)

You wouldn't do shit you little pussy, and you know it.

This game me a hearty kek, thanks

Yeah and the somebody is his daughter, retard

Attached: 1502220207420.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

glad mma came along and showed karate is nothing but a bunch of useless flippy bullshit

>I hope someone gets a disease because someone that already died, that I don't know and just ASSUME was arrogant got mocked in a movie
Do you have the emotional intelligence of a child or is this your first summer on Yea Forums that you need to try really hard to fit in?

Attached: D3iAaBsWsAEKkjO.jpg (500x280, 19K)

did it really?

>all the millions of times people have sucked my dads dick in my lifetime doesn't make up for the one time they were laughing at a fictional version of him in a fantasy sequence
she's such a massively entitled cunt. worse than robin williams cunt daughter

>It's another hapa gets mad episode
>it's another hapa gets mad about a movie episode
>it's another hapa gets mad about a movie to whiteknight for some dumb bitch episode

Attached: 1474578526637.jpg (600x800, 65K)

>fantasy sequence
what? that was real

>it's another manchild can only type in meme and greentext instead of talking like an adult episode

early ufc pitted different styles together. karate goofs always got crushed by every other style. especially if they got taken down then they were immediately dominated

>people actually think this 5' nothing manlet could beat up anyone but small children

SEETHING

I know you are.

huh, cool info
I still don't get how is a Japanese martial art related to a Chinese martial artist, but thanks

You idiot everything got crushed by jiujuitsu. Are you going to claim jiujitsu is from America?

go back to resetera you simpering faggot

Oh shut the fuck up bitch you don’t know anything

>no u
simply embarrassing.

i must be retarded because i thought he was imagining the whole thing in his head

it's from AN america

You're only a killing machine in your fantasies, loser. You'll fucking shit yourself if anybody looks at you mean.

It's a movie you retard, it's not real life. That's not actually your dad on screen sweetie

>Are you doing to claim jiujitsu is from America?
Its origins are in a South American country, are they not?

>BJJ has nothing to do with JJJ
Brazilians refined the hell out of it, it's still disingenuous to pretend it wasn't based on a Japanese martial art. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

Cope

Does jiujitsu sound like Portuguese/Spanish to you?

Bruce Lee doesn't do Karate so I guess your autism made you correct user

Jiu-jitsu is Japananese, Brazilian jiu-jitsu is from Japanese guys teaching it in Brazil originally.

Attached: Mitsuyo_Maeda_c1910.jpg (924x1600, 284K)

sounds like jewjitsu to me

And typing SEETHING in caps lock is much higher level discourse? Fuck, you are retarded.

why do whites hate asians so bad?

i was talking about karate being squashed not jujitsu you autist

get up to speed user

Attached: 4chan elements chart.png (573x614, 76K)

I don't.

whites are jealous asians didn't get cucked by the international jew

Is Brazil not a country in South America, retard?

Go dilate, faggot

>Western culture is literally about taking offense to anything and everything
>Unless you're asian

Been here since 2007 and I managed to resist saying stupid shit like "FOR YOU", "BANE", "trollface", "big guy", "sneed", "stinky dinky" and other stupid shit, I'm not about to let my brain turn to mush now of all times.

Brazilian jiujitsu to be precise. Mixed with muay thai. It's not about America, it's about those cinematic martial arts from China being useless in the octagon

Whites don't hate Asians. It's not whites.

>muh higher level level of discourse

Attached: 1494513961764.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

The fuck is this post?
What the fuck do you think they speak in Brazil you imbecile?

It doesn't matter, it's origins are still in Brazil.

Not the whole thing, probably just the outcome. He probably did start a fight with Bruce, but as far as him throwing him into a car and destroying the side of it, its hard to tell if he was playing it up in his mind or if it's typical QT extremism.

Yeah, I know. Mostly I just had that picture saved and wanted to share it since the topic came up.

