youtube.com/watch?v=frSsaBO1-eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uOJbOUMEEQc
youtube.com/watch?v=38ywAEv63Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JORQUhul51I
youtube.com/watch?v=ittCgCKt7ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These Reys are top qts, I love them, I would even do scat with them, thats how much I like them

Attached: LVHeifU.gif (450x265, 945K)

I bet some autist could ask questions about nucanon concerning their character. would be interesting to see how they'd deal with it.

She handled that quite well desu
>to know ywn have a qt gf like this who can put up with this level of autism

Attached: officey7.png (822x802, 680K)

I bet that in like two weeks Disney will impose severe restrictions to those things, solely because of these threads. Yea Forums is immensely powerful, if we could only use this power to do something else besides shitpost....

anyway, OP is a fag

oh god I want to walk and talk with a woman

Imagine being able to fulfill someone's dreams just by existing near them.

She's so lovely and patient with his fucking autism even though deep down every fibre of her being is utterly repulsed.

screamingman.jpg

Can’t wait for Yea Forums to drop this waifu once it’s revealed that she’s a cunt

So for only $120 I can have a real pretend girlfriend for a day?

Look at his channel, he's an unironical autist who does movie reviews and visits premieres and shit. he's actually cute in his mannerism. he has a lot of interviews with people and most handle him really well. he's a big child.

I subscribed to his channel, he deserves it

Attached: Qqq-li9v.jpg (512x512, 53K)

I would be so weirded out larping with them like this.

it's her job to deal with people like this tho

It never ends well with people like this. They get obsessed and turn psycho. There'sa reason why they're incels.

Yea Forums wont care if she is a cunt/ they will care if she has been blacked

look at that dude's channel, he's a legit special needs autist. that's not creepy, it's cute. he's making movie reviews from his room at his parents'.

Stop projecting.

And she's not repulsed, she'd only be repulsed if he started hitting on her. Women don't hate old people just because they're ugly.

Until he snaps.

every one of these videos i open and get ready to laugh. within 5 seconds i must close it and i put my head in my hands cringing instead

link one incident of a special needs autist snapping and killing a woman that he adored.

I'm a lot more worried about the guys on here talking about being her tampon than I am about that harmless manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=CeQBD3ICYpw

>but they're still good at love

>Yea Forums is immensely powerful

Attached: lutha.png (233x236, 33K)

A guy on YouTube did this to that one black chick character, can’t remember her name. Her response was that they couldn’t talk about this there because first order spy’s might be listening

euridyce melbourne

so cringe
but so wholesome
I'm confused

I hope Jisney offers their employees a good mental health benefits package.
>"Oh fuck, Luke Newbalance is back and it looks like he brought Mexican Chuy and Boomer Solo with him.."
>"Uhh, I-I'm taking my galactic empire mandated break please don't talk to me."

I've actually met this rey when i went with my family. We got along very well and i talked to her about how they did not have much meat in the resistance because of deforestation because i knew that from david attenborough and i know in the future with climate change will be a lot worse because i wanted to impress her about the real world because i know shes not really a star warrior shes a person but anyway we talked about that and she actually said they dont have many supplies in the resistance so maybe i thought that was true atleast when she was in costume so later at the docking bay which is a restaurant i got her an order of the galactic ribs i thought she would like and put it in a plastic bag and even put more sauce because yeah and i found rey afterwards and she was very happy but then i watched her and she put it in the bin and later some storm troopers talked to my mom about it and she said not to talk to that rey again and i dont know if that was a story she was playing about the resistance or if it wasjust mean but i want to go back without mom and make her tell me because i know that women can be lying cunts in real life but i thought rey wouldnt be like that she is beautiful and she actually smelled like a spaceship

Nowhere does it say anything about the dude being autistic, nor does it say he was special needs, he even was an alcoholic.

this star wars dude is living with his parents that care for him. he is literally a big child.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4zylnv85aW8&t=50s

This special needs autist is regularly getting closer to women than most people on this board ever will

Attached: jamie.jpg (800x627, 34K)

>they will care if she has been blacked
And by care you mean love her even more

kek he reminds me so much of louie ck

how the fuck do you find these channels?
he has like 20 views on most his vids

shit like this is why i feel terrible every time i browse this site

his vid was posted on here a few times. i subscribed and gave most of his vids a like, he's cute.

