OH NONONONO

You're not going to support a child rape apolgist, do you user?

youtube.com/watch?v=fhVPwen3pk0

>yes, molymeme brought me here

Attached: tarantino-polanski.jpg (940x525, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>apolgist
*apologist

bump in the name of justice

Here, a (you) for your sorry ass.

good work user

good to know that there at least 2 persons an this board that are not pedophiles

everyone in hollywood is a child rapist or a whore

Rape isn't real and the sale of little girls to men who groom them into perfect wives should be legal
I'm based

based tarantula does it again

>hahaha I'm so edgy I'm supporting the decriminalization of child rape

stop. make a difference

when you came in clicking on this board did you notice the sign that says sóyboy hangout area?

WTF

Yea Forums is full of pedos so yeah they probably will.

>stop. make a difference

Attached: 1564117300294.png (600x450, 9K)

>leftist soi boys are all the rage for tolerance, starting but not ending at acceptance for pedophiles
>anti-pedo is now soi

not how it works, my dear lefty loser

>not how it works, my dear lefty loser

Attached: 1563804547542.jpg (243x234, 18K)

still not how it works

go back to meme school

Leftys raise the age of consent and increase punishment of traditional child marriage.

quentin is 100% right though

*applejuice

>still not how it works
>go back to meme school

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

fucking hell you delousional dirtbag the last 60 years of leftist movements were all about legalizing pedophilia

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

nope, try again

And bump

justice will prevail

Fuck Tarantino. He is a hack.

fuck howard stern and the other person. whenever QT is talking about the situation they shout over him
>"BUT SHE'S 13"
even after QT says he understands that it was statutory rape. and they keep trying to move it back when they can't defend the consensual aspect

Apology of paedophilia was basically a phase that spanned from the late 60s to the early 80s in Western leftist movements (French intellectuals' petitions to abolish the age of consent, NAMBLA, etc). You are retarded if you think leftists nowadays stand for legalisation of paedophilia.

>Both Foucault and Hocquenghem agreed that consent is a contractual notion. “This notion of consent is a trap, in any case,” said Hocquenghem. “What is sure is that the legal form of an intersexual consent is nonsense. No one signs a contract before making love.”[4]

This is basically the contrary of modern leftism which on American campuses is very much developing a contractual notion of consent.

Fuck you are so out of touch lmao good luck in life

die in a fire

Attached: p3dos exp0sed.jpg (798x960, 126K)

>I hate Tarantino guys, am i cool ?!

Attached: 455.png (324x362, 58K)

What point are you trying to make with that weird hodge-podge of headlines? None of them is arguing for legalising child molestation. Those arguing for considering paedophilia an ingrained sexual orientation are precisely saying that this would help build effective preventive and treatment measures so that paedophilies do not actually harm children.

Tarantino abused Uma Thurman and permanently injured her after promising she wouldn't get hurt. He was discovered and butt buddies with Harvey Weinstein.
He's pretty terrible and autistic. Who knows what skeletons he has in his closet.

Was it rape?

Attached: 1507682708827.jpg (2068x1808, 947K)

It’s weird how much mental gymnastics you have to do because you are attracted to children. God forbid you hold the same opinion as a lefty though

He is a rapist and a coward and nobody would defend him if he was not wealthy.

based quantum tarantula

>Quentin suspiciously avoids the whole part where she was drugged and unconscious
>focuses just on the word "rape" and Polanski's book
Fucking hell. Someone really needs to kick Quentin in the face. Hard

You have seen whats happening in the world right? the left have been wanted it lowered to 14 in the uk for a while and have talked about children as young as 12 perfectly right to have sex with each other if they agree.

Attached: 1564315680399.jpg (765x960, 128K)

show me

He raped her, but it also seems like she doesn't really care that he raped her, which I guess makes it not rape, but on the other hand it's kind of like someone breaking into your house and stealing all your stuff and you just going "lol idk I'll just get new stuff it's not a big deal." Like I GUESS you could feel that way, but on the other hand everyone else in society probably doesn't want a house burglar running around with impunity until he robs someone else's house who does care.

Why the fuck do any of you assfuckers even care? They are both directors, they make films and this is the board for films. Fuck do I care whether or not Turdtino defends Polanski? I judge him based on his merits as a director and as far as I'm concerned he has not made a good film in a long time. Why don't they talk about that instead?
Meanwhile, Polanski has done so and probably will make more kino. He's a good director and his sexual desires are 100% irrelevant to my enjoyment of his work.

>He raped her, but it also seems like she doesn't really care that he raped her, which I guess makes it not rape
You're retarded. It doesn't matter if a 13 year old "cares" or not. It's rape even if she was begging you to cum inside her, because a 13 year old is incapable of giving consent.

>because a 13 year old is incapable of giving consent.
That's an opinion. If it wasn't then there would be no discussion.

yeah but she also still doesn't care to this day well into adulthood

I still think it's rape because he took pussy without consent, (she didn't even give it to him when she was 13 really, not in the sense that 13 year olds "can't give consent" but that Polanski never even really asked at all) but she doesn't seem bothered by it in the slightest

This tbqh. He broke the law and it's not even a stupid law. He got a 13 year drunk on booze/ludes and fucked her in the ass as well. He should be prosecuted because if any normie did it they would be in prison.

I agree. Also Polanski isn't the only one guilty here. The girl's parents, everyone involved who pretty much allowed it to happen.

that's the difference between "statutory rape" and rape "having sex with someone against their will" and is why they have drastically different sentences

QT is such a typical hollyweird jew bootlicking faggot. He even says it himself.. it it happened to his daughter he would beat their ass. Then he still backpedals and defends Polanski saying she wanted to party. Do these peole not hear themselves??

No, I'm pretty sure it's the law.

which is why we all get to wait 30 years after raping someone to see if it still bothers her or not.

Oh wait.

Why not? Apologising for that sort of thing is pretty degenerate, but we can just tell them not to apologise for such rape in the future

quentin is such a goddamn creep holy fuck