>it's origins are still in Brazil.
>it's origins

>Japanese name
>created in Japan
>exported by Japanese people

>but it originated in Brazil

I remember when Michael j white got backlash for saying that he could beat bruce lee

What's with these internet nerds believing that Bruce lee could beat anyone?

Attached: vNljzcs.jpg (1125x1365, 768K)

Going back to Bruce Lee. The guy who said to discard anything that doesn't work. Who praised boxing. The guy the traditional Chinese martial arts community hated. So what if his moves looked flippy in films? MMA in movies is dressed up too, it doesn't look like the real thing. Why shit on Bruce Lee?

It's origins are in Japan, actually, as he just stated. It grew and developed in Brazil. Can you read?

What the difference between the original and huehue version?

>but it originated in Brazil
It did.
Off yourself.

Attached: Know your history.jpg (681x192, 33K)

>claiming you can beat up a man after he's been dead for years
>using a fictional character in a fictional film to "prove" he was a fake

You're a huge cunt and a social retard. She's allowed to feel bad about her dad getting mocked, you have no excuse to be an asshole about it.

Holy shit are you this retarded?
That's the first jiujitsu school IN BRAZIL, jiujitsu already existed in Japan, as evidenced by the fact that Geo Omori is a fucking Japanese name.

Not that guy but fuck off retard

Attached: SmartSelect_20190731-114730_Chrome.jpg (1057x1004, 347K)

based retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_Omori
>Born in Tokyo, Omori joined the Kodokan school in 1907 at age 9 and gained his black belt in 1915 at age 17.
Japanese guy who brought it to Brazil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujutsu
>Jujutsu first began during the Sengoku period (c. 1467 – c. 1600) of the Muromachi period

BJJ is entirely focused on groundfighting. JJJ is supposed to be a "complete" martial art with groundfighting as a single component, but most fighters have better success pairing BJJ with a dedicated striking art like muay thai or full contact karate. Yeah, some guys IN THE OCTAGON use karate.

>Geo Omori
>Judo

Attached: 1553098111137.jpg (190x197, 4K)

>She's the guy

Attached: firefox_2019-06-27_21-49-45.png (751x955, 832K)

>His heroes are movie stars because they're dead(that makes them way, WAY more important)
Get real heroes you dumb faggot.

>crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/todays-blind-items-fading-superstar.html?m=1

Attached: 234A1B30-37EE-4C52-8B57-F1302903567B.jpg (275x116, 27K)

>real heroes like cliff booth he's so fucking based

So BJJ is the homo ground stuff, got it.

Starting to realize that tarantino:
Fucking hates asians
Loves black people with cuck passion
Hates white people
Likes jewish people

Manson offspring here, very upset how tarantino didn’t give dad more screen time

Well white people save the day all day in Once upon a time in hollywood. In fact there's only one blackish character I think, and hes some outlaw extra in a movie, in the movie.

I think youre right tho

So shouldn't he like Bruce Lee?
jewishinsandiego.org/jewish-community-news/mixed-martial-artist-uncovering-bruce-lees-hidden-jewish-ancestry

Imagine being the daughter of Bruce Lee.
And somehow you can't really fight, so you're just offended like any random cunt on twitter.
What an age to be alive.

Attached: 1551911747313.jpg (126x124, 3K)

The homo ground stuff destroyed strikers
before they realized they had to study ground stuff to counter it. It changed the game.

Lee was a hack gook who sucked at fighting and made unwatchable movies dip shit

He hates what Bruce Lee represented

What's Cliff Booth, retard?

>QT takes historical liberties with war movies
>Nothing wrong with that
>QT does the same with Hollywood
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, OKAY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! BRUCE LEE IS MY FUCKING HERO MAN.

Attached: 1563805562693.png (1024x719, 642K)

god fuck off weebs

what are some essential bruce lee kinos? I have never watched one

>deaf leopard sucks!

youtu.be/AZbdIQLsEpU

Attached: 281D7FAD-CFA7-4055-B74D-3805C4D1C299.jpg (499x361, 78K)

Bruce Lee was an egotistical cunt in real life too though

Bruce Lee was a degenerate and a fraud. Who the fuck cares?