Very big yikes.

Because a literal retard has more confidence in public around people than you?

g-guys

instagram.com/p/B0lUowMB0nO/

they know

Attached: ohfuckpepe.png (1200x675, 216K)

What did she smell like?

Of course they know, don't you remember the autist meltdown over the user telling minimum wage rey about these threads?

That aside, it's the official star wars channel. Why would they promote a random actress as one of their characters. Chewbacca is just Chewbacca.

I don't get it

Lmao, and I thought I was retarded.

what's up there i didn't see anything odd

space ship

Its disneyland. She only deals with autists and kids, Im sure shes fine.

kek.

Disney posting mini when they've never posted the galaxy's edge rey the day after they became famous on this board.
THEY KNOW

Attached: homelander.jpg (978x652, 59K)

cringe
fail
gay
kys

I want her to whisper into my ears bros

Attached: its not fair bros.png (849x473, 779K)

>/ss/ Rey

Attached: 1 (3).gif (500x500, 2.19M)

>ywn be a kid while Rey actress whispers something seductive into your ear
>ywn look at her in disbelief right afterwards as she smiles after you while you walk away holding your mom's hand

All of Yea Forums's power is gone. The MSM and Twitter still freak out about our very existence but that doesn't mean we have any potential. Some anons helped call in a missile strike a few years ago and that's it.

Embarrasing

When I was a kid Minnie Mouse wanted to give me a kiss on the cheek but I would not let her because I was paranoid that there was a guy in her costume

>ehhhhhhhhhh
>i know self defense real good
had to stop there. fucking hell

el cringo maximo

Noooo
Onnnnneees
CRINGE AS OP
No one's A TARD LIKE OP
No one needs a restraining order leveled AGAINST HIM LIKE OP

it sounds embarrasing but he's not wrong. it's a giant anonymous board used by tens of thousands of people, you tend to forget or not realize that because there's just so few people actually posting. there's a lot of strange and creepy dynamics that can happen here

that missle strtike on ISIS was probably the biggest thing we ever done in a good while

disney employees have to though? no matter what they must stay in character

It's a ghost town

no. that was pretty lame actually. it just sounds great. if you need someone from the respective country there's a very good chance they have friends in the army, if those friends have the right position it's easy to get someone to fire a missile at something. especially in 3rd world armies like the syrian or russian one.

that shit had nothing to do with Yea Forums being "powerful"

Everyone, I have joyous news!

Please allow me to introduce you to my future wife!

Attached: Untitled.png (415x352, 192K)

Is that discount rey?

some pol autist murders a bunch of people every few months dude

You a kind human. Your'e great.

He literally only has 4 videos

Tanner 'literally' has hundreds of videos

youtube.com/channel/UCt_8DplQA6GU9467jQPN7Kw/videos

based tanner I hope he has fun

Maybe they can join us
>Maybe they can join us

It's like being teleported to school. Women have a super sensitive radar to pick up on deficiencies, and they feel uncomfterble with you. Unlike chad who completly exhilirates and energizes them while they stare in absolute awe at chad.

this, tanner's a good guy.

+ he's an actor. too bad his vids only have like 20 views each.

Attached: 4123123.png (786x630, 494K)

She's really cute but that must be one soul crushing job

>It's like being teleported to school
man, that shit must suck for you. getting home from school, gettin' on the chins, and first thing that happens is being teleported back to school.

You know you need to kill yourself, right?

Oh kek. For some reason it only showed four.

well boys time we boost his view count

yeah, being a well paid actor in disneyland who's job it is to get photographed and playing games with children who love you as their hero, that shit must crush your soul

>i share a board with legit retards

Fuck you tanner. That dudes going to end putting park rey in a box if you disney shills dont do anything about it

based

>youtube.com/watch?v=sYRN_6JBfyo
>youtube.com/watch?v=CeQBD3ICYpw

She remembered him and his mom, and even his name.

you're overthinking it but they do ask a lot out of you but most of the time the actors do find it fun

Can someone post pictures of the different Reys?

