camp sneedzo

>WELCOME TO CAMP KIIINOOOO
Good show.

BUT NOW I GO TO AN ANIMAL SCHOOL CAUSE LYONS MY LAST NAME

LUMPUS ISN'T A REAL SCOUT MASTER HE'S A PEDOPHILE

I always thought the way they ended the show was an unnecessary downer

Why is this show so forgettable?

What do you mean

Attached: firefox_2019-07-31_06-08-10.png (1698x100, 11K)

There's an entire board for you degenerates

I miss the early 2000s :(

A disney thread died for this!

Attached: 1533200310735.png (234x248, 68K)

It came out in 2006

>"...someone drives up into town and it was the real Scoutmaster of Camp Kidney, a fur-less, shaven steer where it is finally revealed that Scoutmaster Lumpus was an impostor all along who locked him up in the closet for the entire series and he stole his job as the scoutmaster the whole time, where Lumpus tricked everyone into believing that he was the real scoutmaster of Camp Kidney. Lumpus doesn't feel threatened and offended by this fact coming out into the open, until the police place him under arrest and wrap him up in a straight jacket, saying that Lumpus is going to do some hard time for his cruel actions, where Lumpus vows to get revenge. The police then lock Lumpus in the back of the paddy wagon all the while Lumpus is protesting and yelling, "I"M A GENIUS".

my dad still references the hold it episode where he has to not pee for a while then finally gets to pee and it's a big deal
like during a road trip if my dad has to pee he'll be like "camp lazlo"

>it's real
What the fuck

The only episode I remember is when Lazxo stacks a tower of Kidney beans and some bear sees it and says: "the way that little camper stacks a bean, camp kidney must be some great place". It was peak absurdism.

it's strange; I have no specific memories of this show/any episodes but I remember liking it in general. I couldn't even name another character.

oh my god...

Attached: OH FUCK.png (1073x948, 628K)

kino

fug

Attached: Exit Only.png (675x677, 598K)

Because it wasn't Spongebob and wasn't on the right network to be the true heir apparent to Rocko. It was also a lot more sanitized and tame.

>the steer was supposed to be Heffer
kek

To be fair, Heffer did get his Weasel Scout troop to go to space camp from his belching at the talent show.