>QT shitting on nazis
>WTF TARANTINO FUCK YOU
>QT shitting on Bruce Lee
>TAKE THAT YOU OVERRATED GOOK
Yea Forums

Attached: d592017e1c62a43c3c9b35dbf8c20e2c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

bruce lee would have loved it satire is one of the greatest forms of flattery

Oh that must be why jeet kun doe is the most prevalent form of martial art in the ufc right? That must be why Bruce Lee never even had a belt in any martial art or won a single tournament in his god damned life right?

The Jeet Kune Do philosophy literally is mixed martial arts you fucking dumbass.

Friendly reminder that Bruce Lee never won a martial arts tournament and was only an actor, nothing more
He was as much a martial artist as Sylvester Stallone is a boxer

I wouldn’t fucking know, retard.

What martial arts tournaments did Cliff Booth win in real life?

Technically he won a high school boxing tournament.

Attached: lee medal.jpg (972x762, 71K)

I don’t know who that is and I don’t care

>didn't watch the film
>enters thread to shitpost

Hello! Welcome to your first day on Yea Forums!

There isn’t a single person in this god damned word who won a martial arts belt using jeet Kune do off yourself gook lover

>High school
Doesn't count.

Yeah against other Asians

Attached: 44A49212-2F83-4DCF-9BF4-500A2B24A693.gif (264x264, 1.17M)

I know, it's just trivia.
It was against a British guy, since it was Hong Kong.

I love Capoeira. Does it have any use other than being good exercise though?

Attached: Eddy_Gordo_-_Player_Two_Costume_-_Tekken_3.jpg (150x200, 16K)

he was just an actor, wasn't he? what exactly makes him so special we shouldn't be allowed to make fun of him?

You don't undersrand because you're retarded. Jeet Kune Do is "use whatever the fuck you want." It's mixed martial arts you brainlet.

no, flashy and predictable movement is really bad in martial arts

The quality of modern JKD schools varies a lot, but there's still a lot of good that came out of it directly. There's respected figures like Dan Inosanto and Erik Paulson. Straight Blast Gym where Conor McGregor trained was originally started by a JKD guy Matt Thornton. If you want to go further back, Joe Lewis won a ton of karate and kickboxing tournaments and credits that partially to what he learned with Bruce.

>She's allowed to feel bad about her dad getting mocked
She really isn't. She's a lucky whore who has lived all her life swimming in her father's money. Her father is a long-dead entertainer. Fuck them.
I don't see my neighbors running around complaining about people who don't respect their deceased relatives enough. But if they ever start doing that, you know what I'm going to do? Tell them to fuck off.
Entitled little shits, all of you.

Just because you say something doesn't make it true, retard. He was in plenty of fights.

Is definitely effective, and definitely homo.

I don't do it, I know guys who have. From what I can tell not really. Good exercise is an understatement though, it builds crazy amount of stamina and strength. Sometimes you just win fights by having more strength and better conditioning.

Edgy

Well in that case I’m creating my own writing style. The philosophy is “write however the fuck you want” and anything that becomes successful I will claim and anything that’s shit I won’t claim. Aren’t I so smart for creating the best writing style to ever exist by simply doing nothing?

Fuck off bruce Lee didn’t do shit, never won shit, and never made a notable contribution

He is LITERALLY a Chinese meme pushed down the west throat and a lot of people are realizing that this 132 lb think would’ve got anally raped by anyone with fighting experience

Superior Chink coming through.

Attached: hercules.gif (320x180, 2.06M)

Bruce Lee praised boxing, fencing, muay thai, other styles all the time. That's what you don't get. It sounds like common sense now but in Bruce Lee's time "use whatever you want" was revolutionary. You idiots talk about him only using flippy shit. That's what he used IN MOVIES the same shit they still use today IN MOVIES. You ever been in a competitive match you like to vicariously brag about? Traditionalists hated him for not using pure styles, for incorporating western martial arts, and for teaching non-Asians. You honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you just came here to "dab on chinks" because mentally you're still a child.