He's being cared for by his mom, he's the kind of autist that can't live alone. Pretty sure he won't have any opportunity to do anything like that, he's just a friendly child.
Unless his mom is the psycho and she's using him to carry out her hits

we did it reddit!

poor guy

Attached: 1563801338590.jpg (307x310, 11K)

thats kinda sweet I wonder if he goes the park a lot and she just goes "oh boy this guy again" but not in a bad way

We made milk and the ok sign racist symbols. I think thats not bad for a weaboo site.

The power derives from moronic journalist and the MSM following everything we do.

come on now dont be spiteful bro... we can do this as 4channeler :)

You're too young and too new to remember that the old Yea Forums used to do shit like this all the time. All you fucking newfags have no idea what this board used to be and think it's all about the dark side of being anonymous.

Please tell me none of you would be that autistic irl? These girls are the Disney equivilent of role playing hookers, they get paid to be friendly to you, they aren't your friend and probably think you are a creep.

Attached: Jeeze.jpg (600x315, 16K)

this I remeber a while back Yea Forums sent a birthday card or wished some black guy on social media a happy birthday because nobody came to his birthday party

He's being cared for by his mom and she took him to disneyland. He's a friendly guy and if you watch this , she was handling him very wholesome.

>boost his view count Yea Forumsros!!1
yeah, stow those pineapple pizzas, capn, we've got some REAL work to do

All of these women have very hunky chad boyfriend, they are disgusted by your existance, and in the back of their mind, they would unironicly support legislation that either sent you to underground mines as slave labour, or execution. Women who wear shortjeans in public do it for Chad's eyes, they would absolutely support laws called "stare rape" and punish any beta males who look at them. It's not for you eyes, CREEP.

>stop being pathetic Yea Forums

Attached: 1525549021241.jpg (554x548, 232K)

Who are you quoting

youtube.com/watch?v=p3h8ve0IFZA
How does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1563205970836.png (123x128, 19K)

We've been saying Disney watches this board chuck. Yire all cucks for giving them info daily

For some years now this "Chad vs Virgin" bullshit made people on here believe they could ever be chads and indeed would have to try to be
it's a bunch of bullied losers who bully each other for being losers and idolize "being a chad"

I'm a chad, though.

THE MOUSE IS WATCHING

Attached: 1280px-Wuppertal_-_Zoo_-_Felis_nigripes_01_ies.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

Wow, easy on the homophobia there, dude.
This is 4channel, after all.

Only few that are chosen make it into chadhood

Attached: 1377381233744.jpg (989x716, 206K)

who cares
you pay money to role play
she's paid to role play

i would unironically go full sperg and try to create stories with rey it would be fun
i don't expect her to be my gf or anythign but if she touches me then i know thats a signal that i have a chance

This is the type of quality post that has me returning each day. Last bit gave me a genuinely painful laugh.

this. I'm not a creep after all, like the rest of you. But if she touches me, that's a pretty clear sign we're as good as engaged.

i was gonna go but i couldn't find where did the wife put that annual pas

What does a spaceship smells like bros?

>Wuppertal
Hallo Hanz

>z

Wuppertal Wisconsin, dumb Yurotrash brainlet

What a chad!

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

He's adorable, polite, and the opposite of menacing, you also know he doesn't have any sexual motives. Of course he's good with chix.

Attached: 1564162802883.jpg (867x685, 96K)

How does one not spill their sphaghetti when meeting rey? what does one even talk about? asking for a friend who's going next weekend.

Attached: CLOSEREY.webm (640x640, 2.51M)

youtu.be/CeQBD3ICYpw?t=85

He has a good heart but he definitely wants to fuck Rey

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4ppPf9mEI
>you need to go back
seriously, how does he even do this?

Attached: 1550565383909.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>imagine being this clueless and joyful all the time
no really, imagine that

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-31 17-30-14.png (548x318, 25K)

CUTE

god i hope he makes it on broadway bros
he deserves a good life

If you want to fluster them talk about Luke or Han being dead. They're not supposed to discuss that so they have to say things like "the legend of...".

If you want to be nice say "my daughter loves you, can I take a picture of you two". Or show her the app on your phone and ask where the nearest control panel is you have to hack is.

Smile, leave after two sentences.

Attached: 4L_cbX6YNOa.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

FUCK NOW IM IN LOVE WTF

Attached: 1545303171156.jpg (800x800, 102K)

>Smile, leave after two sentences.
not very chad like our boy tanner are you
it's 2 minutes not 2 sentences

I hope so too. His channel is comfy

I don't know how but the total lack of punctuation makes this so much better, like a stream of consciousness or an epic poem

Attached: 1548462047521.jpg (761x663, 85K)

is he a gay fella?

Jeeeesus fucking christ man

>well paid
I doubt it. Take into account there's 4 of them on rotation and they'd probably make more working 40hrs at McDonald's.

is she actually british ?

Attached: 9dbb53b1b6c26d2d76823026f799d9d2--peculiar-children--mm.jpg (348x475, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vpFj5Q9CB-w
>walks up to black panther and tells him that tony stark is a genius
TOppest of keks what in the fuck lmao any other white guy would be crucified by disney for this

Attached: 1491759723014.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>face actors at disneyland
they get paid a lot user.

it's a very demanding job, too. you have to handle the different kinds of people, play with the kids, stay in character all the time, there's a reason they have four of them in rotation.
but actors showing face at disneyland get good pay. and they are chosen out of a shitload of people, becoming a disneyland princess is a dream job for many people.

>she'll never smile at you while you're holding her hand and walking together through the park

This one post just ruined my day. Thanks, user.

Attached: 1562013017172.png (500x571, 477K)

this is a realizable dream lol

youtube.com/watch?v=frSsaBO1-eQ

Tanner strikes again !!!

I mean her job is to interact with little kids and he's basically just a little kid with extreme body odor

Fucked up thing is the Disney World Rey is way more waifu tier but she's still stuck in Hollywood Studios. Now instead of getting the waifu recognition she deserves they'll get a new fancy soulless one for the Galaxy Edge opening.

This sir..................... is an epic poast!!!!!

Yea Forums FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!! FIRIN' MUH LAZ0RRRRRRRR!!!!
xd

his mom took him to disneyland and she cares for him, you can be 100% she makes him shower every morning

look at his room in the background of his reviews, that boy is from a wealthy and loving family and very well taken care off

Why does youtube do this?

Attached: file.png (2674x1889, 1.13M)

in this ghost town, a lonely waifu walks the streets

wow.. what's NOT fake about her face?

If i was a billionaire i would build the tech noir night club from terminator and fill it with dozens of reys and every night would be party night

i just gave your post Yea Forums gold

thank you so much, my faith in humanity has been restored

>not using dark theme
what's wrong with you

that's his channel page. Most channels will have different rows other than uploads, like different playlists.
click 'uploads' to see all the uploaded videos.

Especially when every adult in the world is making sperm posts about you because your soul excites them so

you must press "uploads" to show em all it only shows you top row by default, it did not do that before must be an new upgrade bug or feature.

God she’s so cute

Special skill is being better at shit than everyone else, even fuckin and suckin

>tfw she's not british and she tells you to leave her alone in a harsh queens accent

Attached: asian-woman-crying.png (1136x640, 742K)

>Princesses make about $13 to $16 an hour, which works out to a starting salary of around $27,000, with little chance for a significant raise. —There's no world except Disney World.9 Apr 2013
That's just a quick Google of "How much to Disneyland actors get paid" and is 6 years old so things might be different now.
There'll be hundreds of pretty young girls who are great with kids lining up for the job. It's a buyer's market and if the first hundred girls don't want to work for minimum wage, the next hundred will.