I'm saddened by the fact they put ellipsis in the fucking title.

>Dan Inosanto
No fight record
>Erik Paulson
Never practiced jeet Kune do
>Conor McGregor
Never practiced jeet Kune do
>joe Lewis
>Bruce Lee also considered him "The Greatest Karate Fighter Of All Time" and even The Iron Sheik assented that "Joe Lewis was no jabroni."

Okay lol

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

You brainlet. Michael Jai White was correct and his statement was taken out of context. He spoke specifically of how fighters weighing a certain amount (specifically with him being heavier than Lee) his strikes would pack more power. This is proven by science and is the bery reason boxing has different weight classes. If Lee fought any pro heavy weight he would've easily gotten BTFO with a well placed punch

she also some asian guys piece of fuckmeat so what's your point

>look how effective his fighting style in his own movies where he’s the protagonist are!!!

Amazing

China should retaliate by making a movie about one of their top stars beating up classic Hollywood leading men like John Wayne.

>Erik Paulson never practiced Jeet Kune Do
He did though.
>Conor McGregor never practiced Jeet Kune Do
That user never implied he did, just that a successful gym was started by a Jeet Kune Do guy.
>okay lol to joe lewis
Joe Lewis was a legit badass, if you knew anything about the history of martial arts in America.
>Inosanto
>No fight record
Inosanto isn't a fighter, but he's still respected because he has a ton of knowledge. There's lots of good coaches with little to know fight records.

He's basically a crypto kike, which is why he keeps getting work despite the fact that he is just as dirty as Weinstein.

No one that was around during the time of John Wayne is alive currently. We wouldn't give two fucks. Try harder, gook.

Funny how these gooks are A-OK with Bruce Lee raping his own niece but as soon as Tarantino calls him out on it they lose their minds.

You just explained hollywood

Child rapists?

Yet here we are talking about a film where a fictional character played by Brad Pitt beats Bruce Lee in a fictional fight. Are you retarded?

Incestual pedophilia is a long-revered Asian tradition.

Go choke on your sushi, slanty

>MMAtards shitting on Bruce Lee for "muh kung-fu" and chink martial arts when he literally advocated for MMA
Whether or not he could actually put up a good fight is just whatever, but only an absolute moron would think that Bruce Lee never advocated for mixed martial arts (which was actually a big deal at the time).

Source?

Go choke on Jews and Niggers dicks :^)

This is not an isolated incident. There is a Hollywood trope of the outsider (white guy in this case, white woman in Kill Bill) easily beating up ethnics at their own game. It's like the mary sue trope but with cultural baggage.

It's essentially the same trope that ruined Rey in Star Wars, but men vs. women instead of ethnic vs. white.

youtu.be/hseOp8osHGo

Lmao at that goal post moving I never mentioned the movie I’m simply here to dispel the myth that Bruce Lee was a good fighter In real life

Truth

He was a cheater. Also he lost in the end.

bullshit, it's just exists to write articles about it, thats the point. someone asked her, and someone paid her probably for that story.

you don't wash your dirty laundry in the public.

What are you dispelling it with exactly? Do you know anything about fighting?

Tarantino is garbage and has been for a while, not surprised.

>le fictional movie based on real characters and a real story

>I went into this Tarantino movie expecting a faithful movie about a real story with real characters
>I am not retarded, I swear, you guys

Attached: 7736093674_2e8414a35c_o.jpg (2376x3315, 1.81M)

>still using a fake movie as "real evidence" against bruce lee
Just admit you're retarded.

>
point me to a post where I "attack" Bruce Lee, you fucking moron.

You moron, you’re thinking of kungfu, loads of people in UFC to this day have some karate background.