WHOOPS
reinstalled Windows yesterday please forgive me

what did i just read?

Attached: Confused Cena.gif (405x228, 2.2M)

wait a minute that's not the ugly rey that disney chose as their heroine. is she a cosplayer?

i feel like the insult autistic should be reserved for those without autism

Attached: 1550736054053.jpg (501x373, 133K)

One of those park employees playing the character.

this is the only actress who is clearly nervous and trying to get away from him

>princesses were disqualified for “being too ‘ethnic’-looking,” aging or gaining weight. And princesses are evaluated monthly on how they look in the costume. Those who don’t maintain Disney’s standards are given other roles.

a failed attempt at creative writing

They need to ban incels like this for everyone's safety.

I know a guy that played prince charming at disneyland. he says there are tunnels under the park that the characters and staff use to get around faster. he also said the costumed characters are all fucking each other all the time

>Please tell me none of you would be that autistic irl? These girls are the Disney equivilent of role playing hookers, they get paid to be friendly to you, they aren't your friend and probably think you are a creep.

Are you gonna not fuck a hooker after you pay her?

What's that look like?

He really is an autist, still good for him

Attached: 1560174436319.jpg (493x352, 52K)

So you're going by "anonymous" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Oh yea? He worked in California where the tunnels are?

like this

Tanner nooooo

Attached: 3423466.png (883x566, 387K)

I haven’t seen the new Star Wars, but I will go there and I will spend my hard earned money on a packaged conversation with a qt and there is nothing they can do about it.

i like the ones of him reading picture books

i swear to god if you cunts bully him then you're the real retarded autists.

put me in the screencap

Tanner is a pure and wholesome young man and we love him, no worries

I am cringing so hard right now

I hope to god this is real

tanner
80 subs :: 271 videos

me
84 subs :: 1 video (12 seconds)

Attached: 1564524697277.png (640x370, 221K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uOJbOUMEEQc
She's already better than brie

that's why he needs more.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha
inb4 it's not real, I don't care

tfw she should have been /OurRey/ in the movies

Attached: Fata.jpg (1358x1070, 364K)

No one is better than Brie

Disney hired the wrong one for the movie what the fuck

Thank you VEEEERY much!

Calm down with the personal attacks bro.

>some nerd asks you some sperg shit
>"cant talk because of spies"
genius tbqh

cope old man

Attached: 1563750202509.png (515x821, 59K)

Are you what I'd call a Chad?

FAS Rey

Theme park general when

Obviously you go in your best Fett cosplay and talk highly of her father
>"He was no good to me dead."

>I want a SONG

>this guy makes his rounds through all theme parks
why do autists hav- where do they get this money from?

Attached: 66176465_2282108108708526_5355776230062404079_n.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Yea Forums allows disney specific ones for whatever reason

Those pits man

Attached: 1563800236840.png (382x349, 138K)

/trv/ is white incels discussing what asian countries have the easiest whores.
It's also snails-pace slow and I would argue modern theme parks have more in common with TV and Film and entertainment as a whole than they do Travel. I mean, travel should be about visiting countries and cities and neat things to do there. Theme parks as an industry arent really covered by that.

Yea Forums is fucking gay

>/trv/ is white incels discussing what asian countries have the easiest whores.
....so /trv/ is secretly based?

Based

cancer and newfags that weren't here to remember the glory days

If you're a retard who cant talk to women unless they are impressed by the fact you are Caucasian, maybe

I did my best

Attached: Reyposter.png (1296x586, 248K)

wait how tall is she?

These threads are like a black hole of loneliness. The combination of it all just absolutely destroys me: the autism, the creeps, the qts, and my own reflection of desolation. There's no escaping the void, isn't it, anons?

Attached: 654163784.png (476x530, 285K)

See you on r/Yea Forums

5'8"

>No posts about them park Reys on their instagram page
>Yea Forums start naming Reys
suddenly post this

Attached: hmm.jpg (240x266, 8K)

wait the girl in op picture is Daisy Ridley?