This. Bunch of keyboard warriors acting like karate isn't used at all in MMA when a lot of UFC fighters have a background in implementing karate in in their styles.

name 3 primarily karate guys that succeeded in mma

>it's another Asian female fetishized while Asian male emasculated episode
Yawn.
No one will mourn (or rather is mourning) the death of Hollywood.

well, he is right, it's not like the bruce lee's dead corpse is gonna fight back or some shit

Those movies are trash and so are Tarantino movies

That's the problem is dumbasses can't tell the difference between mcdojo shit and full contact styles like enshin or kyokushin. The backlash from fake martial arts epidemic is warranted but it muddied everything up. Now everyone sees all Asian styles as fake, all western styles as genuine. Anything that is proven effective gets stripped of Asian roots. Look at the morons itt that can't even tell jiujitsu is Japanese. Bruce Lee was important for his time, Jeet Kune Do philosophy is indistinguishable from what mixed martial arts is today. Fuck.

it isnt because they all got shit on by ground game guys in the 90s you brainlet. no one can do just karate and be good in mma. you autists have 0 reading comprehension

I would think Tarrantino would be the type to praise Bruce Lee since he seems fond of old style action flicks like that. Seems like Quentin only likes his black bulls. Guy is such a weirdo. His recent movies weren't too great either.

No you silly goof. Lots of successful MMA fighters who went on to be champs have a background in Karate and even use the Karate in and out point system into effective strikes.

Did you.. See what happens to her?

Attached: FB_IMG_1564003543604.jpg (692x692, 25K)

Chuck Liddell
Lyoto Machida
Georges Fucking St-Pierre

>claims "no one uses karate"
>changes it to "no one uses just karate"
You fucking moron no one uses "just" anything anymore. No one uses "just" boxing. No one uses "just" muay thai. No one even uses "just" BJJ anymore. Are you going to say all those are shit?

Showing off, impressing hoes.
Which technically makes it more practical than any other MA that exist.

Tarantino is shit and the fact that he isnt making comic book movies doesn't mean he isn't shit.

Ironic considering Shannon has made the biggest mockery of her father herself by living off his name with cheap trinkets instead of securing and continuing his legacy

Tostito movies have always been trash anyways. They always sought to emulate the rawness of Asian cinema but always came off as artificial and weak.
Hateful 8 is the only good one but only because it's a solid whodunnit and you can sorta forget it's a Tatarino movie, even then the shock factor feels kinda jarring and juvenile.

Inglorious bastards was Jew porn

Dusk til Dawn would have been a timeless classic if he didn't self insert and his foot fetish as well.

>first time Lee isn't portrayed in a perfect light

This lady is insufferable

>emulate the rawness of Asian cinema
Someone post the webm and shut this fat cunt up

>first time
Fucking idiot

>Hateful 8 is his only good
Please, fuck off. Being contrarian for the sake of it doesn't make you special or unique.

You should have sex for the first time

You should continue dilating. Daily.

Not him but Jennifer Jason Leigh was very hot in the movie and Kurt Russell was cool.

I didn't think the portrayal was all that demeaning, it's not like Brad Pitt's character just beats the shit out of him, it's more portrayed as a friendly match, with Lee being a little sneaky and boastful.

Someone tell Bruce Lee's daughter that not every fucking movie can be about how great her dad is.

I've seen 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' three times now and laughed at Bruce Lee getting his ass kicked each time, and I can't wait to purchase it on a Blu-Ray so I can laugh some more.

was it a dream sequence

Yes

There is none, he is pulling shit from his ass.

if it's a dream why is it a problem

>well, he is right, it's not like the bruce lee's dead corpse is gonna fight back or some shit
Don't be so sure

Attached: brucesploitation.jpg (599x908, 104K)

Clearly, she's bitching out of relation and ego. If someone close or relateable isn't visually looking completely superior it's a problem which is ridiculous knowing it's a 'dream' set in a alternate historical timeline.

This scene was actually bait to lure out the Bruce Lee haters and reveal how pathetic and spiteful they're willing to be just to defend their contrarianism.