Attached: 1549503905887.jpg (810x1440, 106K)

>Calling anyone else a newfag after that post
Literally cringing please go back to /r/eddit.
P.s. "glory days" doubtlessly refers to you raiding Habbo Hotel when you were 8 and thinking it was "epic for the win." Honestly kill yourself brother if you're nostalgic for old Yea Forums.

oof. Big yikes. Let me fix that for you.

Attached: 1564590768242.png (1291x149, 38K)

Yes but you can just go to galaxy's edge and meet your favorite Rey and forget about your pain for a brief moment.

Attached: 1564547649059.webm (640x640, 2.87M)

Let's be honest guys. Like for real, 100%, absolute honesty.

Would there be anything in the universe better than dating a girl who worked one of these Disney character jobs? It's got to be heaven.

>Honestly kill yourself brother if you're nostalgic for old Yea Forums.

Everyone who knew old Yea Forums is nostalgic for it of course, are you retarded? These days it's 95% porn and 5% newfag cringe, there's a reason Yea Forums is becoming more and more random. How about you neck yourself, newfag

"Old Yea Forums" is what we all come here for you fucking retard.

I feel so bad for her. She was expecting to be working with little children but instead she ended up working with 30-something autistic manchildren.

Yea Forums off topic is the closest thing we have to OG Yea Forums

Minus all of the gore threads of course

youtube.com/watch?v=38ywAEv63Ng
based

Think it's kind of wholesome desu, fakeRey seems nice

Filmed by a true Kinoisseur

+plus the fact you get banned if your stuff is not movie related. still wondering why these threads are allowed to stay

Actually one of the funniest posts on Yea Forums I have seen in years

>"Old Yea Forums" is what we all come here for you fucking retard.
Holy FUCK this is pathetic. Literally go look at Yea Forums archives from 2006 and realize how pathetic you are. There was maybe one funny thread a year and the rest was underage meme shit.

"Pool's closed xd" = the best days of your pathetic life.

>some random literally who makes rey a more endearing character in her random improvizations than a team of multi-millionaire paid industry writers and creative staff

No you fucking idiot

Oh trust me the China webm threads are golden

Attached: Chinese Gas Chamber.webm (460x574, 1.47M)

why is everyone shitting on him when SHE ASKED HIM to join her for a walk?

>lion king was the second best live action remake

>I LOVE DAT WOOKIE
this is grade A autism

Attached: 1519927866288.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Of course not moron, she has no sarlacc teeth

Best rey

I think it's the "because yeah" that really gives it that authentic cringe.

it’s not fair that some people are born so pretty

He clearly approached her and was probably causing enough of a disturbance that this was a suave way of keeping him away from the crowd/children while still keeping him under control.

The video starts with her waving someone away offscreen, likely because initially they were trying to handle things differently, but she felt like she could control the situation with the sperg. Smart girl.

thank you low iq manchildren who watch shitwars

>why these threads are allowed to stay
Depends on which Mod/Jannie is on duty. The smarter ones know it's better to have one containment thread instead of a stream of shitposts they have to keep deleting every 5 minutes.

Attached: Park Rey.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

>he's looking for archives and thinks he can get to know what it was like because he was too young to experience it himself as a 16yo in 2006

neck yourself, nobody said it was the most funny shit ever. it was the same as Yea Forums today, + occasional porn and gore threads but they were rare, just that it wasn't contamined by incel culture and retarded nuchins memes

it was a fun way to spend your time on the internet and share funny and weird things.

Just looks like your standard "pretty girl". Her face has absolutely no soul or character. The true rankings are;
Mini > who even gives a shit

hes a literal retard, watch his other videos he can't even look the camera in the eye

this guy is the diametric opposite of a difficult retard
she would deal with far worse retards every hour

Attached: file.png (751x136, 20K)

>/r/eddit spacing
Please don't tell me what Yea Forums was you fucking faggot.

You mean like calling in airstrikes with Russian military on Muslim terrorists?
That would have been cool.

>Luke Newbalance
My sides user

>tfw live 10 minutes away from HS
Think she would come out of character and sit on face?

Attached: 1386466601250.png (477x438, 368K)

How did she get the name Mini?

Im going to watch tanner the quintessential american's review of the lion king

>reddit spacing

kill yourself, you literal fucking retard.

Attached: 1559910493880.png (909x720, 107K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTS
and post more pics/videos of all the Reys from the Galaxy's Edge

>billionaire

You only need to be a thousandaire to do that.

No he isnt literally retarded, he is autistic which involves not being able to focus on one thing for too long.

dating a voice actress would be hot as fuck too

>a LITERAL autist can approach cute girls and talk to them but I can't
Not gonna make it bros

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

good post

You have to stay in character
Run up and start going "REY REY THE FIRST ORDER PUT A TRACKING DEVICE ON MY DIIIIIIIICK"

>OH JEEBUZ I LOL'D
Kinda proving my point here buddy

>a walk and talk with Rey in the empty theme park

She looks more like 20-years-ago Keri Russell than current Daisy.

her shoulder freckle is CUTE
based

I want her to say Garsh, ahyuck

>retards actually thinking these women are single

Girls like this stay single for like a week between boyfriends and the guys that get them dont let them go easily

what makes you think he's autistic?
he's reading picture books for 6 year olds on his channel
his emotional intelligence and ability to relate to people is way beyond his intelligence
with autists it's the opposite.

no, retard. I never said Yea Forums was place full of chads back then. You're just a stupid newfag who thinks this "Chad vs Virgin" incel thinking is normal

Lel

>tfw you will never eat a prime Rey's bounty hole

>SW fans then:"Ray Park is awesome"
>SW fans now: "Park Rey is better"

Attached: 1486659772190.jpg (6000x6000, 2.13M)

he's a good looking guy

>but I can't
and that's why you'll always stay a virgin, stupid incel.

I used to work with a retarded guy who was balding in his 30s. He had TWO gfs over the time that I knew him. Whats your excuse boys?

>dating someone way out of your league
Can't imagine it being a pleasant experience

THE BALLS ON THIS GUY ERE
god damn i love you autists so much

Attached: 1529119719672.jpg (464x464, 14K)

topkek

>and she actually smelled like a spaceship
10/10 post

Attached: 1509873894654.jpg (334x334, 155K)

Kill yourself

Proving your newfaggotry not knowing this screencap.

here, not him, the thread itself is the "problem"

Ok, Park Rey is objectively goddess tier in terms of looks, but man, Mini is actually a special kind of girl. I don't think many people her age is able to A) work long hours for shit pay (yes, I have seen the video of her on the verge of tears from being so tired) B) deal with stranger's kids all day WITH their annoying parents watching C) have to put up with special needs adult and horny guys with no sense of personal boundaries. All the while staying in character and appearing so serene and genuine. So, for me, it's Mini.

Attached: kindminirey3.webm (563x1000, 2.47M)

>Whats your excuse boys?
Crippling social anxiety obviously

Shortened from Minimum Wage

I wish there was more Kansas Rey content desu

Girls don't mind socializing with autists because it's cute brownie points to add to their social credit score. They'd never do the same for us. There really is no hope, bros.

Attached: 1529737656250.png (1503x1046, 73K)

Real life isn't porn. And in real life 99.9% of white women are repulsed by niggers and other shit coloreds.

Why do autistics and people on the spectrum always wear those kind of 90s jeans?

>tfw tanner is literally inspiring others to follow in his footsteps right now
maybe i will talk to my mom about this tomorrow and see if we can work this out

Attached: tanner.jpg (636x204, 14K)

changing internet culture. Creating memes, electing a president. That stuff.

>i know shes not really a star warrior
oh yes, oh ballyhoo yes

cheap walmart jeans. They are too fat to wear slim, skinny jeans.

you guys realize this roastie has taken miles of cock not including the Disney admins who hired her right?
"pure" lmfao you delusional incels

>thanks to this video park rey will walk around all day with a small army of super autistic retards

oh my god he's so fucking adorable that's the cutest thing I have read in months, I think I'm getting my period early

Can you link video of her so tired she almost cries?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>"But don't forget the most important part about any vacation, bro!"
>"The good boy points!"

At this point I'll take anything, user. I just want a woman to be kind to me

Attached: 1563790679639.png (900x600, 770K)

never say never, the power of user is limitless. the word and concept of anonymity were branded by us for all future generations. every god damn protest will have the EFG mask, without them even knowing where it actually came from and who abused it for their sake.

Any feet pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

I WILL NEVER BROOOS NEVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550417457518.jpg (970x545, 64K)

asl

pls reply

someone took the time to.. oh, i get it

would you fuck tanner
sincere question

Fuckin....

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

Post link to the video user

wholesome post

I was joking you creeps, I'm a 29 year old ma.. guy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1564368823396.webm (640x640, 1.93M)

Bro he is too pure

Attached: 1477024141536.png (958x660, 16K)

Attached: 1550540655544.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

>less than a hundred views and subs
how do you faggots even find all those weirdos
i bet its always some evil cunt that knows them personally

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 6K)

I didn't ask what equipment you had
would you fuck tanner

good god I hope this is true
please post more with video if possible

Advanced Machine Learning algorithm that crawls social media sites for matches with >95% confidence of being Mini.

my fucking dick

how do you guys tell them apart, anyway?

I just realized if there are Rey cosplay characters, are there Elsa characters? I need to get to Disneyland now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

> if you need someone from the respective country there's a very good chance they have friends in the army
this sentence doesnt make any sense.

>shes a person
hell anakin

Attached: 1485301657972.png (1500x1368, 2.58M)

Attached: kansasrey43.webm (640x640, 2.91M)

>low iq
But you're the face blind autist. You don't even need to have watched the movies to realize it's a completely different person.

But it's a picture of Chewy?
I still don't get how this is any kind of damage control

God I want her to treat me like a little boy and hit me with her big stick when I do bad things.

based retard

Hnnnng

Attached: 1563862939943.jpg (428x424, 25K)

Elsa cosplayers have on giant costumes so they look like IRL cartoons. Tanner boy has a video of one

bros, I think I want to have sex with her

youtube.com/watch?v=JORQUhul51I

>I bet that in like two weeks Disney will impose severe restrictions to those things, solely because of these threads. Yea Forums is immensely powerful, if we could only use this power to do something else besides shitpost....
Are you retarded?
Nobody there knows whats the difference between Yea Forums and 9gag and reddit, or more importantly even gives a fuck.

If I dare to say it, hes /ourguy/

based

we have them all the time we just have to keep the OPs incognito

She's not "Hapa" Rey anymore?

Holy shit. I've been scrolling through his uploads. This guy is 100% autism.
>im a jedi master
>You are?
FUCKING KEK!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ittCgCKt7ac

Attached: rey.jpg (376x335, 15K)

No
She's Kansas Rey
Because she is not hapa
And she is from Kansas

Attached: 1564487551853.jpg (1080x1079, 116K)

this doesn't surprise me, all the hoes that cosplay on insta and go to conventions are all uber sluts and fuck every male cosplayer alive

I know Karl Urban from Dredd, he was great as the Judge. Currently on episode 7 of The Boys, when is he coming in? The finale?

Attached: 7ded1515673d2011173094cfcffd535c.jpg (1560x2040, 319K)

If I was there I was going to tell her something like ''Rey, I am actually not a member of the resistance. I am a First Order spy, and if you don't stop me, i am going to tell all of the secret stuff i have seen to Kylo Ren. What are you going to do to me now?''

Attached: 73e15cf9214d292d0e34dc2797aa5afb5529b9a2_hq.jpg (800x480, 38K)

Comes home from a long day working in the park
>Don't change just yet honey

The cunny whisperer

There’s a 5th Rey? She looks like Michael Jackson.

Attached: spacing.jpg (981x211, 39K)

Fuck, this would be gold, lol. Would love to see the reaction. I am definitely going to do something similar when i get to Disney.

>her warm breath on your neck

poor girl is not half bad at her job desu